AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 12 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 39.66%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-03, 14:27   Link #61
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Omg this anime is so good ! Just watch this episode :

Great ! We saw Savaris and Lintence who will protect Leerin like Shinola .
So Layfon answered back to Leerin ! But we stil don't know what Leerin said in her letter

Layfon's new move = Senninshou
Lol Shante is like a Cat-Viper-Monkey ^^ (Monkey for Felli )
The part when Felli said to Shante to turn her head was hilarious XD ahah Felli >< Shante !!!
So Gorneo is Savaris's little brother . Well he have a grudge against Layfon but we don't know why . we'll know in the next episode maybe .

Wow Filth Monsters own Gandoweria , like Layfon said "Even if you win in Intercity Matches , however many mines you posses , however strong you may become ..." it means nothing agaisnt them .

So now Nina know Layfon was a heaven blades , do she will be angry like before that Layfon didn't said it ?

Felli = "... then lift me up more gently" she wants more tenderness XD
Old 2009-03-03, 14:48   Link #62
zibi88

About Leerin letter I think that part of that letter we heared from ep1 where at the end Leerin was sitting and writing something... than she touched her lips with a finger and blushed.... (she loves Layfon so much ^^ and her kissing Layfons letter proofs that)

I hope that Nina wont start again her "I know life better than you" attitude.... she doesnt know anything about Layfons life besides what others says (and they mostly know about it from newspapers where reportres dont know the whole truth)

She might get angry at Layfon for what he done... like betraying pride and stuff for money.... if she doest that kind of attitude than I will start to hate her.... and I wish Leerin will come fast to Layfons side since he would need her more now ^^

Nina was living a rich life no food worry, no cloth worry or where to live.....she doesnt know Layfon's life....where he was living in orphanage that was going to be closed... and children were hungry......he simply sacraficed his pride to help his family (who throwed him away.... only Leerin stayed by his side the one and only closest and most important person), well goes we will have to hear the full anime story of what happened...... only money, or that blackmailing issue.... timewill show...

As for Layfon he should just kick Gorneos ass to show him his place.... weak shit cant be angry at Lafyon who could be the case for him not to become a HB like Savarius....since weak people cant become HB becose they want to....or Layfon could find a living dangerous bug and throw him to it and leave him alone.... give him a taste of Layfons life.... ^^ kill or die ^^

I wonder why and who is targeting Leerin.... is it becouse of Layfons betrayal and leaving the city (and someone has a grudge against him) or someone knows Leerins true identity and simply cant allow her to live..... I wonder if in novel it was mentioned...
Old 2009-03-03, 14:54   Link #63
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ah forgot to said the engrish part is really annoying ... around 10 seconds , well it act like an advertising XD
For the one who is targetting Leerin , maybe another Heaven Blades ? or an evil Filth Monsters demon ?
Old 2009-03-03, 15:12   Link #64
Jerseykid

the english language part always freaks me out when i see it start hehe. As powerful as layfon is now he must really be held back without his heavenly blade. The very first opening action sequence begins to make sense now.
Old 2009-03-03, 15:33   Link #65
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
About Leerin letter I think that part of that letter we heared from ep1 where at the end Leerin was sitting and writing something... than she touched her lips with a finger and blushed.... (she loves Layfon so much ^^ and her kissing Layfons letter proofs that)

I hope that Nina wont start again her "I know life better than you" attitude.... she doesnt know anything about Layfons life besides what others says (and they mostly know about it from newspapers where reportres dont know the whole truth)

She might get angry at Layfon for what he done... like betraying pride and stuff for money.... if she doest that kind of attitude than I will start to hate her.... and I wish Leerin will come fast to Layfons side since he would need her more now ^^

Nina was living a rich life no food worry, no cloth worry or where to live.....she doesnt know Layfon's life....where he was living in orphanage that was going to be closed... and children were hungry......he simply sacraficed his pride to help his family (who throwed him away.... only Leerin stayed by his side the one and only closest and most important person), well goes we will have to hear the full anime story of what happened...... only money, or that blackmailing issue.... timewill show...

As for Layfon he should just kick Gorneos ass to show him his place.... weak shit cant be angry at Lafyon who could be the case for him not to become a HB like Savarius....since weak people cant become HB becose they want to....or Layfon could find a living dangerous bug and throw him to it and leave him alone.... give him a taste of Layfons life.... ^^ kill or die ^^

I wonder why and who is targeting Leerin.... is it becouse of Layfons betrayal and leaving the city (and someone has a grudge against him) or someone knows Leerins true identity and simply cant allow her to live..... I wonder if in novel it was mentioned...
About Nina's life: Her life was far from ideal, but she lived in a different world and she never have the chance to see the real face of the world(where Filth Monsters>Humans). She'll be angry(righteusly) to Layfon because he never told about that to her and she starts to question him about that...waiting for reasons from him when she learns about Layfon's past probably.
About Gorneo...he only knows what he heard about him, so His opinion about him the same as the common citisens of Grendan: A money-maniac hearthless scum.
About Leerin's letter: we hear bits from it at Ep 3 too...aso the contents of the letter was public somehow a long time ago.
Old 2009-03-03, 15:38   Link #66
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

The Engrish part was the best actually for me...not sure why but i love the way they spoke it,i kept trying to figure out what they're saying at that time,although mostly i failed to figure it out

Looks like i need to watch back moetan to improve my Engrish
Old 2009-03-03, 17:26   Link #67
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i am wondering why Gorneo is in Zuelini as the city is on the decline. As the younger brother a Tenken couldn't he have gotten into a better school?

a few notes
- Shana is not form Grendan as she doesn't know what the big deal is about Tenken
- while there is trade between cities there is still not a lot of inter-city communication as the dead city was dead for 2 yrs and no one knew about it for 2 years.
- how do those buses find where the cities are anyway since they move around so much.
- Also just realize the president is that kid on the bus in Ep1.

Question:
what happen to the energy mines when the city that owns it dies?
Old 2009-03-03, 18:13   Link #68
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Spoiler for 8:

lol@Leerin lighting up like a cherry.

Just wondering about the kei aura-colors in the opening. Was that done to make it easier to see who's working with who or does it have some kind of "powerlevel" relation so to speak. Green, Yellow, Red, with Blue being shown a lot during the show (Albeit we are only on episode 8.) which would probably be the least concentrated? The Queen has a transparent aura!

If so, how would the chart go?
Old 2009-03-03, 18:17   Link #69
Enternal

Quote:
Because she was rich and did not need to worry about food and clothes does not mean she never suffered anything. Rather it seems that she enjoys and is satisfied with her current life working as as student and janitor kind or proves what she might have went through when she was still back in her family.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:21   Link #70
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Xellos-_^
i am wondering why Gorneo is in Zuelini as the city is on the decline. As the younger brother a Tenken couldn't he have gotten into a better school?
My guess is he got expelled or ashamed and didn't have what it takes to be a military artist in a city like Grendan. But why he came to Zuellni instead of prolly other decent academic cities, I have no idea.

Quote:
- while there is trade between cities there is still not a lot of inter-city communication as the dead city was dead for 2 yrs and no one knew about it for 2 years.
They have televisions and other digital imaging plus measurement gadgets and still didn't communication tools. I think the harsh weather and polution outside the cities have something to do with wave frequencies resulting in disturbance in communication devices and had to rely to Nen-I users like Felli to do it for them.

But seems like they do communicate with traditional messaging, like letters.

Quote:
- how do those buses find where the cities are anyway since they move around so much.
Maybe from the spotlights? But yea so far this remains unanswered....

Quote:
what happen to the energy mines when the city that owns it dies?
It could stay there. Or waiting other city to salvage them up.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:21   Link #71
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
About Nina's life: Her life was far from ideal, but she lived in a different world and she never have the chance to see the real face of the world(where Filth Monsters>Humans). She'll be angry(righteusly) to Layfon because he never told about that to her and she starts to question him about that...waiting for reasons from him when she learns about Layfon's past probably.
About Gorneo...he only knows what he heard about him, so His opinion about him the same as the common citisens of Grendan: A money-maniac hearthless scum.
Sounds right. The only one whose opinions matter are the other heavenly blades who know everything and from what we have seen so far none of them hold Layton in contempt or anything.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:25   Link #72
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post

It could stay there. Or waiting other city to salvage them up.

what is the legality of the ownership status of those mines? Do they go into a general jackpot for intercity matches? or is it a case of since we discovery the remains of the city first then all its bases mines now belong to us.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2009-03-03 at 18:35.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:25   Link #73
slidingk1

Finally we get to learn some details about Layfon's past talk about building up. More Lerin please have her come to the city some time now.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:25   Link #74
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen
Was that done to make it easier to see who's working with who or does it have some kind of "powerlevel" relation so to speak. Green, Yellow, Red, with Blue being shown a lot during the show (Albeit we are only on episode 8.)
I'm guessing Heaven Blades are either red or yellow. Maybe in the op Layfon had to adjust himself to the pathetic ability his squad has so he decreases his power output into green.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:34   Link #75
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Xellos-_^”
what is the legality of the ownership status of those mines? Do they go into a general jackpot for intercity matches? or is it a case of since we discovery the remains of the city first then all its bases now belong to us.
LOL not enough evidence given to us (in anime at least) to explain the ownership status, unless they care enough to show us something Regios have a unified international laws which include property ownership and the cities have adopted them.

My guess is each cities has their own administration and their own rule to follow, be it education, health department and yadayada.

But regarding mine ownership in a harsh world like Regios where stuffs like the above seems to be non-existent? It’s finders keepers so more like your option 2.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:40   Link #76
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

more fuel for the Lillin fire! now they just have to reunite. it would seem that Layfon is more powerful than we thought, since he seems to master multiple styles of fighting. we see the yellow strings from the guy with the beard, and the shadow forms from the Gorneo's brother (seen in the preview).

yeah... Felli in combat gear.. leather top and skirt with thigh highs.. doesn't that defeat the purpose of outdoor gear since it shows skin?
Old 2009-03-03, 18:50   Link #77
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
yeah... Felli in combat gear.. leather top and skirt with thigh highs.. doesn't that defeat the purpose of outdoor gear since it shows skin?
yea this is one of my thoughts on the outdoor gear, was wracking the old grey cells over ...well whats really a small detail but now I've kinda given up of it as I don't want to hurt my brain and frankly don't care cause its totally awesome to see

plus Felli needs teh FRILLS to be shown!!!

its the secret behind her powers!

oohhh the FRILLS!
Old 2009-03-03, 19:00   Link #78
kokolores

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
more fuel for the Lillin fire! now they just have to reunite. it would seem that Layfon is more powerful than we thought, since he seems to master multiple styles of fighting. we see the yellow strings from the guy with the beard, and the shadow forms from the Gorneo's brother (seen in the preview).

actually that letter Layfon send shouldn't make shippers happy in the least. Really, that line about how he wishes her well with whatever she's doing sounds as if he really doesn't expect to see her again and isn't bothered all that much by the thought.

the important part about the outdoor gear is the helmet. Breathing is what causes the problem not the temperature or anything. So Felli can keep her frills as long as she keeps her helmet on outside.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:05   Link #79
TrueKnight

Well in ep 9 preview we see Felli blushes about something, lo and behold,

Courtesy of cynicalicious, posted in speculation thread for experience Regiotes, dunno why it’s posted there instead in first time viewers, well who cares.

Spoiler for episode 9 preview:

Delicious Felli.

And I have proposal for a new pairing, Leerin and Selvaris, they look good together and you know it, better than Layfon x Leerin at least.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:07   Link #80
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post

And I have proposal for a new pairing, Leerin and Selvaris, they look good together and you know it, better than Layfon x Leerin at least.
the queen might have something to say about that