AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2005-12-22, 22:45   Link #21
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeros
Was Ichigo under the effects of Aizen's shikai when the latter blocked the former's blade with one finger? Aizen's absolute hypnosis only works when the person has witnessed his shikai, and Ichigo has not seen the release. Or has he?
We cannot say for sure. We know by Renji's Zabimaru that Bankai-able Shinigamis don't need to call the zanpakutou's name to go shikai.

For all we know, Aizen's shikai may have no shape at all, look exactly like his regular zanpakutou among other things.

So, Ichigo MAY be under the hypnosis, he may not.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 09:34   Link #22
real folk blues..

naaahh...we like ken-chan the way he is..ban kai less, shi kai less.. would've cheapen his character if he did..IMO
since this is a Q & A..here's my question
what's the name of yama-jii's lieutenant?
1.0.7. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 16:03   Link #23
Tapp Zaddaz
Banned

After what episode does the Jump Festa special take place?
Tapp Zaddaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 01:05   Link #24
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapp Zaddaz
After what episode does the Jump Festa special take place?
Amazingly, this question is answered on www.AnimeSuki.com, right here on the Bleach page. We try to answer questions on our site about when to view an OVA, whenever possible.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 11:57   Link #25
Tapp Zaddaz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Amazingly, this question is answered on www.AnimeSuki.com, right here on the Bleach page. We try to answer questions on our site about when to view an OVA, whenever possible.
Oh, sorry I don't download Bleach from AnimeSuki I get it from a different site so I didn't know that was there.
Tapp Zaddaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 14:43   Link #26
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
Anyone know where I can get the nonvocal version of Number one? Thanks

Also...

Spoiler:
CorpMazral3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 15:59   Link #27
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
2-Do you mean Tatsuki? No...theres only one lesbian in the show (as far as I am aware) and its the girl (not sure of her name). They're just really really good friends who care for each other p
her name is Chizuru
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 19:15   Link #28
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
what's the name of yama-jii's lieutenant?
Unknown at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpMazral3
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 03:53   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request

im not really following the series i'd just like to know what episode " Hinamori-chan " i thinks her name ? runs out and see's the brown hair'ed guy with glasses hanging high on some tower with a sword stuck through him.

sorry if thats not descriptive enough.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 04:24   Link #30
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
im not really following the series i'd just like to know what episode " Hinamori-chan " i thinks her name ? runs out and see's the brown hair'ed guy with glasses hanging high on some tower with a sword stuck through him.

sorry if thats not descriptive enough.
Episode 35 is when Captain Aizen was assassinated.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-26, 04:31   Link #31
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Episode 35 is when Captain Aizen was assassinated.
thanks you. ^^

i didnt realise it needed spoiler tags because it was in the anime ? but sorry.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 08:37   Link #32
frayed

its probably insignificant, but how does ichigo plan to send any ghosts or souls back to soul society from the real world with his current style of soul slayer - the hilt doesn't really have a base with a symbol does it?
frayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 17:09   Link #33
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayed
its probably insignificant, but how does ichigo plan to send any ghosts or souls back to soul society from the real world with his current style of soul slayer - the hilt doesn't really have a base with a symbol does it?
That is an interesting point. It seems that in their shikai state, all Soul Slayers seem to lack that attribute. We'll have to see how this problem is solved if it comes up again. Perhaps Ichigo will learn to seal his shikai. Or perhaps he can do it anyway.

Since this question lies in the realm of speculation, this thread is not the right place to discuss it any further.

Old 2005-12-27, 17:19   Link #34
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Spoiler:
Souzouryoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 17:25   Link #35
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:

Old 2005-12-27, 18:56   Link #36
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Manga spoilers:
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 20:26   Link #37
Vantage

I started watching Bleach about 2 weeks ago, and just caught up to episode 62 4-5 days ago. I'm not asking for Bleach, or where I can get it, I was just wondering when fansubbed verions usually come out. I prefer the lunar anime versions, is there a sort of time line for these things. Once again, just a question of when it can be expected, not asking for it, in any way shape or form.
Vantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 20:49   Link #38
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage
I started watching Bleach about 2 weeks ago, and just caught up to episode 62 4-5 days ago. I'm not asking for Bleach, or where I can get it, I was just wondering when fansubbed verions usually come out. I prefer the lunar anime versions, is there a sort of time line for these things. Once again, just a question of when it can be expected, not asking for it, in any way shape or form.
Err...I dunno if I can really answer this, since last time I mentioned groups in my post it got edited...but I'll just answer it anyways. I suppose if they don't want me mentioning groups they'll just edit my post again. I'll apologize now just in case I wasn't supposed to mention groups at all.

Dattebayo tends to release an episode around 24 hours after it was broadcasted over in Japan (or is it after the raw is released? Not quite sure on that part...)

Bleach-Society tends to release quite quickly too. They have gotten a release out before Dattebayo at least once, but usually they tend to be a bit slower. I'd say on a range, they can be as fast as ~24 hours, although they occasionally take a little longer (day and a half to two days or so).

Lunar, who I also prefer, used to release around 2 days after Bleach was broadcasted (on TV on Tuesday, releases around late Wednesday/early Thursday). Now, they tend to take their time with it. No real approx. time when they release anymore. Sometimes they release a few days after it was on in Japan, sometimes a week after...sometimes even longer. But they have something like 4 projects on their plate right now, so... =p

Again, I apologize if I broke any rules with this.

Edit by NoSanninWa: As long as an anime isn't licensed or produced by MFI you are welcome to mention groups all you want. Once it becomes licensed you'll be required to stay mum about it.

I hope that this ends your confusion.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-28 at 01:07.
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 10:52   Link #39
frayed

what are the four areas a shinigami can become good at? is it sword fighting, fighting without a sword, demon arts and something else?
frayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 11:04   Link #40
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayed
what are the four areas a shinigami can become good at? is it sword fighting, fighting without a sword, demon arts and something else?
zanjutsu (swordsmanship) hakuda (hand2-hand), hohō (foot combat) and kidō (demon arts)
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a