AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-03, 06:23   Link #901
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hayate: Let's join in! Limiter Release!
Nanoha: It's been a while!
Fate: This seems wrong but...
Kha: That's it! Why am I running anyway?
Keroko: Now we're talking!
Hikki: ...
Nanoha: Come on it's fun! *shoots* Tag! You're it!
Hikki: HEY! I wasn't prepared!
Chrono: Hey wait! Stop--!

Mayhem ensues, then after an intense free-for-all, the 6 toasted Aces are sitting in a circle laughing.

Hikki: This IS fun...
Kha: For once I agree with Sakura on fighting...
Chrono: Ah the repair bills...
And I'm wondering how the TSAB gets the funds to repair this amount of damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

And so if Seven Arcs orders the Ion Canon, it'll ignite the liquid Bluecheesium deposits under this thread and set off a chain reaction of EPIC proportions... Somehow, I'd like to see the fallout.
I don't think I'd want to see the Scrin Modership descend upon us and start wiping out the entire planet

Btw, I don't think I saw it in Artei's original profile... but you have a list and descriptions of his spells and abilities? The only ones I can reference is Crosys

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-03, 06:30   Link #902
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Kha...

dealing with a Fangwang lackey so early?

Kyla: I just hope the director calls out the mission, we'll take it. For Nonaha's sake.

@ LoweGear

still working on that request you asked me- about the mother and daughter.
Old 2007-06-03, 07:22   Link #903
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
---New intelligience data updated---

Using prose now to introduce another villian, this time one who isn't very powerful in person, but uses political power to crush his opponents.

Any resemblance to any person alive or lurking in this forum is completely coincidental.

Here goes:
Spoiler for Negotiations:

Erio, what do you think? Is Scaggy going to turn him down? I'll think of another way to bring the girls in if my characterisation is wrong. No worries about that.
I liked it, the influx of villains in the thread is refreshing. And Scaglietti keeps to seem less evil with all the latest additions, is he really?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing Serge's history from his point of view is tiring. Decided to do it backwards - from the events closest to StrikerS first and later further into past. Here's Chapter 1, Act I:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act I:

Links for the further parts:

Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Act VI.1, Act VI.2, part VI.3, part VI.4, part VI.5

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-08-10 at 13:14.
Old 2007-06-03, 07:57   Link #904
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Oh yeah, I am high today.

Part 3.5, fresh from the oven. :P

Spoiler for Part 3.5 : Meeting:

The next part may be a little slow, since I'm a total loser at doing the "meeting of fates" kind of thing, unless it involves ANGST, and cheesy stuff that no one uses in real life.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-03, 08:14   Link #905
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

As requested:

I bring to you two more of the many AIs that inhabit my section of the Nanohaverse.

First, the Mother.

Spoiler for TSAB's First Ship AI Avatar: Minerva:

Then the Daughter.

Spoiler for Chacha: The Silvana's Pride and Joy:
Old 2007-06-03, 08:36   Link #906
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Sorry that I have not been active for the last few days ive been kinda out of it due to a car accident. But I am coming back slowly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Ya I'm ok, just a little sore and i haven't been able to think to clearly for since, but im ok ^^ thanks for the concern I do appreciate it
Oi. Be careful, man! You've only one life, you get me? Try not to get yourself into reflex-intensive activities when you still sore.

Excellent scenario, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I see (never thought to see him promoted to Ace rank, though )
It's well deserved.

Quote:
Maybe I should go and create a "shota" villain to counteract the massive flood of loli antagonists, then

Spoiler for short description of the shota villain:
SILENT BULLET! So he's here too? When will we see Frieda?

Yes. Hikki is one of the only characters in my list who exists for multiple universes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
To continue my new characters' profiles, here I give you Episode 02: A Peek into the Past parts 1 and 2. If you have missed Episode 01, check it out here!

Again I will be using Lowe's unique method of profile description, as I believe it makes the read quite fun.

Spoiler for Episode 02 - Part 1: Gwendolyn:

Spoiler for Episode 02 - Part 2: Iris:

I may or may not make a third part for this episode. I'll have to see how the next set of events play out. I'm working on the next episode right now, which, for now, will definitely include Natalia's profile. I dont want to introduce her profile before the next battle.

Any comments are welcome, as always. Hope you like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble sleeping, so I thought up of an extention to Threshold's profile. I want to get it down somewhere before I forget.
Spoiler for #47C6: Threshold:
Excellent! These are the kinds of conflicted and charming antagonists that several shows lack nowadays! INFINITE POWER is also a big plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Part 3.35 IS HERE. 3.35 since this and the next is technically a Signum/Isdera side-story, along with Saga and Reinforce thrown into the mix a little, only for a later involvement.

Spoiler for Part 3.35 : Wind and Fire:

The next part or 2 should cover Signum vs Isdera II, and the first meeting between Saga and Reinforce. :3
Very good so far. Keep it up! And did Zafira just break the fourth wall there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Well, this is my attempt at creating an original character. I hope I didn't make him overpowered.

Spoiler for Character - Tais Scien:

Comments please.

P.S this is what I have thought up atm. what can I do to improve this or should i just scrapped this entirely?
P.P.S I'm still in the process of reading through the earlier posts and might not reply so fast.
No, he's not overpowered. He's a very likable character with an EVA for a device. And having a crush on Ginga only makes it all the more better!

Quote:
Why do I envision Ginga enmeshed in tentacles while--

[I](Runs faster than Keroko. AND Subaru.)
Almaria: As of now, I am unfortunately not able to calculate his chances of survival. Keroko-san's power level is exponentially higher right now as well.
Aurion: He'll live.... Somehow. Oh, look! It's an Ion Cannon Breaker!

Quote:
---New intelligience data updated---

Using prose now to introduce another villian, this time one who isn't very powerful in person, but uses political power to crush his opponents.

Any resemblance to any person alive or lurking in this forum is completely coincidental.

Here goes:
Spoiler for Negotiations:

Erio, what do you think? Is Scaggy going to turn him down? I'll think of another way to bring the girls in if my characterisation is wrong. No worries about that.
WIN! Finally, a mega-mastermind who can even rattle Orange-Hakase!
And, do I see a trend here? (Chaos, Skane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Chrono: ... Do I want to know?
Hayate: Know what?
Chrono: Don't play dumb with me Hayate, I'm gone for a few minutes, and hell breaks lose.
Hayate: Ehehehe well, you see, Kha...
Chrono: Never mind, I see. So what is her reason for trashing the building bare handed?
Hayate: Actually, that was Subaru.
Chrono:
Hayate: You see, what happened was...
Chrono: I don't want to know. Where are they now?
Hayate: Oh, they should be running around somewhere close. Oh, over there!
Chrono: ....
Hayate: ....
Hayate: Wow, Chain Ion Cannon Breaker, when did Keroko-chan learn that?
Almaria: To be straightforward, it is quite an achievement for Keroko-san to be able to do that now. Though the method of obtaining it due to Kha-san was most unexpected.
Aurion: Let's just leave them at it for now.

Quote:
Hayate: Let's join in! Limiter Release!
Nanoha: It's been a while!
Fate: This seems wrong but...
Kha: That's it! Why am I running anyway?
Keroko: Now we're talking!
Hikki: ...
Nanoha: Come on it's fun! *shoots* Tag! You're it!
Hikki: HEY! I wasn't prepared!
Chrono: Hey wait! Stop--!

Mayhem ensues, then after an intense free-for-all, the 6 toasted Aces are sitting in a circle laughing.

Hikki: This IS fun...
Kha: For once I agree with Sakura on fighting...
Chrono: Ah the repair bills...
GG. Come to think of it, that's quite true. The IVA, they are up to... something. Scag's reaction will have to depend on Erio really, for this was supposed to be a means to bring in the girls, but that exposes me to the canon hounds too.
Almaria: ............... How, illogical. Those attacks were powerful enough to rend the time-space here in this area. And they were able to enjoy it? It would be best if we step in the next time they try it...
Aurion: And you think STEPPING IN THEIR PLAYTIME is logical?! Anyway, I'm glad that you've started to be more talkative now.
Almaria: Thank you. It seems to be convenient and necessary now. Going back to our discussion 9.53 seconds ago, what tactic would you suggest in subduing them before they endanger the immediate time-space area when they start playing again?
Aurion: Are you sure you're not actually asking to join them next time?
Almaria: In a way, yes. If only for the preservation of general dimensional safety.
Aurion:

Quote:

The next part may be a little slow, since I'm a total loser at doing the "meeting of fates" kind of thing, unless it involves ANGST, and cheesy stuff that no one uses in real life.
Yes! Fated meetings! That's it, please keep the epicness up! Good job!

@An Hero in Disguise: Cool. Keep up the anti-hero act! It's entertaining to read.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-03 at 08:56.
Old 2007-06-03, 08:51   Link #907
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:

Really cool, keep it coming.
Old 2007-06-03, 08:55   Link #908
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Almaria: ............... How, unlogical. Those attacks were powerful enough to rend the time-space here in this area. And they were able to enjoy it? It would be best if we step in the next time they try it...
Aurion: And you think STEPPING IN THEIR PLAYTIME is logical?!
Chrono: Yuuno...
Yuuno: No.
Chrono: I haven't said any-
Chrono: You don't even kno-
Yuuno: I do. *shows him a copy of his repair bills*
Chrono: Then-
Yuuno: You do it.
Chrono: You crazy? Do you have any idea-
Yuuno: I do. *shows him the Chronicles of Yuuno*

A long time ago, a young mage accidentally stumbled across a young Terran girl.

*snip*

Then, from stress of training one extremely talented girl became twice as large, and thrice as he suddenly became the barrier man of the overpowered girls.

Things got much worse once a bunch of new aces joined the bunch, and along with his desk job, the stress accumulated both ways.

The continous stress accumulated from sustaining the barrier to protect the practice room caused his reaction time to be weakened, and got a energy rebound from the damage.

The damage was so severe it was thought Yuuno could never wake up again, much less walk.

And now, he realized that why the job position of Practice Room Maintainer gets a pretty nifty retirement fund...and no one lasted for more than 2 years.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-03, 09:49   Link #909
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Don't know is it ok to post this but whatever...

Spoiler for Getting owned is embarrassing or Tais/Ginga interaction:

@Nightengale: LOL I like your *Chronicles of Yuuno*

PS how do you add a quote when using the edit post function?
Old 2007-06-03, 09:57   Link #910
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Very interesting, and suits MGLN style nicely. Makes me wonder what will become of the girls in the end.

And the Doc surely must have plans other than research and observation, going as far as supplying his test subjects with Intelligent Devices. Waiting for the continuation.
Hehehe. I'm waiting for the anime to reveal those. For now I have a few ideas, but I'll leave it open until I learn more. As others have said before, maybe canon will slap me in the face a bit, but I dont mind, as I'm aiming for an alternative universe fiction anwyay.

Thanks for your comments.

Quote:
Overall pretty nice. I'm still miffed since we don't know for SURE what the hell a Relic is (( for all we know, Relic may very well be crystallized mages...or something, since it's obviously not some sort of normal high-powered crystallization for generators, etc )) but aside from that, it's quite nice.
I know as much as Relics as you and everyone else here, so this is pure alternative universe ideas until more information is revealed in the anime.

While their premise was made so they could fit into the canon at this very moment, from here onwards their stories are pure fan fiction. The next couple of Episodes will have some "revelations" of mine about the Relics.

Quote:
Odin Sphere Reference : OSWALD x GWENDOLYN!!!!! Too bad she isn't using Physer(sp?).
I was thinking about that, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I like how you remind us that Lost Logia aren't created for destruction, just used as such. That tends to be forgotten at times. and you're already fully exploiting the relic combination theories I see.
If the anime doesnt do it, I might as well try. Surely the Lost Logia were used for beneficial purposes in Al Hazard, but we will never know for sure (quoting Iris )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Holy ****... None of our characters are gonna stand a chance if Lelouche comes into play as a villain...

Oh wait, we also have Zero here don't we...

LELOUCHE VS KHA!!!!! GEASS VS GEASS!!!!!
Actually, I was thinking of someone else...

The young couple is none other than Erio and Caro C.!

(I kid, I kid)

Quote:
I'm somewhat intrigued on who "wrote" the profiles these girls found (I do hope they don't get caught for apparent unauthorized snooping ). I don't think it could be Scaglietti, as the style is much too kind, and it points to someone in the lab who could write such profile would be someone the girls would like. Probably.

Still, most awesome there. Nothing's better than revenge to get a battle going (although in this case, revenge for someone else's sake ).
Crap, and I was thinking about mentioning who wrote the profiles. It was a nurse who works for Scaglietti. Nothing really important, though, just someone taking notes.

Thanks all for your comments.
Old 2007-06-03, 09:58   Link #911
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
I liked it, the influx of villains in the thread is refreshing. And Scaglietti keeps to seem less evil with all the latest additions, is he really?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing Serge's history from his point of view is tiring. Decided to do it backwards - from the events closest to StrikerS first and later further into past. Here's Chapter 1, Act I:

Wow!! That was cool! I started reading, then suddenly realised that i hadn't read through the character description.... The 'Meddler' indeed.

Quote:

Good work! I await the result of the battle with anticipation! It won't be a long wait in comparison to some fanfic chapters I've waited on....

Quote:

*snip*

Then, from stress of training one extremely talented girl became twice as large, and thrice as he suddenly became the barrier man of the overpowered girls.

Things got much worse once a bunch of new aces joined the bunch, and along with his desk job, the stress accumulated both ways.

The continous stress accumulated from sustaining the barrier to protect the practice room caused his reaction time to be weakened, and got a energy rebound from the damage.

The damage was so severe it was thought Yuuno could never wake up again, much less walk.

And now, he realized that why the job position of Practice Room Maintainer gets a pretty nifty retirement fund...and no one lasted for more than 2 years.
I bet the legion would be happy to see that... wait what am I saying.. what legion?
Old 2007-06-03, 10:01   Link #912
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
Why do I get a feeling of a lost ship here. , Still its very interesting to see the specs it has

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I bet the legion would be happy to see that... wait what am I saying.. what legion?
Finally, finally the seed that was planted long ago is bearing fruit.... One more recurit is shaping along very well indeed.
Old 2007-06-03, 10:15   Link #913
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
The character Skane is making a very good first impression on me. It's not that often we find a character that can rile up an evil scientist n_n. I wonder if he would play any sort of major plot in this OC storyline we kinda have. A very mysterious and maniupulative villian, one who works in the shadows and can manage to piss off both heroes and the people who need a little 'nudge' in his direction. Kukuku, I like that : P
His army will die in like 10 seconds though, probably to our zoo of massively overpowered beamspamming characters : P

Too bad Krystal would probably be 'persuaded' in like 12 seconds, she's really naive in that sort of thing. Her weakness is that she's too easily manipulated. : (

I just realized that Krystal is relatively strong against Nanoha's Starlight Breaker. Since her gloves suck up residual magic, there's not going to be that much left for SLB. Of course, Nanoha has a kazillion other ways of 'making friends', but that's one she can't use n_n. *brickedmanytimes*
Old 2007-06-03, 10:37   Link #914
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Why do I get a feeling of a lost ship here. , Still its very interesting to see the specs it has
origins: clue: the name of the OC herself.

*points to above posting of two charas.

can anyone rate them?
Old 2007-06-03, 10:44   Link #915
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

So we got another one interested in Nanoha's abilities huh? Like how you outlined the comparison with RH and AO.

And that battle was downright awesome, nice

Quote:

Signum vs Isdera!!! Most delectable writing there, Isdera's lines remind me of Lord Kamina though... Saga is quite morbid though isn't he, saying stuff like that?

I pity you Zafira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
As requested:

I bring to you two more of the many AIs that inhabit my section of the Nanohaverse.

First, the Mother.

Then the Daughter.

Spoiler for Chacha: The Silvana's Pride and Joy:
Holy... I told you you can make profiles for battleships as well, Minerva remind me of several episodes in Andromeda about lost ships It has quite an impressive weapons array, and fighters? I'd so love to design them

"Iron Curtain"? Does that work the way I think it does?

And Chacha has so many Mai Hime references. Most awesome on her profile there though

Quote:

*snip*

And you think Yuuno had it EASY... and glad he stayed in the Infinite Library

Although his experiences prove his connection with Nanoha via the red string of fate

Quote:
Don't know is it ok to post this but whatever...

Spoiler for Getting owned is embarrassing or Tais/Ginga interaction:

@Nightengale: LOL I like your *Chronicles of Yuuno*

PS how do you add a quote when using the edit post function?
Oh God... Ginga and Tentacles....

And Ginga finally using Revolver Knuckle = WIN AND GOLD

Poor Tais though... he's not gonna have a chance at Ginga for the next few months

On adding quotes, you can just select the text, then click on the quote button on the edit menu (The yellow speech bubble). To add a name of the quoted person, just write in their name in the first tag via this format:

Quote:
[ quote="Name" ]
*exluding the spaces between the quote and name*

Quote:
Crap, and I was thinking about mentioning who wrote the profiles. It was a nurse who works for Scaglietti. Nothing really important, though, just someone taking notes.

Thanks all for your comments.
A nurse? Would you be willing to do a profile on her too?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-06-03 at 10:56.
Old 2007-06-03, 10:50   Link #916
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Alright... One more post before Part III of the epilogue. But I need to clear out more juicy character interaction, so without further ado here's Glock's Profile: Epilogue Part 2.5, featuring Kay and Artei:

Spoiler for length:

Old 2007-06-03, 10:52   Link #917
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Hehehe. I'm waiting for the anime to reveal those. For now I have a few ideas, but I'll leave it open until I learn more. As others have said before, maybe canon will slap me in the face a bit, but I dont mind, as I'm aiming for an alternative universe fiction anwyay.
I don't really see canon hurting your story much so far. Your girls may as well be different from StrikerS' girls in tubes and after leaving the Doc they just didn't happen to participate in StrikerS' events. Also if you come up with some hidden plan for the Doc and it'll appear different in StrikerS yours could live on after his defeat as his legacy or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Wow!! That was cool! I started reading, then suddenly realised that i hadn't read through the character description.... The 'Meddler' indeed.
Thanks for commenting

I've noticed some arguable points in the story when I already posted it but as long as there isn't anyone pointing them out I'd rather not edit the post every time I find a better wording etc.

Quote:
So we got another one interested in Nanoha's abilities huh? Like how you outlined the comparison with RH and AO.

And that battle was downright awesome, nice
With a difference that he's not interested in Nanoha's abilities (EDIT: my-my, I knew I forgot to mention something important when I finished first Act, good that it's still OK to do it in second; it'd make the situation clearer from the beginning though) Also when I designed AO for Serge I didn't think of connections with RH and only came up with it later and it seemed to work

I'll probably be able to finish the second act by the next weekend only, not much free time and I must think of the best way for Serge to get well-deserved punishment (or not get any, the rumors of him being defeated mentioned in his Profile are rumors after all ).

Thanks for comments

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-03 at 11:14.
Old 2007-06-03, 10:55   Link #918
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Holy... I told you you can make profiles for battleships as well, Minerva remind me of several episodes in Andromeda about lost ships It has quite an impressive weapons array, and fighters? I'd so love to design them

"Iron Curtain"? Does that work the way I think it does?

And Chacha has so many Mai Hime references. Most awesome on her profile there though

A nurse? Would you be willing to do a profile on her too?
- Yes... and she has a ton of ***dam references as well.

- some of the fighters are off the shelves of other worlds... just find which shelves they come from.

- YES... though i can easily tweak that to become an uber shield.

- Otome precisely... since the part about the gemstone is to be applied (supposedly) to one of kha's projects.

- somehow... i get the "Ginga + tentacles" kind of relation... ec*smack*
Old 2007-06-03, 11:50   Link #919
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Yes! Finally managed to read to the last post. Can't believe how many corpse runs i had to do to reach this point. I think i need better armour and block rating.
Old 2007-06-03, 11:54   Link #920
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Yes! Finally managed to read to the last post. Can't believe how many corpse runs i had to do to reach this point. I think i need better armour and block rating.
Considering this is a thread filled with mages, and magic ignores armor, I think it's a better idea to stack up on + Bluecheesium resist instead.
Closed Thread