AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 16:52   Link #41
hiitslarry

I would have raged if things went further then it did. Glad Keisuke took a pounding long enough for the police to arrive.
hiitslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:09   Link #42
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
I feel bad for what happened to Yuki but I really like the story development. Chapter 9 perfectly develops Keisuke x Yuki. Not to mention, the cliffhanger with Makura is suspenseful. The point of chapter 8-9 is not to have Yuki get sexually assaulted, but to have Keisuke save the day and have Yuki fall for him further. The pacing of the story is just spectacular.
Well, yeah, of course but I'm still not a big fan though of this kind of development.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:29   Link #43
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

damn she confessed first. If the end girl wasn't obvious before, it is now imo.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:29   Link #44
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh, she's the first one who confessed. I really hope she's the end girl. But still chapter 9 hasn't been translated.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:33   Link #45
Johnny
Working the bags...

^Check PM...

I would say it doesn't look good for those who confess this early on, but who knows. Although it does look like Makura is literally coming apart from heartache...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:42   Link #46
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
^Check PM...

I would say it doesn't look good for those who confess this early on, but who knows. Although it does look like Makura is literally coming apart from heartache...?
Ya.

Usually people with headache are "End Girls" too.

Makura likes the protagonist, this we know. The protagonist has shown similar feelings toward Makura, but lesser than herself to him. She is currently in the disadvantage from the start and she a freaking ghost... How the feel you get intimidated with someone who is a ghost???
Old 2012-05-01, 11:01   Link #47
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Ya.

Usually people with headache are "End Girls" too.

Makura likes the protagonist, this we know. The protagonist has shown similar feelings toward Makura, but lesser than herself to him. She is currently in the disadvantage from the start and she a freaking ghost... How the feel you get intimidated with someone who is a ghost???
he can still touch her, so it wouldn't be that hard to try

chapter 9 and 10 are out, the plot is getting good.
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 05:57   Link #48
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm still not too keen with how the author developing the Keisuke x Yuki pairing. It is like the author is just teasing us
Old 2012-05-14, 09:11   Link #49
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I'm still not too keen with how the author developing the Keisuke x Yuki pairing. It is like the author is just teasing us
The big problem being how this could very typically turn out, so thats the aweful thought behind the paring atm but I love the development cause I like Yuki alot more than Makura.
I do honestly hope it's Keisuke X Yuki, I find find myself really liking the lass.
Old 2012-05-14, 10:34   Link #50
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Yeah, I hate it too. This story may be even more unfair to the non-childhood friend girl than Nisekoi is.

No matter what feelings may develop between Keisuke and Yuki, he has to fall in love with Makura or she dies.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 13:44   Link #51
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

[QUOTE=Shadow5YA;4160076]Yeah, I hate it too. This story may be even more unfair to the non-childhood friend girl than Nisekoi is.

No matter what feelings may develop between Keisuke and Yuki, he has to fall in love with Makura or she dies.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, there gonna be loop holes out of it later. Right now, Makura is getting no love and is plotted to die by the curse. Keisuke might have some feeling toward Makura, but Yuki really push his buttons!

and please don't compare the dreadful Nisekoi to this one.

Pajama > KNIM > Nisekoi (thats how one sided it is).
Old 2012-05-14, 13:53   Link #52
Shadow5YA

The current development with Yuki is nice, but considering Makura's condition, it just feels too good to be true. More than likely, Makura needs to win the love of her Prince Charming (Keisuke), or she goes from sleeping in a coma to dying.

I don't like the state she's in. Coma aside, it's like Makura's fate is blackmailing Keisuke to choose her as the end girl. Even if it's not her fault, it feels like Keisuke doesn't have much of a choice. Like I said before, if he doesn't return her feelings, Makura probably dies, which is something he obviously can't allow.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 14:10   Link #53
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The current development with Yuki is nice, but considering Makura's condition, it just feels too good to be true. More than likely, Makura needs to win the love of her Prince Charming (Keisuke), or she goes from sleeping in a coma to dying.

I don't like the state she's in. Coma aside, it's like Makura's fate is blackmailing Keisuke to choose her as the end girl. Even if it's not her fault, it feels like Keisuke doesn't have much of a choice. Like I said before, if he doesn't return her feelings, Makura probably dies, which is something he obviously can't allow.
I doubt there any type of blackmailing going to happen. Its just bad taste for the author to set it up like this.

I hope there some other development between Makura and Keisuke than bringing up the death card.
Old 2012-05-14, 14:12   Link #54
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

the way its going, the ending is too obvious.
Old 2012-05-14, 14:22   Link #55
amasposu

Considering how much development has been happening with Yuki, I think a Keisuke x Yuki ending is definitely possible. It is kind of like what happened in Ichigo 100%. The heroine last standing is the one who had the most development.

As long as Keisuke can somehow undo whatever happened to Makura, I don't see why he can't also end up with Yuki.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 14:47   Link #56
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Depends on the promise Makura has with the ghost girl.
If it's something like winning the heart of her true love or something to do with love, then bets are it's KeisukeXMakura ending.
However if it's something entirely different, then we might see Makura's situation resolved without her ending up with Keisuke.
She could still be in love with him but come of her sleep somehow and we still manage to get a KeisukeXYuki ending.

But given how things are and what Makura feels towards Keisuke, you could very well bet the promise is to do with love.
I'd be surprised it didn't.
Old 2012-05-14, 17:26   Link #57
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Yeah that's most likely what's going to happen with how things going on with Makura. Which is why I'm not really keen on this kind of development. Well at least I can say enjoy the development.
Old 2012-05-22, 15:19   Link #58
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well that was cute
Old 2012-05-22, 17:37   Link #59
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Chapter 12: Pajama na Kanojo, the 3P manga.

Spoiler for 12:
A busty sandwich. Lucky bastard!

He's still not taking the hints the senpai is leaving. This might take awhile -_-

The romance and the Makura's obvious jealous feelings are definitely making things more interesting.
Old 2012-05-22, 18:16   Link #60
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
A busty sandwich. Lucky bastard!

He's still not taking the hints the senpai is leaving. This might take awhile -_-

The romance and the Makura's obvious jealous feelings are definitely making things more interesting.
Makura being jealous reminds me of so many other romance series