AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 01:50   Link #29561
Eratas123

I'm taken to going on manga sites just to get idea's for Laura's daydream:/ So annoying.
Old 2012-04-21, 01:51   Link #29562
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

At least you don't need to backlog 50 volumes of manga.
Old 2012-04-21, 02:11   Link #29563
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: so I take it you've at least seen a couple episodes

About your tiredness... take naps... lots and lots of it.

For some reason, the villain of the newest super sentai makes me want to have a villain who hands out triggers. O.o that's why this reimagining of Celestials was made. The original just had IS going out of control at random. In contrast, which one is better?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 02:14   Link #29564
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Oh, did I say manga? No , I meant Fakku and Doujin sites:/ Looking for story based doujins in the crapload of mindless screwing is giving me a headache.
Old 2012-04-21, 02:58   Link #29565
demino_hellsin
That one guy

^Am now waiting for tyranid to make a dirty joke about this statement^
Old 2012-04-21, 03:06   Link #29566
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ I myself go to that site pretty often, there is nothing to be said.
Old 2012-04-21, 03:42   Link #29567
Eratas123

i really don't see the appeal of watching/reading two people do it. It kinda stands to say "Why are you reading? Is it cause you can't do it yourself?". Anyway, I really need inspiration for Laura's scene's.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:02   Link #29568
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's called voyeurism eras... you'll learn it someday.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:07   Link #29569
Eratas123

I guess it's just me, but I don't see the point of it. Fanservice? Sure. It's appealing to look at. Watching people do the nasty? Uh...kinda weird. Why is it appealing?

Just realized a plot hole: German Laura somehow understands and talks with Ichika in Daydreams despite both not having even vaguely similar languages.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:19   Link #29570
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: so I take it you've at least seen a couple episodes
Nope, it's Old Man Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Oh, did I say manga? No , I meant Fakku and Doujin sites:/ Looking for story based doujins in the crapload of mindless screwing is giving me a headache.
I personally choose doujin-moe (ease of download?) and myincesthentai (a noodle incident with a curious sister...).

Quote:
i really don't see the appeal of watching/reading two people do it. It kinda stands to say "Why are you reading? Is it cause you can't do it yourself?". Anyway, I really need inspiration for Laura's scene's.

Kisaragi Gunma
and Yamatogawa is the best when it comes to humor (the scenes are plenty, but oftentimes heartwarming or extremely funny).

On the other hand, FUUGA is best when it comes to 'emotional sex' (no angst, but fair drama and plot). Sacred Twins draws heavily from "Brother and Sister" when it comes to Chifuyu-Ichika relationship, but without the incest.

EDIT: Oh, and Harumi Chihiro is hentai when written shoujo style, maybe you can find some clue for daydreams

Quote:
It's called voyeurism eras... you'll learn it someday.
Or you read it MST3K style and comment how implausible the premise/sex is

Back to more important topic

Quote:
For some reason, the villain of the newest super sentai makes me want to have a villain who hands out triggers. O.o that's why this reimagining of Celestials was made. The original just had IS going out of control at random. In contrast, which one is better?
Started random, someone trying to manipulate it, instant big bad.

Quote:
Just realized a plot hole: German Laura somehow understands and talks with Ichika in Daydreams despite both not having even vaguely similar languages.
Err, maybe because it was Laura's daydreams that he CAN speak German.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-04-21 at 04:30.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:34   Link #29571
Eratas123

Her dayream is a re-imagining of the origins, so it's real. If I make a multi-chapter fic and then have Laura wake up and go all "Derp, guess I was just sleeping" might PO some people.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:40   Link #29572
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Okay, what if it was Laura who spoke Japanese instead? We believe that in I.S.A., everyone is either speak English or Japanese. Assuming everyone speak Japanese, this means Laura learn it somehow.

Also, Ichika not exactly stupid, just lazy. He was top student in his Junior High. And his problem with I.S. related subject is because he didn't started with basic and jump directly to the advanced subject. So, Ichika learning how to speak German is not that impossible.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:46   Link #29573
Eratas123

I guess I'll just hope no one catches onto it. Tatenashi acting like some kind of lovestruck schoolgirl kinda tipped it off that the story uses "Rule of Romantic" for everything.

Anyway, is it possible for someone to collide with heavy objects and then get up like there's no problem in the middle of a fight.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:49   Link #29574
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, depends.

Remember about "Ichika punch Tatenashi into the wall and she stand up unharmed"? yeah, there's a technique like that. I doubt you can apply it if the heavy object in question is moving though.

On the other hand, remember about the "Getting hit by a a car and stand unharmed" I explained last year? this one can be used and probably more effective.
Old 2012-04-21, 04:53   Link #29575
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Nah, the dude's kinda like the normal scientist. Research something that has the plausibility to change the world as we know it, get laughed at for it, devote an unhealthy amount of time for said research, realize exactly how big and how impossibly unprepared humanity would be for such a thing to exist, then turn the whole of humanity into one giant experiment to satisfy your ego.

That's the current basic outline of him.

As a villain, he's quite smooth and detached from reality. His acts of villainy are more FOR SCIENCE than anything. As a villain, I guess he gets a fail, but as a manipulative bastard, I want to make him get a 5 star review
Old 2012-04-21, 04:55   Link #29576
Eratas123

Would it work if you're wearing protection? Since I don't want to make FK some acrobat who just dodges every attack like irish, I'm making him someone who seems to get back up despite taking things like a chain flail to the face.
Old 2012-04-21, 05:02   Link #29577
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Well, that reminds me of Jail Scaglietti, not so much evil as he is totally immoral and crazy (not his fault, he was BORN that way)

@ Eras
Yes, it's called rolling, that's why it was taught in almost every martial arts, especially Judo and wrestling. A good roll can reduce physical damage by a huge margin during a fall or crash.

Anyway, I need a name for Arata's I.S. (Ichika's kid from Madoka), something sounds wicked and almighty, unstoppable overwhelming force.
Old 2012-04-21, 05:07   Link #29578
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Would being able to speak multiple languages be useful for a "Living weapon"?

How about Thanatos?

"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, death (Thanatos) awaits you."
Old 2012-04-21, 05:09   Link #29579
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Sounds good, Egyptian God of Death, indeed.

Learning multiple language is useful in any job, child soldiers and terrorist included.

Any input, Demi?
Old 2012-04-21, 05:12   Link #29580
Eratas123

Egyptian god of death is "Seth". Thanatos is the Greek/Roman god of death who the son of Nyx, the void of darkness.

Side note - Would you live in a society where your role in life is determined for you? Basically, the term for it would be called "You're free to choose to obey or you deny and die."

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest