Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 01:02   Link #1181
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxRelapse View Post
I'm really happy with how this anime is turning out.. Of course like most people I was like when they boing noise came on...

I'm still disappointed this is only supposed to be 12 episodes.. Fingers crossed for second season
The *bo~ing~* was an epic fail on their part... Not funny at all.

And you don't have to cross your fingers, this anime is definitely having a second season for sure. Just wait until the result for the first sales!
Old 2010-07-13, 01:04   Link #1182
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
The *bo~ing~* was an epic WIN on their part... FUNNY AS HECK.
Fixed.

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 01:05   Link #1183
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
The *bo~ing~* was an epic fail on their part... Not funny at all.

And you don't have to cross your fingers, this anime is definitely having a second season for sure. Just wait until the result for the first sales!
lt may have a second season but not in a long time.... not enough material ....maybe some ova's.
Old 2010-07-13, 01:08   Link #1184
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Post it earlier in the thread but since all 4 girls have shown up, time to post them again
Spoiler for 3 sizes:

You left out Alic....*IS SHOT*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 01:20   Link #1185
Circlebutton
Occasional Occasionalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
lt may have a second season but not in a long time.... not enough material ....maybe some ova's.
Not enough material? There's quite a bit of chapters to cover at the pace the anime is going with barely a filler, and that's not counting the silly extra bits.
Old 2010-07-13, 01:44   Link #1186
animeboy12

Quote:
Its Japanese bra cup sizes .. :P

Source are TEH INTERNET!
well if you wanna get more specific the stats are all in a bonus issue called Highschool of the Dead plus

It's filled with early concept art for the manga, some of which is just weird to look at considering what we got.

Takashi
Hisashi
Rei
Shizuka
Saeko
Kohta
Saya
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 01:54   Link #1187
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
well if you wanna get more specific the stats are all in a bonus issue called Highschool of the Dead plus

It's filled with early concept art for the manga, some of which is just weird to look at considering what we got.

Takashi
Hisashi
Rei
Shizuka
Saeko
Kohta
Saya
I actually like the Takashi concept art more than the real one. Saeko is different but I still like the look. It seems for Shizuka, some of the designs didn't have such a ridiculous breast size but we all know how that turned out. The Kohta in the manga is an improvement over the concept. Saya I also like the concept over the manga version.

Last edited by Jarmel; 2010-07-13 at 02:09.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 02:02   Link #1188
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
I actually like the Takashi concept art more than the real one. Saeko is different but I still like the look. It seems Shizuka is some of the designs didn't have such a ridiculous breast size but we all know how that turned out. The Kohta in the manga is an improvement over the concept. Saya I also like the concept over the manga version.
whew
Dodged the bullet on that one
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 02:38   Link #1189
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post

Takashi
Hisashi
Rei
Shizuka
Saeko
Kohta
Saya
Ok I see now..... well it's all nice and to me......also for boing breast part please refer to my link news part a few pages earlier....the director will make breast bouncing every episode.....as much as possible within each episode that he can. The drawers are just his slaves......
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 03:03   Link #1190
kujoe
from head to heel

Ah Saeko... finally, my zombie-slaying goddess finally appears..!

And what a lovely sight she is. Her actress gives a good voice for the character too. A mature, light and somewhat sensual voice gives that interesting gap between her reserved personality and her zombie butt-kicking persona.

Saya's moment in the episode is also played out well, infusing something dramatic and also real to hell that they're just beginning to live in.

What I'm mostly glad for is that the quality so far has remained great. Madhouse doesn't seem to be planning on pulling any punches (I hope). Perhaps this is the reason why the quality of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail isn't as high as I expected. I won't find it surprising if HotD is the new hotness in their studio.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 03:10   Link #1191
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Nobody hates drawing boobs!

Mmm the measurements. Rei's curvaciousness and Saeko's slenderness are just right.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 03:39   Link #1192
Jarmel

Btw has it been confirmed that the series is going to be 12 episodes long? Right now they are following a one chapter per episode rule so if it is indeed going to be 12 episodes long then I wonder when they will break that.
Old 2010-07-13, 03:42   Link #1193
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Post it earlier in the thread but since all 4 girls have shown up, time to post them again
Spoiler for 3 sizes:

I find the difference between Saeko and Shizuka to be actually incredible.

But yeah Saya is still the favorite.
Old 2010-07-13, 03:45   Link #1194
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Let it be known to the world that HSotD anime/manga was the first series ever where KiNA prefers the smallest sets of boobs from the choices available
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-13, 03:48   Link #1195
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Let it be known to the world that HSotD anime/manga was the first series ever where KiNA prefers the smallest sets of boobs from the choices available
Are you talking about Alice?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-13, 03:49   Link #1196
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Alice got the loli tag .. As such, she fails the available choice pool from get go
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-13, 03:54   Link #1197
Jarmel

I also realized something. The virus has to have been some sort of terrorist attack. It spread way way too fast to be anything other than that. Remember that these guys went to school thinking everything was fine and less than a full day later we're talking a national disaster.
Old 2010-07-13, 03:54   Link #1198
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Saya is probably my fave girl of choice though. Tsundere, ojou, and megane. WIN!

Old 2010-07-13, 03:54   Link #1199
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Hahaha!

I think the same goes for me actually. Then again, during a zombie apocalypse why pick one?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 03:57   Link #1200
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Saya is probably my fave girl of choice though. Tsundere, ojou, and megane. WIN!
Don't forget chainsaw upgrade.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse