AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-04, 23:55   Link #12261
CaroRuLushe
Souka...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Actually I didn't But since you mentioned it, the saying of letting others rub your breasts will make them bigger just made me see your point

You gonna draw her gettin pushed off or she and erio together?
Both. Very true..lol I didn't think of that.
Old 2007-10-05, 00:08   Link #12262
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*Adds to the USA numbers*

Quote:
I'll be active soon...just have some heavy homework filling my bomb shelter at the bottom of the cheesium ravine...
Good luck! I just got through tons of homework and a sizable exam as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I have a problem with that, even if she said it, there's virtually no indications of she doing anything of such.
Excessive shafting.

Quote:
Btw Aaron, would krisslanza make a good model of 'normal', not too tsun not too dere, Keroko...Chan.
Err.... Not really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
Ok. My next story (well my friend has only half done cause he making up this story) and he sent it to me and so far what he has is.....well, this is how I reacted. I asked him if wanted a short life cause if he doesnt he better make the story a alot less H ... You wouldn't believe the outfit he is was going to make Caro wear next to Erio on Erio's bed. But finally we agreed on what outfit she'll wear (but still somewhat ecchi cause well I owe him.. so he won more of the fight) I hope you don't mind when i draw the picture. Thank you. I wont release the 2nd chapter intill i'm done putting up the first chapter pics up. might take like 3 days or so cause i have alot pics to draw *counts* 8 or 9 pictures just for bios and I'm going to draw 2 or 3 scenes from the chapter cause all bio pics I have to draw. I'ma draw the pic Caro jumping at Erio. And the one girl that attacked caro and erio ; I'ma draw her jumping at them. might do a 3rd if I'm bored. And Erio will be getting moe sister thats a year younger then him. but will she play nice? or naughty? LALALALA . I didn't say anything. Also my story is called : Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha E.N.D. (it should be more like: Magical Girl Lyrical Caro E.N.D. )
You'll get it soon enough what the E.N.D. is for
Remind me to NEVER get you angry...
Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more of your works.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-05, 00:33   Link #12263
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Just watched Seto 26. GAR NaGarSumi is GAR.

I should start watching Seto but... Nanoha...

Quote:
Uhh.... you mean..... Kha is jealous for not getting the potion and turn shota???
Err... Not that, since he WAS the first to turn shouta...

Hint: Baths...

(runs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Remind me to NEVER get you angry...
Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more of your works.
Especially when she has that thorny beating stick behind her back.

(dodges Friediche-fire)
Old 2007-10-05, 00:35   Link #12264
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Oh. And Re: Night Owl - so am I. My first year of college, I finished all of my classes by 2 PM (save for the 1 day of the week I had a Lab), stayed awake long enough to get dinner, then konked out until about 1-2 AM... which was about the time my roommate went to bed.

Of course, once I got involved in the Anime Club, that all changed... and now I have to get up for classes @ 7 AM... <sigh>
Heh I often don’t even wake up until like 3 or 4 in the afternoon, I’m in a transfer program that uses a community school for the first two years. (WAY cheaper, like tens of thousands of dollars) and the offers night classes, so I don’t even start class until 6 PM. Then I work part time too but I only do like 15 or 20 hours most weeks most often in the afternoon or the weekend (my schedule can get pretty bonkers though.)

Quote:
<sighs>

Three Americans... and 12 Asians... on an American board... Oy.
I find it a bit funny, but also an interesting indication of the increasingly international nature of the web and the world as well as the decreasing "size" of the world. Even just 20 years ago talking about random crap with a dozen people on the other side of the planet in real time everyday would have been unheard of. It might not have changed it as much as some said it would but the internet and modern communications in general has still changed how people interact in interesting (and positive in my view) ways.
Old 2007-10-05, 00:51   Link #12265
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Especially when she has that thorny beating stick behind her back.

(dodges Friediche-fire)
Definitely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I find it a bit funny, but also an interesting indication of the increasingly international nature of the web and the world as well as the decreasing "size" of the world. Even just 20 years ago talking about random crap with a dozen people on the other side of the planet in real time everyday would have been unheard of. It might not have changed it as much as some said it would but the internet and modern communications in general has still changed how people interact in interesting (and positive in my view) ways.
I find this fact to be very encouraging.
Plus, it's really fun to be able to communicate with people from several parts of the world on the computer screen. The diversity of the cultures and attitudes is so fun to observe and take part in.

The Q&A Thread was quite fun to be in the past few minutes, don't you think, Chaos, Tormenk? XD XD XD

OC Profiles
Old 2007-10-05, 00:58   Link #12266
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sorry for all the off-topicness for this week I've seem to lost track of my own plans

Quote:

The Q&A Thread was quite fun to be in the past few minutes, don't you think, Chaos, Tormenk? XD XD XD
I seriously thought he was going to say what you've predicted him to say
Old 2007-10-05, 01:02   Link #12267
Aaron008R

Quote:
Sorry for all the off-topicness for this week I've seem to lost track of my own plans
YEAH! What happened to Hayate Week?!?!

Quote:
I seriously thought he was going to say what you've predicted him to say
I still got a laugh out of it, anyway.
I tried really hard not to LOL in the library. XD

OC Profiles
Old 2007-10-05, 01:03   Link #12268
Tormenk

Quote:
Quote:

I find this fact to be very encouraging.
Plus, it's really fun to be able to communicate with people from several parts of the world on the computer screen. The diversity of the cultures and attitudes is so fun to observe and take part in.
Agreed. Also, I doubt there's ever a chance somewhere else that I'll get to communicate and share ideas with people from different countries like this. Although I'm probably guilty of producing the most off-topic chatter here these days.

Quote:

Yes. I was torn between replying or not after his question. Then Chaos brought it up and I was laughing my head off when typing my rely. Your joke makes even more sense now. Oh boy, can't shake the laughing off now. XD XD XD

Gosh. A molten core can't swallow up the abyss that is Adr 00.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-10-05 at 01:15.
Old 2007-10-05, 01:12   Link #12269
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Yeah, I know, but then with Hikki's certain degree of immunity, I doubt anyone will kill him just like that. Besides, his possessive Unison Device is around.
One possessive unison device is no where near as scary as multiple S ranked mages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Gin-sama? Dare?
A-are? Are you saying you do not know of her lovely highness Suigintou-sama, the first doll of Rozen Maiden? EEEK! An unbeliever!

Quote:
Requesting hawt Carim/Ginga action--
Second that.

Quote:
And yes, Real Men Make Women Sigh.

Armstrong: Forneus, KENZAN!!!!
Forneus: yes, master. *Deploys into Zankantou Mode*
Armstrong: Waga na wa Jackson! Jackson Armstrong! Ware koso wa Ningen no tsurugi nari!!! *jumps into the cloud, dives towards an unsuspecting AMF* CHESTOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jackson Armstrong kills AMF with Divine Voltage, Blade of a Shining Cloud.

*sakura petals dramatically fill the entire sky*

Armstrong: *lifts Forneus* Waga Zankantou ni.... TATENU MONO NASHI!!!!!

Just you wait until Carim & Hayate meet the man himself.

are Kay and Trombe vailable?

===================

Oh, wait until Great Teacher Shinnosuke is thrown into the chaos.
I can see a repeat of the nano scene where Alpino and Quint were swooning over Zest's muscles and GARness.

Quote:
Let me explain.
Hayate is just like any other nice little girl when she was nine.
Although she has this strange trait of evaluating Signum, Shamal and Reinforce's (In an SS dream sequence's) assets. Of course, no genuine malice is there, so I summarized it as being naughty in a perfectly innocent way.
Err...I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Just the pic. Not the words.
But the words are there, no? Unless someone photoshops them out.

Quote:
Let me summarize.
In Satashiverse...
Nanoha = largely the same with an extra large dose of hormones. >_<
Fate = same. Though slightly more hormonal than Nanoha. >_<
Hayate = dere-dere-dojikko around Yuuno
Yuuno = more flirty and confident
Chrono = largely the same as in Canon
Erio = same. But lots more GAR moments.
Caro = Erio-complex. >.>
Lutecia = Erio-complex as well. <.<
Subaru = More aggressive towards Teana.
Teana = same. Though more open.
Scaglietti = FINAL BOSS!
Zest = Blood mage
Oh that...actually been quite a few months since I've gone through his fics. May need a refresher when I have time.

Quote:
As far as I can tell, there's...

AMERICA
1) Erio
2) Tk3997
3) Reiji Tabibito

And since I'm at it...

BRITAIN
1) Dream_Traveller ()

EUROPE
1) Keroko

Any more?
Nothing wrong right? Asia is after all the biggest continent in the world. Its only natural to have more Asians then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Oh. And Re: Night Owl - so am I. My first year of college, I finished all of my classes by 2 PM (save for the 1 day of the week I had a Lab), stayed awake long enough to get dinner, then konked out until about 1-2 AM... which was about the time my roommate went to bed.

Of course, once I got involved in the Anime Club, that all changed... and now I have to get up for classes @ 7 AM... <sigh>
Heh, there were times that I had to rush for assignments because I procrastinated too much, and ended up not having the time to sleep. Otherwise I normally sleep around 4-6am depending, local time. My lecturer describes our generation as the generation that has adapted to "US time".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
<sighs>

Three Americans... and 12 Asians... on an American board... Oy.
Heh, don't feel bad. It just happens to be that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
IMAGE TIME!!!!

Man, I'm liking this Photoshop business. I had to heal the entire image as it was cut in half and pretty much messed up... took some time, but it was worth it.

And here it is, featuring Iris and Gwendolyn in... hawt steamy sexy Santa costumes?!

Spoiler for Iris and Gwen:

They're going to give Mai a very, very special present tonight...

Ah, that's how I originally imagined Iris to look like: long, silver hair, crimson eyes, and HAWT AS HELL.

*runs*

Hmm, could they be dressing up for USB's party? (Though these outfits are too cute and sexy for a Halloween party. )

I got more shops coming...I love Photoshop.
Must have moreeeee!

Quote:
Me I’ll just going to run back to the Tri-State area I need my smog, diners, and overcrowded urbanization! My hopefully final long term career would be as an NYPD police officer after I finish school and get out of the army anyway, but that’s a ways off sadly (7 or 8 years probably).
Well, things like these usually take a long time. IMO if one is an American, there usually won't be any wish to leave the country because there are so many things there that are better than other countries. Can't say the same for Malaysia though.

Not that I hate my own country or anything, its just that certain things here just aren't making us feel very comfortable. For example an ISP that monopolizes the broadband scene and thus doesn't see the need to improve their services because there's no competition anyway.

I'll refrain from saying anymore, for the sake of my own safety.
Old 2007-10-05, 01:26   Link #12270
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
One possessive unison device is no where near as scary as multiple S ranked mages.
Well, what if the Unison Device can summon her Dragon God master?

Quote:
A-are? Are you saying you do not know of her lovely highness Suigintou-sama, the first doll of Rozen Maiden? EEEK! An unbeliever!
Ah! That Suigintou? Swiggy?

Quote:
I can see a repeat of the nano scene where Alpino and Quint were swooning over Zest's muscles and GARness.

Quote:
Well, things like these usually take a long time. IMO if one is an American, there usually won't be any wish to leave the country because there are so many things there that are better than other countries. Can't say the same for Malaysia though.

Not that I hate my own country or anything, its just that certain things here just aren't making us feel very comfortable. For example an ISP that monopolizes the broadband scene and thus doesn't see the need to improve their services because there's no competition anyway.

I'll refrain from saying anymore, for the sake of my own safety.
Quoted for truth.

================

Quote:
I should start watching Seto but... Nanoha...
You must watch Seto, or San-chan will cry and use her Supersonic Voice to cripple your ears.

Quote:
Err... Not that, since he WAS the first to turn shouta...

Hint: Baths...

(runs)
Ah... are desu.... ka?

and now for some teasers
Spoiler for Halloween Special, Chapter II:

OHNOES HIKKI IS NOW A DRAG QUEEN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE EVERYONE

Old 2007-10-05, 01:34   Link #12271
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
YEAH! What happened to Hayate Week?!?!
Rather than Hayate, I think it's becoming Carim's week I've gave her a Barrier jacket as well as another rare skill...

(I'm still torn between 'Resonatus Shifteri' and 'Symphonie der Auras' )

Quote:
I still got a laugh out of it, anyway.
I tried really hard not to LOL in the library. XD
I myself couldn't resist bring it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Yes. I was torn between replying or not after his question. Then Chaos brought it up and I was laughing my head off when typing my rely. Your joke makes even more sense now. Oh boy, can't shake the laughing off now. XD XD XD
You know what actually surprised me? That you two, plus Nightengale, actually replied in such a polite and well phrase manner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Gosh. A molten core can't swallow up the abyss that is Adr 00.

He's the swirling maelstorm of cluelessness
Old 2007-10-05, 02:25   Link #12272
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Rather than Hayate, I think it's becoming Carim's week I've gave her a Barrier jacket as well as another rare skill...

(I'm still torn between 'Resonatus Shifteri' and 'Symphonie der Auras' )
Hayate, shafted even in fanon.

Quote:
I myself couldn't resist bring it up

You know what actually surprised me? That you two, plus Nightengale, actually replied in such a polite and well phrase manner

He's the swirling maelstorm of cluelessness
I don’t know myself I'm not sure anyone can be quite that clueless and his replies seem too clipped and basic IMO I’m thinking it’s a form of low key trolling or just utter laziness more then real cluelessness or stupidity. That's just the vibe I'm getting though as in my experience truly stupid people tend to talk allot and assume they know more then they do; because they're to stupid to know to shut up and realize they don't know shit.
Old 2007-10-05, 02:37   Link #12273
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hayate, shafted even in fanon.

AHHHHH!!!!! GOMENASAAAIIIIII~ !!!!!

Wasn't intentional, Hayate... Seriously, watch where you're pointing that thing and put it down....

Quote:
I don’t know myself I'm not sure think anyone can be quite that clueless and his replies seem too clipped and basic IMO I’m thinking it’s a form of low key trolling or just utter laziness more then real cluelessness or stupidity. That's just the vibe I'm getting though as in my experience truly stupid people tend to talk allot and assume they know more then they do; because they're to stupid to know to shut up and realize they don't know shit.

In MY opinion, I get the vibe that he's just 'trying' to move the thread along... Either that, or he's seeking attention

P.S -

@Anyone

Spoiler for offtopic:
Old 2007-10-05, 02:47   Link #12274
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:

Wasn't intentional, Hayate... Seriously, watch where you're pointing that thing and put itdown....
Don't worry I'm sure she's just going to knock you out and leave you on a seedy street corner dressed in drag!

Quote:
In MY opinion, I get the vibe that he's just 'trying' to move the thread along... Either that, or he's seeking attention
Which is just another word for Trolling which is basiclly “posting crap to get a reply, ANY reply even hate filled flames for fun or to feel important.” If that’s the case then us talking about him is exactly what he wants which is why I’d tend to just ignore him instead.
Old 2007-10-05, 02:54   Link #12275
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for offtopic:
Artist, please?
Old 2007-10-05, 03:00   Link #12276
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Don't worry I'm sure she's just going to knock you out and leave you on a seedy street corner dressed in drag!

*Runs... Fast.*

Quote:
Artist, please?
I'll do better

Spoiler for Shana II's Op, "JOINT" by Mami Kawada:

Spoiler for Shana II's Ed, "triangle" by Mami Kawada:
Old 2007-10-05, 03:06   Link #12277
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
I'll do better

Spoiler for Shana II Op, "JOINT" by Mami Kawada:

I've Sound? Kawada Mami? DO WANT!!!

Diary of a Wind Talker, Halloween Special is 35% complete.
Old 2007-10-05, 03:21   Link #12278
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Wasn't intentional, Hayate... Seriously, watch where you're pointing that thing and put it down....

Don't worry, even though the anime potrays her as a some friend who kept a secret about RF6's TRUE PURPOSE for over 4 years even to her best friends...

Spoiler:

Quote:
I'll do better

Go Ike!

That's about the only good thing about the OP, putting aside the unknown factors.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-05, 03:26   Link #12279
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

*Runs... Fast.*

I'll do better

I'll dig through the rest of the backlog later, but...

*jaw drops at the dere-Shana in the last ten seconds of the OP*
Old 2007-10-05, 03:29   Link #12280
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Don't worry, even though the anime potrays her as a some friend who kept a secret about RF6's TRUE PURPOSE for over 4 years even to her best friends...

She could have at least feel alittle more conflicted here and there...

Quote:
Spoiler:

[/I][/SIZE]

Lisa: "What are you laughing at, dad?"

Homer: "Eheh, if I'm laughing at what I think I'm laughing, then it's very funny..."

...No seriously, I HOPE it is what I think it is

Quote:
Go Ike!

That's about the only good thing about the OP, putting aside the unknown factors.
Dere Shana is always a plus And the music is awesome!

But yeah, I'm surprised with that snow scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll dig through the rest of the backlog later, but...

*jaw drops at the dere-Shana in the last ten seconds of the OP*

This is your first... Treasure it...

KOKORO TOMOYO!!!!
Closed Thread