AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-08, 08:32   Link #881
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
fer better or worse imma get the raws and put my net prowers to understand the rageful volume
Spoiler for reply:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 09:24   Link #882
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i see well here goes nothing DLed vol 7 and 8 an imma look into it now

anyway quick look up im still pretty pissed but anyway im still only relooking previous chapter soo be a while
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 09:33   Link #883
Yorae_paladin1

shit happens i guess poor satella
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 11:35   Link #884
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

This is getting a little bit too far.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 14:48   Link #885
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

BTW, has anyone read the special Freezing chapter that was release together with the Freezing anime DVDs?
Old 2011-04-08, 15:38   Link #886
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
One effed up family. one was raped and violated in who knows how many ways, one does the raping/violating, and the other is a VERY dumb sister. Hope Violet suffers just as much later.

What they need right now is for some Novas to come and own them.
Old 2011-04-08, 19:24   Link #887
Logwinner

I was wondering where you can find the Raw scans? I've been looking for them forever but can't find them. Thanks. In advance.
Logwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 19:32   Link #888
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
One effed up family. one was raped and violated in who knows how many ways, one does the raping/violating, and the other is a VERY dumb sister. Hope Violet suffers just as much later.

unless you have a different definition for rape, Stella wasn't rape in the past >.> Molested yes...
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 20:06   Link #889
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Yeah from what others have said she wasn't raped at least, just heavily abused and molested.

Spoiler:

Going to be a hard slog through this arc, yet I keep coming back...
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 21:24   Link #890
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

[rage]
[/rage]

Yeah, so... umm... Nasu has desensitized me a little, but I am still pissed off at Louis and Im Dal Young.

I really hate when the girls just submit for stupid reasons like that. All she had to was knock him out, tie him up, set the place on fire, pull the fire alarm, and let him burn. Yes, burning to death is a fitting end.

This reminds me of another story with an aristocrat family and a younger brother abusing the sister... I must have blocked it out, lol.
Old 2011-04-08, 22:55   Link #891
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

are you ****ing kidding me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 22:55   Link #892
Shadow5YA

Im Dal Young and his illustrators should just drop all pretenses and make full-blown NTR or rape h-mangas.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 22:59   Link #893
karuroso

hahaha the exact same reactions all again =P
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 23:10   Link #894
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Im Dal Young and his illustrators should just drop all pretenses and make full-blown NTR or rape h-mangas.
I thought he did...in the H-doujins.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 23:51   Link #895
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post

Dumb is a rather harsh word. It's more like Violet doesn't want to be believe her little brother is a monster and wants to be believe what Louis did was just one horrible mistake and he has now change for the better. Unfortunately for Violet, Louis is a monster.
Old 2011-04-09, 02:48   Link #896
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Dumb is a rather harsh word. It's more like Violet doesn't want to be believe her little brother is a monster and wants to be believe what Louis did was just one horrible mistake and he has now change for the better. Unfortunately for Violet, Louis is a monster.
then....I D I O T....better now?

Violet have something wrong with her brain, she's lack "simphaty" so can't proceed the "golden rules" perfectly.

Violet can't think like this:
'if I'm Satellizer what would I do?' or
'what I feel to Louis if I'm in Satellizer shoes?'

As Human it's a basic emotional standard, since all of you Homosapien and other mammals is social creature. Unless you're not one hahahahaha

If you didn't have it then...you have more than 40% possibilities to become a psychopath criminal. And 10% possibilities to come here (my prison) and meet me

Violet didn't have this ability so I think she's as twisted as her brother. Don't tell me it's in El Bridgett bloodline to be sadistic, Kazuya must be very very careful if it is then.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 03:19   Link #897
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
then....I D I O T....better now?

Violet have something wrong with her brain, she's lack "simphaty" so can't proceed the "golden rules" perfectly.

Violet can't think like this:
'if I'm Satellizer what would I do?' or
'what I feel to Louis if I'm in Satellizer shoes?'

As Human it's a basic emotional standard, since all of you Homosapien and other mammals is social creature. Unless you're not one hahahahaha

If you didn't have it then...you have more than 40% possibilities to become a psychopath criminal. And 10% possibilities to come here (my prison) and meet me

Violet didn't have this ability so I think she's as twisted as her brother. Don't tell me it's in El Bridgett bloodline to be sadistic, Kazuya must be very very careful if it is then.
It's called being in denial. What would you do if a friend/family member you love/care so much was suddenly revealed to be a criminal/murderer/rapist etc?
You deny it at first since there is no way this accusation is true since you know this person well and there is no way he/she is capable of doing what they said. But as the proof comes, you'll soon come to doubt yourselves if that person is really innocent which forces you to either accept that he/she is what they say it is and shunned them or accept it but believes that person just went to the wrong path in life and is still the person you know.
Old 2011-04-09, 04:19   Link #898
surerman
Banned

Quote:
It's called being in denial. What would you do if a friend/family member you love/care so much was suddenly revealed to be a criminal/murderer/rapist etc?
You deny it at first since there is no way this accusation is true since you know this person well and there is no way he/she is capable of doing what they said. But as the proof comes, you'll soon come to doubt yourselves if that person is really innocent which forces you to either accept that he/she is what they say it is and shunned them or accept it but believes that person just went to the wrong path in life and is still the person you know.
hmm...it's like Cancer people personalities Faithful till the end, not like it's a bad trait of their zodiac clan
The faith clouded her judgment, not objective enough to run such a big resort in famous Tourist spot...ahh I see..... Violet run the resort because the power of money hahahahaha not for her capability

If it me in Violet shoes:
I'll put a poison in Louis foods and threatened him, give him deadline to get the cure in an hour by confess everything he's done and apologize to the victims or die

We, including my self taught within our Devil god teaching, wherever it's is my own sister (be in blood or faith) or not, once they doing what the Black blooded homosapien do (free sex/sex without marriage,drink alcohol,Gay/Lesbian,smoke,malign,etc), they'll be categorized as one and free to be slaughtered like an animal by anyone within our community

verses 13/11 paragraph
"I (Devil God) want as much black blood as possible as offering, the blood of those who defy the rules of balance (gay/lesbian), drink and sniff poison (drunker/smoker), life like an animal (free sex), force my rules and deny my power"

and now you know why we, killers, have no remorse for our 'crime'....right?
Old 2011-04-09, 05:59   Link #899
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmm...it's like Cancer people personalities Faithful till the end, not like it's a bad trait of their zodiac clan
The faith clouded her judgment, not objective enough to run such a big resort in famous Tourist spot...ahh I see..... Violet run the resort because the power of money hahahahaha not for her capability

If it me in Violet shoes:
I'll put a poison in Louis foods and threatened him, give him deadline to get the cure in an hour by confess everything he's done and apologize to the victims or die

We, including my self taught within our Devil god teaching, wherever it's is my own sister (be in blood or faith) or not, once they doing what the Black blooded homosapien do (free sex/sex without marriage,drink alcohol,Gay/Lesbian,smoke,malign,etc), they'll be categorized as one and free to be slaughtered like an animal by anyone within our community

verses 13/11 paragraph
"I (Devil God) want as much black blood as possible as offering, the blood of those who defy the rules of balance (gay/lesbian), drink and sniff poison (drunker/smoker), life like an animal (free sex), force my rules and deny my power"

and now you know why we, killers, have no remorse for our 'crime'....right?
Your not taking this subject seriously are you? You just think it's that simple to simply categorize some people as bad guys without considering why did they did it in the first place. So let me be clear, Violet is not dumb, greedy or mad, Violet still believes there is some good in Louis despite what he attempted on Satella and he has changed for the better.

PS: Your bizarre logic makes me question whether your really a human or not.
Old 2011-04-09, 08:13   Link #900
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Your not taking this subject seriously are you?
I am serious

Quote:
You just think it's that simple to simply categorize some people as bad guys without considering why did they did it in the first place.
yes, did it surprising you that it's so simple?
oh! one question about the bold one: who is? Louis? or black blooded horde?

Quote:
Violet still believes there is some good in Louis despite what he attempted on Satella
That's why I said she's I D I O T
for believing there's some goodness inside bastard that harassing woman since a brat
Author try to make Violet some one with angelic heart, always thinking a positive way (probably copying Belldandy from AMG), sadly in wrong way, so instead make her like-able by readers, he make her look like a dumb woman

Quote:
Violet still believes there is some good in Louis despite what he attempted on Satella and he has changed for the better
not because Violet but Kazuya, if Kazuya didn't come along with Bridgett the trauma will be worse than before and what do you think Violet can do to repair it ? hm? apologize?

Quote:
PS: Your bizarre logic makes me question whether your really a human or not.
guess it
for the hint: I kill human

Last edited by surerman; 2011-04-09 at 08:28.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen