AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-22, 16:50   Link #2861
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah.

And I've done the rest of Double Seven part 3 summary now, the rest of the plot isn't as worthy of as much detail as the first third IMO.
Spoiler for Part 2 of 3:

Spoiler for Part 3 of 3:
Spoiler for Reply that contains spoilers:
Old 2013-02-22, 16:50   Link #2862
willx
Nyaaan~~

OH MY GOD! Part 3 is ridiculous! Things are getting "serious yo!"
Old 2013-02-22, 17:24   Link #2863
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks for the summary Flere821
Spoiler:
Old 2013-02-22, 17:38   Link #2864
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah.

And I've done the rest of Double Seven part 3 summary now, the rest of the plot isn't as worthy of as much detail as the first third IMO.
Spoiler for Part 2 of 3:

Spoiler for Part 3 of 3:
Considering the plans:

a. Takumi Shippou (poor bastart) its a puppet used by USNA to weaken Japan Magic Community due their strength shows on Scorched Halloween, plus the existence of unknown identity of an Strategic Class Magician which its ranked higher than Mio and others of the same class, I will add Tats its really a World Balance Breaker type.

b. Could be Mayumi notice this plans an have to decide which side go??, follow her Dad or protect Tats, off course this will implies she will realize or knows from her father info Tats/Miyuki are Yotsuba, cuz her dad ready knows (Romeo & Juliet smell).

c. I think Maya will know, her Intel its Mossad type (We already saw this several times, despite are few, they are frightening efficient, no mercy, highly well connected).

d. Kudou gloom face its cuz he understand this could be the starting spark of an Civil War, not clear if will be doing something cuz Kyoko or Kokonoe, either choice have to be really silk management due Saegusa and Yotsuba power.

e. Its not clear Koichi pretension, I don't think an public exposure will be undermining Yotsuba position in Japan Society, even if the worse come, they just will say Tats/Miyuki secrecy its for protection due Maya past, Tats link to 101th its cuz is an highly secret Special Ops Team, involving Magicians from different comes, like ancient magic, 9th Clan and others and the last should be they Protecting Tats cuz he is the 2nd Japan Strategic Class Magic, which will drive to the fact he is Makeishura for the Asian Alliance; After all, I think this will go with a Conference between Maya, head of 4th Clan Yotsuba and Koichi, head of the 7th Clan Saegusa and Retsu, head of the 9th Clan Kodou as mediator, with the rest of the top echelons of the 10th Clans supporting "peace" talks.
Anyway: as its seen its small space for 2 tigers or more better say: a 4th Clan Dragon and a 7th Clan Tiger.

EDIT: I really hope when the time comes, someone will translate this SS releases cuz I think its hook to the 11th or 12 Volume, its not weird think 11 Vol will be SS collection with D7 inclusion and Vol 12 we will see the new arc as the insiders of 10th Clans conference and members struggling for power and avoiding direct clash, plus the World (specially USNA, Asian Alliance) trying to weaken Japan power as Nation.

So Koichi basic plans including let allow anti magic factions (like Blanche??) attack 1st High and blame cuz Tats presence as 101th Battalion member and Miya Yotsuba son.

Last edited by Chimurry; 2013-02-22 at 17:59. Reason: adding info
Old 2013-02-22, 18:21   Link #2865
bludvein

Wow, Mayumi's father is a bit of a bastard.
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2013-02-22, 18:26   Link #2866
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
I'm kind of under the impression that everyone in the ten families is like that. Ofcourse we've only seen two of the leaders but this seems like the aspect of the current system that Tatsuya wants to change.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:33   Link #2867
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

What he is doing basically constitute as treason is like someone leaking there countries nuclear codes.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:38   Link #2868
nacer666

I think this plan will explode in koichi's face and take his remaining eye.He is really asking for it this time.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:03   Link #2869
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2013-02-22, 19:10   Link #2870
willx
Nyaaan~~

Well, I was waiting for this series to take a darker and more serious note -- so here it comes then I suppose! I can't wait to see what happens.. I can imagine this accomplishing what Tatsuya desires, but also the resulting conflict will hurt Miyuki, which will make Tatsuya kill Koichi. This will in turn hurt Mayumi and create a real rift -- vengeance begets .. REVENGEANCE!!! :lol:
Old 2013-02-22, 19:20   Link #2871
blackwhite67
Banned

So let me get this straight.

Maki is a USNA agent who plans to use the Japanese media as a means of weakening Japanese mages.

She also plans to use anti-magic factions to attack First High.

Koichi plans to use this plot to reveal Tatsuya's identity and throw him into the jaws of the media.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:26   Link #2872
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
So let me get this straight.

Maki is a USNA agent who plans to use the Japanese media as a means of weakening Japanese mages.

She also plans to use anti-magic factions to attack First High.

Koichi plans to use this plot to reveal Tatsuya's identity and throw him into the jaws of the media.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
that's mostly correct.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:29   Link #2873
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
that's mostly correct.
Then I can say this as a fact. This whole sham is gonna fail. Why? Because we all know deep inside that the author plans to see Tatsuya through high school without his identity being made public. However, Izumi and Kasumi will probably find out in all the commotion and that's where the fun will start.

BTW, why was it a bad idea for Minami to join the Student Council?
Old 2013-02-22, 19:58   Link #2874
nacer666

I don't think koichi's little plan will go undetected.Tatsuya's allies are everywhere:Raymond clark(i think the intel brought by shizuku concerns the matter in hand),101,THE YOTSUBA,Lina...
Old 2013-02-22, 20:12   Link #2875
NeutralZero

It will really be bad if Tatsuya's identity is revealed...
By doing so would increase the possibility that his other secrets to be unfold...
And what is that koichi doing?
It may have weaken the Youtsuba but it will surely have a much greater effect to all mage namely the ten master clan...
Old 2013-02-22, 20:13   Link #2876
henzaeroz

so koichi doesn't know the fact that tatsuya is a War Class Magician that doing Nuclear in the past event ?

maybe he just doesn't know the impact of revealing tats identity.

101 batalion >>>> Yotsuba >>> Nuclear Warhead
Old 2013-02-22, 20:23   Link #2877
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I don't think koichi's little plan will go undetected.Tatsuya's allies are everywhere:Raymond clark(i think the intel brought by shizuku concerns the matter in hand),101,THE YOTSUBA,Lina...
Plus Yotsuba new USNA agent "friend", I think the same, my wondering are how they will manage without freaking out Saegusa or yhe rest 9 Master Clans, cuz as seen 7th Clan taking "preventive" actions due Yotsuba ready above by far the rest 9 Master Clans Conference together, if Yotsuba will like to do, to better understand: its different Politically speaking drive "preventive" attacks than reacting attacks, other Clans could feel unhappy and uneasy with Yotsuba overwhelming power, but they usually don't interfere or plotting to get Political stance (decide Japan Government actions and management like some sort of Imperial Clan) over the usual they ready have, Koichi point its the 101st Battalion and Tats being there, so far its not clear if Koichi ready knows about Tats being Strategic Class Magician, but his basis its: Tats being Yotsuba Main Family and first born son of Miya, even if his Clan outcast him cuz not being "real" Magician, but under everyone outside eyes he is First born male child of the Main Family and brother of could be next Heir of the most Power full House of the 10th Master Clans, lets say his Political stand are really high and member of 101th Special Ops Army Battalion.

Easy example: take what Bush did to Iraq and named say "Preventive attack" as base idea what Koichi trying to do, if Yotsuba react with brute force could give reasons of being right to Koichi, but if take the blown with no retaliation could seen as weak, which lead to others which have ill intentions over Yotsuba to attack them.

According Retsu and Koichi talk, 4th Clan ready have power to go against Magic Association with chances of wining.
Old 2013-02-22, 20:27   Link #2878
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Considering the plans:

a. Takumi Shippou (poor bastart) its a puppet used by USNA to weaken Japan Magic Community due their strength shows on Scorched Halloween, plus the existence of unknown identity of an Strategic Class Magician which its ranked higher than Mio and others of the same class, I will add Tats its really a World Balance Breaker type.

b. Could be Mayumi notice this plans an have to decide which side go??, follow her Dad or protect Tats, off course this will implies she will realize or knows from her father info Tats/Miyuki are Yotsuba, cuz her dad ready knows (Romeo & Juliet smell).

c. I think Maya will know, her Intel its Mossad type (We already saw this several times, despite are few, they are frightening efficient, no mercy, highly well connected).

d. Kudou gloom face its cuz he understand this could be the starting spark of an Civil War, not clear if will be doing something cuz Kyoko or Kokonoe, either choice have to be really silk management due Saegusa and Yotsuba power.

e. Its not clear Koichi pretension, I don't think an public exposure will be undermining Yotsuba position in Japan Society, even if the worse come, they just will say Tats/Miyuki secrecy its for protection due Maya past, Tats link to 101th its cuz is an highly secret Special Ops Team, involving Magicians from different comes, like ancient magic, 9th Clan and others and the last should be they Protecting Tats cuz he is the 2nd Japan Strategic Class Magic, which will drive to the fact he is Makeishura for the Asian Alliance; After all, I think this will go with a Conference between Maya, head of 4th Clan Yotsuba and Koichi, head of the 7th Clan Saegusa and Retsu, head of the 9th Clan Kodou as mediator, with the rest of the top echelons of the 10th Clans supporting "peace" talks.
Anyway: as its seen its small space for 2 tigers or more better say: a 4th Clan Dragon and a 7th Clan Tiger.

EDIT: I really hope when the time comes, someone will translate this SS releases cuz I think its hook to the 11th or 12 Volume, its not weird think 11 Vol will be SS collection with D7 inclusion and Vol 12 we will see the new arc as the insiders of 10th Clans conference and members struggling for power and avoiding direct clash, plus the World (specially USNA, Asian Alliance) trying to weaken Japan power as Nation.

So Koichi basic plans including let allow anti magic factions (like Blanche??) attack 1st High and blame cuz Tats presence as 101th Battalion member and Miya Yotsuba son.
You're right chimurry, Yotsuba can make use of the fact that Strategic class magician that can blow up and destroy anything to strenghten their position, they can say they have an all rounder Strategic class, not like that strategic class from 5th family that only work on water.

Quote:
Plus Yotsuba new USNA agent "friend", I think the same, my wondering are how they will manage without freaking out Saegusa or others 10th Master Clans, cuz as seen they taking "preventive" actions due Yotsuba ready above by far the rest 9 Master Clans together, if Yotsuba will like to do, to better understand: its different Politically speaking drive "preventive" attacks than reacting attacks, other Clans could feel unhappy and uneasy with Yotsuba overwhelming power, but they usually don't interfere or plotting to get Political stance (decide Japan Government actions and management like some sort of Imperial Clan) over the usual they ready have, Koichi point its the 101st Battalion and Tats being there, so far its not clear if Koichi ready knows about Tats being Strategic Class Magician, but his basis its: Tats being Yotsuba Main Family and first born son of Miya, even if his Clan outcast him cuz not being "real" Magician, but under everyone outside eyes he is First born male child of the Main Family and brother of could be next Heir of the most Power full House of the 10th Master Clans, lets say his Political stand are really high and member of 101th Special Ops Army Battalion.

Easy example: take what Bush did to Iraq and named say "Preventive attack" as base idea what Koichi trying to do, if Yotsuba react with brute force could give reasons of being right to Koichi, but if take the blown with no retaliation could seen as weak, which lead to others which have ill intentions over Yotsuba to attack them.
Ther's still third option, that's to not attack with full force, but to still attack. If yotsuba's are as powerfull as you say, they should be able to control their power. Like in martial arts, someone with black belt can defeat someone with lover belt without causing them too much damage, they control their strenght, they show it but don't hurt anyone. So Youtsuba should be able to do the same.

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-02-22 at 21:17.
Old 2013-02-22, 20:35   Link #2879
Jirachier

Um so if I understood the plan correctly the head of the saegusa wants to reveal Tatsuya's identity as a member of the 101 bataillon so that anti-magic people attack First High and kill him and that way weaken the Yotsuba and also get everyone to hate the anti-magic faction ?

I don't understand why the anti-magic faction will just suddenly decide to attack first high and kill tatsuya just because they know he is part of the 101, i mean the world is filled with publicly known world-class magicians who don't get attacked just for the heck of it.
And I wonder if he really knows the full story about tatsuya(disintegration/regeneration magic, Strategic-Class Magic, the world foremost magic engineer) because if he does then isn't it kind of stupid to go kill such a precious asset, personnality i would try to get him on my side first especially if i knew the full story and his "possible" hatred for the Yotsuba and second I won't be just weaking the Yotsuba but the entire country since it will lose one of its only 2 strategic class magicians(and let's be honest, he's more useful than the other one since he can actually hit targets in the air and he isn't in a wheelchair so he is easier to move AND he doesn't have a weak body+younger so i guess higher life expectancy=longer period of having him as a strategic class) not to mention that if he does know all about Tatsuya he should know better than to rely on the anti-magic faction to kill one of the strongest magicians there is(I can understand a few regular magicians being within it but i'm pretty sure no one is there who is truly broken exists, that would be weird)
Old 2013-02-22, 20:41   Link #2880
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Um so if I understood the plan correctly the head of the saegusa wants to reveal Tatsuya's identity as a member of the 101 bataillon so that anti-magic people attack First High and kill him and that way weaken the Yotsuba and also get everyone to hate the anti-magic faction ?

I don't understand why the anti-magic faction will just suddenly decide to attack first high and kill tatsuya just because they know he is part of the 101, i mean the world is filled with publicly known world-class magicians who don't get attacked just for the heck of it.
And I wonder if he really knows the full story about tatsuya(disintegration/regeneration magic, Strategic-Class Magic, the world foremost magic engineer) because if he does then isn't it kind of stupid to go kill such a precious asset, personnality i would try to get him on my side first especially if i knew the full story and his "possible" hatred for the Yotsuba and second I won't be just weaking the Yotsuba but the entire country since it will lose one of its only 2 strategic class magicians(and let's be honest, he's more useful than the other one since he can actually hit targets in the air and he isn't in a wheelchair so he is easier to move AND he doesn't have a weak body+younger so i guess higher life expectancy=longer period of having him as a strategic class) not to mention that if he does know all about Tatsuya he should know better than to rely on the anti-magic faction to kill one of the strongest magicians there is(I can understand a few regular magicians being within it but i'm pretty sure no one is there who is truly broken exists, that would be weird)
No, he just wants them to expose Tatsuya.

Deja vu, anyone? First part of a new school year and another attack by an anti-magic faction.

In any case, Koichi's plan to expose Tatsuya all rides on the assault of the anti-magic faction being able to force him to use his abilities in public before many witnesses. So if Tatsuya can put down the attack without using his abilities, then Koichi's screwed since he allowed an attack by an anti-magic faction on civilians and students. He would also get into trouble with the government for attempting to expose their unregistered Strategic-class asset.

Koichi is likely unaware that Tatsuya is the unregistered Strategic-class magician that nuked China. He is also most definitely unaware that Tatsuya possesses Elemental Sight, which will prove useful in foreseeing any surprise attacks and allow him to get into a more favorable position.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings