AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-31, 00:15   Link #2061
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

G Gundam+GGG?? Takuto, this is a but too far.... but an awesome move though. Is he going to do that ever episode now?

Spoiler:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 00:17   Link #2062
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Is it just me or is Kanako paying a lot of attention to Takuto? The way she had a flashback of the kiss and comments about Tauburn during zero time.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 01:14   Link #2063
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
You know instead of Takuto, i was wondering how her husband will react when he realized that Takashi always massaging Kanako & occasionally see her naked
Actually, since the old man is no where in sight and is likely out there seeing other women, he probably isn't as interested in her as you might think. Yes, she is young and have a great body, but she is still just one girl. The husband has probably got bored of her already and is out there sampling virgins and such. She is likely only kept as a wife because she is making money for him; even though she sponsors the Crux, she must be also making enough extra money to keep her husband happy.

She is putting money in his bank account; he likely doesn't care who she is having sex with as long as the cash keeps rolling in.
Old 2011-01-31, 02:24   Link #2064
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
They do actually mention Jaguar and Tiger indirectly however, there is some comment made that of course Wako and Sugata's families are aware of the whole situation and I think Jaguar and Tiger (as well as Wako's grandmother) were meant to be included in that statement. So this could be another case where part of the Crux knows what Night Flight's real intentions are and the rest don't but I still thought it was an interesting statement.
i rather like the theory that Ginta (Camel Star) is controlling--or however his first phase works-- Vice Prez and spying on the Drama members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Is it just me or is Kanako paying a lot of attention to Takuto? The way she had a flashback of the kiss and comments about Tauburn during zero time.
yes, that and the new ED end scene have got everyone speculating on them eventually joining up with Takuto against VA. In all honesty, I was expecting the "Takuto Rental Beach Volleyball Tournament" to explode into something huge, with Kanako & Simone, and Mizuno & Marino, appearing to challenge as well =P
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 04:51   Link #2065
Ingtise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Could Madoka have at least called herself Ginga Bishoujo instead of Ginga Bishounen? To me that's just wrong.
The writer or director says that the term 'ginga bishounen' is translated from the language of the ancient galactic civilization. So, it does not follow the usual use of 'bishounen' in Japanese.

And... Actually 'bishoujo' is a relatively new term and 'bishounen' is used to cover both beautiful boys and girl. It is relatively famous that the famous Kojien dictionary did not contain 'bishoujo', but 'bishounen' till its 5th edition. Though the use of 'bishounen' for 'bishoujo' sounds weird for most of present-day Japanese.
Ingtise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 05:44   Link #2066
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingtise View Post
Though the use of 'bishounen' for 'bishoujo' sounds weird for most of present-day Japanese.
sounds weird to me too. Glad I wasn't the only one bringing up the 'issue'.
have to say though, at the beginning of my journey into anime/manga world, bishoujo was the term I got to know first, so... I might be a little biased towards the whole thing.
Old 2011-01-31, 06:00   Link #2067
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Takuto is certainly one of the greats now seeing as though he can pull of a Master Asia Attack. I can't be alone in thinking that.
Old 2011-01-31, 09:19   Link #2069
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Takuto is certainly one of the greats now seeing as though he can pull of a Master Asia Attack. I can't be alone in thinking that.
If he went back to Tauburn after the attack, instead of turning into Tauburn (after leaving it behind ) then I'd agree with you.
Old 2011-01-31, 10:21   Link #2070
klare

"Do u think only our cybodies get phase advance upgrade?" seconds later, Tau-Missile happened...

since Keito is singing now, we can assume her seal will be broken next, anyway she needs more screen time
Old 2011-01-31, 11:40   Link #2071
Aqua Knight

"The radiance of the galaxy is gathering in my body!" and "Tau-Missile" were two lines that made the whole episode.
Old 2011-01-31, 12:45   Link #2072
SassyRobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
...(well, either that or my other theory is that Head is a bodysnacher and that's his original body, albeit with someone else's personality now).
Yes, this was one of my first thoughts as well. The black-haired person in the bed (i thought it was a guy) is Head's real body. But then going back to Takuto's flashback, I thought his grandpa looked like a lot like Head... The person in bed being a Samekh driver seems to make the most sense. I had assumed that Sugata didn't have any family, but the previous driver could just be in a coma. Maybe breaking the last seal affected him. The idea that Takuto and Sugata's parents were friends also seems like possible set up.

I always thought the girl in the paintings had brown hair... I'm gonna have to check this episode again cuz i definitely didnt notice the blue hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
how awesome is that? Vanishing Age has a sofa in zero time.
^ That was pretty awesome

CHESTO!
SassyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 12:54   Link #2073
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If he went back to Tauburn after the attack, instead of turning into Tauburn (after leaving it behind ) then I'd agree with you.
Do you not remember Master Asia's attack when he himself charged at the enemy, the same as Takuto did?
Old 2011-01-31, 14:16   Link #2074
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Call me back when he can destroy Cybodies using only a scarf as a weapon.
Old 2011-01-31, 21:59   Link #2075
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Call me back when he can destroy Cybodies using only a scarf as a weapon.
Well, he flew out of his Cybody, launched like a missile, punched a hole in its chest and insta-ganked it. That's pretty Master Asia-level right there.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 04:55   Link #2076
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Well, he flew out of his Cybody, launched like a missile, punched a hole in its chest and insta-ganked it. That's pretty Master Asia-level right there.
Exactly.
Old 2011-02-01, 17:05   Link #2077
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

But he turned back into Tauburn! If he had turned back around and landed in it again, I'd agree with you.
Old 2011-02-01, 19:09   Link #2078
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
Star ocean 17 was too much
my body couldnt handle this!!

Congrats to duckroll for this thread and the discover of this crazy tv show
i want him in my bed NOWW!!!!

This show is MADNESS!!
Lenneth4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 04:00   Link #2079
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Lets relive the debut of a new Ginga Bishounen!

SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 12:40   Link #2080
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009

Woah, who let that guy wearing a G-String?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen