AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-16, 07:11   Link #12041
Velial

n0m@n Beside the Queen. what others Sairaorg's Evil Pieces abilities have?I mean his servants.
Old 2012-02-16, 07:11   Link #12042
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
@CNine
R.I.P

by the way
n0m
are you have read LN Korezombie?

9............1........................1........... .................

n0m@n
i pray for your problem solved quickly and easily

God Speed to You
Old 2012-02-16, 07:17   Link #12043
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

can someone give me the idea for my fanfic
before Ise fight Hades
Old 2012-02-16, 07:18   Link #12044
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
LoL. When n0m said he'd get arrested, I thought for a moment he'd say for being a lolicon. I was about to say "I HOPE not!". LoL. I have tons of images of Ilya from the Fate Series and Shinobu from Nise on my hard drive and I don't think anyone is going to bust me for-

*window shatters*

*tear gas lands on the floor*

._.

Also (in an attempt to stay on topic) I'm noticing that since the last three episodes, people are really starting to come around to High School DxD and enjoy the series for more than just the breasts. Don't get me wrong though... the breasts are still incredible. XD
i know for sure that you are a lolicon.
ell after ep 3 dxd become more intersting.
Old 2012-02-16, 07:19   Link #12045
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Dont go off topic dude ....And i have a funny feeling the god of oppai would be a flat chest.
lol..that or a old pervert But would be so funny if that god is really a flat chest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yeah. But by looking at the anime, it seems like Rias is treated much special. I hope she stays that way. I seriously do hope........
Yeah I know that they treat her much better .Still made you worry , especially since that is one of my favorite parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
@Soji
Zeus ,Poseidon and Hades are not allowed to intervene in there different territory maybe that's why
True ,still made you wonder why hades will be like Loki is because he help caocao or like someone say for Issei soul...still I found that route strange for this ln.
Old 2012-02-16, 07:20   Link #12046
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@faz
You got the point there my broher.....
and are have LN korezombie text version?
Old 2012-02-16, 07:24   Link #12047
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Dont go off topic dude ....And i have a funny feeling the god of oppai would be a flat chest.
That would be so funny. Maybe that's the reason why it is God of Oppai. Lack of oppai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
LoL. When n0m said he'd get arrested, I thought for a moment he'd say for being a lolicon. I was about to say "I HOPE not!". LoL. I have tons of images of Ilya from the Fate Series and Shinobu from Nise on my hard drive and I don't think anyone is going to bust me for-

*window shatters*

*tear gas lands on the floor*

._.

Also (in an attempt to stay on topic) I'm noticing that since the last three episodes, people are really starting to come around to High School DxD and enjoy the series for more than just the breasts. Don't get me wrong though... the breasts are still incredible. XD
My neibours would burn me alive if I was a loli-con. I'm just a femeinst since I also like large breasted older girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
n0m@n Beside the Queen. what others Sairaorg's Evil Pieces abilities have?I mean his servants.
Well all of his servants are either pure-devils or halfdevils/half-human. The only female are the Queen and Bishop 1.

Knight 1: An armored knight who fights while riding a horse.
Knight 2: A mage-swordsman. Has a SG which create gravitational field.
Bishop 1: A hot blonde woman. Ise's greates foe. The one who wasnt affected by Ise's Dress-Break and Billungual.
Bishop 2: A guy who has a SG which can negate the opponents special powers temporarly.
Tank 1: A guy with high strength.
Tank 2: A guy who can transform into a dragon(devils power from a certain household).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
i mean Korezombie spoiler
ALL SPOILER!!!!
Hmmmm. It's been a year so I only remember glimpse of it. Like Kyoko comes back. The super strong Masou-shoujo appears who is the sensei of dai-sensei. What else.........
Old 2012-02-16, 07:25   Link #12048
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
That would be so funny. Maybe that's the reason why it is God of Oppai. Lack of oppai.

My neibours would burn me alive if I was a loli-con. I'm just a femeinst since I also like large breasted older girls

Well all of his servants are either pure-devils or halfdevils/half-human. The only female are the Queen and Bishop 1.

Bishop 1: A hot blonde woman. Ise's greates foe. The one who wasnt affected by Ise's Dress-Break and Billungual.
Bishop 2: A guy who has a SG which can negate the opponents special powers temporarly.
Tank 2: A guy who can transform into a dragon(devils power from a certain household).

Hmmmm. It's been a year so I only remember glimpse of it. Like Kyoko comes back. The super strong Masou-shoujo appears who is the sensei of dai-sensei. What else.........
sooo if there was a big breast loli would you attack her?
Old 2012-02-16, 07:28   Link #12049
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Hmmm......... Not attack. I will hold her............. So she wont get hurt..........
Why is it that I think of "Asahina Mikuru" when I hear Loli with big OPPAI.
Old 2012-02-16, 07:28   Link #12050
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

n0m
that part....i already know.......
i want know about another part....
but if you want....
i dont force you to tell me....
Old 2012-02-16, 07:28   Link #12051
Soji

Quote:
Then we had to warning Yui from trinity sevent

Quote:

If I'm right the only piece that he had left is the mutation pawn piece right?
Anyway he sure had a good servant O_O

A right n0m@n sorry for this question ,but I'm curios now..other the one that we know gremory ecc How many demon house the author say?
Old 2012-02-16, 07:29   Link #12052
Velial

Quote:

Tank 2: A guy who can transform into a dragon(devils power from a certain household
Not bad and also funny.Looking forward to read maybe i even enjoy it.
Old 2012-02-16, 07:32   Link #12053
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Quote:

@n0m@n

Got a suggestion why DB and billingual didn't work on the hot blonde, maybe she was a cross dressing bastard and for Korewa, yah everything you just said can be practically found on te wikipedia page
Old 2012-02-16, 07:32   Link #12054
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

@n0m@n
in Rias vs Sairaorg match who defeating who? [especially Ise greatest foe that has natural immunity to his sure kill tech]

Ruki@
how about scene where Hades sharpening his kitchen knife before battle?
Old 2012-02-16, 07:33   Link #12055
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
bishop 1.....Ise's greates foe.
so there hot blonde and she wasnt affected by Ise's Dress-Break and Billungual.

@CNine
hades make dinner before battle with Ise
Old 2012-02-16, 07:33   Link #12056
jonald101

[QUOTE=n0m@n;4008793]That would be so funny. Maybe that's the reason why it is God of Oppai. Lack of oppai.

a girl like that exist?!
Old 2012-02-16, 07:36   Link #12057
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonald101 View Post
a girl like that exist?!

Is it possible she ISN'T a girl at all?

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-16, 07:37   Link #12058
Velial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
@n0m@n
in Rias vs Sairaorg match who defeating who? [especially Ise greatest foe that has natural immunity to his sure kill tech]
Rias and her servant's win.Ise vs Sairaorg.Ise will achive Triana form Cardinal Crimson Queen and defeated Sairaorg.

But about that hot Blond woman.I have really strange feeling....gulp.... he/she trans/sexual
Old 2012-02-16, 07:38   Link #12059
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

stop velial!!!
i dont want thinking about that!!!!
Old 2012-02-16, 07:39   Link #12060
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
Rias and her servant's win.Ise vs Sairaorg.Ise will achive Triana form Cardinal Crimson Queen and defeated Sairaorg.

But about that hot Blond woman.I have really strange feeling....gulp.... he/she trans/sexual
I hate do this but...Cardinal crimson queen ...is not triaiana mode at least that time. Azzael say to Ise if he can use triaiana on Cardinal crimson queen he can gain even more power.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural