AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-29, 08:29   Link #241
Kirihara_R

well for now it just speculation in our part.. so my question is why did South consider Varette as a one of the 4 greatest witch (Chapter 36) when we already know who are them .. We already saw South and East .. the only who's clouded in mystery right now is North and West
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:31   Link #242
Soji

Velsy@ I thought it was already too late for his sister(see how she is).

About Varette being west can go either way...I mean ,m4rc0s is right with his point.
Hell would not surprise me if Varette really is West shadow(for some reason) or like m4rc0s her twin.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 09:12   Link #243
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Velsy@ I thought it was already too late for his sister(see how she is).

About Varette being west can go either way...I mean ,m4rc0s is right with his point.
Hell would not surprise me if Varette really is West shadow(for some reason) or like m4rc0s her twin.
Well, I've consided we might get one of those *touching/emotional* endings where both brother and sister kill each other. I'd be fine with that. I mean if shes long gone, well thats the kinda ending I'd want to see.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 09:40   Link #244
Aesthetic Shampoo

I thought it was said that East was the only Great Witch with a supporter
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 20:56   Link #245
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
It seems like everyone's present problems come from issues hundreds of years in the past.
Too bad the manhwa couldn't bother to tells us about it. It would be nice to get a reason beyond North's omnicidal maniac complex for why she hates humans so much.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 22:23   Link #246
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Too bad the manhwa couldn't bother to tells us about it. It would be nice to get a reason beyond North's omnicidal maniac complex for why she hates humans so much.
i think they told us the reason, the humans started a war against witches , in war you dont need reason to eliminate the enemy.
maybe have a more complex reason behind her action but I think that is motive enough for her actions , i can live with this motive.

About my other post, i want to say that i know that east is the only one great witch that have a suporter but my theory is more like South and her Sister ,just remember the first time South went to fight North ,her sister came from her hat or something like that and we can see that they have very strong conection,maybe all witch's that have a sister or a brother have a very strong conection ,tasha and her sister , South and her sister and like my theory West and her sister(verette).
to finish, just read chapter 36 you can clear see that South sister came from her Hat so my theory is that verette is =e West sister and her opposite and have the same type of conection that South have with her sister.

sorry about my english, i'm self learning..

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2013-03-30 at 00:41.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 07:15   Link #247
cutieteen97

eh I think it'd be amusing if west was edea >_>"
cutieteen97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 13:01   Link #248
Anduriel

I have a crazy idea:
Varete is West Sorella, like Poene for South.
Tasha is either West's reincarnation (wtf?!) or have her memories along with magic. That would explain his memories of Varete and feeling of longing and why he's imortant for North.

Crazy, huh.
Anduriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 23:56   Link #249
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduriel View Post
I have a crazy idea:
Varete is West Sorella, like Poene for South.
Tasha is either West's reincarnation (wtf?!) or have her memories along with magic. That would explain his memories of Varete and feeling of longing and why he's imortant for North.

Crazy, huh.
How can Tasha be West's reincarnation when she was alive?

Crazy
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:37   Link #250
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Seven Seas Licenses 2 More Alice Manga
Company to re-release Jung-Man Cho's Witch Hunter manhwa under Witch Buster name

Quote:
Seven Seas also confirmed with ANN that it is re-releasing Jung-Man Cho's Witch Hunter manhwa under the name Witch Buster. Seven Seas explained that after it began publication of Witch Hunter, the company learned that another comic has trademark rights for that name in the United States, and so the company had to delay the series until the matter was resolved. The change in title will only reflect the title and logo, and the characters in the series itself will still use the terms "witch hunter" and "wh." The company will re-release the series in omnibus editions with the first two omnibus volumes shipping in July, the third omnibus volume shipping in October, and the fourth omnibus volume scheduled to ship in November.
Well that explains why it was removed from gomanga.com. Kinda reminds me why DC comics calls the Captain Marvel series Shazam since there is Marvel comics and Miss Marvel.

So those that mean any 7Seas manwha that still had the Witch Hunter name is now a rarity?
Old 2013-05-15, 14:45   Link #251
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for 115:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 17:59   Link #252
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
Spoiler for 115:
During a scene early on, he saw Varette in a dream and said he felt "longing"...

Oi vey.
Old 2013-05-29, 09:29   Link #253
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c87:
Old 2013-05-29, 18:38   Link #254
Xion Valkyrie

Anybody else tired of the training arc? It doesn't even look like he's improving.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 00:31   Link #255
bigdeal000
malefic

These past few chapters have been way too short. They could have made all this in 1-2 chapters easily and that would have been better.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 13:23   Link #256
Kurohane

New chapter!
Old 2013-07-19, 14:46   Link #257
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
New chapter!
Yup, just as short as the last few ones. I heard something about this being straith from the magazine and being only half a chapter or something. I'm really not sure, if someone knows more can you please enlighten us? Other than that, it's cool to see halloween remembering parts of her past.
Old 2013-07-19, 15:19   Link #258
Ghanw
(-_-)

^I think you got all the information, yes it is from a magazine which consists of half of a chapter, before the scanalators could only get the volume of about 6-9 chapters which is a years worth of chapters. At least this is what I have been told.
Old 2013-07-21, 05:57   Link #259
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
^I think you got all the information, yes it is from a magazine which consists of half of a chapter, before the scanalators could only get the volume of about 6-9 chapters which is a years worth of chapters. At least this is what I have been told.
well, thanks. I wasn't sure because publishing half a chapter sounds weird...
Old 2013-10-13, 08:27   Link #260
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c92-93:

Tags
realy slow updates