AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-26, 14:01   Link #1241
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Many, many levels of irony with both Emiya and Julian. Perhaps Rin ended up summoning Saber's card like she always wanted. She might of lost her life in the conflict too.
If that is true then Rin simply can't win at all. The one universe she gets the class she wants and she ends up dying in the conflict.
Old 2015-11-26, 15:00   Link #1242
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Damn...that was just a brutal beating for Shirou. Of course he never stood a chance in that state. That was basically Shirou getting annihilated by Lancer. And although he survived it....his mental condition is a mess in a lot of ways. He still hasn't completely found his footing yet. He only realized at that point that....he really had nothing to fall back on. Nowhere to run, no one that could help him.

While he thought he'd made his choice....at that point he was left with a tough thought. Julian seeming to have inherited Kiritsugu's ideals more than Shirou did. Until he can find the ability to define himself apart from those ideals...he's going to be stuck in place.

Of course plenty bad for Miyu too. Her brother gets seemingly killed and she's taken in by that psycho.

All the irony abound to be sure. Shirou and Julian, both in a sense having completely pointless magic from a normal mage's point of view....but, that not really being the case. I still hope the end result is Shirou vs Julian. I know it's Illya's show....but damn after this it feels like he deserves the chance to take that guy down.
Old 2015-11-26, 15:12   Link #1243
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Perhaps Rin ended up summoning Saber's card like she always wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
If that is true then Rin simply can't win at all. The one universe she gets the class she wants and she ends up dying in the conflict.
The question is whether there even is some Rin. Don't forget that previously Shirou said that he doesn't know name Tohsaka. Which mean that there either isn't any Rin, or Shirou never meet her during War.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 17:09   Link #1244
GDB

I'm doubting there will be a Rin in this war. It's more likely that only people currently in the city will be Masters. But we don't even know the rules, since we know Angelica already has the Gilgamesh card. The other girl might already have Thor too, which would conflict with Sakura's Berserker. Also, it'd mean Shirou's card is the only one that went with Miyu to the Illya world.

So either there are two Emiya cards, or screw the rules there are lolis.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 17:35   Link #1245
The Green One

The problem with there being "No Rin" is why would Sakura be given to the Matous? The reason if I recall is because she was the second child, if she's an only child then there's no reason to give her up. Yet she's clearly in her Matou form so I don't see this theory working out.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 18:23   Link #1246
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
The problem with there being "No Rin" is why would Sakura be given to the Matous? The reason if I recall is because she was the second child, if she's an only child then there's no reason to give her up. Yet she's clearly in her Matou form so I don't see this theory working out.
Well could always be that there was some kind of tragedy where Sakura was the only one that survived and was taken in by the Matous.
Old 2015-11-26, 18:56   Link #1247
ReddyRedWolf

So the Ainsworth were the reason were the reason for the shadow as expected.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 19:09   Link #1248
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
But we don't even know the rules, since we know Angelica already has the Gilgamesh card. The other girl might already have Thor too, which would conflict with Sakura's Berserker.
I bet that Julian has those two cards from their version of 4th Grail War or conversely Sakura got her card from Kariya and it's Lancelot who don't belongs into current set.
In any case, current War is confirmed for 7 proper participants, just like normal Grail War. So is safe to guess that there will be also seven proper classes.

Quote:
The problem with there being "No Rin" is why would Sakura be given to the Matous? ...
I think that there definitely is or was Rin. Just Shirou never meet her. Ether she lives elsewhere or died before Shirou arrived into Fuyuki. Only ones who seem that really never existed in this universe are Einzberns. Which is probably main diverse point for whole Miyuverse.
Old 2015-11-26, 20:26   Link #1249
tuckersister

Things are getting complicated. How many Class Card sets are there?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 20:33   Link #1250
GDB

Quote:
Just means there's no Rin in Fuyuki. She could've gone to the Clock Tower at a young age, since it seems like Fuyuki is generally a low populated city in this universe.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 23:38   Link #1251
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Things are getting complicated. How many Class Card sets are there?
Julian himself has apparently whole bunch of cards as he is stated to be gamemaster and I also bets that Ainsworths will be creators of cards. But most of his cards are just failures for simple Noble Phantasm Summon. As we seen previously. Complete card set will be probably two or three if set that Illya found in Prismaverse will be standalone in some way. Considering that there are three different Berserkers, this is very likely. But is also possible that some Berserker is completely extra.
Old 2015-11-26, 23:55   Link #1252
henshinagogobaby

Poor Shirou. After resolving to have a normal sister relationship with Miyu, Julian has to come and f*%k everything up. Though how he couldn't tell that man was bad news from the start is beyond me; the man has a constant death glare 100% of the time. He's supposed to be an Expy of Issei? Seems like he's more a mixture of Issei's looks and Shinji's personality; he thinks that it's his destiny to save the world and create an "epic" and so help you if you get in his way. Even his servants aren't spared his wrath.

Figures that Kotomine would be the one to "help" Shirou out after his loss; in any universe, that priest will just ooze creepiness. There are still things to be shown in this flashback:

- How did Shirou get the power necessary to fight back against Julian and his lackeys, thus leading up to his imprisonment? (Maybe overtaxing his power is what caused the change in his body to look more like Fate/Stay Night's Archer; a bit of his brown skin and white hair)

- How did Shirou learn of the existence of other parallel worlds, thus knowing where to send Miyu to save her from Julian's clutches?

- How did Sakura get roped into this? (Most likely, Julian brainwashed her using the Berserker Zero card, bringing out all the negative aspects of her personality a la Angra Mainyu's hold over Heaven's Feel Sakura, and using Shirou's image to keep her under control. Poor Sakura can't catch a break in any universe.)

- What is Julian going to do to poor Miyu in the time it takes for Shirou to mount a rescue? Why did he take his father's image over his own? Will it even explain why he's such an asshole in the first place?

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 00:02   Link #1253
The Green One

I'm willing to bet when Emiya summoned the Archer card that tapped into EMIYA'S power he was able to adapt to it quickly since it's his own power. However it's still hard on his puny mortal body to use it properly. It's more or less Heaven Feel's Archer arm all over again though with the medium of the card he might of been able to tap into it a bit more safely. After awhile he figured out how to use his projection powers on his own without the card as a medium.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 00:10   Link #1254
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
There are still things to be shown in this flashback:

- How did Shirou get the power necessary to fight back against Julian and his lackeys...

- How did Shirou learn of the existence of other parallel worlds...

- How did Sakura get roped into this?...

- What is Julian going to do to poor Miyu in the time it takes for Shirou to mount a rescue?...
Did you not read previous posts?

- Shirou summoned Archer card. Is not so hard to guess that after installing he gain all his powers and Archer's knowledge.

- Remain to be seen, but probably some outcome of Miyuverse's War.

- Sakura was participant of Miyuverse's Grail War.

- Probably same thing that he did in chapter 12.
Old 2015-11-27, 00:20   Link #1255
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Did you not read previous posts?

- Shirou summoned Archer card. Is not so hard to guess that after installing he gain all his powers and Archer's knowledge.

- Remain to be seen, but probably some outcome of Miyuverse's War.

- Sakura was participant of Miyuverse's Grail War.

- Probably same thing that he did in chapter 12.
I suspect some people don't dive into the spoilers for a chapter that hasn't been translated yet.
Old 2015-11-27, 11:34   Link #1256
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well could always be that there was some kind of tragedy where Sakura was the only one that survived and was taken in by the Matous.
That's what I'm thinking too. The Tohsakas could have just died in the previous war, for example. Darius' death and the darkness swallowing the city five years ago must definitely be related to a Holy Grail War. If they had all died back then, it would explain why Shirou isn't familiar with the name, since he only came to Fuyuki five years ago.

Regarding the latest translated chapter, I wonder how Kotomine knew about Miyu. He said only he and Shirou knew she was in the Emiya household, and he seemed very familiar with Kiritsugu and his ideals. Could it be the theory Kiritsugu and Kotomine were friends in this verse is true?
Old 2015-12-16, 09:52   Link #1257
Twi

New chapters are out. Even when Kotomine's not the villian he smacks Shirou around with words.
Old 2015-12-16, 11:29   Link #1258
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Speculation:
Spoiler for chapter 35:
Old 2015-12-16, 18:40   Link #1259
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Chapter 35:
Old 2015-12-16, 19:21   Link #1260
Gx Hero
Rambler

Um sakura is sad that she is part of the Holy Grail war. However Julian had control over all the cards so it would be different than before. Also something must happen since Julian had to control sakura. I guess that all happens when SHirou breaks through the barrier.

Poor Sakura her fate is always so bad till the end.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff