AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-08-05, 17:48   Link #121
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Who really cares about Sasuke anymore? His intrigue dissolved the minute Itachi died, going from a confused and lost boy to an ingrate of mass proportion. Now we have Sai whispering cries of love to Sakura about Naruto and oh no, what now and what about Sasuke? And the promise? Can't forget the promise. So its a little bullshit love triangle if you all haven't realized yet but Naruto, being the ethically moral boy, who loves both of them, gets to be Jesus of Konoha.

Can we focus on the meeting please?
Old 2009-08-05, 18:18   Link #122
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Actually only two people have gotten hax'd strong: Naruto and Sasuke. And they've done it in record time. Except we know and have seen Naruto struggle to improve. However Sasuke is still the ever evolving genius with little to no work, or at least work fans are privy to observing. From receiving a curse seal, to the smoking curse seal 2 crack, to having access to a huge amount of forbidden jutsu through Oro, to receiving Oro's snake healing ability, to getting amaterasu from a fucking head poke, to developing his MS without killing his best friend ... whatever dude.
Time to point out everything wrong with what you just said, Naruto has received hack as well he was given the kyuubi which gives him massive healing powers as well as absurdly large chakra supply and with control of some of the tailed states he becomes super strong and super fast with no real training to get that fast.

Along with this a simpler jutsu he couldnt master for many years in the academy he learnt the upgraded version in just a few minutes of reading the scroll, then after the timeskip there was a sudden new ability of the kage bunshin that just happened to be Naruto's favourite technique that allows him to learn everything faster and he learnt something that takes jounins years in a few weeks and then did what the Fourth couldnt do in years in a few days/weeks.

Then his next powerup actually included him doing NOTHING but thinking at least Sasuke had to fight a few people and overpower them to get some of his power ups. Which put him miles above Sasuke and your complaining about Sasuke?

Quote:
Of course he did well. As I pointed out, he's been handed hack after hack after hack. But for your sake, let's go over it again:

First the sharingan. This allowed him to copycat shit that he couldn't do or couldn't come up with on his own, like Lee's speed and taijutsu(although some will say it doesn't copy speed) when Lee was kicking his ass.
Actually it let them copy how the chakra flows and their muscle movement any physical or chakra aspect has to be created if they are not fast enough they have to get faster etc... and if they dont have enough chakra to use the technique they cant. That aspect of the sharingan is basically an almost instant version of KB training.

Quote:
Next, he got a curse seal. This allowed him to power up in the chunnin exam forest, defeating the Sound genin. It also developed an appetite within Sasuke so that he would seek out Oro later on to become even more hacked.
Actually it woke him up in the forest because he was drained of chakra due to getting the curse seal, it allowed to use more of his chakra that the body wouldnt usually allow them to use, even still Naruto has more chakra and Lee can do the same thing by releasing the gates but it still has drawbacks.

Quote:
Then he got chidori, which in my opinion is not so much of a hack as it is just element manipulation, but the fact that he learned it so fast using his sharingan was the hacked part.
He learnt chidori with his sharingan on and even then it took him months to learn and it took Naruto the idiot without sharingan less time to master rasengan

Quote:
Then Sasuke smoked the Curse Seal 2 crack, which let him instantly with no training or practice compete with Naruto right after Naruto had just defeated Gaara, who at the time had kicked Sasuke's and Sakura ass all over the place. Naruto went into tailed mode and that seemingly caused Sasuke's sharingan to go up a level ... letting him INSTANTLY predict every move a fox-enhanced Naruto made.
If you remember he said that if he used it for too long it would take over him and he got the Curse Seal so he would be able to keep up with Naruto's kyuubi abilities and his sharingan upgraded because he was in a situation where his adrenaline was pumping forcing the sharingan to try and keep up also when Naruto then upgraded his fox he was instantly undreadable with the sharingan because of the cloak.

Quote:
Then, Sasuke defected to Orochimaru .. all the while managing NOT to be branded a missing nin of konoha .. learning all types of jutsu that most all other Konoha-nin are forbidden to learn or even see(hence the name forbidden jutsu). This includes mastering chidori in ways that even its creator hadn't in his years, and getting a snake summon contract that would later on save his ass. Those justu alone put Sasuke at S-rank because of the quality of what Oro gave Sasuke, but not because of what Sasuke himself achieved on his own.
He wasnt branded as a missing nin because of the followers of the chuch of Uzumaki heard the commandment: Sasuke can do no wrong. Also what forbidden jutsu did he learn he only learnt snake summoning jutsu, hidden snake arms, kenjutsu and other types of lightning and fire manipulation not really that farfetched. Also so what if Sasuke did that with chidori, Naruto did something much more difficult with rasengan and wind manipulation. Sasuke learnt all of that on his own it had nothing to do with Orochimaru the only thing he got from Orochimaru was the healing and skin shedding.

Quote:
Then, as if that wasn't enough, Sasuke gains Orochimaru's snake healing ability. This kid's lucky streak never ends!
Naruto had a faster healing ability since he was born. That kid's lucky streak never ends. I mean your complaining about that then you should probably be complaining that Naruto healed a lung during the middle of a battle

Quote:
Then after all that, Sasuke assembles his own little rascal version of Akatsuki, comprised of ninja-tots that Orochimaru molested in order to uber-hack them into being suitable hosts. And nearly in an INSTANT .. with nothing really significant happening .. Sasuke has their undying loyalty
Suigetsu isn't loyal to Sasuke but thinks sticking with him would help him get to the swords of the 7-swordsmen, Karin is infatuated with him and Jugo believes he is Kimimaro's reincarnation and Sasuke is one of the only people that can stop his killing urges.

Quote:
Then even after all that, Sauske gets a fcuking poke in the head from his head-poke-loving brother that gives him amaterasu. Then all of a sudden Sasuke developed his MS without satisfying the previously then-thought requisite of killing his best friend. Some people say the timing was a coincidence and the fact that Itachi bestowed upon Sasuke a force that Sasuke NEVER HAD BEFORE but wound up INSTANTLY having in addition to his own mangekyo awakening(which was necessary for amaterasu to be used in the first place). If that isn't a fanboy slant I don't know what it.
Read the manga and the databook, you are acting like it is an amaterasu he could use every day it was a sealed amaterasu that reacts ONCE with Madara's sharingan and he did fulfill the criteria; the reason Itachi made Sasuke obsessed with getting revenge on him was so that when he finally dies at Sasuke's hand, Sasuke will gain the MS for the death of someone close to him and Madara's story made him the closest person to him giving the MS.

Also why aint you complaining that Kakashi got the MS without doing the requirements.

Quote:
And if that weren't enough, Sasuke now has Akatsuki as allies. Despite Madara having his own agenda, its still pretty fcuking lame.
He doesn't have Akatsuki as allies he just has Madara giving threatnening him.

Quote:
Kishi had to write Danzou proclaiming Sasuke as a missing-nin. Its all he could do from not seemingly like he wanted to rename the manga "The Lucky Life Of Sasuke".

Notice that the word "INSTANT" keeps poping up when discussing Sasuke's growth and improvement? No struggle. No experience. Just add water and "INSTANT" hack.
Did you just skip the chapters where it was said that Sasuke was training with Orochimaru for the whole of the timeskip with his natural talent and genius as well as being taught by a genius. He trained more than Naruto because Sasuke spent all his time with Orochimaru training.

Quote:
So the next time you wanna run your mouth about exaggerations, melodrama and bullshit happening that no one can really explain(aside from citing databooks which don't really offer data set in stone, only what the author wants us to believe up to that point) make sure you aren't defending Sasuke or the sharingan.

SIDE NOTE: This completely sounded like a Sasuke-hating post and I won't deny it. I had no intention of writing half this shit until someone decided to take my comments as a personal challenge and got cute.
Even still it sounds like you are bashing him and before you do you should not be biased and look at the things other people are doing because in comparison Sasuke's growth doesnt seem that farfetched.

As a result I have to add this:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 18:45   Link #123
irrational
Irrational

Overall debating whether sasuke or naruto 'got it easy' (lol) is pretty lame either way simply because it is FICTION and shouldn't be looked at from a rational point of view. I mean really and truly who cares if sasuke or/and naruto have got instant power up's as its simply IRRATIONAL to look at MANGA from a rational point of view.

Also although i dont understand why you dislike the fictional character sasuke killer bee i have to give credit for a well argued response especially this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
Haha, good analogy because you’re the one waving a magic wand and creating new untold “sharigan weaknesses" out of thin air. I can’t wait till they’re confirmed to be non-existent; I’ll just put this on pause till then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
What weakness did I create? What weakness did I propose? You can't wait, huh? Hehehe ... I bet you can't. Me myself ... I don't depend on comic books for personal validation, but that's just me. You go right ahead though.
OUCH.... you sure no how to respond loooool

"The measure of ones life is not in his succeses, rather how he is remembered"
irrational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 19:28   Link #124
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Who really cares about Sasuke anymore?
You better watch what you post..The entirety of Animesuki love Uchiha sasuke! They love all Uchiha's..Even the dead uchiha shown in the flashback panel. Hahaha

BTW, it looks like Danzou is about to be exposed, I wonder what his backup plan will be..
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 19:41   Link #125
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Its not about being entitled to having an opinion. It’s simply a fact that the author made no “contradiction” considering the fact that there are still plausible explanations for this development, which have already been stated by other members. You on the other hand, have yet to prove anything, other than the fact that you will disregard logical explanations for an outcome simply because you don’t happen to like said outcome.
It is about him having his own opinion, if he says the sky is green and you say its blue and he says it isnt.
Shut the fuck up and move on.
Simple

Quote:
He doesn’t explicitly state that he is still keeping them, however its almost certain that he is, all things considered. Regardless, my point is still standing like a 500lb elephant in the middle of the room that you seem to want to ignore… A transplant procedure doesn’t necessarily have to be done immediately. At the time of Madara asking Sasuke about Itachi’s eyes, Sasuke looks rested/releaxed, no longer has bruises or marks on his face, and has a change of clothes which indicates that some time has passed after Itachi’s death. Added to that, Madara’s question to Sasuke had no suggestion of urgency.

Then its nothing more than fanboy speculation then, nothing in the manga backs these claims.
Nice Try Though

[Note: as for Sasuke's appearance, that can easily be explained, it was slight error on the Artist's part, easy]

Quote:
…Apparently. The point of the post was to bring up examples where people have found ways to go around various “rules” or managed to achieve so called impossible feats. Again, finding loopholes in security barriers and accomplishing similar feats should be expected in a manga about ninja. There are potentially limitless possibilities to how this could have been achieved, just as there are potentially millions of ways to solve a problem. At most, we can say a given scenario is far fetched (as Rurik stated), but there is no contradiction here.
Womp! Womp!
No... there isn't... sorry
You're suggesting the Hyuugan are weak then? That they can't sense danger, or they're Byakugan is pointless?

Quote:
You are wrong in stating that the author made a contradiction, because there are still many ways this can be explained, therefore there is no contradiction here. You did not even wait for the author’s explanation… Interesting how you are critiquing someone’s writing before actually reading it. The manga comes out tomorrow, and right now its today if I’m not mistaken.
Serious much? Its a silly cartoon. Its make you seem distasteful.

Quote:
Nice. This is all you have to say after he has just taken apart your entire argument piece by piece; you simply disregard all logic and continue to believe your foolishness.
He didn't take apart a thing. I believe what I read, not explanations made by people who isn't writing the storyline.

Last edited by Forum_Aristocrat; 2009-08-05 at 20:17.
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 19:54   Link #126
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
You are wrong in stating that the author made a contradiction, because there are still many ways this can be explained, therefore there is no contradiction here. You did not even wait for the author’s explanation… Interesting how you are critiquing someone’s writing before actually reading it. The manga comes out tomorrow, and right now its today if I’m not mistaken.
Dude can you please back the hell up off me.
How many times do I haft to say Agree to Disagree. I already agreed that I was wrong for speaking to early.
Just Drop it.
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 20:51   Link #127
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
You better watch what you post..The entirety of Animesuki love Uchiha sasuke! They love all Uchiha's..Even the dead uchiha shown in the flashback panel. Hahaha
Nah, the days of this forum loving Sasuke are over. All that are left are fans of the series (as a whole) or fans of other secondary characters (Shikimaru and Kakashi are still big), but there are very few if any regularly active Sasuke fans around anymore (there are also few Naruto fans, though I would say that the number is growing since the Pain fight).).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
BTW, it looks like Danzou is about to be exposed, I wonder what his backup plan will be..
To true. Here's hoping his Sharingan will not allow him to just mindfuck all of the Kages, that would be too unrealistic and a complete let down (in regards to the abilities of the other Kage).
[not necessary anymore]

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-08-06 at 13:37.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 21:17   Link #128
Hiking_Bear

Can someone explain how the Sharingan works, because I don't think I get it anymore. Here's what I think I know so far:

-only an elite few of the Uchiha are able to activate their Sharingans
-three tomoe Sharingan has a bunch of abilities including seeing chakra, hypnosis, and copying non-bloodline jutsus
-Mangekyo Sharingan is unlocked by killing your closest friend
-The abilities of the Mangekyo include Amaterasu (ninjutsu) and Tsukiyomi (genjutsu)
-Mangekyo has a third ability which is unique to the user (the shape is also unique). For Itachi, his unique Mangekyo ability is Susanoo. For Kakashi, the unique ability is Kamui. And for Shisui, the unique ability was mind-control.

As far as I can tell, Kakashi cannot use Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu, possibly because he does not have the blood of an Uchiha. But, if Shisui was known for his mind-control abilities, then does that mean he had the Mangekyo before he was killed by Itachi? And if so, how did Shisui obtain his Mangekyo?
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 23:33   Link #129
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Sheesh, so much animosity in this thread. Can't we all realize that each of us interprets the manga different as we read it based on our tastes and that's no reason for us to be at odds over it? Wow. No need to sling insults one way or another. We all like Naruto and like to say what we think is going to happen...... shouldn't be that hard to get along, right?

Anyway, it looks like Naruto himself isn't going to show up in this upcoming chapter, so my thoughts are with what he's going to be up to next. No chapter next week = I hate that finally after we have some nice development and opening up of story possibilities, we have to wait another week. *sigh* Oh well, patience is a virtue, right?
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 00:07   Link #130
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Can someone explain how the Sharingan works, because I don't think I get it anymore. Here's what I think I know so far:

-three tomoe Sharingan has a bunch of abilities including seeing chakra, hypnosis, and copying non-bloodline jutsus
-The abilities of the Mangekyo include Amaterasu (ninjutsu) and Tsukiyomi (genjutsu)
-Mangekyo has a third ability which is unique to the user (the shape is also unique). For Itachi, his unique Mangekyo ability is Susanoo. For Kakashi, the unique ability is Kamui. And for Shisui, the unique ability was mind-control.

As far as I can tell, Kakashi cannot use Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu, possibly because he does not have the blood of an Uchiha. But, if Shisui was known for his mind-control abilities, then does that mean he had the Mangekyo before he was killed by Itachi? And if so, how did Shisui obtain his Mangekyo?
Shisui never had the Mangekyou. Otherwise, everything else is correct.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2009-08-06 at 00:18.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 00:46   Link #131
neoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Sheesh, so much animosity in this thread. Can't we all realize that each of us interprets the manga different as we read it based on our tastes and that's no reason for us to be at odds over it?
Nah. That's shallow and superficial, firstly because there are such thing as right, wrong, good and stupid interpretations based on facts revealed in the manga. Secondly that would just make a forum full of detached one-liner posts, and no one would really enjoy it or benefit from it. At least this way, observers and recipients of the correction could benefit. Not only from knowledge of what is closer to the truth, but also from character building.

I spent my 16th year mostly foruming and i think i came out of that year a better character than i entered. Mainly because each time i shot my mouth off like a self-righteous brat someone older and wiser came and bashed my face in with the real deal. You don't even appreciate that stuff at the time, but looking back you sure do. Reminds me of discipline a bit... not many people like that nowadays but since they don't get any they grow up real lovely.

And on topic; i thought Shisui looked really badass. Really lives up to his name of being Uchiha's most skilled when he was alive, would be cool to see a side story of him and itachi :0
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 00:50   Link #132
milanj1989@live.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Time to point out everything wrong with what you just said, Naruto has received hack as well he was given the kyuubi which gives him massive healing powers as well as absurdly large chakra supply and with control of some of the tailed states he becomes super strong and super fast with no real training to get that fast.

Naruto never wanted kyuubi's power, and if he has anything to say about it he will never use it.
He can't stop fox's chakra in his body from healing him.And all that power he is given by kyuubi is not given free, every time he use't his life span will descrese making him die much early than rest.

[/QUOTE]
Along with this a simpler jutsu he couldnt master for many years in the academy he learnt the upgraded version in just a few minutes of reading the scroll, then after the timeskip there was a sudden new ability of the kage bunshin that just happened to be Naruto's favourite technique that allows him to learn everything faster and he learnt something that takes jounins years in a few weeks and then did what the Fourth couldnt do in years in a few days/weeks.[/QUOTE]

Naruto coudn't use simpler jutsu in academy becayse he has to much chakra and bad chakra control, he will need chakra control on a level of Tsunade to use it.
He has more chakra than others that's why he learnt it so quick. And he didn't learnt it in just few minutes it took him few hours to master it. Ability of the kage bushin was alvays there, he just he didn't know that information. Plus his kage bushin counts as different person so when every clone learn somethig new Naruto learns it as wel. So with kage bushins it was like he was traing for 20 years instead of few weaks, and he has to sufer for that to.

[/QUOTE]
Then his next powerup actually included him doing NOTHING but thinking at least Sasuke had to fight a few people and overpower them to get some of his power ups. Which put him miles above Sasuke and your complaining about Sasuke? [/QUOTE]

Wow Sasuke fought two dead corpses and a crazy suicidal man. anyone could do that.

[/QUOTE]
Actually it let them copy how the chakra flows and their muscle movement any physical or chakra aspect has to be created if they are not fast enough they have to get faster etc... and if they dont have enough chakra to use the technique they cant. That aspect of the sharingan is basically an almost instant version of KB training.[/QUOTE]

It's not the same sharingan can learn all tipe of taijutsu'genjutsu and ninjutsu; kb can't do that.

[/QUOTE]
He learnt chidori with his sharingan on and even then it took him months to learn and it took Naruto the idiot without sharingan less time to master rasengan[/QUOTE]

Wow Sasuke learnt chidori with help of Kakashi and without kb only took him a month. Naruto with help of kb took him 20 years of more and here is Sasuke in one month that;s not fair.

[/QUOTE]
He wasnt branded as a missing nin because of the followers of the chuch of Uzumaki heard the commandment: Sasuke can do no wrong. Also what forbidden jutsu did he learn he only learnt snake summoning jutsu, hidden snake arms, kenjutsu and other types of lightning and fire manipulation not really that farfetched. Also so what if Sasuke did that with chidori, Naruto did something much more difficult with rasengan and wind manipulation. Sasuke learnt all of that on his own it had nothing to do with Orochimaru the only thing he got from Orochimaru was the healing and skin shedding.[/QUOTE]

Again it took Naruto 20 years with kb to do that, yet Sasuke learnt new level of jutsu in two years, something neatrher Kakashi could do.

[/QUOTE]
Naruto had a faster healing ability since he was born. That kid's lucky streak never ends. I mean your complaining about that then you should probably be complaining that Naruto healed a lung during the middle of a battle[/QUOTE]

Naruto was lucky he was hated by evryone becayse of that at least he has some advantege for all sufering he took as a child. Karin and jugo heald Sasuke's entire uper organs and he still coud fight, i mean come on if that is not lucky than what is.
milanj1989@live.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 00:54   Link #133
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoko View Post
And on topic; i thought Shisui looked really badass. Really lives up to his name of being Uchiha's most skilled when he was alive, would be cool to see a side story of him and itachi :0
Yeah, I definitely agree that he looked pretty badass. The question is if he was interested in obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan as well as Itachi, and whether he was in on the coup d'čtat that the other Uchiha were planning against the remnant of the Hashirama and the whole of Konoha. A side story would be really interesting to see Itachi and Shisui fighting together. They were really close after all, and both regarded as the most talented within the clan. It kinda reminds me of Madara and his brother, although Itachi and Shisui aren't exactly brothers.
Old 2009-08-06, 01:00   Link #134
james0246

Quote:

A few quick points: It is currently unknown if the Susano'o technique is different between the individual Uchiha, or if the Skeletal Fighter/Tengu is what always appears (I tend to think that the 3rd MS technique will be different between the MS wielders), what is known, though, is that mastery of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu is needed first before Susano'o can be obtained. Consequently, it seems very unlikely that Kakashi's Kamui technique is actually a version of Susano'o.

But, there is a possibility that Kakashi's Kamui is actually the 4th MS technique, a technique not seen until the EMS is attained. Specifically, the conditions for EMS are an eye transplant between brothers. Kakashi's eye was transplanted from someone he considered a "brother", so he conditionally meets the requirements (much the same as Sasuke conditional met the requirements to gain his MS). Additionally, Madara's teleportation technique, which has been predicted to be the 4th MS technique, bears many similarities to Kakashi's Kamui (even if Kamui seems like a watered down version of Madara's technique).

Whatever the case, there is still much to learn about this bloodline, and hopefully we will get to see Sasuke perform Tsukuyomi soon.

Additionally, as Freedan stated, Shisui was simply an extremely skilled Sharingan user that seems to have been very good with genjutsu. His abilities seem to be a slightly more powerful version of the basic Hypnosis techniques of the Sharingan (as seen in Deidara's flashback when he tries to attack Itachi, only for Itachi to reveal that Deidara had been placed under a genjutsu and had covered his own body with explosives (rather than attach them to Itachi)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanj1989@live.com View Post
It's not the same sharingan can learn all tipe of taijutsu'genjutsu and ninjutsu; kb can't do that.
As a quick reminder, the Sharingan does not grant the user the ability to use elemental ninjutsu that the user doesn't have proficiency in. Specifically, Sasuke has never been shown to use Water, so we can probably assume that he never learned how to change his normal chakra to water chakra, consequently he could watch (and copy) Kisame perform every Water technique in existence, but he would be unable to use any of those techniques since he did not know how to change his chakra to water chakra.

Additionally, Kage Bushins have a slight edge in this regard, or at least Naruto has a slight edge (considering that he can make 1000s of Kage Bushins), because it can cut down on the training time involved with learning different elements.

Last edited by james0246; 2009-08-06 at 02:24.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 01:06   Link #135
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Naruto coudn't use simpler jutsu in academy becayse he has to much chakra and bad chakra control, he will need chakra control on a level of Tsunade to use it.
He has more chakra than others that's why he learnt it so quick. And he didn't learnt it in just few minutes it took him few hours to master it. Ability of the kage bushin was alvays there, he just he didn't know that information. Plus his kage bushin counts as different person so when every clone learn somethig new Naruto learns it as wel. So with kage bushins it was like he was traing for 20 years instead of few weaks, and he has to sufer for that to.
For simple jutsus taught at the academy, he will need a level of chakra control on par with Tsunade's? Did I read that right? Are you saying a simple Bunshin technique required more chakra control than the Kage Bunshin, which just happens to be a forbidden technique? For a forbidden technique, Naruto learned it from a scroll all by himself in way too short a time when he couldn't exactly use the normal Bunshin after having it taught by someone else for several years. Using that kind of basic jutsu doesn't require that much chakra control considering it's taught to kids who haven't even hit puberty. Are you saying they all have a level of chakra control equal to a Kage level nin?

Quote:
Not unless they're bloodlines. And as stated earlier, it took Sasuke some time to actually obtain enough speed in order to match Lee's taijutsu skills, and Sasuke trained for 3 years in order to obtain a more advanced version of the Chidori.

Quote:
Wow Sasuke learnt chidori with help of Kakashi and without kb only took him a month. Naruto with help of kb took him 20 years of more and here is Sasuke in one month that;s not fair.
It took Naruto 20 years to learn the Rasenshurinken with the help of the KB? Oh no, it took him a few weeks. With the KB, Naruto trained for the equivalent of 20 years. Without the KB's, that's how long it would've taken Naruto. Sasuke didn't have that. He had the Sharingan and it still took him longer to acquire the Chidori, although not that much longer.

Quote:
Again it took Naruto 20 years with kb to do that, yet Sasuke learnt new level of jutsu in two years, something neatrher Kakashi could do.
We don't know that for sure. Kakashi was able to create a new version of the Raikiri himself that took the form of a dog when he fought Pain. To actually give the technique a specific and as detailed a shape as that is more advanced than anything we've seen Sasuke do with Chidori.

Quote:
Naruto was lucky he was hated by evryone becayse of that at least he has some advantege for all sufering he took as a child. Karin and jugo heald Sasuke's entire uper organs and he still coud fight, i mean come on if that is not lucky than what is.
Naruto also has allies this time, and Naruto healed an organ on his own thanks to Kyuubi's chakra. That's something Sasuke could never have done on his own.
Old 2009-08-06, 05:46   Link #136
Rahan

Full script is out ...
Well, the kids decided to kill Sasuke after all ...

And Naruto went full circle. From lying in a bed thinking about Sasuke to Jesus Mode to lying on the floor (Yamato's houses don't come with bed unfortunately) thinking about Sasuke with his gayest line ever (Naruto: Sasuke... Where are you... What are you thinking? About me, about Sakura). Translator even added "who do you like most ?" for those with understanding problem.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 05:58   Link #137
Forum_Aristocrat
The King of the New SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Sheesh, so much animosity in this thread. Can't we all realize that each of us interprets the manga different as we read it based on our tastes and that's no reason for us to be at odds over it? Wow. No need to sling insults one way or another. We all like Naruto and like to say what we think is going to happen...... shouldn't be that hard to get along, right?
Exactly. But some people rather act like idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoko View Post
Nah. That's shallow and superficial, firstly because there are such thing as right, wrong, good and stupid interpretations based on facts revealed in the manga. Secondly that would just make a forum full of detached one-liner posts, and no one would really enjoy it or benefit from it. At least this way, observers and recipients of the correction could benefit. Not only from knowledge of what is closer to the truth, but also from character building.

I spent my 16th year mostly foruming and i think i came out of that year a better character than i entered. Mainly because each time i shot my mouth off like a self-righteous brat someone older and wiser came and bashed my face in with the real deal. You don't even appreciate that stuff at the time, but looking back you sure do. Reminds me of discipline a bit... not many people like that nowadays but since they don't get any they grow up real lovely.
No, its not. If 2 people spend their time on here arguing about things not specifically stated in the story, that are merely opinions, treating a cartoon as if its something serious, then thats nothing more than being childish. Being like animals is immature, its like watching my 2 dogs fight over the toy bone that they got from my neighbors yard

Quote:

Shisui was known for his amazing speed, he was called Shisui the Body Flicker. I don't know where you got mind control from.
Forum_Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 06:01   Link #138
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_Aristocrat View Post
Shisui was known for his amazing speed, he was called Shisui the Body Flicker. I don't know where you got mind control from.
It's in the spoilers. I think it was the guy with the eyepatch who explains that it was Shisui's chakra he was observing in Danzou, and that one of Shisui's abilities was to control his adversaries without having them realize.

P.S. Is it just me or has Naruto suddenly been taking things from Star Wars? You have the Samurai who're like stormtrooper wannabes, and now we just discover Shisui had the Jedi Mind Trick.
Old 2009-08-06, 07:20   Link #139
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanj1989@live.com View Post
Naruto never wanted kyuubi's power, and if he has anything to say about it he will never use it.
He can't stop fox's chakra in his body from healing him.And all that power he is given by kyuubi is not given free, every time he use't his life span will descrese making him die much early than rest.

Wow Sasuke fought two dead corpses and a crazy suicidal man. anyone could do that.

For one I never knew Naruto was over 40 years old now when did that happen because he still looks 16? So what he did KB training the point is he got a short cut and the sharingan helps you understand the mechanics of said technique the actual person's physique and chakra supply have to adapt to actually use said technique like Sasuke didnt have the speed that Lee had so he had to train to use it.

Also I never said that Naruto never had his drawbacks everyone in the entire freaking manga has drawbacks I'm just saying that if you look at all the things someone has gotten of course it will look like they are hax but if you compare it to another character like Naruto it doesnt look that bad especially if you add in their drawbacks.

Furthermore who said Kakashi couldn't do it or who said he even tried at all, because all it takes is shape manipulation to do what Sasuke did and Kakashi is skilled at shape manipulation due to already learning rasengan.

Sasuke was lucky his entire clan was killed by his freaking brother on the commands of the people that run his village.

Finally what the hell are you talking about how would he need chakra control on Tsunade's level to use a freaking bushin in that case everyone that ever graduated the academy had chakra level on Tsunade's level. I was saying if Naruto couldn't learn how to do bushin after being taught many times how come by reading a scroll he learnt how to use kage bunshin, also how do you know it took him a few hours it seems to me the time length between them finding out he had stolen it and them finding Naruto was only between 30 or so minutes. To add to this you said that Naruto never wanted the fox, who cares he got it anyway who said that Sasuke wanted the curse seal when he first got it point is he got it anyway and just wanted to be more adept at using it afterwards same with Naruto except now that he cant control it he doesnt want to use it just in case.

Point is if you want to complain about one character being haxxed like Sasuke look at the other haxxed characters to at least be fair I aint saying that Sasuke isn't overpowered he definitely is compared to the Original rookie 9 and other side characters but so is Naruto.

@Forum_Aristocrat you are the most hypocritcal person I have ever seen on this forum you have slinged more insults at people than most not to mention also you were saying how Aizen was the best and arguing so that must make you childish as well.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 08:16   Link #140
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Nah, the days of this forum loving Sasuke are over. All that are left are fans of the series (as a whole) or fans of other secondary characters (Shikimaru and Kakashi are still big), but there are very few if any regularly active Sasuke fans around anymore (there are also few Naruto fans, though I would say that the number is growing since the Pain fight).).
I think there are still a lot of Sasuke fans around. And why not, if there were Gaara fans and Kabuto fans back in the days of part one of the manga. Gaara was a crazy mass murderer, talking with himself, Kabuto was Dr. Mengele.

In this chapter we see Shikamaru and the other genins cutting their tie with Sasuke and deciding to fight him. This is ok, however their main reason (according to the spoiler) is that they fear a war. And this is pathetic, it seems that Konoha ninja are coward to fight and die, instead they just do anything for peace. The whole hyuuga story was pathetic, instead of going into a war because the other village tried to kidnap a konoha citizen they killed another Konoha citizen (even if technically speaking they didn't kill Neji's father, but they are responsible). Now they would actively hunt down Sasuke just for peace? They didn't hunt down Orochi or other akatsukians when there was no risk of war with other villages, so they seem simply cowards again. And more importantly they decide things on their own, while they are just a bunch of helpless losers, since all they could do against Pain was to sit around the village and hope Naruto beats Pain before they are killed too. So the right to decide should be Naruto's.

Then we have Naruto and Sakura who turn out to be jesus and crybaby. I really can understand why someone choses to be Sasuke fanboy: unlike Naruto he has his own will and is ready to kill anyone who gets in his way.

I don't worry about this because i'm sure Kishi is just playing around with making Naruto seem weak and confused, but when the time comes he will kick asses. But i don't know if any other konoha ex-genins will have a role, they're not only too weak but also if they go against the will of the main character they'll lose.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote