AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-01, 04:00   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 474 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Update:

Quote:
- Sai starts talking to Naruto about Sakura's true feelings. What Sakura hid away from him was that: "Konoha will deal with Sasuke" and, "All the members of our class(the rookies) plan to act." Sai and Kakashi figure that it seems like Sakura plans on killing Sasuke herself because she loves him and can't leave him to pursue evil.

- The Sand Sibs make an appearance when they're done talking. They speak of the developments of what happened at the Five Kage meeting.

- Around that time, Madara (Tobi) appears where Danzou and his posse are.

- Also at that time, Gaara finishes talking to Naruto and co. about what went on at the Kage meeting, about the Great Shinobi War. The war is about the 9 and 8 tails and they have to be kept safe. Gaara and Naruto discuss Sasuke. Gaara urges Naruto to finally accept reality and act like a Kage, and kill Sasuke.

- And while that's happening, Danzou and his posse begin fighting Madara.

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-01 at 10:43.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 04:42   Link #2
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Danzou vs Madara?

Mwahahaha.

I have a feeling Madara is going to ask Danzou to be on his side of the war. Help with controlling the Kyuubi (And therefore the people of Konoha) with the Sharingan.

I wanted the outcome where the Genin as well as Naruto were forced into exile. Instead of Hachibi seeking out Naruto, maybe Naruto is actually going to take refuge in the Land of Lightning.

It makes sense after the catastrophe the Kage meeting was for Danzou to seek out desperate measures to keep Konoha under control, to make sure he stays Hokage. Heck, he might agree to a deal in the hopes of figuring out Madara's techniques to later get rid of him.

If the deal becomes known, or maybe if Konoha refuses to participate in the 5 nation alliance, the rookies and Naruto are going to be placed in a very morally grey situation.

I smell INTENSE PLOT.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 05:56   Link #3
darkmaster074
------

i hope madara kill danzo
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 06:16   Link #4
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

A better translation from Sho at NF fills in a few more details.

Quote:
- Sai starts talking to Naruto about Sakura's true feelings

- What Sakura hid away from him was that: "Konoha will deal with Sasuke" and, "All the members of our class(the rookies) plan to act."

- Sai and Kakashi figure that it seems like Sakura plans on killing Sasuke herself because she loves him and can't leave him to pursue evil.

- The Sand Sibs make an appearance when they're done talking. They speak of the developments of what happened at the Five Kage meeting

- Around that time, Madara (Tobi) appears where Danzou and his posse are

- Also at that time, Gaara finishes talking to Naruto and co. about what went on at the Kage meeting, about the Great Shinobi War

- The war is about the 9 and 8 tails and they have to be kept safe.

- And while that's happening, Danzou and his posse begin fighting Madara
I think it's a given we'll see a Danzou-Madara alliance.
Old 2009-12-01, 07:22   Link #5
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Sai and Kakashi figure that it seems like Sakura plans on killing Sasuke herself because she loves him and can't leave him to pursue evil.
LOL!!!!

Sakura has heard of Sasuke's antics and the power he has gained, one look is all it takes to kill her.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 07:47   Link #6
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I really like the idea of Madara working with the one man his protégé is trying to kill. He can make sure that Danzou is always one step ahead and basically dangle him like a carrot to keep manipulating Sasuke.

Sakura wanting to kill Sasuke... I'll believe it when I see it

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 10:49   Link #7
kitten320

Sakura VS Sasuke?
The only thing I'm waiting there is for them to finally meet and have a talk. It was particulary 4 years already.

I really can't see anything else there.
Old 2009-12-01, 11:04   Link #8
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sakura VS Sasuke?
The only thing I'm waiting there is for them to finally meet and have a talk. It was particulary 4 years already.

I really can't see anything else there.
What will they talk about...?
They never really ever said more than 10 words to each other...
The Convo will probably just go...
Sakura: Will you not come back?
Sasuke: Why?
Sakura: ILU
Sasuke: So?
Sasuke: Pfft...my poor little SasukeFan, the love between you and I is one sided.
Sakura: RAWR!!!If you won't love me, then I'll kill you!!!
Old 2009-12-01, 11:07   Link #9
kitten320

Nah, there will be more
Old 2009-12-01, 11:07   Link #10
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Sasuke: Pfft...my poor little SasukeFan, the love between you and I is one sided.
hahahahahahhahaha, WIN!
Old 2009-12-01, 11:22   Link #11
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
If Sakura says I love you I bet Sasuke will say: "Remember what happened last time you said that?"

Old 2009-12-01, 11:40   Link #12
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I think it's possible that Sakura can kill Sasuke. She's weak, true, but I think Sasuke will not (or couldn't) expect her wanting to kill him, which will leave many openings for it to happen.

Well, it's just my opinion though.

I kinda looking forward to their encounter, which didn't happen in Shippuuden movie 2 (and I still wonder why?)
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 11:55   Link #13
james0246

^Go in for the hug, stick a dagger in his back.

As long as Sakura has a decent showing, I am more than happy to see her try and fail against Sasuke. In fact, while I do wish her severe bodily harm (not due to any dislike, but due to how interesting it would make the series), I think it would be quite interesting if she could deal some real damage to Sasuke, but that seems unlikely.

Best possible scenario, Sakura is able to hold her own against Sasuke until he uses MS, then she is caught in Tsukuyomi, which forces to see her ideal world (ala Evangelion), where she is married with children to Sasuke (or Naruto ). Sasuke then leaves her comatose for the conceivable future as Sakura refuses to leave her ideal world. (To the feminist and just common sensical people out there, sorry for the fluffy and silly "ideal world", I wish Sakura could hope for something different, but let's face it, an ideal world she might imagine would always be centered on the 2 men in her life.)

That being said, it was the Gaara discussion that most interested me. It seems everyone is telling Naruto lately just how stupid he is. The problem with their arguments, though, is that Naruto can point to several pieces of evidence to support his stance. For instance, with Gaara he need only ask him how he likes the new life that Naruto, more or less, gave him by simply deciding not to kill Gaara when he had the chance (etc). Let's face it, despite the inanity of Naruto's arguments, he is always proven right, so why are these chharacters even trying to discuss the situation with him any longer .

As for Danzou vs. Madara, my fondest wishes is for Madara to mock Danzou mercilessly, before using the EMS to completely control Danzou's mind, turning him into a puppet, much the same as Danzou was attempting to do with the alliance.
Old 2009-12-01, 12:56   Link #14
Slayerx

Quote:
Sakura: Will you come back?
Sasuke: why?
Sasuke: i don't like people who lie to themselves
Sakura: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, it was the Gaara discussion that most interested me. It seems everyone is telling Naruto lately just how stupid he is. The problem with their arguments, that kishi is writing the story and doesn't want to hurt his precious sasuke and demands that Naruto is right about everything while EVERYONE else is wrong
Fixed

frankly... i would consider garra a pretty good judge of character for this kind of thing since he's been there... seriously, one of these days Naruto's REALLY got to get stabbed in the back when he tries to show "understanding" to a villain; since that's would NORMALLY happen if you tried this kind of shit
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 13:04   Link #15
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Best possible scenario, Sakura is able to hold her own against Sasuke until he uses MS, then she is caught in Tsukuyomi, which forces to see her ideal world (ala Evangelion), where she is married with children to Sasuke (or Naruto ). Sasuke then leaves her comatose for the conceivable future as Sakura refuses to leave her ideal world. (To the feminist and just common sensical people out there, sorry for the fluffy and silly "ideal world", I wish Sakura could hope for something different, but let's face it, an ideal world she might imagine would always be centered on the 2 men in her life.)
Sasuke is going to put her in a genjutsu reminiscient of the genjutsu Kakashi put her in during the bell test to show how high they have soared and how she is still at the bottom wishing for wings, we saw what Sasuke did to Shii who is a jonin sensor nin. And he did it with no foreseeable effort

Also if Sakura confesses to Sasuke again now that he is even more angsty I doubt she is getting let off with a punch to the stomach and lying on the bench

Quote:
That being said, it was the Gaara discussion that most interested me. It seems everyone is telling Naruto lately just how stupid he is. The problem with their arguments, though, is that Naruto can point to several pieces of evidence to support his stance. For instance, with Gaara he need only ask him how he likes the new life that Naruto, more or less, gave him by simply deciding not to kill Gaara when he had the chance (etc). Let's face it, despite the inanity of Naruto's arguments, he is always proven right, so why are these chharacters even trying to discuss the situation with him any longer .
Gaara: I tried your friendship speech thing didnt work
Naruto: You didnt do it right, let me talk to him, dont try killing him I can handle everything
Gaara: Bu-
Naruto: I am basically the leader of Konoha, Ame and Suna STFU

Old 2009-12-01, 13:12   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Lee, Sai and Kiba fighting along with Sakura could probably put up a decent fight against Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't usually pull out the big guns until he's in serious danger so they'd have to rough him up (or get him PO'd) before he'd resort to MS.

But since Sai went and told Naruto what Sakura's planning, that increases the chances Naruto and/or Kaskashi & Yamato are going to get involved. Can't imagine Naruto just standing aside while Sakura tries to take on Sasuke so I think he'd at least go after, but he might be too late to stop her if they've gotten too far ahead. I'd really like to see Naruto's reaction if Sasuke ended up seriously hurting Sakura.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 13:31   Link #17
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
This chapter is hilarious. Sakura tell me how you plan on killing Sasuke. He can just Amaterasu your ass.

PLEASE Madara PLEASE KILL Danzou. Only person I really want dead right now.
Old 2009-12-01, 13:33   Link #18
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
This chapter is hilarious. Sakura tell me how you plan on killing Sasuke. He can just Amaterasu your ass.
She will bleed on him until he drowns in her blood, or her attempts to beat him will make him laugh for the first time in 3+ years that he dies.

Old 2009-12-01, 13:42   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So let me get this straight: Sakura actually plans on KILLING Sasuke? As in the mangaka's illegitimate offspring? Please, she will fail harder than she had ever failed before (if that was even possible considering her very recent "confession"). It does not sound like a very exciting chapter but then again, Kisame just died so it was to be expected. Anyway, I hope the whole Danzou/Madara encounter proves to be not a waste of time since right now as both of them are labeled as pricks for their respective actions.
Old 2009-12-01, 13:45   Link #20
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Gaara: I tried your friendship speech thing didnt work
Naruto: You didnt do it right, let me talk to him, dont try killing him I can handle everything
Gaara: Bu-
Naruto: I am basically the leader of Konoha, Ame and Suna STFU
Naruto: ...and eventually Kumo will fall to me now that the Raikage realizes what a cool guy I am. And you've helped by swaying the Tsuchikage...

Gaara: Thank you master.

Naruto: (continues) and once the Mizukage gets a whiff of my hot jailbait ass, then Mizu will fall as well. It's all coming together Pinky, I mean Gaara. By the end of the night, I shall rule the world. Kukukuku.

Gaara: Narf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
But since Sai went and told Naruto what Sakura's planning, that increases the chances Naruto and/or Kaskashi & Yamato are going to get involved. Can't imagine Naruto just standing aside while Sakura tries to take on Sasuke so I think he'd at least go after, but he might be too late to stop her if they've gotten too far ahead. I'd really like to see Naruto's reaction if Sasuke ended up seriously hurting Sakura.
I've been pushing for Sasuke to kill Kakashi for years now, and this could be just the chance I want. Go save Sakura, Kakashi, and receive a Chidori to your heart for the hassle.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion