AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-05, 12:31   Link #101
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Yeah, that's better.

Here's another quick dumb one I made to answere yet another of the great mysteries of Claymore.
Spoiler for volume 12:
Old 2007-07-05, 14:48   Link #102
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

@ prior story

*snickers* either one was good enough for me but with the edit, it's slightly more 'Miria-esqe' after all.

I see Miria having a talk with Deneve and and tries to find out just how has she put up with Helen for all these years prior. Deneve confers with Miria, using her slightly more tactful but still brutally honest approach and she learns that Deneve is much more dangerous than Helen.

@ Negativedark

Spoiler for volume 12:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-07-05 at 16:38.
Old 2007-07-05, 16:30   Link #103
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Heh well tbh I had no clue how to end it, I was writing the thing in 30 mins at Midnight this morning, might work on improving the last part. I decided to go with humor for the end, Miria passing out was a mixture of shock and stress from Helen's constant prattling.
Nah. It's much more in Miria's character to hit Helen. Hard. She's a leader with command presence and ability to deal with all sorts of difficult people. She'd never faint.

Edit: Just read your change. Much more in character. Though I would have gone for punishing Helen. Helen seriously needs a spanking. Hmmm... I wonder if maybe that's what she's hoping for?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-07-05 at 16:44.
Old 2007-07-05, 19:18   Link #104
Laevatein

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinaThePrince View Post
...What? How are Claymores and Slayers similar? Did we watch the same shows?
They're "enhanced" humans who were created as human/demon hybrids by a shadowy organization (according to S7, that was how the first slayer was created). And they're all female (any chance the watcher's council resorted to using females after the males went nuts?)
Old 2007-07-05, 21:18   Link #105
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Nah. It's much more in Miria's character to hit Helen. Hard. She's a leader with command presence and ability to deal with all sorts of difficult people. She'd never faint.

Edit: Just read your change. Much more in character. Though I would have gone for punishing Helen. Helen seriously needs a spanking. Hmmm... I wonder if maybe that's what she's hoping for?
I doubt Miria would hit Helen for that. More likly just ignore her. But I feel that Miria has too much self control to hit a subbordente just for making her a little embarrised.
I've covered two minor mysteries for Claymore thus far. Wonder if there's any others I can explore.
Old 2007-07-05, 21:59   Link #106
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Heh I honestly doubt Miria is the type to hit her subordinates as well.

Heh your fanfic was interesting, I was thinking of doing something on that as well, still stirring it around in my head though, just give me some time.
Old 2007-07-05, 23:39   Link #107
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Mysteries of Claymore - Questions

- The Claymore jumpsuit. It gets blood on it but it never gets bloodied...notice that? Just who makes these things and what spaceage tech is the fabric???

- Just where did Irene get her new outfit from anyway?

- Just where did Irene and Ophelia come from? (elf ears)

- Teh frightening question - Do Claymores have the monthly cycle?

That should be enough for now. ^^
Old 2007-07-06, 00:31   Link #108
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well, I did asked if Claymores are subjected to PMS, but no one seems to be interested to answer.
Old 2007-07-06, 04:15   Link #109
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Spoiler for Chronicles of the Fall:
Old 2007-07-10, 16:13   Link #110
Mandrake

It's been ages since I have written in story format, but it feels good. The pen is moving with a will of it's own over the paper. And all the stuff here is inspiring me to persist in putting it all down in words, untill the brainjuice stops squirting XD
Old 2007-07-13, 17:13   Link #111
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Cool fanfics here. All of them were readable, but a few special mentions:
Tiny red leaf: I enjoyed the concept of the soldiers going up against the yomas. Its not an easy topic to pull-off though..........unlike a comedy fan fic, it would take a good deal of character development and dilemmas to be a worthwhile endeavour. It would be interesting if you could bring out the emergence of organization and awakened beings as well. Also, you've mentioned guns but there is no sign of them in today's claymore world. Not necessarily criticizing it, as long as you can explain that disappearance later.
And kudos to Negative Dark for the Riful/Dauf lovestory; that was amazingly funny. Am hoping to see more dark humour from you sometime.

It would be nice to see fanfics on specific handlers. Characters like Rubel or Ermita have probably been through a lot of adventures. There's also more scope for creative backstory, unlike with Claymores who are young orphans before they join organization. I can see Rubel being a mad inventor before the organization or Ermita being a shadowy ninja, or a handler who was a politician, or a soldier or a ...........well, my creativity fails me :P. I might try my hand at Rubel though.
Old 2007-07-14, 10:47   Link #112
dutchman
Follower of Claymorerism

Here is a piece of fanfiction I found while surfing the net.
I am not the author just to avoid any misunderstanding (english is not my native language).

Spoiler for Beware this fanfiction contains both Yuri and Yao elements. If one of the 2 (or both) is offensive to you don't read it .. you have been warned.:
Old 2007-07-14, 14:08   Link #113
HinaThePrince

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman View Post
I am not the author just to avoid any misunderstanding (english is not my native language).

Spoiler for Beware this fanfiction contains both Yuri and Yao elements. If one of the 2 (or both) is offensive to you don't read it .. you have been warned.:
Yay badfic
Old 2007-07-14, 14:38   Link #114
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman View Post

Lol, this was a very funny story. It was all in-character, and the yuri and yaoi isn't offensively used.......those elements are as a parody .........but read it yourselves to see .
Old 2007-07-15, 20:45   Link #115
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

**Deep within Staff, the city of the Organization**

Elder 1: So tell me, how is the new plan operating?

Rubel: Surprisingly, it is operating perfectly with a 98% positive rating amongst our warriors. Stress levels are overall at an all-time low with only minor altercations between the girls compared to last year.

Elder 2: I am very suprised that this bone-headed idea of yours worked, Rubel.

Rubel: *smile* After a steady increase in the purchase orders of altar boys from Rabona from our warriors no less, I felt that such a plan would be needed.

Elder 3: But for them to so easily go for Neopets? I mean, it's a freaking freaky idea!

Elder 1: It was a novelty idea, Rubel. One that is cost-effective, not to mention easy to impliment.

Rubel: Exactly. ^_^ And how is your TeresaPet doing, Elder?

Elder 2: ... I don't know why she's so upset all the time, I keep letting her play with Irene but she keeps making Irene cry and running away...

... *Other two Elders just look at him*

Rubel: If I may suggest giving her a chibi-Clare doll for a while until she gets 3 hearts again, then she'll play with Irene again. But don't ever let her play with Priscilla, she hates her and will hate you for it too.

Elder 2: Ah! So that's how it works!

Elder 3: -___-; ...we're so doomed.

One of those 'What if' thoughts gone horribly wrong...
Old 2007-07-15, 22:27   Link #116
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
**Deep within Staff, the city of the Organization**

One of those 'What if' thoughts gone horribly wrong...
Decent stuff Tempest.........but maybe a little long for the punchline? The bit about hiring altar boys from Rabona as playthings for the Claymores cracked me up..........mmm, I can imagine how Helen would use her pet :P.
Old 2007-07-16, 01:49   Link #117
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Well, I did asked if Claymores are subjected to PMS, but no one seems to be interested to answer.
If they can't get pregnated, I would suppose their period stops too. That means no PMS, I guess.
Old 2007-07-16, 02:55   Link #118
Mandrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
If they can't get pregnated, I would suppose their period stops too. That means no PMS, I guess.
Can they? The only hint to that was Helen's line about Raki, but it could just as well be the organisations rules.
Old 2007-07-16, 10:18   Link #119
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Spoiler for For volume 9 and up:
Old 2007-07-16, 12:47   Link #120
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Can they? The only hint to that was Helen's line about Raki, but it could just as well be the organisations rules.
Yeah that's the line, but it make sense since they're really not human, but hybrid warriors designed to fight and die. I would think that the first thing the Org would remove from such a creature is their ability to procreate. Just too much humanity for killing machines if they're allowed to have kids and, gasp, families. I think they stop seeing themselves as woman... notice Teresa's reaction to certain acts by certain crappy men.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction