AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 14:40   Link #21
Whispered
/フルメタル・パニック!/

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I'm not that familar with FMP but do you really mean manga? I thought this was a novel.

We have a thread for the discussion of the FMP novels already.

I do really mean Manga. There are four seperate mangas that I know about; The original, Overload, Comic Mission, and Sigma. There are three animes, aswell (The first series, Fumoffu, and The Second Raid.) All based on the novels in different capacities, however.
Old 2007-12-03, 05:35   Link #22
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I do want to put up a thread called "Nation status in Fullmetal Panic world", as in what happened to certain countries like the countries in Eastern Europe. I need to ask something on that...

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2007-12-03, 14:13   Link #23
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
I do want to put up a thread called "Nation status in Fullmetal Panic world", as in what happened to certain countries like the countries in Eastern Europe. I need to ask something on that...
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this but if it's just a question you want to ask then wouldn't the FMP Q&A thread do?
Old 2007-12-03, 18:47   Link #24
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I did want to talk about how the nation status of certain countries in the FMP world had differences from the real world.

But you're right that it's different that I need to ask. Still, I'd like some consideration on this thread.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2008-01-13, 05:23   Link #25
Sgt.Sagara Souske

i was wondering if we could post a thread about Animes like FMP, action, romance, comedy (mecha is not really need but hecll put it there) and wut ever else genres there are, for the ppl that want to watch shoes like it, oz personnayl i was quite depressed wif the edning of TSR if the kissed or sumthing i wouilda been alot appier but still sad coz u have to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that showucant jsut like it
Old 2008-01-13, 06:07   Link #26
Sgt.Sagara Souske

and ALSO the link to the novels http://www.boku-tachi.net/pr_fmpnovels.html doesnt work is there any active ones around ? or anyone that can directly send me them some how. but i think we should point that out to everyone and MANNNNN Kj revie on the novles is like wut da he is like a god fo that thnx
Old 2008-05-21, 07:55   Link #27
Darkoff
Nipaah!

i would maybe like to make a thread that say's "Is this Chidori's Mother?"

Spoiler for .:
Old 2008-05-21, 08:23   Link #28
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoff View Post
i would maybe like to make a thread that say's "Is this Chidori's Mother?"

Spoiler for .:
I'm afraid it wouldn't result in a lot of posts really since Kaname's mother died in cancer about 4 years prior to the beginning of FMP!. Besides, the ages don't match since she is apparently way too young to have a daughter Kaname's age. Sure, looks (especially in anime) can be deceiving, but to me it seems as if she's about the same age as Kaname and Sousuke, perhaps a few years older.
Old 2008-05-21, 08:53   Link #29
Darkoff
Nipaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
I'm afraid it wouldn't result in a lot of posts really since Kaname's mother died in cancer about 4 years prior to the beginning of FMP!. Besides, the ages don't match since she is apparently way too young to have a daughter Kaname's age. Sure, looks (especially in anime) can be deceiving, but to me it seems as if she's about the same age as Kaname and Sousuke, perhaps a few years older.

ye thats what ive been thinking as well... but why does she look exactly the same as chidori? >.< i was so confused when i watched that ep :S (and she had almost the same personality as chidori as well)
Old 2008-05-30, 03:43   Link #30
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Why not a thread on discussing FMP fanfiction then?

Yeah, I'd like to request that.

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2008-06-05 at 18:01.
Old 2008-06-02, 12:04   Link #31
GawainBS

I'd link to request a topic about the FMP soundtrack. I have a question about it. I'll even post it here, so if someone knows the answer, there's no need for a new thread.

I just finished watching FMP First Season and I'm addicted. I got myself the soundtrack, but I can't find my favourite song on it. It was classical sounding, with a choir. I don't recall specific scenes where it played. I *think* it played in episode 13 (or 14?) during the story of Sousuke telling Shinji that ground support crews are essential to AS operation. It played also during other "serene" or "serious" scenes.
I think it also featured in the episode where Sousuke is attached to another squad, and sent to Halminjistan/Afghanistan and where he faces his former friend Zaïd. It plays when Sousuke's squad is at his former hide out, and the East-European female pilot tells him about her past, and they're staring at the little patch of ground with all the white flags. (My guess is that this is the grave of Sousuke's former comrades.)
Old 2008-06-02, 12:52   Link #32
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GawainBS View Post
I'd link to request a topic about the FMP soundtrack. I have a question about it. I'll even post it here, so if someone knows the answer, there's no need for a new thread.

I just finished watching FMP First Season and I'm addicted. I got myself the soundtrack, but I can't find my favourite song on it. It was classical sounding, with a choir. I don't recall specific scenes where it played. I *think* it played in episode 13 (or 14?) during the story of Sousuke telling Shinji that ground support crews are essential to AS operation. It played also during other "serene" or "serious" scenes.
I think it also featured in the episode where Sousuke is attached to another squad, and sent to Halminjistan/Afghanistan and where he faces his former friend Zaïd. It plays when Sousuke's squad is at his former hide out, and the East-European female pilot tells him about her past, and they're staring at the little patch of ground with all the white flags. (My guess is that this is the grave of Sousuke's former comrades.)
People in this thread could probably help you : http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=17336
Old 2008-06-02, 13:27   Link #33
GawainBS

Thanks, I'll go bug them now.
Old 2008-09-30, 19:03   Link #34
Subzero00

I'd link to request a topic about the FMP. "will Sousuke or kaname die at the end of Full metal panic"
Old 2008-10-25, 18:24   Link #35
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Just like to bump a bit and ask on the possibility of a FMP fanfiction thread.

Old 2008-10-25, 19:59   Link #36
Subzero00

do will i get a will Sousuke or kaname die at the end of Full metal panic thread?
Old 2008-10-26, 04:38   Link #37
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Just like to bump a bit and ask on the possibility of a FMP fanfiction thread.
FMP Fanfiction Discussion thread created.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
do will i get a will Sousuke or kaname die at the end of Full metal panic thread?
FMP - Spoilers & Speculation thread created.

I would suggest you use that for discussion concerning how you think FMP will end.
Old 2008-10-26, 11:11   Link #38
Subzero00

thanks for the new thread
Old 2009-02-26, 16:39   Link #39
Chittery

I'd like to request a thread focusing on Kurz x Melissa. XD
It'd be nice to see other people's opinions on it, make predictions, post fanart, and things like that 8D
Since I adore that couple so much. <3
Old 2009-02-27, 03:02   Link #40
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chittery View Post
I'd like to request a thread focusing on Kurz x Melissa. XD
It'd be nice to see other people's opinions on it, make predictions, post fanart, and things like that 8D
Since I adore that couple so much. <3
I just want to know if you want the thread to be open to novel reader or not. If it's a thread for Anime Viewer only then that should appear in the thread title and on the first post with a huge font + bold + red
Closed Thread