AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-18, 17:35   Link #1301
Estzero1

Indeed, that would explain a lot. If he knows that for a longer time, it would also explain this afterword of volume 5. Maybe he is trying to perpetuate himself through the LN.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 21:42   Link #1302
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Indeed, that would explain a lot. If he knows that for a longer time, it would also explain this afterword of volume 5. Maybe he is trying to perpetuate himself through the LN.
Yeah, the light novels actually get darker after volume 5 and he incorporates less comedy and more tearjerkers. Too bad the anime didn't cover the Fugitive Arch. It would have been too controversial if it was animated (of course, this isn't the most controversial plot that I've seen in light novel history).
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 10:08   Link #1303
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

V6 Chap. 5 is out, looks like we can reach the latest book in no time... My gratitude for the fast translation for the staffs who work in this series
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-10-20, 17:59   Link #1304
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
But what he has isn't really a desiese. As we live our cells keep dieng and making some more, by dividing themselfs and other processes. While they divide themselfs, part of it is lost over the repetive operation and when we reach old age, that part of the cell becomes really small, unlike kids.
But as far as i know, nobody died that way before (i think), most people die before they reach the body lifespan.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 18:48   Link #1305
Estzero1

Yes that's true, but not the problem here. The problem are the shorten telomeres.
He can develop cancer easier and it can affect his aging. I hope he can stay healthy and resume
BB in the future.

Old 2014-10-21, 08:08   Link #1306
shanksen

volume 6 is finished, dem that was fast
gotta say thanks to the translators
Old 2014-10-21, 22:05   Link #1307
sky black swordman

Just finish reading volume 6. My thanks to the translator(s).
  • I take it that the Tendo style martial artist who defeated Yuuga Mitsugi was Nagisawa Shoma.
  • I find it interesting that Kisara did not verbally reject Hitsuma's invitation to join the Five Wings Syndicate. And there is also Senichi Shigaki comments on having Kisara join the Five Wings Syndicate as well. Knowing how the author is Kisara may end up joining the syndicate if it gives her the chance to kill her grandfather.
  • Did Kisara, Enju, and Tina acknowledge Seitenshi as a rival for Rentaro?
  • That moment with Rentaro and Seitenshi. I want more moments like this!!
Old 2014-10-22, 01:01   Link #1308
whitecloud

My guess, since the author is a troll...kisara will definitely join the Five Wing Syndicate and rentaro will fight her just like sumire said, whether it will end with murder? Maybe, maybe not?
Old 2014-10-22, 05:01   Link #1309
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Did Kisara, Enju, and Tina acknowledge Seitenshi as a rival for Rentaro?
It seems so

Quote:
That moment with Rentaro and Seitenshi. I want more moments like this!!
If that's the case I believe you will like Volume 7

Old 2014-10-22, 06:19   Link #1310
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
I find it interesting that Kisara did not verbally reject Hitsuma's invitation to join the Five Wings Syndicate. And there is also Senichi Shigaki comments on having Kisara join the Five Wings Syndicate as well. Knowing how the author is Kisara may end up joining the syndicate if it gives her the chance to kill her grandfather.
Highly unlikely, considering the fact that Hitsuma is responsible for framing Rentaro for murder, trying to make her suffer through a forced marriage, and his involvement with the Five Wings Syndicate (a uyoku dantai organization which implies that they treat cursed children like Enju worse), she'll have good reasons not to join this organization. In fact, if Kisara wants to join an organization that will help her in the revenge to kill her grandfather, it will most likely a communist terrorist group who are trying to fight for civil rights for the cursed children. Note that her grandfather hates the cursed children in his deepest heart, opposes any civil rights implementation on cursed children, and even see them as vermin that needs to be eradciated. So communists who support equal rights for cursed children have good reasons to kill Kisara's grandfather. It's also implied that Kikunojou forced the marriage on Kisara since the Tendo company was in debt, thus giving her more reasons not to join the Five Wings Syndicate

Quote:
Did Kisara, Enju, and Tina acknowledge Seitenshi as a rival for Rentaro?
In terms of romantic love life, yes. They don't see Seitenshi as a rival in terms of personal relationships. Tina openly wants to marry Rentaro (and Enju knows that), yet Enju and Tina still sees each other as friends. Besides, if you ask me, Enju and Tina would most likely agree with Seitenshi's goals in implementing civil rights to the cursed children through peaceful means, noting that they are cursed children themselves and have experienced injustice and discrimination against their kind in society. Enju and Tina easily understand why Rentaro is working with Seitenshi, because Rentaro agrees with Seitenshi's goals and minds and wishes to create a better world. Note that Rentaro is seen as "a knight in shining armor who can make a difference in the world" through Enju's and Tina's eyes

Quote:
That moment with Rentaro and Seitenshi. I want more moments like this!!
The end of Volume 6 already made Rentaro and Kisara an official couple. Rentaro still sees Seitenshi has his superior and not his romantic interest even though Seitenshi herself has shown a little romantic interest on him, but she just keeps her relationship with Rentaro only in a professional level.
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Old 2014-10-22, 07:16   Link #1311
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post

Seitenshi herself has shown a little romantic interest on him, but she just keeps her relationship with Rentaro only in a professional level.
But what is with that one illustration in Volume 7.
Was it some kind of confession from Seitenshi or not ?

Old 2014-10-23, 01:20   Link #1312
Maxaumus

Rentaro reminds me of a combination of Akio and Kouki from Arifureta. Rentaro's mentality amazes me I don't know how he got or keeps it after all he's seen and been through. Also dont get his and Kisara's objection to working at clubs but they'll risk their lives to fight monster for assholes. I almost want something good to happen to them until I remeber when ever that happen tragedy strikes which sucks

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-11-30 at 12:26.
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 11:25   Link #1313
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Rentaro is reminds me of a combination of Akio and Kouki from Arifureta. Rentaro's mentality amazes me I don't know how he got or keeps it after all he's seen and been through. Also dont get his and Kisara's objection to working at clubs but they'll risk their lives to fight monster for assholes. I almost want something good to happen to them until I remeber when ever that happen tragedy strikes which sucks
That comparison is insulting. Rentaro's got no qualms about kicking the bad guy's ass and he doesn't spout righteous bullshit all the time.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 12:24   Link #1314
Maxaumus

I didn say he was them just that he reminds me of them with all his idealism and regidly following what he believes is right despite all everything that happens
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 19:21   Link #1315
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post
The end of Volume 6 already made Rentaro and Kisara an official couple. Rentaro still sees Seitenshi has his superior and not his romantic interest even though Seitenshi herself has shown a little romantic interest on him, but she just keeps her relationship with Rentaro only in a professional level.
Bro... Soon she would get more attracted to him and the feelings would grow in time, and eventually she falls in love with him. She make a fine, good waifu for him. I wanna believe it.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-24, 21:30   Link #1316
bakato

Volume 7 prologue is up!
Old 2014-11-26, 20:37   Link #1317
Dark Paladin X

There have been three recent tweets from Shiden in regards to the development of the 8th volume:

Quote:
Actually you have finished finally all the anime-related work that had to be finished at the end of September, but I've been meeting about the other day in charge of Mr. and future publication schedule, little and I mean, pretty period until the next book long is I knew I would become.
Quote:
And I was in charge of Mr. and various consultation that it might be as soon as possible a little more publication, but since the that not to be Rokna it is too hurry from experience up to now there has been as consensus, but in the end it was decided to yourself go with it .
Quote:
All but his Chihitsu is I cause, you can not really sorry to have you wait eight volumes ('· ω · `) and will continue to notice also depending Twitter out official information.
Not that I used Google translate for this, which is only a tool, so these translations aren't accurate. Can anyone give an accurate translation for this?
Old 2014-12-10, 10:58   Link #1318
shanksen

volume 7 translation is completed! just wanted to say tnx to the translator
Old 2014-12-10, 11:24   Link #1319
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanksen View Post
volume 7 translation is completed! just wanted to say tnx to the translator
WHAT?! That's it?
Old 2014-12-10, 20:04   Link #1320
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Aww... Seems like someone missed the last illustration pic there. D:

Anyway, I enjoy the pair development there.

Quote:
But what is with that one illustration in Volume 7.
Was it some kind of confession from Seitenshi or not ?
I read the last part. It appears that she was flustered for being called as his woman. :3

Last edited by Xero8420; 2014-12-10 at 21:20.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko