AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-05-19, 16:44   Link #5841
Awrya
U mad?

Just watching a twitch stream, looks like Ekko is on live servers in the US, EU waiting until tomorrow.
Ekko's sprite looks really ugly, like he's in his 30s.

Edit: Ok, nvm, it's PBE.

Last edited by Awrya; 2015-05-19 at 17:00.
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-20, 15:33   Link #5842
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

New rosters for EU / NA LCS

Some of these changes are just trololol.

Spoiler for EU:

Spoiler for NA:
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-20, 16:16   Link #5843
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So Cloud 9 FINALLY had the balls to do it...

Maybe they finally will be serious about competing on the international stage...
Old 2015-05-20, 20:53   Link #5844
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Gravity grabbed Altec?

Shit I might have to watch them some then to see it how it goes, he's shown a lot promise as a player.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 01:57   Link #5845
Awrya
U mad?

Incarnati0n is generally known to be a good player, but also had quite the personality in the past, we'll see how he performs in a team.

Who's Gravity's new jungler? Never heard of him before (unless the spot is currently open).
Old 2015-05-21, 03:37   Link #5846
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Star Guardian Lux = so much win.
Old 2015-05-21, 05:37   Link #5847
Eragon
Still Alive

Star Guardian Lux = Pay2Win

Tbh though, most of the times I see Lux on my team she seems to be stomping the enemy regardless of the skin.
Old 2015-05-21, 16:22   Link #5848
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's because she's a cheap shot

In other news, Ekko got a comic.

Chronobreak
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 18:42   Link #5849
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
That's because she's a cheap shot

In other news, Ekko got a comic.

Chronobreak
Pretty cool, so that's the story of the mural seen in his PV.
Old 2015-05-21, 18:56   Link #5850
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Scrumptous lore. Wish there was more of this.
Old 2015-05-24, 02:30   Link #5851
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Seeing how everyone is supporting the cookie cutter crit route, I've been trying a critless build on a few ADCs and, while it works for me, I'd like to see your feedback.

Start out with Doran's/pot(s)/ward, BFS->Essence Reaver, zerk boots, Zephyr, BotRK, B.Cleaver. Sixth item either GA for all-around defense, or Wit's End/MoM/Merc scimitar for the MR, depending on champion used and played against. It worked best with on-hit dependent champions like Vayne/MF/Kalista and while the end-game dps is somewhat lower than a crit-build, I think it balances out with the tenacity from Zephyr, the 40% CDR and the extra HP/MR to help survive a burst in case you're caught out. So...what do you think?
Old 2015-05-24, 02:57   Link #5852
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

You have no armor pen.

In super late game you will get deleted by the standard build IE+PD+Zephyr+ (Bork/Trinity/BT/def item/LW)

Also for the love of god please don't build Wit's End on an AD.
Old 2015-05-24, 04:09   Link #5853
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I got a black cleaver in...armor reduction works just as well when fighting against tanks. I prefer last whisper on poke champions or AD casters, cleaver feels more important for kiting, especially with the phage passive built in. I left Wit's end as a cheap MR solution, it's not THAT bad. The end-game build with mercurial scimitar (obviously the best option of the three) costs roughly 18.5k with boots/trinkets upgraded and taking into account pots/wards, pretty much the same as a popular crit build.
Old 2015-05-24, 04:36   Link #5854
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I think what Eisdrache is also trying to point out is that people generally get Mercurial because the QSS is a vital safeguard option and a worthy halfway item before getting the whole thing. Also that since some ADCs are also running Ruunans now as well and veered away from Ghostblade, that Last Whisper is a necessity in general. Wit's End is a low damage option. Phantom Dancer and Ruunan's are decent options for attack speed because of what else they provide.
Old 2015-05-24, 05:07   Link #5855
DemonOfWrath

To jump in as well, Bloodthirster is a way better item than Essence Reaver for an ADC if you just don't want IE first. If you need the mana you're generally playing something that has a different build path anyways (Ezreal, Urgot, Corki, Kog'Maw), and BT boosts your surviability by a lot due to the shield. On the other hand, you have to use that survivability well (for instance using it to push towers down since you can take tower shots on the shield) or you get out-classed badly by first item IE in fights.

And yeah LW is way better than Cleaver. More damage, and you don't have to waste time stacking the armour shred (max cleaver stacks gives same as LW always gives). Also those first few hits before it stacks won't do much, and that could really matter in a lot of situations (I'd rather 2-shot that mage than take the extra second to 3/4-shot them and risk letting them get an extra spell off, 400 hp isn't much later).

With ADC itemisation CDR generally isn't a very useful stat for most (in fact after a few items using spells will lower your damage compared to just throwing autos on a lot of them), and maximum damage is a relatively clear cut thing mathematically (basically IE->PD/shiv gives the most because of the crit synergy). If you've got a specific reason to grab other things then by all means try it (for instance BT first still pops up for tower pushing, Runaan's first works for Kalista due to her kit), but if your reason is "just because" then odds are you're just going to end up with something sub-obtimal. It sounds anal but it makes a big difference if you and the enemy ADC are even at 2 items, but they just do way more in fights because they've got IE+PD throwing out big crits reliably, and you're doing a lot less damage because you have ER+Zephyr.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 05:47   Link #5856
Kafriel
Senior Guest

BT also has 10% more lifesteal, I'd say that's its selling point over the shield. Runaan's is an item I only built once, I'd really rather get another PD instead. Anyway, thanks for the input guys, guess I'll have to narrow it down a lot to make this viable for some champions in particular.
Old 2015-05-26, 18:06   Link #5857
Awrya
U mad?

Anyone else noticing that Trinity Force is bugged?
Had a few games with TF build and I noticed that I didn't get the passive proc. I know that TF has a short internal cooldown, but even when taking that into account, I think it procc'd about 1 in 10 times.
Old 2015-05-27, 02:21   Link #5858
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No, I tested it on Jarvan, works as it should...but I've noticed bugged skin names in vs A.I. (Noble Garen, Lucian Prime, etc. switching to default skin).
Old 2015-05-27, 23:21   Link #5859
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

My first S-rank after hard carrying a game as Zed.
Old 2015-05-28, 17:54   Link #5860
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

These item builds are just amazing.

Tags
league of legends, lol