AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-26, 17:08   Link #81
velvet nightmare

rance is level 62 right now and kentaro is stuck at 39. any other way to level him up faster except for talking to him a lot?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 17:11   Link #82
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
rance is level 62 right now and kentaro is stuck at 39. any other way to level him up faster except for talking to him a lot?
every time the demon army challenges you and if kentaro is half demon then you can send him to gain 3 levels each event

any other captain will be killed, so only send kentaro.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 20:03   Link #83
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

there should also be a couple events you can do for Kentaro in the various provience which increase his lvls 5 each.

Also anyone got a walkthrough for Rance 3 to 6 and Kichikuou Rance?
Old 2009-12-26, 21:52   Link #84
velvet nightmare

ok yeah so i just finished the game with like 3 demon and the whole yokai territories to the east left, rofl, random ending.

so sill is still frozen and that's the end of that huh.

lol so im starting the second game with 5 points available, that's not a lot is it. any suggestions as to what to pick? and can you link me the guide that you've been using for this?
Old 2009-12-26, 22:01   Link #85
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
ok yeah so i just finished the game with like 3 demon and the whole yokai territories to the east left, rofl, random ending.

so sill is still frozen and that's the end of that huh.

lol so im starting the second game with 5 points available, that's not a lot is it. any suggestions as to what to pick? and can you link me the guide that you've been using for this?

just start form the New Game for the bonus.

didn't you do the End Game Point Skill? you should have more then 5pts if you did that for all the character that it available to.

As for only using 5pt i ask the same question a while back

http://yandere.gray7.com/?page_id=42...-bonus-or-gold

PS. if you only have 5pts don't any difficulty level beyond normal. And this time around pay more attentation how to unlock the various house bonus. You are going to need them when you move up on the difficulty levels.
Old 2009-12-27, 01:38   Link #86
velvet nightmare

yeah i dunno, i found that odd too, i had like 5 guys with the +2 end game point skill, though i did lose 4 points against the last boss, b/c i rushed to finish the game off but 5 is like nothing, that could be it but it still doesn't add up

and you get some points for character completes too right? i had like at least 5 of those

the guide i used was http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/936089/58210, which only has true routes, im aware that there are other routes? what are the main differences?
Old 2009-12-27, 13:09   Link #87
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
yeah i dunno, i found that odd too, i had like 5 guys with the +2 end game point skill, though i did lose 4 points against the last boss, b/c i rushed to finish the game off but 5 is like nothing, that could be it but it still doesn't add up

and you get some points for character completes too right? i had like at least 5 of those

the guide i used was http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/936089/58210, which only has true routes, im aware that there are other routes? what are the main differences?
you get 2pts for each character clear (except for generic generals). if your End Game pts were on generic general that might be why you didn't get any.
Old 2009-12-27, 15:10   Link #88
velvet nightmare

i know i had a few clears on the magic girls and ranmaru and someone else. when i tried getting the end game points skill for senhime, it didn't show up on the menu so i was like ... ok? lol

and btw, what's the ffa mode all about, the whole map is red. is it just a general conquest mode? i don't want to go through the whole demon army again with everyone ganging up on me at the same time.
Old 2009-12-27, 17:41   Link #89
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
i know i had a few clears on the magic girls and ranmaru and someone else. when i tried getting the end game points skill for senhime, it didn't show up on the menu so i was like ... ok? lol

and btw, what's the ffa mode all about, the whole map is red. is it just a general conquest mode? i don't want to go through the whole demon army again with everyone ganging up on me at the same time.
any character that already has a skill at that slot won't have the End Game pt available.

And yes FFA is basically a conqueror Japan mode without any plot elements.

Edit: just finish the Ran Route last night. Ending was kinda cute but boy did Ran keep getting the short end of the stick

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2009-12-28 at 13:41.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 18:04   Link #90
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
For some reason, I started playing this game a day ago and can't seem to put it down any more XD
Heck for someone with such a short attention span such as myself I'm amazed at how awesome this game is in hooking me into it like some drug addict

Rance is an extremely GAR character if I say so myself and the situations he gets himself into thanks to his brash personality and limbo are hilarious! I certainly dig this kid of humour when it comes to the H scenes XD

But I have a question, how exactly do the characters level up in this game? Asides from the affection bar where you gain new skills and such I have no idea how levelling happens and it doesn't help when it feels like the characters aren't getting any stronger.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 22:31   Link #91
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
For some reason, I started playing this game a day ago and can't seem to put it down any more XD
Heck for someone with such a short attention span such as myself I'm amazed at how awesome this game is in hooking me into it like some drug addict

Rance is an extremely GAR character if I say so myself and the situations he gets himself into thanks to his brash personality and limbo are hilarious! I certainly dig this kid of humour when it comes to the H scenes XD

But I have a question, how exactly do the characters level up in this game? Asides from the affection bar where you gain new skills and such I have no idea how levelling happens and it doesn't help when it feels like the characters aren't getting any stronger.
1. everytime you rls 5 prisoners at once you get a lvl up item which increase lvls by

2. clear the dungeon in owari first and afterward everytime you clear a dungeon all the general increase by 1 lvl.

3. lvl strength only applies to dungeon battles regular battles depends on unit type and skill points of the general.

4. all characters in rance world have lvl caps. Rance and kentaro are the only 2 that can get to 99.

5 the only 2 character you really need to worry about on levels are Rance and Kentaro unless you are are doing the kenshin route. then you only need to get kenshin back to lvl60.
Old 2010-01-17, 09:00   Link #92
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for that Xellos and I have one more question. Is there a cap on how many troops you can buy for the captains. Right now I can't increase the amount of troops Rance has using gold and was wondering why.

And damnit Kenshin is so moe XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2010-01-17, 10:46   Link #93
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Thanks for that Xellos and I have one more question. Is there a cap on how many troops you can buy for the captains. Right now I can't increase the amount of troops Rance has using gold and was wondering why.

And damnit Kenshin is so moe XD
Yes, and it depends on your national power err, number of provinces. However, you can go over via staff of popularity.

Indeed, <3 Kenshin.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 16:12   Link #94
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Ranmaru with Katsuie? NOOOO This can't be happening for Rance

Edit: Wohoo! Now Kenshin's sweet ass is in my army, haha I really love this game
Rance going WTF at the confession is so OOC haha.

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2010-01-17 at 16:30.
Old 2010-01-18, 14:01   Link #95
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Ranmaru with Katsuie? NOOOO This can't be happening for Rance

Edit: Wohoo! Now Kenshin's sweet ass is in my army, haha I really love this game
Rance going WTF at the confession is so OOC haha.
ran-chan and miki are the only girls in the game that manage to escape Rance's hyper weapon

after doing the true route be sure to try the kenshin route.

Also found this for you guys

Epliogue for the RanceVII

it was originally posted by kouji on the Yanadere forum.
Spoiler:

another treat for kouji

a character relation chart for rance characters, so many other girls hasn't...ah....

http://www.mediafire.com/?ud4m2u2ytih

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2010-01-18 at 20:58.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 14:11   Link #96
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Oh I did sure as hell made Rance do something to Miki...then the whole area got vaporized

But I think I'm doing pretty poorly for a first game considering that I have no where near conquered most of the nations and now the demon army has started raining down onto my head. Any tips on it? I've stopped yesterday since it was late but then the first wave of attacks came and I got crushed...what am I meant to do here to get passed this event? Just sit back and defend for a few turns and something will happen that lets the story move on? -.-

Damnit I hate getting my ass handed to me -.-

Old 2010-01-19, 14:40   Link #97
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Oh I did sure as hell made Rance do something to Miki...then the whole area got vaporized

But I think I'm doing pretty poorly for a first game considering that I have no where near conquered most of the nations and now the demon army has started raining down onto my head. Any tips on it? I've stopped yesterday since it was late but then the first wave of attacks came and I got crushed...what am I meant to do here to get passed this event? Just sit back and defend for a few turns and something will happen that lets the story move on? -.-

Damnit I hate getting my ass handed to me -.-
1. http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/936089/58210

you don't have to do everything he says and most likely you can't follow turn for turn but it is a good guide on what you need to do.

2. i can email a save and you can start a new game with 223 bonus points and almost all the bonus unlock.
Old 2010-01-19, 14:45   Link #98
Nosauz

isn't a new rance game coming out this year?
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 14:47   Link #99
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

the yandere trans staff said it will be a remake of Rance2. this is where Rance first meet Maria and Shizuka and introduce them to his hyper friend
Old 2010-01-19, 15:03   Link #100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
1. http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/936089/58210

you don't have to do everything he says and most likely you can't follow turn for turn but it is a good guide on what you need to do.

2. i can email a save and you can start a new game with 223 bonus points and almost all the bonus unlock.
Ok that's one fat guide, haha should help...but I really don't want to restart >.>

Guh, I'll see how I get on a bit later...

I want to finish the game on my own first then I can pester you for that bonus (or until my patience runs out! ).