AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 03:58   Link #1881
Wladimir17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I'm interested in this "Bloody Thursday" event. What was that and was it what caused Dorssia to become so totalitarian?
I guess that is something similar to " Bloody Valentine" from Gundam Seed when
Spoiler for spoiler:
Wladimir17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 04:23   Link #1882
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
*shrug* I always thought it meant that Shoko's interest would be drawn elsewhere. So the kiss only feels like they might confirm my suspicions.

I'm guessing the Dorsian military being partial to white has to do with their perceived purity of spirit. They're out for equality and justice after all.
I did too but it seems that Haruto's interest is going elsewhere which may be what L-Elf will use to his advantage. Whether Shoko likes it or not everyone is going to look to her in the end, as they followed her, and that they will always blame her when things go bad. Than she has Haruto being with Saki to add to her troubles as well when her feelings are still unresolved for him and her heart is still freshly broken(but events have allowed her to forget that. Seeing Haruto with Saki may reopen the wounds to her heart). It would be so easy for L-Elf to manipulate her without her really knowing it as she'll be far too busy being happy that someone is giving her such attention.

It just seems like they're really pushing Haruto away from Shoko and that she'll be left all alone as things get worse. Thus setting her up to make contact with L-Elf when she's alone. Of course even if Haruto is with Saki I'm sure he'll still care for Shoko and that L-Elf knows that as well.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 04:29   Link #1883
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

so that's why Valvrave 2 was nowhere to be found

L-Elf stole it first! ! !
Old 2013-05-10, 04:39   Link #1884
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Spoiler for When I saw this...:

Spoiler for I thought about this...:
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:06   Link #1885
kuromitsu

By the way, won't this show get a subforum? :/
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:08   Link #1886
II Maestro

No matter how many times I watch this episode the best part is the blackout where Akira screams.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:09   Link #1887
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
Well well be prepared, we get possibly another death flag for Shoko

There will be special event for Valvrave on Sep 29th, with almost all the casts and singers confirmed to attend (LOL look at the price, 6666 yen! )

www.valvrave.com

日時 : 2013年9月29日(日) 17 時開場 / 18時開演予定
場所 : パシフィコ横浜 国立大ホール(横浜市西区みなとみらい1-1-1)
出演 : 【CAST】 逢坂良太、木村良平、戸松 遥、小野友樹、茅野愛衣、
中村悠一、寿 美菜子、悠木 碧、福山 潤 小野大輔、水樹奈々 ほか
【ARTIST】 T.M.Revolution×水樹奈々、angela、ELISA(敬称略)

チケット料金 : 6,666円(税込)
発売 : Blu-ray&DVD「革命機ヴァルヴレイヴ」第1巻(6/26 発売)
または第2巻(7/24 発売)の完全生産限定版をご購入いただいた方を対象に、
先行優先販売受付を行います。
(受付期間 : 2013年6月26日(水) 10:00 ~ 8月6日(火) 18:00)
お問合せ : ホットスタッフ・プロモーション 03-5720-9999
(平日15:00~18:00/土・日・祝は除く)

Recognize someone missing? It's Shoko's VA, Asami Seto. She isn't on the list.

Here some of comments from Japanese's VVV forum:

- Def. suspicious, yes there are some VA missing and there "etc" written, but Shoko is heroine. Her VA's name should be there. Is this means Shoko gonna die? The event will be on Sep 29th, after the season 1 ends after all.
- Since when the VA not attending event means the character will die? Probably just schedule problems.
- No way, there many more seasoned VAs will attend, why Seto Asami who is still a rookie has schedule problem. Ohsaka Ryota also a rookie yet there he is. Plus, it's still 4 more months for goodness sake, how could there be schedule problem that far away? And before this, she always invited to any VVV's events, with Ohsaka san (Haruto) and Kimura san (L-11).
-Let's see, the ones missing are: Shoko's VA, Misato Fukuen (Marie), Hiroyuki Yoshino (Yusuke the nerd), Miyano mamoru (H-Neun), Yoshimasa Hosoya (X-Eins), Kaji Yuki (Q-Vier). They all gonna die? And I guess they still keep pink twin-tailed girl's VA a secret.
- Seto, Fukuen, Yoshino are in the same management. But Nana Mizuki and Nakamura Yuuichi also, yet they're in the attendant list.
-Chihayafuru event maybe? After all Chihaya, Taichi, Arata all missing here. But Ai Kayano (Aina) is there so I wonder.
- Hikz, I thought being a radio MC with Ohsaka san (Haruto) will make her save?

All in all, VVV proven to be a very enjoyable ride to Japanese too, if just this event news can make such uproar among viewers

Even if she dies, why would her CV not attend such a major event?

Anyway....URRRGHHH ANGELA AND NANA-CHAN

Why must it clash with my schedule AGAIN T__T
Old 2013-05-10, 05:12   Link #1888
hai_san

haha this serie is nuts... first 5m is vacation holiday... next 5m hell is freezing and the girls bitching each other... Shoko then sing Jinggle Bells!! next Lacus Clyne conzert eh i mean Saki's... and last but not least Saki kissing Haruto and the UI girl asking is this sex?!
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:21   Link #1889
vanca

Gotta share the cover for ELISA's upcoming single "Soba ni Iru yo" , the new ED song start from 7th eps onward.

Yup, call me tedious but this pic, as pretty as it is, clearly isn't a good premonition for Shoko. She def. looks like a ghost/soul At least I can prepare my heart if they'll really kill her later.

And while we're at it, I just bought new Animedia mag. Very complete dive into VVV's world, plenty new informations and pretty illustrations, if anyone interested:

Last edited by vanca; 2013-05-10 at 07:19.
vanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:24   Link #1890
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Is it possible that there are TWO more missing Valvraves?

Saki did say they look like rainbow when she first saw the other units...and so far we are two color shorts: Orange and indigo

And where is my Mr. Moses?
Old 2013-05-10, 05:27   Link #1891
kuromitsu

Quote:
Yup, call me tedious but this pic, as pretty as it is, clearly isn't a good premonition for Shoko. She def. looks like a ghost/soul At least I can prepare my heart if they'll really kill her later.
Why are you so fixated on her getting killed off? As things are going she'll survive until the end of the first cour. Why mourn her before she's even dead?

Quote:
And while we're at it, I just bought new Animedia mag. Very complete dive into VVV's world, plenty new informations and pretty illustrations, if anyone interested:
Nice cover, scans plz? :3
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:32   Link #1892
~BC~

If that pans out vanca, oh man! It's the Gundam Seed soundtrack all over again.

"Hey let's just put the name of this character's death in the track list. No one likes her anyway."
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:34   Link #1893
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
If that pans out vanca, oh man! It's the Gundam Seed soundtrack all over again.

"Hey let's just put the name of this character's death in the track list. No one likes her anyway."
Who doesn't like Shoko? She's the best thing to occur in the entire setting
Old 2013-05-10, 05:42   Link #1894
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
By the way, won't this show get a subforum? :/
Yeah, it probably deserves one. There's a lot of interesting things the speculate about, like the Valvraves and their technology, that can't really be touched upon in a general thread like this one without creating bloat.

Doesn't mean there will be one. I don't know the specifics of how sub-forums are chosen but I'm certain it's not just something as simple as "amount of posts".
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:47   Link #1895
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Who doesn't like Shoko? She's the best thing to occur in the entire setting
Not the point. It's a Gundam Seed reference to how casually they spoiled a notorious character's death via a track listing in the OST. This would just feel very similar to me if vanca's suspicion holds true.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:49   Link #1896
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Yeah, it probably deserves one. There's a lot of interesting things the speculate about, like the Valvraves and their technology, that can't really be touched upon in a general thread like this one without creating bloat.

Doesn't mean there will be one. I don't know the specifics of how sub-forums are chosen but I'm certain it's not just something as simple as "amount of posts".
It has 2 cours or rather it has split cours. there are lots to talk about that can't be talk in general thread because if will just jumble things. Like information from the magazines and interview that gives information of the setting for the anime.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:53   Link #1897
Tokkan

Just putting this out, her appearing in spirit form doesn't necessarily mean death. The song is called "Soba ni Iru yo". Haruto is out there in space and Shoko is right there with him in spirit, "beside him" as it were. Such a thing doesn't require death.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:55   Link #1898
vanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Even if she dies, why would her CV not attend such a major event?

Anyway....URRRGHHH ANGELA AND NANA-CHAN

Why must it clash with my schedule AGAIN T__T
Well, that event's supposed to be a pre-celebration toward 2nd season (which will air 1-2 weeks after that event). I can imagine producers feels no need to invite VAs of characters that already dead in 1st season, would you? Also to save budget. TMR will cost high, I'm sure. Plus Angela, Elisa, and all those star VAs. 6600 yen itself is expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Why are you so fixated on her getting killed off? As things are going she'll survive until the end of the first cour. Why mourn her before she's even dead?

Nice cover, scans plz? :3
I'd love to, just that my scanner really needs some works done first

As things are going she'll survive until the end of the first cour

And that's exactly what I'm worrying about That she will be around just for 1st cour.
vanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:56   Link #1899
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Just putting this out, her appearing in spirit form doesn't necessarily mean death. The song is called "Soba ni Iru yo". Haruto is out there in space and Shoko is right there with him in spirit, "beside him" as it were. Such a thing doesn't require death.
So essentially in episode 7, Haruto would eventually leave Module 77 behind and accept L-Elf's contract. I am guessing episode 7 is where many students die.
Old 2013-05-10, 05:58   Link #1900
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
So essentially in episode 7, Haruto would eventually leave Module 77 behind and accept L-Elf's contract. I am guessing episode 7 is where many students die.
How the hell did you get that out of my post? I mentioned no such thing and in fact I was trying to dissuade quick conclusions like yours.

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire