AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-07-07, 03:18   Link #761
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camulos View Post
I'm just wondering but couldn't everything that has been happening be a test of God or something because he was so weakend (after sealing 666) he perhaps wanted to know if the world was safe from 666 or perhaphs the gods from that other dimension (the home world of God) i think this was mentioned in the novel that god came from another dimension and that he was more powerfull than a normal god so couldn't it be that another god from that dimension could come and try to conquer the world so he created the sacred gear as a weapon to fight against them (like they did against Loki), and that's why there are Longius.
I have actually thought about something similar. God from the Bible and maybe even Lucifer are both alive. The way I see it, either God or both faked their deaths in a gambit to bring about the peace that came afterwards and maybe a way to lessen everybody's dependence on him/her. The 666 sealing and his/her "weakening" was just a plausible ruse to off his/her death. Afterwards the 3 major factions started moving towards peace, maybe some of the animosity of the other "forgotten" gods was lost with God out of the picture, and everyone started to rely on each other.

Also going along with that theory Chicigami could be God in disguise giving Issei the pushes he needs along the way.

Also who is the Hindu god with the sun glasses? Because that guy definitely is not on the up and up.

One last thing that I have always wondered about, in the DxD verse what does the universe look like? I just get the feeling that everything is too concentrated on the earth with all the gods/demons/angels there, and am left wondering if life exists in the universe, ie aliens because Dxd feels like a life is unique to earth, earth=centric work.
Old 2014-07-07, 05:47   Link #762
Biohazardous

We might leave Earth at some point in the story. Maybe continue in another dimension possibaly God's dimension. Who knows.
Old 2014-07-09, 16:03   Link #763
jopjopjop

I found some good info in the Jap wikipedia.

The thing / technology inside Agreas is needed for the production of the EVIL PIECES and the BRAVE SAINT CARDS !!!
Old 2014-07-09, 16:27   Link #764
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

then he want to develop that technology in order to ucreate his own peerage or to find an effective way to control 666?
Old 2014-07-09, 16:30   Link #765
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
then he want to develop that technology in order to ucreate his own peerage or to find an effective way to control 666?
That is one use. Dont forget once you find out how something works and its ins and outs you can counter it. Possibly make something that will deactivate the pieces maybe? Change how they work? The possibilities are numberous depending on his technology.
Old 2014-07-09, 16:34   Link #766
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

That's... really interesting. What could Rizevim want with that technology? A way to control 666? Although knowing DxD that might be too simple. (Not to mention he doesn't actually have to control it)
Old 2014-07-09, 16:47   Link #767
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
That's... really interesting. What could Rizevim want with that technology? A way to control 666? Although knowing DxD that might be too simple. (Not to mention he doesn't actually have to control it)
indeed he doesn't HAVE to control 666 since the whole point was to just shove it in the dimensional rift and to make it fight great red. (which it would do on its own)

but did you all forget he wants to conquer another world? this type of technology would make it effortless and grant him lots of twisted "fun" in it.
Old 2014-07-09, 16:59   Link #768
jopjopjop

With this new bit of info. I'm now convinced that they want to control 666 with their own type of Piece until new info comes to light.

Now we only have to know what the forbidden fruit does to ascertain Rizevim's plan.
Old 2014-07-09, 17:11   Link #769
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

If its about controling 666 , they must have a more advanced technology , because 666 is on par with great red so its like a god and that sistem couldn`t control a god.
Or if they find out a way to deactivate evil pieces that will be a problem for ise because he unlocks his powers and uses only trought evil pieces
Old 2014-07-09, 17:16   Link #770
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Hmm, if they deactivate the EPs and Ise can't use Triana and CCQ... that would actually be a good time for him to unlock his inherent GR/Ophis powers, wouldn't it?
Old 2014-07-09, 17:32   Link #771
jopjopjop

Imagine Kiba without the +speed of the Knight piece.

Although I don't think that's their goal (deactivating the EPs) or even close to it.
Old 2014-07-09, 18:06   Link #772
Biohazardous

This is a great way for him to unlock GR/Ophis powers. It is much better than having trauma ( Something happening to one of the girls) bring it out. I think I like the idea so much more. My only thing will be I wonder how Ise's evil pieces would respond when they are working again. It would probably mutate the other pieces but, I wonder if something else would happen.
Old 2014-07-13, 02:30   Link #773
Chris38

Personally, I think that in normal conditions removing or disabling the Evil Pieces equals with the death of the individual whose Evil Piece has been disabled / removed, due to how it's ... more or less, a part of that decides what kind of beings they have become.

Of course, it's certainly possible that Ise could be protected by the dormant Great Red / Ophis contained in his body ... for me it would be, a little too repetitive with the events, that occurred in volume 11 / 12, where Ise soul was capable of surviving, despite his body being destroyed and his Evil Pieces being removed, due to Great Red protecting Ise with his powers.

Not to mention, I believe it's more likely that it's going to be:

Spoiler for volume 18 spoilers:
Old 2014-07-13, 02:43   Link #774
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Ok lets count issei mentors

A dragon king?
A Buddha ?
An evil dragon

Do ophis teach issei how to use her power that is inside him I hope its ok to ask ....
Old 2014-07-13, 03:19   Link #775
Carnage
Self Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Ok lets count issei mentors

A dragon king?
A Buddha ?
An evil dragon

Do ophis teach issei how to use her power that is inside him I hope its ok to ask ....
+ leader of the fallen angels
Old 2014-07-16, 00:31   Link #776
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Any chances of Grendel joining Fafnir's Panty Movement?
Old 2014-07-16, 09:00   Link #777
Biohazardous

Spoiler for volume 18 spoilers:

Spoiler for Reply to vol 18 spoilers:
Old 2014-07-16, 11:49   Link #778
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

After reading vol 17, two things make wonder.
1- Did the soul of the previous Hakuryuukou vanish after declaring theirs love for Asia pantie? and does this mean Vail could go Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive without been curse?
2- What happen to Sekiryuutei’s gem that contain the evil dragon Grendel? did the gem return back to Issei armor or was it seal some where?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-07-16, 11:54   Link #779
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
After reading vol 17, two things make wonder.
1- Did the soul of the previous Hakuryuukou vanish after declaring theirs love for Asia pantie? and does this mean Vail could go Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive without been curse?
2- What happen to Sekiryuutei’s gem that contain the evil dragon Grendel? did the gem return back to Issei armor or was it seal some where?
1. Nope the souls didn`t vanish . the souls are still there , and I belive that they will help vali to gain new strenght just like ise case
2.the gem was sealed in Heavens
Old 2014-07-16, 12:12   Link #780
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oh and I thought the gem would return back to Ise armor for safe keeping.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Closed Thread

Tags
wmg