Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 01:21   Link #11781
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Already addressed that above. This is a what-if, not fact. Don't try to change the subject.
No I wasn't but you like to assume that Suzaku at this point has poor judgment, he know how much Nunnally means to both of them but you would rather him to kill her in order to make him the bad guy than not go through with Zero's Requiem because of her and Kallen
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:22   Link #11782
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
(I just realized, I've been mentioning 'big-ass bombs' in my posts alot lately...hmmm.)
Can't shake off the feeling the ending will turn out to how I've joked around as.

That everyone will get Freija'ed.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:23   Link #11783
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
No I wasn't but you like to assume that Suzaku at this point has poor judgment, he know how much Nunnally means to both of them but you would rather him to kill her in order to make him the bad guy than not go through with Zero's Requiem because of her and Kallen
If he's even considering killing those close to Lelouch, which his words suggest, then yes he has poor judgment, and it would make him a bad guy if he decided to go through with it.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:25   Link #11784
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Quote:
If he's even considering killing those close to Lelouch, which his words suggest, then yes he has poor judgment, and it would make him a bad guy if he decided to go through with it.
"I [Suzaku] will become his [Lelouch's] sword and destroy his enemies and weaknesses"
weakness infers Nunnally.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:26   Link #11785
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Enemies/weakness hmmmmmm........its a freaking battlefield do you believe that he won't kill someone unarmed, Kallen has her Guren and Nunnally has her Freya launcher, they're both fair game if Kallen was willing to kill Suzaku when ordered what's stopping Suzaku.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:28   Link #11786
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Still, he didn't kill Gino when given the chance. And I would hope that he still cares for Nunnally and Kallen (he did keep photos of her afterall, even after finding out they were enemies), so the old Suzaku is buried in there somewhere. That's why I'm hoping when they confront each other, Kallen will say/do somthing to snap him back to his senses.

Then (assuming Zero's Requiem is a good thing), they can team up Strike Freedom/Infinate Justice style. Lame, I know, but I like happy endings.

Sue me.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:28   Link #11787
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
"I [Suzaku] will become his [Lelouch's] sword and destroy his enemies and weaknesses"
Ummmm....Sprite Coke Nunnally has in her damn hand a launching device to kill millions with a punch of a button and has been manipulated by Schienzel to do so
Old 2008-09-19, 01:28   Link #11788
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Enemies/weakness hmmmmmm........its a freaking battlefield do you believe that he won't kill someone unarmed, Kallen has her Guren and Nunnally has her Freya launcher, they're both fair game if Kallen was willing to kill Suzaku when ordered what's stopping Suzaku.
Shirley had a gun, didn't stop Rolo. You still don't seem to get it. Lelouch is not going to care if they were well armed. Simply killing them would piss him off.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:29   Link #11789
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
... Yes, we know Suzaku would do it. So what? It's the fact that Lelouch won't like it if he did.

FWIW, I doubt a Suzaku/Kallen battle can end in anything other than interruption or the both of them dying.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:29   Link #11790
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Exactly Nunally has already beared the sins of an enemy combatant by launching Freya against Lelouch's army. Kallen was always an enemy and must be destroyed if she becomes an obstacle. Lelouch has no right to be on his high horse now.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:29   Link #11791
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Hehe you know weakness=anything.

If he sees Kallen asking him questions again, Kallen=weakness.

You know....what if Nunnally got REALLY bored and started to spam press the button? Mass Freyas?
Old 2008-09-19, 01:29   Link #11792
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Still, he didn't kill Gino when given the chance. And I would hope that he still cares for Nunnally and Kallen (he did keep photos of her afterall, even after finding out they were enemies), so the old Suzaku is buried in there somewhere. That's why I'm hoping when they confront each other, Kallen will say/do somthing to snap him back to his senses.

Then (assuming Zero's Requiem is a good thing), they can team up Strike Freedom/Infinate Justice style. Lame, I know, but I like happy endings.

Sue me.
youngde, your the only one on this thread with some sense, I was about to mention Gino as well
Old 2008-09-19, 01:30   Link #11793
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Shirley had a gun, didn't stop Rolo. You still don't seem to get it. Lelouch is not going to care if they were well armed. Simply killing them would piss him off.
Kallen and Nunally are obstacles to Zero Requiem. Shirley was not an obstacle but a potential ally.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:31   Link #11794
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Kallen and Nunally are obstacles to Zero Requiem. Shirley was not an obstacle but a potential ally.
Makes no difference in how Lelouch would react to their deaths. Stop making excuses.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:32   Link #11795
lovecakecookies

Quote:

Sue me.
But I want the same..

thats why I am hoping

they fight.. epic battle.. then they team up

Suzaku is a good guy deep down.. That's why i think Zero's Requiem must be a good thing
Old 2008-09-19, 01:32   Link #11796
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Shirley wasn't trying to kill Lelouch, Nunnally has a button that can kill millions, Kallen is about to claw him with her Guren, there completely different scenarios
Old 2008-09-19, 01:33   Link #11797
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
What Tokkan said. Stop trying to drag the plan in as some kind of excuse. Shirley was as much a threat as a potential ally. It doesn't change the fact that, no matter how it had gone down, Lelouch would be mad about her death.

Quote:
Shirley wasn't trying to kill Lelouch, Nunnally has a button that can kill millions, Kallen is about to claw him with her Guren, there completely different scenarios
No they are not. The scenario is that Lelouch does not want to see these people get hurt. Only if he endorsed it would he be the least bit willing to accept their deaths. Anything else and he would be pissed. What they can do to retaliate has nothing to do with how he would feel about the matter.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:33   Link #11798
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
But I want the same..

thats why I am hoping

they fight.. epic battle.. then they team up
Don't we all.

Anyway, G'night all.

I'm out.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:33   Link #11799
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Makes no difference in how Lelouch would react to their deaths. Stop making excuses.
Yes so? Who cares what Lelouch thinks? This is bigger than him. Lelouch is the one using Nunally and Kallen as excuses.
Old 2008-09-19, 01:33   Link #11800
Tokkan

Quote:
DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Lelouch would still react badly to their deaths.

Quote:
Yes so? Who cares what Lelouch thinks?
That's what this entire argument is about.