AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-16, 15:34   Link #4021
jasper222

Yep, always wondered how Harumi would be treated when it's all over. Probably when the awarding ceremonies start she'll sit with Elle?

Quote:
"Elfaria-san, I don't see my name in the assigned seating arrangements."

"That's because you'll have your own throne beside me."
Also talking about Yurika, seems like her leadership skills are better compared to the Radical Faction battle. I approve of this because in terms of utility and firepower in battles, she doesn't need any more improvement.
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 15:57   Link #4022
Hamazura_Shiage

Well, thanks to Yurika's abilities, she can easily adapt to any circumstance, she may not have the strongest firepower and she may not be a strategisty, but she always has a great performance. Takehaya always makes sure that we note this. Maki is similar, but she's more mental type of attack, so her range of abilities is more limited than yurika's
Old 2017-04-28, 20:10   Link #4023
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Umm LKK this is the wrong thread, there is another one far more active then this one
Here https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127112
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 20:16   Link #4024
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Umm LKK this is the wrong thread, there is another one far more active then this one
Here https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127112
Thank you for the correct link. I have corrected the link in the duplicate thread. I have merged this thread into the more active one.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 22:00   Link #4025
darkofficer
just a devil

In which chapter is the talk with kenji and katorou

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 23:31   Link #4026
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
In which chapter is the talk with kenji and katorou
Vol 17, Chapter 1, Part 5
Old 2017-05-03, 10:55   Link #4027
InfinityDragonGod

OMG!!!!

J-Novel has licensed Rokujouma!!!!

First three volumes have been translated and uploaded on their website along with the first four parts of volume 23!!!
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 11:02   Link #4028
sparhawk1610
Asura

Awesome! And actually working with the guy that did fan translation. Really good job.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 11:08   Link #4029
InfinityDragonGod

According to J-Novel:

"We've licensed Warnis's translation of volumes 1-22, and hired him to work on vol. 23+, remastering and editing the orig translation."

"Volumes 1-22 "Remastered" will be released monthly, then as ebooks 1 month later. And they'll be _free_to_read_ on http://j-novel.club"

"And volume 23+ is being released like the rest of our books, weekly for J-Novel Club Members! (ebook will come out after 1-22)"

Congratulations Warnis!!
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 12:56   Link #4030
Alexb37

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
According to J-Novel:

"We've licensed Warnis's translation of volumes 1-22, and hired him to work on vol. 23+, remastering and editing the orig translation."

"Volumes 1-22 "Remastered" will be released monthly, then as ebooks 1 month later. And they'll be _free_to_read_ on http://j-novel.club"

"And volume 23+ is being released like the rest of our books, weekly for J-Novel Club Members! (ebook will come out after 1-22)"

Congratulations Warnis!!
So if I do not want to pay I will have to wait for 23 volume 2 years?
Alexb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 13:43   Link #4031
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb37 View Post
So if I do not want to pay I will have to wait for 23 volume 2 years?
No, volume 23 will never be free -- JNC is only doing that for volumes that were already fan translated. What happens in two years is volume 23 will get an ebook release on Amazon and other stores. If you want to read it before then, you'll have to subscribe to JNC. And why wouldn't you want to do that? This is a rare opportunity to not only support the original author, but the fan-translator as well.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 15:48   Link #4032
LKK

The thread's status has been updated to Licensed. All of rules regarding fan translations of licensed works are now in effect. Please support the author by reading the translated versions produced by J-Novel Club.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 16:51   Link #4033
XFire
150% done

Holy crap.

J-novel actually did the obvious thing and hired the guy who was already translating the project.

Hope some other companies can catch a hint...
Old 2017-05-03, 17:05   Link #4034
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
According to J-Novel:

Congratulations Warnis!!
Free to read?
They are already better than Yen Press
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 18:14   Link #4035
NeoAnkara

What we are discussing several month ago actually happen and they are also in contact with Warnis for this. Time to subscribe I guess.
Old 2017-05-03, 18:20   Link #4036
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
What we are discussing several month ago actually happen and they are also in contact with Warnis for this. Time to subscribe I guess.
Well, Warnis is actually working for them, so that is something what makes me feel happy.
Also, if sales will be good, it can help to license other good light novels.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 18:53   Link #4037
NeoAnkara

The bad news is I don't have any credit card. Since they are available in Google Play I hope they can be used as method of payment instead.
Old 2017-05-03, 19:03   Link #4038
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Can't wait for the epubs.
Old 2017-05-03, 20:06   Link #4039
Ultragunner

Will they give the series an English name? I know the meaning of it but tbh that's a bit too long
Old 2017-05-03, 20:29   Link #4040
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Will they give the series an English name? I know the meaning of it but tbh that's a bit too long
We're going with "Invaders of the Rokujouma!?" which is a compromise between translating and keeping the google SEO for the title.

What a "rokujouma" is, is explained in the first 20 pages after all, so hopefully the japanese in the title won't turn people off.
I don't think "Invaders of the 6 tatami room" would fare much better.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel