AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 07:28   Link #12961
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - The hell? I guess it fits the downer ending syndrome that Irish is associated with. He probably died of either drug overdose or skull suit usage.
Not quite, Irish died with a smile, accomplished something at it besides the revenge he always wanted (not saving the world but his spirit is inherited by everyone else and trigger THE saving the world event. Think how Kamina died).

Quote:
Good thing you were joking. I honestly can't tell if it's trolling or an actual attempt at a fic.

Quote:
Side note - Actually, I have a minor work around for the romance issue earlier: The Sarashiki family judges potential son/daughter in law's based on skill, not birthright. This would make sense since they're the head of a secret organization. Why would they want an entitled brat leading them when they can have a skilled person from a modest background? In a twist, Tatenshi Tou-san married Tatenashi-kaa-san for this reason: She was a Tsundere and he was a skilled and lovable goofball.

What do you think?
Ayup, plausible enough. The test can be horrific or hilarious, but always meaningful. Once again, it's determined whether you choose darker or lighter shades of gray.

EDIT: need to charge the modem, will be back in 30-60 minutes
Old 2011-12-14, 07:33   Link #12962
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@saintX: if you still haven't named that camerawoman IS, may I suggest Cassandra?

The wonders of gundam science applied to scant exo-armor
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:36   Link #12963
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Didn't watch Gurren Lagen yet so I don;t know about that All I know is that Yoko's 14

It wasn't a test by them Someone caught the fact that Tatenashi's parents were visiting Japan and they got targeted when they met their daughter. They honestly didn't expect an attack and it's only because Irish and Tatenashi worked together that damage was minimized and there were no casualties. This changes their (Mostly it was the mom who was doubting) minds since they were just berating Tatenashi for picking a partner who's both younger and frailer looking than her before the attack. Then they see that they do good teamwork and proceed to eat their/her words. Tatenashi Tou-san goes full on shipper on deck after this Of course, Irish doesn't realize a damn thing.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:52   Link #12964
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - You can't move forward unless you're willing to make mistakes letting go is one of the things all of us need to do at some point.
Close, but the idea is there.

Quote:
Then I made IKaron Might not have been my best idea.
No, it is very good. I'm still hooked on it, even though I'm stalling for as long as I can.

He's also shaping up to be a very good OC to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
*Proceed to delete his own IKaron draft concepts*
Good lord what's with you people, just when I figured out how IKaron can result, you guys give up?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras & Meister, In my IKaron draft Irish died and it was Karon who stay celibate, I'm sorry
...this is actually perfect. Not to mention true to Eras original plan of Irish dying.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:56   Link #12965
HasuMasu
*Artist

Wait wait, Irish dies? NO WAY!!

And he told me not to kill Sasaki off, damn.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:57   Link #12966
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@saintX: if you still haven't named that camerawoman IS, may I suggest Cassandra?

The wonders of gundam science applied to scant exo-armor
I may consider it, but then i still don't have a good pic for it, maybe i can just describe it.

It's basically an IS unit made for Hero TV's band of elite Cameramen and women.

It's also the first tandem IS unit to be made, with a female pilot and a male/female camera operator.

The IS units go in places where the Dimsight Camera system cannot go and act as foci for the DS Camera to work on, as well as provide live feeds.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:59   Link #12967
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Wait wait, Irish dies? NO WAY!!

And he told me not to kill Sasaki off, damn.
Original plan. The one he had before we went and shipped Karon with Yuu-kun. As if I'd let that happen in my timeline.

But really, I accept that anything happens in these parallel worlds. In a world with Three Diagram, Karon returns after 4 years, and they live happily ever after. In another world, Karon took 92 years, but Irish waited. In Zero's world, Irish dies, and Karon carries on leading the world he protected. And perhaps in some twisted world, both Karon and Irish sacrifice themselves to lead Mankind into the next era...

All of the above are true to me; just whether its occuring within the frame of reference we see, which will differ from fic to fic!

There's as many IKarons as there aren't, so why are you guys so hung up about what's 'official'?!
Old 2011-12-14, 08:01   Link #12968
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I was being sarcastic! Sheesh, I forgot sarcasm wasn't very effective on the internet. Why would I think it was a mistake when I'm writing drafts on it?

@ Box and Meistah - I told you guys I dropped the downer ending already Seriously, the story may be dark but they all get their happy endings at the end of it all. So no turning your stories into downers, okay? I want to read some good, lighthearted, but not my little pony level stories, not grimdark messes.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:04   Link #12969
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

My little pony? Oh yes, Riz has a pony. Well, had. Then it died, and her mother turned into a golem. And it became a medium for exploring the limits of Science and implications of resurrection. And it ends happily ever after... *mutters incoherently*
Old 2011-12-14, 08:10   Link #12970
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Wow~ Sounds like a happy ending:uhob: You know, it just goes to show you that having your mother killed is the standard nowadays for a happy ending

Anyway, how does Karon even befriend Irish in yours? They're just friends in Shadow since he was assigned to watch her.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:14   Link #12971
HasuMasu
*Artist

The OP of my fic will ofcourse have random shots of a horse...'cause I like them.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:15   Link #12972
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@saintX: This may sound irrelevant but may I know how the tandem seating works?(where the pilots take their respective places)
Old 2011-12-14, 08:26   Link #12973
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

---------------------
It's been two years since those days, that shaped them into their current self. Both of them largely unchanged, he's still as wary, she's still careful, yet they can trust and depends on each other, nothing changed about their relationship, even though they had undergo various cycles of personality change.

Sitting in the edge of devastated harbor drinking canned juice and coffee, they discussed about whatever happened in previous battles, where their differing path met once again.

"Alien?" She asked rather curiously, not even with the slightest tone of disbelief, but he knew he need to elaborate.

"Maybe that's just Professor Senbei's rambling, but we can't find another plausible explanation" he nodded "It came from the moon, tend to eat any satellite it can find and descend to surface and either disappear or landed in a crowded place and went berserk"

"I.S. like machine came from the outer space, sounds like a cheap-ass movie scenario right?"

"For all ridiculousness, a machine that can assimilate other machine is great threat for technology dependent humans in this century. For all intent and purposes"

She smashed the can rather easily using her palm, while appropriately continued the sentence with crush and destroy.

"Doesn't that sound a little too genocidal?" he chuckled, but then his smile disappeared, replaced by a grim expression "But then again, human tend to gave disproportionate revenge. Once something tried to challenge us, we never let them, ever"
-------------------------------

That damned grimdark, they're everywhere, even though this is supposed to be shiptease moment <:3
Old 2011-12-14, 08:31   Link #12974
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Nooooo! After all the random shoujo stuff I posted on here D:

EDIT: @detective: vice ganda?
Old 2011-12-14, 08:40   Link #12975
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Let me fix it....

----------------------------------------
"So, what happened after I left?"

"Nothing much happens, if anything, plenty of stuff happens after I came here"

She told him what happens in a nutshell, the struggle with Orimuras, stuff about VT system, beach party gone wrong...

He smiled as he stood, feeling the warm wind as the sun rise out, celebrating the daybreak. His golden eyes reflecting the light invariably, before the light died down as his iris turned brown.

She followed suit, her silvery white hair waved around gently and elegantly, cementing the hidden beauty behind her stern expression.

"And after those stuff, Yuuki, now I have a long term goal"

"And what it is?" In curiosity, he asked. All he get is a valiant smile and rather fiery response "To become Laura Bodewig and surpass Instructor Orimura"

His eyes widened by the response, but soon restored into a warm gaze and bright smile.

"Congratulations, Laura"

She deliver a soft jab at his chest, seeing now he isn't a pintsized mate anymore, she's a little disappointed. Still, she wanted something equal, his story...

"So, anything interesting about your ordinary life?"

"If only it can be as ordinary as I hoped..."
----------------------------------------

Now, THAT is shiptease
Old 2011-12-14, 08:42   Link #12976
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The beginning of the end *Goes back to writing IKaron festival date*
Old 2011-12-14, 08:46   Link #12977
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm... I want to write another HonneXIchika but I need a theme... anyone have a theme I can work with?
Old 2011-12-14, 08:51   Link #12978
Eratas123

@ Demi - Can't help you there I'm writing Laura's daydream right now and I'm finishing it as fast as I can so I can get started on Kanzashi's. Then I have to beta read White Knight next week.

@ Senpai - That's better Speaking of which, should I have Irish wear the skull suit for the play or not? Might seem odd he was able to beat Celeste if he doesn't have it.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:58   Link #12979
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

--------------------------------------------
"......pathetic"

"What?"

"That's simply pathetic... what are you afraid off? it's not like all of them are as physically capable as us!" She whined, truthfully, his weakness to girls seriously off.

"And whose fault is that again?" He retaliated, which close the argument, because she knew whose fault it is.

"Okay, let's just said that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks...."

He raised his eyebrow, and she turned even paler than she's before, probably trying to match a white dove. She realized what she said....

And her face turned crimson out of embarrassment.

"Okay, this and that can't be compared.... I somewhat understand about that now"
-----------------------------------

Skull suit is essential tho, it's CELESTE we're talking about =.=
Old 2011-12-14, 09:04   Link #12980
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What's Laura talking about there?

He can wear it under the prince outfit The costume gets ripped later when he's fighting Celsete so it covers up any fanservice for the audience.

Anyway,Important question: Did Chifuyu teach Laura and the others to pilot the IS when she was in Germany? I thought they were only to be sued for sports? I need this to continue her Daydream.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest