AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-04-15, 04:37   Link #541
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I watched Fujoshi Kanojo live action movie because FukuJun and Satoshi Hino was playing themselves in the movie. All the comments for the movie was 'JunJun moeeeeeeeee~'.
LOL...I kinda want to watch just to see what they're going on about...

Quote:
I just begun looking up male seiyuus last month or so. It really surprised me that every seiyuu that I bothered to look up have done or still doing BL. I'm sure some Japanese kid can do the same, I don't even know Japanese and still manage to find quite alot.
I don't doubt they can. I'm guessing it has something more to do with target audiences and the interactive aspect of games.

Most heroic characters for children are voiced by female seiyuu, right? (There are exceptions, but generally speaking, admired characters are young boys...who are almost exclusively voiced by women.) The people who are likely to idolise male seiyuu in BL drama CDs are usually girls at least middle school-aged or older, and furthermore, it's a fantasy that cannot involve them except as a spectator (voyeur, if you wish). Games, on the other hand, are interactive...

Quote:
Namikawa on the other hand sounded too hyperactive.
I've never heard Namikawa do narration...or even on radios. Based on some of his roles (like Fai, Kazehaya), I'd have thought he'd be a pretty good narrator...guess not?

Quote:
I definitely agree with most Japanese idols can't act. I do think Juri Ueno, who played live action Nodame, would actually be a pretty good seiyuu for Nodame in the anime version. But then again she's a good actress (from the little J-drama I have seen )
Yeah, I would have loved to have Ueno Juri as anime Nodame too! though I've gotten used to Kawasumi Ayako. Admittedly, I prefer the drama version of Nodame anyway...speaking of which, the 2nd movie is out this weekend!!!!!

Quote:
Ghibli movies doesn't hire professional seiyuus do they? Most of the time anyway. That Ponyo song is still stuck in my head...
Ghibli's actors as seiyuu thing is apparently because Miyazaki Hayao doesn't like the whole seiyuu jimucho system. (Can't quite remember where I read this...) Unfortunately, some of the actors he chooses to use aren't actually all that good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Totally forgot the dubbing stuff and then I remembered....
Let's go with what Kaida Yuko says about dubbing:
I've never thought about dubbing...but what she says makes sense. It would be easier because you have another interpretation to base your own work on.

Quote:
Marina is in UraBoku right now, watching the seiyuu special for it was interesting. She was surrounded by OnoD, Miyano Mamoru, Sakurai Takahiro and FukuJun. She commented how nervous she was to be surrounded by male seiyuus...
I would too, especially since some of my favourites are there! eep...Tte first episode's already out, and I still have to watch that Uraboku special! Maybe tonight!

Quote:
ffff, need to listen to BluRaji radio when no one's around. ._.

I learnt that Ueda Kana is really ドM, but ArcSystem censored the following convo. ;__;
oohhh...which particular episode is that in?

Quote:
How are those rumours of Marina x You-Kyan? 8D
Still strong, I'm assuming. I'm too scared to venture into those 2ch threads...

And I'm not really sure what to think of that Namikawa Daisuke movie either...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 06:25   Link #542
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
I'd rather have my cute OSHIETE A to Z-like PVs than.... Nana's Phantom Minds or Mugen. Mugen is a lieeeeee. ;-;
Mugen's PV was scary but in a weird way, I liked the PV. The PV was well planned out and none of the sceines felt out of hand, it matched the song too. I rather Phantom Minds PV just shown the gaijin-elf with Nana with a big house. The crappy CG should have been thrown away. Never liked Silent Bible's PV. Can we have another Cosmic Love? ;~;
Quote:
wot. She's never had her own live at Saitama. Animelo.... I think the biggest place she's performed at is Yokohama Arena. *scratches head*
Orite, my bad. I got mixed up with the Kanji for Yokohama and Saitmama
Quote:
I tend to not look at how well her concerts sell, but they look nearly sold out at least. I think I remember stories of how her Fukuoka lives tend to go really fast for the hometown value. I do remember how tickets sold through her FC go zoooooom.
I guess going to Yukarin's hometown is a pilgrimage?
/facepalm, double facepalm again
Namikawa...what the heck? The budget is sorta low, like most Japanese movie to be honest. This movie seems more like 'It's horrible it's bad' then 'It's so bad it's good'.
Chiaking...is win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67
I've never heard Namikawa do narration...or even on radios. Based on some of his roles (like Fai, Kazehaya), I'd have thought he'd be a pretty good narrator...guess not?
It wasn't bad, but his voice was kinda a little too 'genki'. It's not bad, but I just really liked Junichi Suwabe. I actually can't wait to hear which seiyuu they pick for the next Anison special.

Namikawa is okay with radio show, just happened to heard him in Hetalia Raji. I still prefer Masayan...
Quote:
Yeah, I would have loved to have Ueno Juri as anime Nodame too! though I've gotten used to Kawasumi Ayako. Admittedly, I prefer the drama version of Nodame anyway...speaking of which, the 2nd movie is out this weekend!!!!!
Kawasumi Ayako is great too <3 I like both versions of Nodami. But Seki's Chiaki is miles better then Tamaki Hiroshi because Tamaki fails to bring out the tsundere out of Chiaki...
Quote:
I would too, especially since some of my favourites are there! eep...Tte first episode's already out, and I still have to watch that Uraboku special! Maybe tonight!
Nothing much happened in the special I thought. Except I kept staring at Sakurai's fake glasses and Marina's legs.
Old 2010-04-15, 08:07   Link #543
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
oohhh...which particular episode is that in?
Spring Special for Continuum Shift.

And damn Arc Systems for censoring stuff, haha. ._.;
Quote:
Still strong, I'm assuming. I'm too scared to venture into those 2ch threads...
I'm too scared to venture into 2ch threads period. orz
Quote:
Mugen's PV was scary but in a weird way, I liked the PV. The PV was well planned out and none of the sceines felt out of hand, it matched the song too. I rather Phantom Minds PV just shown the gaijin-elf with Nana with a big house. The crappy CG should have been thrown away. Never liked Silent Bible's PV. Can we have another Cosmic Love? ;~;
Maybe it's because I also didn't like Mugen, so the PV was a bit much....

Yeah, another Cosmic Love would be awesome. How come Yukarin doesn't get a cool PV like this? Or even something like Toyosaki's Aki love your life thing. At least Yukarin seems to be able to sing live. y u do this KR
Quote:
I guess going to Yukarin's hometown is a pilgrimage?
lol, better Fukuoka than going to Ehime. Harhar hxc Nana people.
Quote:
Chiaking...is win.
Juicy win.

*stares at Kaida-chin*

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 08:14   Link #544
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
It wasn't bad, but his voice was kinda a little too 'genki'. It's not bad, but I just really liked Junichi Suwabe. I actually can't wait to hear which seiyuu they pick for the next Anison special.
How often are these anison specials?

Quote:
Kawasumi Ayako is great too <3 I like both versions of Nodami. But Seki's Chiaki is miles better then Tamaki Hiroshi because Tamaki fails to bring out the tsundere out of Chiaki...
Yeah, I used to like Tamaki Hiroshi when he was a bit more filled out (during the original drama run), but anime Chiaki is waaaay better, especially from the Paris arc onwards. But I'm just really partial to Ueno Juri and the better musical performances in the drama...I used to learn piano, you see, and still play once in a blue moon...

Quote:
Nothing much happened in the special I thought. Except I kept staring at Sakurai's fake glasses and Marina's legs.
Despite what I said last time...I still haven't gotten round to this! *sweatdrops*

Quote:
Spring Special for Continuum Shift.

And damn Arc Systems for censoring stuff, haha. ._.;
OMG that was hilarious! And all the work the staff and the translator put into it! (I never want to translate an entire radio show, because everyone talks too quickly, not to mention over each other!) But I agree - it's such a pity they edited out all those parts about ドM and other 'questionable content'! I want to know what they said!!!!!

Quote:
I'm too scared to venture into 2ch threads period. orz
Most of it's not all that scary - the threads just move way too quickly! But it's probably not a good time to start anyway... Apparently there's quite a big fuss going on in there now, regarding manga, copyright and overseas fans...

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2010-04-17 at 19:38.
Old 2010-04-17, 11:59   Link #545
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
How often are these anison specials?
Looks like they're doing it every summer and winter.
Quote:
OMG that was hilarious! And all the work the staff and the translator put into it! (I never want to translate an entire radio show, because everyone talks too quickly, not to mention over each other!) But I agree - it's such a pity they edited out all those parts about ドM and other 'questionable content'! I want to know what they said!!!!!
Koyama such a perv. Poor assistant lady, rofl.

Ahh, the poor staff. And yeah, talking over each other makes it pretty hard. Notice how Ueda Kana rarely speaks out like Kakky. Always does that when there's a lot of people on a show. orz

AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY SAID TOO. Also eyes scar'd Kakky Jin dancing, but the lovely ladies~
Quote:
Most of it's not all that scary - the threads just move way too quickly! But it's probably not a good time to start anyway... Apparently there's quite a big fuss going on in there now, regarding manga, copyright and overseas fans...
derp, I crept in to see what they think the title for B Gata H Kei meant and I got:

『B型H系のB型とH系って何だ?性行為感染症の型か何かか?』
「B型肝炎HIV感染症」

Hey 11s, I'm importing some goods! Canadian Customs is raping me, but I'm still being a good fan and buying my Yukarin and Nana stuff! And I'm gunna buy my Nanoha manga when I get Yukarin's concert in June! ;_;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-19, 17:21   Link #546
X10A_Freedom

I feel Kawasumi Ayako has been consistently good in the various series that I've come across. Seriously, Saber (does not) equal Nodame for example! I presume she's not an idol-type seiyuu thus her visibility is limited.

I like Mizuki Nana more for her singing rather than the acting. Her lives are beyond excellent on a good day, but she does have her off days when the clarity of the lyrics really stuffs up. She fit Fate Testarossa well, Colette (Tales of Symphonia) was ok, but Moka (Rosario-Vampire) was pretty hard on the ears. Her role as Fate seems to be a one-hit wonder, as she hasn't had leading roles in well-acclaimed anime it seems.

Horie Yui has a unique and seriously cute voice. Nonetheless she knows it and obviously capitalises on that factor during live concerts - which I feel for a lady in her 30s is pushing it!

Saitou Chiwa scored a one-hit wonder in Bakemonogatari in my eyes by her excellent performance there. I see her as an average seiyuu (which means very good, but unfortunately most seiyuus are very good!).

In response to the recent long discussions, I'm generally pretty disgusted at die-hard fans which create the idol culture, with its complex and "what on earth" set of generally accepted rules.
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
X10A_Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 05:57   Link #547
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Koyama such a perv. Poor assistant lady, rofl.
Since we get the animation instead of a video, I wonder if it's not as bad as we might imagine...or if it's worse (^^

Quote:
Notice how Ueda Kana rarely speaks out like Kakky. Always does that when there's a lot of people on a show. orz
Wonder why that is. Listening to some old episodes of Comchat now, and she seems pretty bright and cheerful (though I haven't quite heard enough to grasp her personality yet...)

Quote:
derp, I crept in to see what they think the title for B Gata H Kei meant and I got:

『B型H系のB型とH系って何だ?性行為感染症の型か何かか?』
「B型肝炎HIV感染症」
LOL Nice clean minds they have over here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
*snip*

In response to the recent long discussions, I'm generally pretty disgusted at die-hard fans which create the idol culture, with its complex and "what on earth" set of generally accepted rules.
I'm sorry to say I really don't take much notice of female seiyuu, and actually...er...didn't like Horie Yui for a long time because of her 'cutesy' voice - I'm still a bit ambivalent at present. It usually takes a female character I really like to make me notice a female seiyuu, which is kinda unfortunate because there probably are some fantastic performances in anime that I'll never even consider watching. But whilst Saitou Chiwa only came to my attention because of Hitagi, just looking at the variety of characters she's done (and watching some short compilations), I personally think she's somewhere above the average.

I'm not sure I'd place the blame for idol culture solely on the fans. After all, someone has to put in the cash in the first place. Also, from the sounds of it, the whole jimusho system seems to have similar roots to the studio system that existed in American during (or was it before?) the so-called Golden Age of film. I'm not too clear on the details of how the studio system was disrupted, but if this idol system in Japan is to change, I'd say that the artists need to step up, and their fans need to start rooting for what's best for their 'idols' rather than what they themselves want... Don't really see either happening anytime soon, but maybe, one day in the future...

- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-04-21, 10:47   Link #548
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I'll just say.

- zzz Ayachii's actual voice is boring and plain to me, but her acting is nice.
- Let's not get me started on Nana's average acting when my average is.... rather average. Think above Kotobuki Minako and below people like ChiwaChiwa.
- o hay, Hocchan's budokan live is released next month. Anyone want to watch it and go wut at how robotic she'll probably sound with me? And haha, everyone around me making fun of how it looks like she uses botox.
- ChiwaChiwa is probably mentally ranked around Tamura Yukari for me. And they're both insane! Yay.

norly, Chiwa in Kemeko DX has got to be the biggest lolwtf I have ever seen/heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
Aren't most "normal" people disgusted at "hardcore" people anyway?
Quote:
Since we get the animation instead of a video, I wonder if it's not as bad as we might imagine...or if it's worse (^^
I was trying to see if someone blogged about M Kana-sama and stumbled upon Kakky's blog saying how Koyama is horrible. It probably wasn't that bad....
Quote:
Wonder why that is. Listening to some old episodes of Comchat now, and she seems pretty bright and cheerful (though I haven't quite heard enough to grasp her personality yet...)
Either she's being polite or she's not friendly enough with the other co-hosts to joke around too much. I remember her being fairly quiet on her appearance on BluRaji.

derp, where's that clip of Kana-sama going all "Mai-channnnn, sukiiii" for some punishment game and Nakahara acting all tsun....

Edit for woah, eroge seiyuu costs, wut.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-04-22 at 00:10.
Old 2010-07-24, 19:44   Link #549
Miyumi-chan

Male- Every boy in Ghost Hunt, espically Naru and John.
Ranmaru- Tokko
Lelouch, Lloyd - Code Geass
Toshiro - Bleach
and few hundred others

Female- Every girl in Ghost Hunt.
Mion and Shion- When They Cry

Not many, I know...I can't think of any right now...

Last edited by Miyumi-chan; 2010-08-30 at 18:26.
Miyumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 20:13   Link #550
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Male: Rolo from Code Geass
Saji Crossroad from Gundam 00
Most of the Code Geass male cast
Ribbons Almark from Gundam 00

Female: Yuuko from Ef
Ceres from Ayashi no Ceres
Emma Sheen from Zeta Gundam
Haru from Reborn
Louise from Gundam 00

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 08:38   Link #551
Haladflire65
*Artist

I have a small question - as a huge fan of Miki Shinichiro, I'm wondering why he hasn't done a single character song lately? Is it just a coincidence that all his recent character image CDs (FMA:B, Hakuouki) have monologues placed against background music instead of songs? Or is there some reason that I'm not aware of? I'm pretty sure I haven't let any new releases slip through... I really want to hear Miki's singing again

On another note, it it seems like you've listed characters' names instead of VAs, Roloko
Old 2010-07-25, 09:03   Link #552
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

^ A few years ago, apparently, he declared that he wouldn't be singing anymore, which surprises me, considering Weiss and all that. I don't know why though - you might be able to find out more from other fans on LJ...

- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-07-25, 09:16   Link #553
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
On another note, it it seems like you've listed characters' names instead of VAs, Roloko
Rolo: Spike Spencer (Dub) Takahiro Mizushima (seiyuu)
Saji Crossroad: Gabe Khouth (dub) Miyu Irino (seiyuu)
Ribbons Almark: Michael Adamthwaite (dub) Noboru Sogetsu (seiyuu)

Louise Halevy: Kelly Sheridan (dub) Chiwa Saito (seiyuu)
Yuuko: Yumiko Nakajima (Seiyuu)
Emma Sheen: Lisa Christie (dub) Maya Okamoto (Seiyuu)
Ceres: Onalea Gilbertson (dub) Junko Iwao (seiyuu)
Haru Miura: Hitomi Yoshida (Seiyuu)

Not a problem anymore... Now is it?
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 19:12   Link #554
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

After watching High School of the Dead, I gained a ton of respect for Marina Inoue when I looked up the cast list later and found she was playing Rei. She sounds so passionate and anguished there, totally different from Kana Minami. And of course she's also a pretty decent singer. Unfortunately seiyuu expert JimOne seems to indicate on her blog that her career is going down the tubes. I'm not completely sure about that, but between those two shows I'd say she's one of the better seiyuus of this era. What do you think?

This reminds me of the debate about what you think makes a better voice actor: versatility and sounding completely different from the previous character you played, or using the same or a similar voice to best advantage?
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 16:55   Link #555
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
Unfortunately seiyuu expert JimOne seems to indicate on her blog that her career is going down the tubes. I'm not completely sure about that, but between those two shows I'd say she's one of the better seiyuus of this era. What do you think?
I'm guessing JimOne would be up on the latest goss so she might've heard something but even aside from that she has been down on roles considerably this year I would say.

Only major roles this year would be..

Rei Miyamoto from HotD (lead female)
Tsukiumi from Sekirei 2

Narvi Sutoraizu from Break Blade is pretty much a support role.. though that character might take a bigger role in one of the following 6 movies.

So very slow first 9 months of the year for her... would need a big Fall season...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 17:10   Link #556
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Er, have we considered the possibility of Inoue Marina doing voice acting as a side thing now? Seeing as you've looked around jimu's blog, you might remember that this girl actually has brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
This reminds me of the debate about what you think makes a better voice actor: versatility and sounding completely different from the previous character you played, or using the same or a similar voice to best advantage?
sup, I think being able to act makes a better voice actor.

Omigawa Chiaki probably has more different voices than Hanazawa Kana or Noto Mamiko, but oh god, that acting.

Using the same kind of voice, even if the acting is good, just gets..... boring, unless you enjoy the voice itself. And this is why I don't care for Mamio, but Hanazzz needs more Sakura or Mato kind of roles instead of zzz Tenshi or Snake. Also, Kamiyan (ry

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-08-01, 09:09   Link #557
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For whatever reason, I have never been much impressed by Inoue Marina's work. Maybe it's my imperfect Japanese. HoTD doesn't change that, since I just hear surface angstiness and no emotional substance, myself. And until recently, Tsukiumi in Sekirei has just sounded artificial to me. Now I begin to get the humor. And I do enjoy Marina in Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

I like her looks and personality. j1m0ne probably knows something I don't (she knows a lot I don't), but Marina seems to me to continue to get plum roles, such as in HotD. She's not headed for huge stardom, however, it appears, just for being a solid pro. And her intelligence and overall ability do make it possible that she will branch out into other areas. According to the lists in Japanese Wikipedia, she is now getting even more game roles (no ero-games, it seems) than anime roles.

As for Omigawa Chiaki, she is one of the few amateurish-sounding seiyuus that really does give me trouble. I have trouble hearing past that flat voice. Although I am coming to enjoy her in Seitokai Yakuindomo now.

To compare her sound with HanaKana or Noto Kawaii.... I haven't listened carefully to a lot of Omigawa-san's work, but I do think that HanaKana and Noto Kawaii can sound unlike their most popular voices (e.g., in Darker than Black 2 and in Mnemosyne, respectively). Whereas I have never heard Omigawa-san sound anything but flat. They definitely have far more professional voices than she does, with more life in them.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-01 at 10:34.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 22:17   Link #558
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Because I don't really know Japanese, the only way to impress me is to have a good vocal range, like Miyukichi and Kugyuu.

I kind of forget about the game side of voice acting. I guess the funny thing is that I like Marina's acting as a guy more than those girls for some reason. Or I'm attached to Erio Mondial too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
As for Omigawa Chiaki, she is one of the few amateurish-sounding seiyuus that really does give me trouble. I have trouble hearing past that flat voice. Although I am coming to enjoy her in Seitokai Yakuindomo now.
I'm okay with her in that show as well. I guess anything is an improvement from Soul Eater.
Quote:
To compare her sound with HanaKana or Noto Kawaii.... I haven't listened carefully to a lot of Omigawa-san's work, but I do think that HanaKana and Noto Kawaii can sound unlike their most popular voices (e.g., in Darker than Black 2 and in Mnemosyne, respectively). Whereas I have never heard Omigawa-san sound anything but flat. They definitely have far more professional voices than she does, with more life in them.
Mmm, I was talking more about how Omigawa's "normal" voice is so different from what I've heard in anime, so she seems to have a bigger range than what I've heard of HanaKana and Mamio — and yes, I've seen those shows and even argh'd at Mamio in SeitoIchi. Problem is, Omigawa can't actually act in any voice she could possibly use, at least right now.

So yes, everyone else actually has professional voices while poor little Omigawa is still trying to work on the one. wwww

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-08-06, 18:23   Link #559
Westlo
Lets be reality

Just random shit..

Really can't stand Satomi Arai's voice, honestly can't see the appeal for it period

Otoh really, really starting to love Itou Kanae's voice, I do remember looking her up after hearing her Amu in Shugo Chara and thinking she needs way more work... than she got Mihoshi 's role in Sora no Manimani and hasn't looked back. Really appealing voice...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 18:44   Link #560
Zotis
Rank #35

Claire Danes did Princess Mononoke for the English Dub. I thought that was pretty cool. She's one of my favorite actresses.

Tags
seiyu