AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-10-23, 10:35   Link #2321
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Nagase Jun, and because deep down everyone loves the Teacher route.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
That's because everyone at one point or other has imagined themselves in that situation... ^_^
Because everyone likes to imagine doing it with their teacher.
Old 2010-10-23, 10:53   Link #2322
tsunade666

I'm not into teacher but jun is pretty but still teacher is teacher.

and for vulcan.......... sumire? cooking.
Old 2010-10-23, 10:59   Link #2323
Seihai
スマイリウム

Shiori and Mars? Damn, that sounds hot.
Old 2010-10-23, 11:10   Link #2324
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Wouldn't this mean the goddess do not seal hell once again? Because re-sealing would mean Diana and the other goddesses will be sacrificed again.
But knowing that there's betrayer in Hell side, even if Keima found all the goddess, they may not immediately redo the sealing.
For one, they are weakened and need more love to charge their power, two, even though they seal it again there are the possibility the seal get broken again if the traitor factor not handled yet.
Is the sealing a part of treaty between Heaven and New Hell? Or is it one-sided by Heaven when they realize the Armage Machina (sp?) has weakened old demon enough to seal them away? This may reveal another group from the heaven coming into the story? Highly no, I guess.
Hmm it cannot be one-sided because, if it was one-sided, wouldn't the ENTIRE hell revolt against heaven instead of just a group of old hellians going against heaven? Cause about 90% of the current hell is fine with the status quo, it's just the 10% that are unhappy with the current status and prefer the old times. Also, they might introduce some kinda methods to seal the weiss once and for all without sacrificing anything though that might be too good to be true. What worries me is that Apollo sent the message, "Hell has betrayed us", which will, or have already caused a very huge misunderstanding. Keima has a lot on his platter this time.

Haqua blushing madly when Keima asked her to be her partner was really cute. Can't wait to see what comedic moments this duo will produce. For some reason, I think Keima will say something to trigger a KeimaXHaqua moment.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 12:42   Link #2325
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I'm the only one here thinking Ayumi isn't a goddess but someone who is a little in love with Keima since the begining?

Besides, It would be great in matter of storytelling not knowing all the capture-goddess yet.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 14:23   Link #2326
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

It would be great that Ayumi did like Keima all along, but right now the problem is that Keima still shuns the real so there is practically no way to become involved with Keima unless she were a demon or goddess host, a goddess, or a squad member, or linked in some way to one. Regardless, I love Ayumi (something about her being the first capture that endears her to me) and do want her to join his core group.

I've been thinking about what might have happened that released the old hell demons and the goddesses from captivity. It'd be a terrible irony if Elsea's sister, the Demon of demons, was the mastermind behind the Vintage faction and that they would have to go up against her.

Two characters I'm most curious to see, dad, and Elsea's sister.
khryoleoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 15:09   Link #2327
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I would be really disappointed if the last 4 ended up being past girls since that would just be too convenient.
Hell, I'll be disappointed if even two girls were from the same school as them. I mean weren't the Weiss suppose to be all over the world I mean it would be ridiculous for them all to be in Japan let alone in the same town.
Then again it seems like the portal between Earth and Hell was in Japan so the goddess might have possessed someone before leaving the country but still it'll be WAY too simple if Keima can get to them within walking distance.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:33   Link #2328
fukarming

Hakua is my favourite character. Love to see her in major action in the coming arc.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:35   Link #2329
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
I would be really disappointed if the last 4 ended up being past girls since that would just be too convenient.
Hell, I'll be disappointed if even two girls were from the same school as them. I mean weren't the Weiss suppose to be all over the world I mean it would be ridiculous for them all to be in Japan let alone in the same town.
Then again it seems like the portal between Earth and Hell was in Japan so the goddess might have possessed someone before leaving the country but still it'll be WAY too simple if Keima can get to them within walking distance.
It's no so ridiculous if you think that the broken seal was near Keima's institute, and happens that there are a lot of girls. It makes sense, in fact. It was a clever plot device to explain the high number of captures setting near him.

But I agree with you. I would be dissapointed if he has already captured all the girls with goddess inside.
Old 2010-10-23, 16:39   Link #2330
Xacual

Well it was shown that the Weiss were released at the same city as Keima and them. If the Goddesses unlike the Weiss merely looked for a girl to inhabit in the hopes of eventually restoring their power then them just choosing a close girl isn't too crazy. The Weiss want to be resurrected so all inhabiting close girls would probably be bad so they would definitely want to spread out all over in the hopes of more of them resurrecting.

So how long has it been since the teacher was a buddy for Rimyuel. We know she wasn't one back in high school with Jun since in the basketball photo she doesn't have a choker. Since the Weiss escaped 10 years ago and Jun was 21 we know it was at least after the weiss escaped and she hasn't been a buddy since the start. Honestly I still want to think that Rimyuel is possibly Elsee's sister so I'm trying to think of how that could be possible to match the two of them up.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:46   Link #2331
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well it was shown that the Weiss were released at the same city as Keima and them. If the Goddesses unlike the Weiss merely looked for a girl to inhabit in the hopes of eventually restoring their power then them just choosing a close girl isn't too crazy. The Weiss want to be resurrected so all inhabiting close girls would probably be bad so they would definitely want to spread out all over in the hopes of more of them resurrecting.

So how long has it been since the teacher was a buddy for Rimyuel. We know she wasn't one back in high school with Jun since in the basketball photo she doesn't have a choker. Since the Weiss escaped 10 years ago and Jun was 21 we know it was at least after the weiss escaped and she hasn't been a buddy since the start. Honestly I still want to think that Rimyuel is possibly Elsee's sister so I'm trying to think of how that could be possible to match the two of them up.
I don't think we need to make that big a deal about where all the goddess are. It is known in anime world that all evil target Japan, or even Tokyo tower in specific. It is like asking why all the evil forces in Sailormoon had to attack the city where the heroine lives; or why all the super robot labs are located in Japan.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 17:07   Link #2332
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Mio and Kusunoki pretty much ruled out
I wanted to bring this up because we are still unsure about Kusunoki (Mio was ruled out by Kemia, though recent info might overturn his call). The way Hinoki's arc ended seemed like she had no goddess in her, though her ''I'll have you tell me everything you know'' left things ambiguous as to whether she'll be back or not.

imo, it's still too early to rule her or anyone out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
weren't the Weiss suppose to be all over the world
There wasn't anything that confirmed that in the manga. Though I remember back during Hinoki's arc that she started showing the symptoms for the Weiss gaining strength while overseas, but someone (sorry can't recall who atm) proposed a theory that she was possessed 10 years ago before traveling.
Old 2010-10-23, 17:59   Link #2333
tsunade666

how many years past since the escape of weiss? I wish kami only one goddess. finding all of the remaining would make the story almost at the climax and near the END.
Old 2010-10-23, 18:54   Link #2334
Xacual

The weiss escaped 10 years ago. There are other ways to extend the manga past the goddess just resealing and everything being over. I mean if someone in hell let them out before it could happen again so they need to eventually resolve that too before the weiss are resealed.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 20:59   Link #2335
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
There wasn't anything that confirmed that in the manga. [...] but someone (sorry can't recall who atm) proposed a theory that she [Hinoki] was possessed 10 years ago before traveling.
Actually, it was mentioned in the first chapter... and in chapter 42. The Hades Government has multiple branches and departments across the world, including those in regards to the Weiss. And that theory is plausible... But one has to wonder why majority of capture targets are oh so young, if you know what I mean...
Old 2010-10-23, 21:17   Link #2336
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Reading the manga, I had the impression that the weiss runaway to real world was something happening since the begining, but since 10 years ago, because that breaking of the seal, there were a mass escaping from old hell. There were capturing demons more than 10 years ago, before that great escape, but now there are more to help in capturing.
Old 2010-10-23, 22:21   Link #2337
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I just thought of something, what are the odds that one of the goddess is within that keyboard girl in the girls' band? I mean other than the targets and main characters she appears the most. We keep thinking in the sense that it had to be someone who had a gap but Tenri never had one. She never had a Weiss in her (well technically she did but it was nothing more than some luggage that Diana carried with her when she entered Tenri's body.)
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 22:24   Link #2338
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Diana said that the Goddess might be hiding in one of the previous girls, but surely they can't ALL be in them.

I say he'll find only one more from a previous capture, two at most, but the rest would be new girls like Tenri. I mean, does he really need all five of them to save one sister?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 23:57   Link #2339
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I just thought of something, what are the odds that one of the goddess is within that keyboard girl in the girls' band? I mean other than the targets and main characters she appears the most. We keep thinking in the sense that it had to be someone who had a gap but Tenri never had one. She never had a Weiss in her (well technically she did but it was nothing more than some luggage that Diana carried with her when she entered Tenri's body.)
Well it's a good point there...

But she's so side-character-ish (i am makind a new vocabulary btw) that it gonna be hard to turn her into a core character...
Old 2010-10-24, 00:33   Link #2340
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Miyako. Yes, she's been mentioned. I'd say she even tops the probability list outside of past and future capture targets, but that's really not saying much...

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen