AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 17:39   Link #4741
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
If she gives it to no one, who will? Lelouch basically tried to destroy the source of the geass.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 17:45   Link #4742
Kuroshinobu

But the source of the geass can be considered to be CC, if she doesn't make a contract with anyone else (aside from the fact if peace is broken and it becomes necessary) then Lelouch's Zero Requiem wouldn't have gone in vain.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 17:53   Link #4743
HollowScar

She does not have to make the contract. All we know, is that in the epilogue, everything worked fine, and they were all contributing with each other, to make the world a better place. Now, if C.C. chose to give the geass to someone out of sheer boredom, then that is something else, but judging by C.C. personality, Lelouch was more than enough, and was a success, that Mao can never be.
Old 2009-12-06, 17:57   Link #4744
Used Can

I doubt she'll make another contract in the near future. However, not matter how big of an impact Lelouch may have had in her life, time is definitely going to take its toll on her, and she'll probably want to die again.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:00   Link #4745
azul120

I'll bet she'll make one when the need arises.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 18:03   Link #4746
Kuroshinobu

Seeing as how nothing lasts forever, except C.C., the peace granted by Lelouch's actions will in time fall apart.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:15   Link #4747
HollowScar

Interesting. The next time she should choose a more mature protagonist to give the geass to, and not some teenage royalty, who happened to be the son of her former geass companion.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:38   Link #4748
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Interesting. The next time she should choose a more mature protagonist to give the geass to, and not some teenage royalty, who happened to be the son of her former geass companion.
I think it'd be a little more awkward wondering who had "his" child.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:43   Link #4749
HollowScar

Yeah, Lelouch could definitely have a child that looks like him, and is the new protagonist, who C.C. can give the code to, as a sign of Lelouch's success, and intelligence. The child coming from Lelouch's gene pool.

Lelouch was awesome, and C.C. made him even more so.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:49   Link #4750
Kuroshinobu

Who'd be the mother of this wonderful child may I ask?

Is it his beloved witch? I wouldn't mind that at all.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:53   Link #4751
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The real question is how this child would come into existence, seeing how Lelouch died a virgin. And I seriously doubt Lelouch to be the kind who just goes about making sperm donations.
Old 2009-12-06, 19:33   Link #4752
HollowScar

Hahaha. You guys are something. Lelouch looked like the kind that would be a flamboyant playboy, but I guess it did not matter to him that C.C. was on his bed almost everyday, or Kallen was on top of him once.

Anyways, both him and C.C. did not seem to interested to go that far, as Lelouch considered her a witch, and was very dominant towards his goals rather than one night stands.
Old 2009-12-06, 19:37   Link #4753
Kuroshinobu

And C.C. wouldn't be C.C. if she didn't have some sort of fun in her own way. Who knows what she could have done, she's quite the conniving immortal.
Old 2009-12-06, 19:44   Link #4754
HollowScar

Yeah, who knows, what Lelouch woke up to find one night.
Old 2009-12-06, 20:52   Link #4755
Kuroshinobu

C.C. was only the "Witch of Orleans" within the NoN reality right? Was there any indication that she was someone important in the past?
Old 2009-12-06, 21:07   Link #4756
HollowScar

She was sort of like a slave, I think. Just followed orders, and wanted to be loved. After gaining geass, she was loved, and the flashback shows her dancing with the aristocrats who obviously loved her, so she might have been important then.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:10   Link #4757
Kuroshinobu

I thought she was only there with aristocrats because they "fell" in love with her due to her Geass. I found it interesting that she was considered Joan of Arc's nemesis in NoN.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:22   Link #4758
HollowScar

They fell in love with her, and gave her that importance, which she never would have gotten as a slave girl.
Old 2009-12-06, 22:32   Link #4759
Kuroshinobu

While I know the discussion of the new series isn't really supposed to be in this board, I just wanted to say that I hope they show C.C. demonstrated some things that she's learnt over the many generations of being immortal. While she was a very unique character, and many people love her for it, she never really displayed skills that might have been honed during her life. Martial arts while in China perhaps?
Old 2009-12-06, 23:26   Link #4760
HollowScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshinobu View Post
While I know the discussion of the new series isn't really supposed to be in this board, I just wanted to say that I hope they show C.C. demonstrated some things that she's learnt over the many generations of being immortal. While she was a very unique character, and many people love her for it, she never really displayed skills that might have been honed during her life. Martial arts while in China perhaps?
Whatever C.C. had was never shown to much, but she did pilot the Knightmare Frame with ease. I think if she wanted, she could have done a lot, but part of this is that, she would have to keep her identity secret, to not be discovered by royalty or even the public, and face experimentation. She is a watcher, so her job was to protect Lelouch, who she had infatuation for. He was her work of art, that Mao could never be.