AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-18, 06:20   Link #441
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Seems a bit like necroing a more-or-less sleeping thread, but I'm all for a second season too. IF, it does have vol. 10.5-s omake as a nice OVA to conclude a 1-cour season.

Well, it might just be me, but I'm satisfied with how things went in the end. It's just so much more than we usually get with series (f.e., think back on the "Zetsuen no Tempest fiasco"). I like to see interesting development, like the endings of Amagami, rather than a boring, long and mostly uninteresting road to get there.

Though, each to their own I guess.

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 21:36   Link #442
AkaruiSho
Shut-in.

I'm still constantly bothered that Mashiro might have hooked up with some other dude during the 4 years. fuck.
Old 2014-07-13, 21:52   Link #443
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaruiSho View Post
I'm still constantly bothered that Mashiro might have hooked up with some other dude during the 4 years. fuck.
I don't think that was possible.
1. Her manager took great care of her.
2. She spent 16 years without any real/friend interaction with guys her age until she sorata.. Weird..
3.Adding points 1 and 2 together, i dont think the author would make her do that.
4. She said "something feels stuck." Which indicates that she is new to sex and has never experienced it before. Otherwise her reaction would have been completely different.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 20:50   Link #444
AkaruiSho
Shut-in.

I mean the four year timeskip. I mean who knows what could have happened? T_T I hope she didn't end up with some guy in the process.
Old 2014-07-18, 10:42   Link #445
AkaruiSho
Shut-in.

Guys, on myanimelist, under both Mashiro and Sorata's character, spoilers state "it is heavily implied both of them have a child in the last novel." someone verify that thanks!! i hope it's true.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:40   Link #446
AP24

Just realized some people are continuing the translations at B-T. Looks like they might be prioritizing the ones not covered by the anime which is from vol 7.

Still no news on a new season, I hope there will be news before this year ends.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 20:24   Link #447
AbootCanada
Season 2 Never

So what's the likely hood of the rest of the LN being adapted in anyway? It's been a year and half now .-.

Last edited by AbootCanada; 2014-10-26 at 02:29.
AbootCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 04:28   Link #448
Mashiroxsorata

Yeah i want to know the volume 10.5 summary and volume 10 pls (9 is to okey)

Pls can who post some quotes or summarys *-* ? spoiler pls
Mashiroxsorata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 12:12   Link #449
Mashiroxsorata

Hey i have this from this site http://www.wenku8.cn/novel/0/931/53344.htm
is the 10.5 volume

(google translater) (White is mashiro, empty is sorata , i think...)

"Ah?"

"They are two, tomorrow will come."

"...... Really, suddenly it."

Trying out the sound.

"I heard about a month ago, oh."

"But I've never heard Oh?"

"They say, think and empty too rare opportunity to see the side."

"Since it is such an important thing, you should immediately tell me it!"

"So, now that the"

"I said," immediately "refers to an earlier time!"

"Obviously empty too say what the requirements are to meet the"

Really white muster the cheek.

"I want you to be considered within the scope of common sense, right!?"
"Boyfriend went to the woman's parents, be within the range of common sense, oh."

"Yes indeed!"

"Just to see a face, but no deeper meaning."

"Too deep! Bottomless!"

"Air too do not you?"

"Nor is unwilling ...... uh, how should I say, after all, unwittingly became a cohabitation status, really should find out the whereabouts of a time to say hello uncle aunt ...... however, see girlfriends parents this event, but it is let people nervous! I have no confidence in the psychological preparation can do in one night! "
Even now this moment, than the first game instructions do preach never been seen to be nervous. Tapping at the heart racing. And really white parents meet, what to say yet.

"Farm"

Really white pursed mouth, revealed dissatisfaction with attitude.

"Do not say that again. I want to sleep."

Really white rose from the couch, went into the bedroom. Empty too catch up to peep through the door, found lying on the bed really white upside down, buried his face with a pillow, kept quietly complaining empty
Too.

"Well ...... I know, tomorrow I'll aunt and uncle met."

"Really?"

Really raised his head from the pillow in white, looking expectantly look too empty.

"Ah, deal. However, I have a request."

"What,"

"The first month, if you can leave it, not to accompany me back to Fukuoka home?"

"......"
Really white eyes widened in surprise.

"'Come back to bring the true white" - Mom said so. "

"I'm going."

True White abruptly got up from the bed.

Her face looks a little excited. Before discontent seems to have vanished.

Really white shuffled leave the bedroom, stood in front of the cake table to sit down.

"Air too, I want to eat cake."

"You do not want to sleep it?"

"After sleep."

"Oh, I do not care put on weight."

"Until then, let the air too responsible."
"This can be regarded as" responsible "What sense does ......"

Taking into account the previous conversation, I feel this "responsibility" is not a joke.

"Now, empty too."

"Ah?"

"Went to Fukuoka when ah"

"Ah."

"When greeted with" my daughter Fucai, thanking you, "okay?"

"Not good!"

In this way, return to the good air Who really white, spent a happy Christmas Eve.

dont know if this is true ;D from the site

Last edited by Mashiroxsorata; 2014-10-29 at 12:15. Reason: Spoiler vol. 10.5 Meeting parents
Old 2014-10-29, 15:59   Link #450
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Well after reading all the LN , with a little help form google translate , i really light this LN but i feel that the part with the break up and the the 4 years time skip was pretty rushed . I wished that , to be a full romance comedy LN , to see some kind of wedding , especially in Volume 10.5 . And that think from anime list i dont believe its true unless there is a side story which we dont know about it about them being married and having a child

Last edited by DragoMuseveni; 2014-10-29 at 16:16.
DragoMuseveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:01   Link #451
Mashiroxsorata

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Well after reading all the LN , with a little help form google translate , i really light this LN but i feel that the part with the break up and the the 4 years time skip was pretty rushed . I wished that , to be a full romance comedy LIN , to see some kind of wedding , especially in Volume 10.5 . And that think from anime list i dont believe its true unless there is a side story wich we dont know about it abotu them being married and having a child

you mean that with the child yes dont know to but all with couple, sex and so is true so if i know
Old 2014-10-31, 13:18   Link #452
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

from what i read and understand in volume 10.5 all of them have a meeting at sakurasou on christmass eve , and at that party mashiro and sorata announce that they will marry and they will go and ask for their parents approval .And also it seems like rita didn`t gave up on Ryuunosuke yet
I wish that volume 7-10.5 to be animated as ovas . 4 ova will cover all of the volumes i believe .
What i wrote up , i wish that someone confirms it cause my translation is a little rusty
Old 2014-10-31, 18:29   Link #453
Frontier

Or at least OVA's covering up to the whole sequence of events that deal with Nanami and Mashiro finally confessing, Sorata choosing Mashiro, their becoming an Official Couple, and their first time. I don't think we need to cover any of what comes after except maybe what happens in 10.5 .
Old 2014-11-01, 06:04   Link #454
Mashiroxsorata

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
from what i read and understand in volume 10.5 all of them have a meeting at sakurasou on christmass eve , and at that party mashiro and sorata announce that they will marry and they will go and ask for their parents approval .And also it seems like rita didn`t gave up on Ryuunosuke yet
I wish that volume 7-10.5 to be animated as ovas . 4 ova will cover all of the volumes i believe .
What i wrote up , i wish that someone confirms it cause my translation is a little rusty
what i read at this site http://www.wenku8.cn/novel/0/931/53344.htm

is that mashiro stays on christ eve at soratas home ...

in your at christ eve at sakurasou ?
Old 2014-12-11, 12:52   Link #455
Jarkzy

Could someone explain how the series ends, or at least how much do you know of the ending? Since the LN translation are kinda stuck and go so slowly and its seems that theres no hope of getting a 2nd season or at least some OVAS I just have to know how they end up.

PS: I know that they get together then break up, and then get together 4 years later or something like that but I know thats on volume 10 and theres still a volume left so
Jarkzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 13:31   Link #456
Nishaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkzy View Post
Could someone explain how the series ends, or at least how much do you know of the ending? Since the LN translation are kinda stuck and go so slowly and its seems that theres no hope of getting a 2nd season or at least some OVAS I just have to know how they end up.

PS: I know that they get together then break up, and then get together 4 years later or something like that but I know thats on volume 10 and theres still a volume left so
I think volume 10 is the last one. But there is volume 10.5. But I don't know what happens in volume 10.5
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 06:46   Link #457
Tormenk

vol. 10.5's sidestory about Mashiro and Sorata is very short. It reflects a bit about what they have gone through with each other. Main point is about both of them promising to meet each other's parents.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 15:00   Link #458
HidekStk

Anyone who read the final of volume 9 and the beginning of 10 can answer me "all that what happened is real? is what I think it is?"
Sakurasou is a masterpiece for me, but I really don't like this part. I hated what they make to Mashiro.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 07:59   Link #459
Tormenk

Don't exactly remember the ending of vol. 9 after so long. IIRC it was something like Rita walking in on Sorata and Mashiro nearly making out after they had a small fight?

Spoiler for vol 9 & 10:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 16:44   Link #460
HidekStk

What I find strange is...
Spoiler for In vol 10:
HidekStk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags