AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-21, 18:27   Link #281
Midonin
Last Engage

Nice episode. Focusing on the newbies, as they get to take up ED singing duties. Plus, it expands the mythos of the world a bit by showing pre-Striker witches. And it looks like I was right - those broomsticks have more than a few...additional uses. No wonder Perrine was going crazy over hers.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 19:57   Link #282
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

episode 03

Oh no, Perrine-chan is slowly being dragged into Yoshika and Lynne's relationship

But, it was a pleasant episode, if I must say so myself. The crotch shots er I mean Neuroi baffled me though . While flying over the water, it saw fit to just... shoot at it randomly? I know we all got our own issues, bud, but don't take it out on the water

Mio a crybaby, that's new....

What else did I want to talk about. Oh yeah the crotch shots er I mean, had a couple of seconds of Minna this ep
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 19:59   Link #283
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Nice episode. And it looks like I was right - those broomsticks have more than a few...additional uses. No wonder Perrine was going crazy over hers.
haha, yea. I had some laughs.
Old 2010-07-21, 20:29   Link #284
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
see what I said about neuroi shooting at randomz? lol, it just shot into water..? maybe it was just trying to get some fishes for dinner?
Don't blame the poor guy. He can only fly in a straight line, no deviations, can't even stop by a rest stop for a bratwurst, fries and a shake, so of course he's gonna have to take it out on something. Then these 3 cute girls fly at him at will, with the freedom to move about as they wish, and so he just gets fed up and shoots them.

Life is tough being a Neuroi

Old 2010-07-21, 20:29   Link #285
Qikz

Episode 3 was rather good. Lynette is just too damn cute and Perrine never fails to make me laugh with her Mio loving Yuri antics.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:39   Link #286
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i know i may sound a complete noob but what did perinne-san mean that its all wet down there???

pls dont post just pm me or if your a daredevil psot it anyway >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:42   Link #287
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Once again, inanimate objects get more action than I do.
I hate training episodes because they are so boring and predictable in series like this. I peeked back at season 1 and episode 3 also happened to be a training one. However, the plight of rubbing broomsticks more than made up for it. The Neuroi this time looked like some sort of bomber.

As for the next episode, are they finally going to roll out rocket strikers/jet strikers?
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 20:44   Link #288
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
@technomo12

It means that shes horny and excited.

Getting wet is the way a girl's body responds to sexual excitement and desire.

Yeah episode 3 was good and funny ^^ i liked it
Old 2010-07-21, 20:47   Link #289
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i see because this is the 1st ever i encountered it and even reading hentai and still i did not get it.................

or maybe im just to darn slow to get it

also DAMN CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!! GOD if your gonna censor stuff censor the naked ones not the freaking soft ones >_<
Old 2010-07-21, 20:48   Link #290
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i know i may sound a complete noob but what did perinne-san mean that its all wet down there???

pls dont post just pm me or if your a daredevil psot it anyway >_<
We saw in a earlier shot her crotch area had a serious rash. People who got injured know that when cuts/scrapes meets water, it's not a good feeling. My thought, anyways. I had a similar experience when my entire left hand was in the same condition.

Of course, the other meaning sort of works well too
Old 2010-07-21, 20:50   Link #291
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

@technomo12

Well.. i dont know how should i reply to that . i dont watch too much hentai , but theres a difference between watch and red , try watching some? o.o why am i encouraging people to watch hentai?

Any way these its all off topic so lets keep on topic >.>
Old 2010-07-21, 20:53   Link #292
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
@technomo12

Well.. i dont know how should i reply to that . i dont watch too much hentai , but theres a difference between watch and red , try watching some? o.o why am i encouraging people to watch hentai?

Any way these its all off topic so lets keep on topic >.>
dont worry i read and watch hentz for the fun on it but not too much i that im addicted to it>_<

"everything in moderation is good"

that being said time for break fast >_<
Old 2010-07-21, 20:55   Link #293
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
We saw in a earlier shot her crotch area had a serious rash. People who got injured know that when cuts/scrapes meets water, it's not a good feeling. My thought, anyways. I had a similar experience when my entire left hand was in the same condition.

Of course, the other meaning sort of works well too
Well i think he ment the part when the broom was rubbing her crotch ... >.> *nosebleed. Did she say shes wet in that scene too?

Any way its time for me to go to sleep , its 5AM here.
Old 2010-07-21, 20:57   Link #294
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Well i think he ment the part when the broom was rubbing her crotch ... >.> *nosebleed. Did she say shes wet in that scene too?

good morning and sleep tight let perrine be your bed pillow tonight......................hahahahah
Old 2010-07-21, 21:02   Link #295
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

I dont have a dakimakura , so.. gn
Old 2010-07-21, 21:04   Link #296
mangatron

Quote:

Actually the only part I remember her saying it's wet was in the bath. The rest was just the 3 girls going about the regular rubbing, right?
Old 2010-07-21, 21:07   Link #297
maelstormCaT

thoughts on ep 3

1. broom training is funny as hell, a 'bit' too much innuendo... but meh
2. where's the rest of the girls go? i dont like how half didnt even make an appearance at all
3. fight scene is okay i guess.... nothing awesome, just okay... didnt lynne get a ride on yoshika on ep 3 last season also? snipe shot for finishing touch i like though
4. this version of the ending just aint agrreing with me...

how the heck those 3 regress so much?? didnt they just did very good in ep 2?
still dont see how training to fly with brooms help improving their flight coordination and laser dodging skills....

next ep seems promising from the trailer, will assume it has something to do with new strikers unit... or some rivalry between Shirley(USA) & Barkhorn(Germany) or some high speed battles....

come to think of it, season 1 eps 4 story centers around barkhorn also....
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 21:14   Link #298
Midonin
Last Engage

Yes, they're deliberately hitting the same beats in the story, but the character dynamics are somewhat different now. While Perrine is still obsessed with Mio, she's much friendlier with the others now, and Yoshika herself is proving to be a much better fighter. Execution is what's going to be key here, as well as what's changed...though the more things change, the more they stay the same, they say.

Whoever they are.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 22:10   Link #299
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
I just rewatched the entire Strike Witch Season 1 and found out that one gun did run out of ammo or overheated.
- Do a bit of research. Apparently, most WWII-era Japanese firearms were...pretty bad (The Nanbu pistol comes to mind). So much so that my Uncle Jim (an Australian vet of the WWII PNG campaign) once said: "No wonder they kept rushing at us with those bloody swords. They were the only things that worked!"

Then again, despite looking like Katanas, the Guntai swords used by the Japanese in WWII were also mass-produced weapons (Read: NOT Katana quality). Back when I lived in the Philippines, most "antique' swords sold in shops there were Guntai...and they basically fell apart on touch.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 04:58   Link #300
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Pretty silly how they were flying pretty fine in the first two episodes (in battle as well), though the second training begins they're all clumsy. Oh well.

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume