Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-17, 17:24   Link #1661
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
Uh, wait, that was seraphim on a masou shoujo form? She didn't look one bit like any of the seraphim I've seen LN and anime + fanart wise. I was actually mind-boggled after seeing that imgurl.

For the count, in the anime kyouko also hinted that she was a vampire ninja. It was during the group's battle with her at the cemetery (she told Seraphim that she also has the same eyes as hers with her eyes glowing red afterwards. A sign of being a vampire ninja).
She isn't a vampire ninja. Shes a magical-clad girl that got similar powers to vampire ninjas from the king of the night. So far there are only four female vampire ninja with names. Sera, Saras, Yuki and loli with green hair that likes ayumu's ass and made a pact with Kyouko. You also have that guy coughing blood (curse from the villar queen) hes the leader of the vampire ninjas.

Literally anyone can become a magical-clad girl. Although the only prerequisite is you need to be a girl...

During the Villar Queen arc she makes everyone lose their memories of ayumu or something (forgot) roughly around this time instead of being just mainly Tsun Sera also starts acting dere dere to Ayumu, I think this was also around the time she gained magical-clad powers. (Pretty much for anyone who read beelzebub its sorta like when Hilda lost her memory.)
Old 2013-10-18, 03:09   Link #1662
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
She isn't a vampire ninja. Shes a magical-clad girl that got similar powers to vampire ninjas from the king of the night. So far there are only four female vampire ninja with names. Sera, Saras, Yuki and loli with green hair that likes ayumu's ass and made a pact with Kyouko. You also have that guy coughing blood (curse from the villar queen) hes the leader of the vampire ninjas.

Literally anyone can become a magical-clad girl. Although the only prerequisite is you need to be a girl...

During the Villar Queen arc she makes everyone lose their memories of ayumu or something (forgot) roughly around this time instead of being just mainly Tsun Sera also starts acting dere dere to Ayumu, I think this was also around the time she gained magical-clad powers. (Pretty much for anyone who read beelzebub its sorta like when Hilda lost her memory.)
Thanks for the clarification especially with the example in the lower half.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 13:45   Link #1663
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Huh... I didn't know there was another girl who has a butt fetish for Ayumu. I thought Seras would be the only one with that taste lol. Good to know.

*from a comic strip xD*
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 12:54   Link #1664
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
Huh... I didn't know there was another girl who has a butt fetish for Ayumu. I thought Seras would be the only one with that taste lol. Good to know.
Saras* the leader of one of the factions of vampire ninjas. Sera has them boobs and becomes a magical clad girl .
Old 2013-10-19, 21:02   Link #1665
kazzuya13

The only thing that confuse me is that even though the one who sucked Haruna's magic is Eu how come Ayumu is the one to turned into a Masou Shojo and he should refer to himself as a Masou Shounen (magical-clad boy) after all he is shounen.
Old 2013-10-19, 22:06   Link #1666
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
The only thing that confuse me is that even though the one who sucked Haruna's magic is Eu how come Ayumu is the one to turned into a Masou Shojo and he should refer to himself as a Masou Shounen (magical-clad boy) after all he is shounen.
In zombie magical power has a hierarchy. So if a person of lower magical power meets a person of higher magical power the lower one gets absorbed. So everytime you saw Haruna go YES! I gained my magical power back! And it vanished her magical power went to EU. I guess it became some strange pseudo contract. Ayumu was the one who turned in Magical-Clad girl because Haruna thought Ayumu was the one who took away her magical power. She pretty much said hes responsible so he has to do her job for her. EU herself already could become a magical-clad girl. She did the test/ritual or whatever you called it a long time ago. Magical-Clad Girl is pretty much a title. Essentially to be a magical-clad girl you need to be able to use magic and be a girl. Magical-Clad girl is a joke. And the biggest running gag in the story is Megalos are attracted to magic power, but at the same time it seems there also pretty gay. Megalos are a race its basically anyone from the underworld is classified as a megalo. Magical-Clad girls are their sworn enemy because the Villar Queen said so. So that loli is actually pretty much ruthless. And Dai-sensei is pretty much plotting to overthrow the Villar Queen.
Old 2013-10-19, 22:15   Link #1667
kazzuya13

Even if Ariel plot that is all she could do because the Queen is too OP. And those who oppose her will be punished.
Old 2013-10-19, 22:53   Link #1668
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Even if Ariel plot that is all she could do because the Queen is too OP. And those who oppose her will be punished.
She almost got overthrown once. Dai-Sensei is probably going to use Ayumu in one of her schemes since Ayumu is pretty much a Wild-Card.
Old 2013-11-10, 22:38   Link #1669
FugibayashiFlower<3

Can someone please translate/explain this to me? >.<
Spoiler for something happening in 2014?:

Be calm in your HEART. {Clannad FTW!<3}
FugibayashiFlower<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 23:48   Link #1670
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

3rd season of korezo????
i hope so....
Old 2013-11-11, 00:13   Link #1671
sasuke706

Seems to be an announcement for an art book by Kobuichi and Muririn (The artists for the LNs. Yes, there's two and they team up a lot.) Also includes a story written by Kimura Shinichi just for the occasion.

I assume it's just going to be all the Zombie LN artwork without text and include commentary regarding them. And a short story. Says it'll also include a special artwork pinup just for it.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 00:24   Link #1672
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
3rd season of korezo????
i hope so....
I'm very doubtful they'll make a S3.

In order for Zombie to come back it'll have to be a remake. AND NOT WITH TROLLY BL DEEN. Zombie doesn't have a fanbase like fate so... it can't escape Deen's trolly grasp .
Old 2013-11-12, 01:37   Link #1673
NanoDesu
Beyond the Event Horizon

Volume 3 is translated. Just need to touch some things up and the editors will have a look at it before I post everything later this week.
Old 2013-11-12, 08:01   Link #1674
blade82

thanx Nano-chan
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 17:49   Link #1675
NanoDesu
Beyond the Event Horizon

Volume 3 posted. Enjoy.
Old 2013-11-17, 10:22   Link #1676
kazzuya13

I hope you also translate volume 4.
Old 2013-12-21, 22:00   Link #1677
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoDesu View Post
Volume 3 posted. Enjoy.
thanks hopefully you could translate the rest of the volumes at your pace
Old 2013-12-21, 23:02   Link #1678
ghost013

Hello everyone, just watched both seasons and am very interested to what is happening in the LN. Could anyone give me a status of Ayumu's love interests and if he actually favors any of them? Any help is appreciated.
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 02:13   Link #1679
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
Hello everyone, just watched both seasons and am very interested to what is happening in the LN. Could anyone give me a status of Ayumu's love interests and if he actually favors any of them? Any help is appreciated.
I've only read the first three volumes, though it's all but definite that his main interest is Eucliwood. And he seems to get more every other volume or so. He's a one masou shoujo (two if you count Kyouko), three or so vampire ninjas, Eucliwood, Nene, and now a priestess on top of everyone else. Quite confusing, wouldn't you say? Anyway, hope this helps.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 03:07   Link #1680
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^when was the priestess added? Is there a image of her?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie