AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 04:16   Link #21
YaminoSeigi

Anyone collecting Volks A3 here?

i am still looking for YF-23
Old 2012-08-02, 04:19   Link #22
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

A3 figures? Yeah. I only have six though.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 04:34   Link #23
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
A3 figures? Yeah. I only have six though.
I got 20 of them I think. Keeping my YF-23 though, sorry. I have the full list of TSFs in that TSF poster and I want to keep them that way.

You can still get YF-23 at YJA.
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...ab_ex=commerce

I do have a spare EF-2000 black color Major Wilfried von Aichberger use.
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g117295887

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-08-02 at 04:44.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 06:06   Link #24
gbatemper

Are the kits any good? I remember reading on /m/ that you needed to touch them up or they looked terrible
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 06:58   Link #25
YaminoSeigi

It is trickier to build than your average Gundam MG kit since you will need to work on the kit before it gets good. But overall the kit will look great if you fix the seamlines and paint it.

The first takemikazuchi got some problems here and there though UN version Shiranui gets better.

Last edited by YaminoSeigi; 2012-08-02 at 07:15.
YaminoSeigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 07:21   Link #26
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Yes, the Koto kits needs paint and a layer of matt coat and seam lines clearing to make it look good.

The A3 ones are great out of the box:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Revotech ones need a touch of paneling and washing to give it the look.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-08-02, 07:43   Link #27
gbatemper

VN's are jesus expensive, I would've gotten several A3's but it would inconvenience my relatives suitcase
Old 2012-08-02, 07:48   Link #28
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
VN's are jesus expensive, I would've gotten several A3's but it would inconvenience my relatives suitcase
Nice, you got the limited ed ones? Any bonuses?

Edit: SD XG-70G for the win!

http://www.e2046.com/product/16375

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-08-02 at 08:39.
Old 2012-08-02, 10:08   Link #29
gbatemper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Nice, you got the limited ed ones? Any bonuses?

Edit: SD XG-70G for the win!

http://www.e2046.com/product/16375
Nah, just window 7 editions from amazon jp.
Old 2012-08-02, 10:10   Link #30
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Nah, just window 7 editions from amazon jp.
Ah that's too bad. Still waiting to see if the PS3 limited has anything new b4 i commit. I already got 4 versions of the game...

BTW, u got the link to the TE VN promo? I can't seem to find it again.

Old 2012-08-02, 10:48   Link #31
YaminoSeigi

Quote:
Yes, the Koto kits needs paint and a layer of matt coat and seam lines clearing to make it look good.

Too bad their lineup got pretty poor articulation, so far the only Volks A3 that i have that got decent articulation is the F-14D.
Old 2012-08-02, 11:00   Link #32
gbatemper

Quote:
Ah that's too bad. Still waiting to see if the PS3 limited has anything new b4 i commit. I already got 4 versions of the game...

BTW, u got the link to the TE VN promo? I can't seem to find it again.
TE VN promo? What's that

Otherwise
Just got TSFIA 5 and Dengeki Muv-Luv.
Dengeki Muv-Luv has some nice manga.
One is on simply more detail on Yui's early life, and another is on young Tsukuyomi and how she eventually had to serve Meiya in Alternative. (So fucking sexy Tsukuyomi in a school uniform is my favorite

TSFIA just has TSFIA stuff, summarizing schwarzmarken and some maps.Will post a video later.
Old 2012-08-02, 11:03   Link #33
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
TE VN promo? What's that

Otherwise
Just got TSFIA 5 and Dengeki Muv-Luv.
Dengeki Muv-Luv has some nice manga.
One is on simply more detail on Yui's early life, and another is on young Tsukuyomi and how she eventually had to serve Meiya in Alternative. (So fucking sexy Tsukuyomi in a school uniform is my favorite

TSFIA just has TSFIA stuff, summarizing schwarzmarken and some maps.Will post a video later.
There is supposed to be a Promo on the Total Eclipse Visual Novel somewhere last few weeks. Trying to locate it again.

I'm waiting for my local Kinokunia to bring my Dengeki Muvluv in. Amazon is kinda expensive for shipping.

Old 2012-08-02, 11:05   Link #34
gbatemper

Quote:
There is supposed to be a Promo on the Total Eclipse Visual Novel somewhere last few weeks. Trying to locate it again.

I'm waiting for my local Kinokunia to bring my Dengeki Muvluv in. Amazon is kinda expensive for shipping.
Yeah, I'm too impatient for kinokuniya, also too many weaboo's browse the Japanese section pretending to know Japanese.
Old 2012-08-02, 11:16   Link #35
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Yeah, I'm too impatient for kinokuniya, also too many weaboo's browse the Japanese section pretending to know Japanese.
Lol, I'm guilty of such. The sales girl knows me by order, as the only guy who keeps asking them to bring in Muv Luv stuff.

Old 2012-08-02, 11:45   Link #36
gbatemper

Quote:
Lol, I'm guilty of such. The sales girl knows me by order, as the only guy who keeps asking them to bring in Muv Luv stuff.
Lol, theirs a difference. It just annoys the fuck out of me when theirs those people who are obviously weaboo's. Liking Muv-luv isn't really weaboo

Goddam it young mana, HNNNG
Spoiler:

Last edited by gbatemper; 2012-08-02 at 12:17.
Old 2012-08-02, 14:13   Link #37
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaminoSeigi View Post
It is trickier to build than your average Gundam MG kit since you will need to work on the kit before it gets good. But overall the kit will look great if you fix the seamlines and paint it.

The first takemikazuchi got some problems here and there though UN version Shiranui gets better.
Ah.... One of the reasons why I hesitate on getting kits. I have no prior experience when it comes to building models, and I'm not very good with my hands.

Quote:

Images

Revotech ones need a touch of paneling and washing to give it the look.
Er... Do you have a spare Type-04? I'd gladly take it off your hands if you ever want to part with it.

Looking great there, YF-23. Anymore pictures? I enjoy looking at other people's collection. I tried MFC, but not many people post A3 pictures.

But wow, 20? That's a lot, and those things are not cheap.

I saw a post in /m/ before. This wouldn't be the picture of your whole collection, is it?

Images
JELLY

Quote:

Oh, nice. I didn't know there's already a pv for the TE VN.

Not just kinda. It is expensive. The shipping in Amazon cost more than the book itself.

Quote:
Lol, theirs a difference. It just annoys the fuck out of me when theirs those people who are obviously weaboo's. Liking Muv-luv isn't really weaboo

Goddam it young mana, HNNNG
Spoiler:
Mother of God... Mana-Mana in sailor uniform and even Maya is there. I almost fainted on the spot.

Haha. I agree with the other girl. The two don't look like cousins at all, but more like twins.

I also just watched your video. No words can describe the amount of jelly I'm having especially when I saw was was in 0:19 of the video.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-02 at 14:23.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 14:43   Link #38
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Ah.... One of the reasons why I hesitate on getting kits. I have no prior experience when it comes to building models, and I'm not very good with my hands.

Er... Do you have a spare Type-04? I'd gladly take it off your hands if you ever want to part with it.

Looking great there, YF-23. Anymore pictures? I enjoy looking at other people's collection. I tried MFC, but not many people post A3 pictures.

I saw a post in /m/ before. This wouldn't be the picture of your whole collection, is it?

Images
JELLY

Not just kinda. It is expensive. The shipping in Amazon cost more than the book itself.

Mother of God... Mana-Mana in sailor uniform and even Maya is there. I almost fainted on the spot.

Haha. I agree with the other girl. The two don't look like cousins at all, but more like twins.

I also just watched your video. No words can describe the amount of jelly I'm having especially when I saw was was in 0:19 of the video.
Hmmm Are TSF kits Kotobukiya's ??? are they 1/100 or 1/144 ?
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 15:14   Link #39
gbatemper

Quote:

Images
JELLY

The Dengeki Muv-Luv had a artist gallery, Carnelians one was my favorite. Sadly Miyata would have been in it if he didn't trace.
Also had the basic prize thing, the prizes were shit, other then signed boards.
Old 2012-08-02, 17:14   Link #40
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Hmmm Are TSF kits Kotobukiya's ??? are they 1/100 or 1/144 ?
There are 1/144 scale ones however the ones I have aren't listed to scale. They are all 180mm tall.

I'll be taking a collection photo when my next package turns up. :3

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote