AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 03:54   Link #341
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Managed to bag a LE version WITH THE FIGURINES.

Anyone want the first game, US version? PM me and we can work out shipping and details.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 19:22   Link #342
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Anyone want to order this?
Old 2011-08-20, 19:25   Link #343
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Anyone want to order this?
The question is,

HOW?

I would do anything for my goddess. ANYTHING!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-08-20, 20:00   Link #344
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The question is,

HOW?

I would do anything for my goddess. ANYTHING!
I can't read Japanese, so I don't know the details x_x but it seems that it's a limited product and will ship around October to December (that's what Google translate says).

As it seems to be Japan-only shipping, maybe you can use a mail-forwarding service. Such as this as suggested by a friend of mine
Old 2011-08-21, 02:50   Link #345
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I was thinking about using JAA, but the commission is much higher than Noppin's.

EDIT : WRT the manga, it cannot be shipped to Singapore for don't know what reason.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-08-21 at 03:03.
Old 2011-08-21, 07:59   Link #346
EagleBlue

Been trying to find this in the Philippines but all stores I go to don't have it. Does anyone know where to buy it in the Philippines?
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 08:12   Link #347
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
Been trying to find this in the Philippines but all stores I go to don't have it. Does anyone know where to buy it in the Philippines?
I saw the game on sale in DataBlitz SM North EDSA a few weeks ago. Not sure if they still have it now. Datablitz stores should have it though.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 08:40   Link #348
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I saw the game on sale in DataBlitz SM North EDSA a few weeks ago. Not sure if they still have it now. Datablitz stores should have it though.
I tried looking for it there but I was sold already. I asked if they'll get a new copy but they said they don't when will another arrive.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 05:48   Link #349
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

My goddesses have arrived today. Photos this Saturday.

Old 2011-09-07, 04:27   Link #350
Scarletknive
Meister

Those words are from me...but lets see...be right back while i check how to put the link to the video here.

here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The Purpleheart/Purplesister VA's really does have a "strong" working history with gundam pilots who are poised to eliminate conflict do they?

I now want to see a crack pairing with Setsuna and Nepgear
Well...u dun need that pairing, because she IS Setsuna, in loli form O_O(that video above tells all), and Neptune is...
Spoiler for off-topic quote:
...that person, in cute form?
I kinda missed out on the 1st game lately, can someone explain to me Lockon Stratos(G00) reference in Neptune?(Videos if can.)

PS:i love prinnies, no matter where they are dood. And i salute them in this video. Watch and u will know why.

Quote:
I am more inclined to think that there should be alternate costume sets.

Since Neptune had a pair of cat ears and a black jacket as alternate costume, Nepgear should have dog ears and pink hair. And Uni could get a cutlass as her alternate weapon.
Seiyuu jokes again. So that means Nippon Ichi could get muskets as her alternate weapon?*intended seiyuu jokes* Well, i heard there is swimming costume sets
*RUNS*
Though i watched some of the videos from a user in youtube. Here are my views of the 3 mechas.
Trick the hard:LOLICON, WHO WANTS HIS SKILL PM ME!
Brave the hard:So thats why Guy go hell and heaven on Mamoru...he does not want that star, but the PSP within Mamoru so that he can make a bigger PSP for protection for his Gaogaigar(in the mouth),and steal the mecha from the dragon spikes(in Dancouga Nova, forgot name of mecha)and the sword, then he do Final Fusion, get Brave the hard. From Guy:"Victory goes to...THE COURAGEOUS!" and u have done it Brave.
Judge The Hard:Another Cheval(from SRW Z2, Emeraldan), and hey u are a mecha your sensor should be okay in 10 seconds from the light(at the beginning, and damn i should wire my wires properly),but he looks awesome though...Quote from a certain person(using this mecha voice):"SCREW THE RULES, I AM THE JUDGE!"

Now wheres Lowegear and Duo Maxwell? Speaking of Duo Maxwell, i hate Magic the Hard so much that i keep watching EXVS battle of Infinite Justice vs Deathscythe Hell custom(EW, piloted by Duo Maxwell).I just noticed that so dun think i am saying that to you Duo Maxwell...

Give SaintlessHeart some time while she/he is getting a high quality camera(because i said something wrong about using HANDPHONES) to take pictures of the goddesses.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2011-09-13 at 23:15.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 10:02   Link #351
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Chapter 11 is out.

Spoiler for spoilers:

Old 2011-09-16, 10:54   Link #352
Nerroth
NePoi!

Mk2 localisation confirmed.
Old 2011-09-16, 18:42   Link #353
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Mk2 localisation confirmed.
I wonder if they'll also include the bonus nendoroid petit... probably not.

After Uni, seems that it's Noire's turn to be made into a dakimakura.
Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2011-09-19, 04:11   Link #354
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I wonder if they'll also include the bonus nendoroid petit... probably not.

After Uni, seems that it's Noire's turn to be made into a dakimakura.
Spoiler for nsfw:
Of all the things in the world...why wires?(And that is...........................)
I swear...those wires are in deep trouble...(lucky i have less wires so i cant wrap it around(and my wires arent that big like some "sticky stuff")...but no way i will do that...never..., especially if its someone who looks like Azu-nyan).

Did i miss that out Saintless?
I remember i saw it last week but i forgot about it...maybe i go read later...(and as long as u dun miss out Noire(Azu-nyan-like)

Gratz for the localisation mk2...Now waiting for the subs instead of the DUB.

I wonder what will happen to Uni when she saw this...will she go Sayaka Mode?

If you want this to be an anime SaintlessHeart, who should be the animator? Dont tell me is SHAFT(because i got see those around on /a/)

I would take Uni because of her Gundam references li- *"Twin Buster Rifle"-ed* *Sniped by a GN Sniper Rifle**"180mm-cannon"-ed by Ez8**Funneled by Red Comet**Winged by V2**Hi-Mega Cannon-ed by ZZ*
And...Nep- *"Trans-am Raiser"-ed by 00 Raiser**"Masurao"-ed by Masurao*

Quote:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Wait a second...i read this chapter before. But no Azunyan in this chapter feels...out of place...well u kn- *"Last shooting"-ed by Gundam**GN-Sword III by Exia R2*

Ok i have seen the game...be careful about the route u choose...the dark route will lead u to hell(if u know what i mean)...Wish you luck...(`・ω・́)ゞ

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2011-09-28 at 05:33.
Old 2011-10-06, 10:23   Link #355
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Neptune and Nepgear dance

Old 2011-10-08, 08:12   Link #356
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Neptune and Nepgear dance

Hell Yeah!!! We should need more of this these days...
Setsuna:Wow Chapter 12 is out!
Lockon: Hey u are not going to read it without me!
Kamille,Char,Judau,Heero,Uso,Shiro,Wufei:Me too!
Graham:Young lad! If you read it without me, I going to kill you.
Kira:I brought Lacus here...since she is free.
The rest:...
Setsuna: (But I thought Lacus voice one of the girls in there?)Erm..sure, but my com is not that big, why not we go to the Ptolemy and read it.
Tieria:I find no problems in the Monitor of the Ptolemy, lets go then.
Setsuna:How the heck you know we are going there?
*After reading*
Lockon:Is Mister Bushido in this ship? I feel like want to shoot him down.
Setsuna:Why?
Lockon:I played Gundam Next plus and found that the stance looks like the girl with the little monster(i have played the game before), and used the monsters to....
Graham:.........(Best not to say that i am Mister Bushido during that time)
Judau:
Spoiler for spoiler:

*Points 2 swords at Lockon and Judau* Setsuna: hey you 2, Don't reveal spoilers to others who are not reading.
Others:*stare*

Apparently, the rest of them(except Lacus, who give a O_O look) fainted due to nosebleed, Judau lasts for awhile before he went unconscious,Graham ran away to evade Lockon, and Lockon is hacking to the A-Laws database to see what Mister Bushido looks like, Setsuna just give a look
Me:For why Lockon wants to kill Mister Bushido, I leave it to you to find it out what the monsters did.
Basically the chapter is about...
Spoiler for :

Which...It does not make sense

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2011-10-15 at 00:54.
Old 2011-10-16, 14:43   Link #357
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Actually

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Hallelujah: That's my Uni!
Old 2011-10-16, 14:51   Link #358
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Why is this game absolutely impossible to find around here, that's what I want to know. :P I'd want to avoid shipping since customs and handling fees have gotten ridiculous, but it seems like I have no choice in the matter.
Old 2011-10-16, 22:31   Link #359
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Read some reviews, and this game isnt probably meant for the mainstream RPG public.
Didn't score that high either
Old 2011-10-17, 04:45   Link #360
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Actually

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Hallelujah: That's my Uni!
Are we sure we are talking about the same Hallelujah in Gundam 00?
If so,
Lockon:*points the gun at Hallelujah's head* She is mine.
Kamille:*points the gun at the other side of Hallelujah's head* She is mine.
Hallelujah:...

Its just some people's views. There are other people who may find the game good but never put their reviews there..So yeah.
I havent played the game yet...(my bro is waiting for the english sub japanese dub one) so i cant say anything further.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg