AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-12-05, 18:27   Link #6241
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Back on topic, Keima's excursion to the theater is very likely to be a trap.
Well probably not a trap but it will likely be dangerous.

This means that Shiori will almost definitely be coming along!

This will be a bit tricky though, unlike the other hosts Shiori does not know what is going on since neither Keima or her goddess has explained anything to her.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 18:35   Link #6242
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmmm ... very thought provoking chapter with the "introduction" (although there have been plenty of foreshadowings) of the new goddess.

Hmm ... I wonder if Chihiro will be the vessel for a goddess that has been somehow "sealed" for a long time or something similar?
Old 2011-12-05, 19:29   Link #6243
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmmm ... very thought provoking chapter with the "introduction" (although there have been plenty of foreshadowings) of the new goddess.

Hmm ... I wonder if Chihiro will be the vessel for a goddess that has been somehow "sealed" for a long time or something similar?
I am more inclined to think that Chihiro is the absolutely normal girl who was ultimately mistaken by everyone to have a goddess. Her soul literally gets ripped out of her by Vintage as a mistake ans gets spirited away

Then Miyako is Demeter, the so-called mother of all the goddesses. And with all the goddesses fighting over Keima's fire truck, both the goddess AND the vessel literally become team moms.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:34   Link #6244
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
I am more inclined to think that Chihiro is the absolutely normal girl who was ultimately mistaken by everyone to have a goddess. Her soul literally gets ripped out of her by Vintage as a mistake ans gets spirited away....
Whoa....

Well I would agree with the possibility that Chihiro may fulfill a similar "catalyst" for further plot development in the way Kanon did when she was stabbed. Keima's conscience prodding him on for hurting another due to his carelessness is pretty effective in his "achieving goals".
Old 2011-12-06, 10:35   Link #6245
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

With all the drama over Chihiro, the most natural thought would be the possibility of having a true love route.

IMO while there is a possibility the most probable one will be a reset route which would be the best ending for this series, I seriously hope Wakaki goes for the reset ending here.

Back on the topic at hand, I totally agree that Chihiro has another purpose to further the plot which will lead to some development in Keima's character and the overbranching plot. Instead of a "supposed" true love route.
Old 2011-12-06, 12:27   Link #6246
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The true love route is going to be more incestous than we think - Elsie may be the one riding Keima's fire truck in the end.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-06, 14:57   Link #6247
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
With all the drama over Chihiro, the most natural thought would be the possibility of having a true love route.
I really wish this kind of development, I'm crazy for ChihiroxKeima!
I think it would be the best ending, but it's impossible... T__T
So, I prefer to keep my hopes low...

Anyway, I'm sure enough that she will be very important for Keima's character development, as she has always been so far.

I can't wait to see their next interactions. ^^
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 00:38   Link #6248
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I really wish this kind of development, I'm crazy for ChihiroxKeima!
I think it would be the best ending, but it's impossible... T__T
So, I prefer to keep my hopes low...

Anyway, I'm sure enough that she will be very important for Keima's character development, as she has always been so far.

I can't wait to see their next interactions. ^^
I'm optimistic about the fact that she keeps getting appearances in the latest chapters, but it looks like we might have to wait out another sub-plot before getting any development on Chihiro's situation.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 04:02   Link #6249
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
The true love route is going to be more incestous than we think - Elsie may be the one riding Keima's fire truck in the end.
Ok you are probably joking anyway but I wouldn't mind that kinda route... just... no way that will happen! I see no(t many) odds for it in relation.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:18   Link #6250
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Finally they move on with the plot...
So there is a possibility of mother goddess??
Keima into MILF route?? O.o
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 10:40   Link #6251
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Finally they move on with the plot...
So there is a possibility of mother goddess??
Keima into MILF route?? O.o
This reminds me of a doujinshi where supposedly, Mari was a virgin when she had Keima, and as such could have a Weiss.

Okay, now the possibilities scare me.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 12:08   Link #6252
Shadow5YA

I wonder if the goddesses could cause their hosts to have children as well. Keima could be the son of a goddess.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 21:34   Link #6253
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I went to the "favorite character" thread to vote for my favorite character and she is not even in there. What the hell!? To me, I can't imagine Keima with any of the characters. It would seem out of character. But if he were to marry Yokkyun....
Old 2011-12-08, 04:59   Link #6254
Shadow5YA

Yeah, I think I'd rather see an ambiguous ending where Keima is being Keima. Let him get back gaming, but instead of being hostile and unpopular towards everyone, he can talk with real girls normally now.
Old 2011-12-08, 05:38   Link #6255
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Okay, now the possibilities scare me.
You finally saw from my point of view. Shiori = fujoshi is just as bad as Mari x Keima.

Old 2011-12-08, 07:30   Link #6256
Shadow5YA

I swear, the amount of fujoshi jokes here is appalling. Yui's capture and recapture have been over for how long? It's like an animesuki inside joke now.
Old 2011-12-08, 07:42   Link #6257
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ No, it only happens when SaintessHeart makes a post. It's one of his "quirks."
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 06:34   Link #6258
konart

Spoiler for 170:
Old 2011-12-09, 09:17   Link #6259
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Ignore SaintessHeart. He just has trouble imagining how one of his favorite girls might have a thing for implied Firetruck on Firetruck action between Keima and Yui.

Spoiler for Reaction to 170:
Old 2011-12-09, 09:18   Link #6260
Shadow5YA

I guess that's what Vintage was planning.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen