AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-08-09, 02:57   Link #35321
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I know! Da-*shot*

In all seriousness, what about Maya?
Old 2012-08-09, 03:00   Link #35322
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika is attracted to Maya. If she puts out, Ichika's gentlemanly resistance will stand no chance...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 03:01   Link #35323
Eratas123

Sure, I guess that works.

Basic plot is as follows: Since Ichika spends most of his time with the others, Laura (along with Clarissa) do some research to what makes the girls so unique so Laura can copy them.

Yeah, that will go over real well.....
Old 2012-08-09, 03:10   Link #35324
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

But she's a supersoldier!

She has to have something the other girls don't...
Old 2012-08-09, 03:13   Link #35325
Eratas123

Supersoldier =/= good girlfriend material. I'd look for her if I wanted a bodyguard, not a girlfriend.

Anyway, first chapter is Houki. Attributes to imitate are as follows: Tsundere-ness, cold aloofness, tying hair into a ponytail, and interest in wooden swords.

She's also slightly hoping Ichika's a masochist, since all signs point to it being so.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:18   Link #35326
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I can see her copying those except for the wooden swords part. Either she needs to cook up a good excuse for her sudden interest in bokkens... or pray that Ichika doesn't find it odd and questions her.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:24   Link #35327
Eratas123

She's Laura, she'd continue even if Ichika tells her to quit it:/

After the 3rd attempt, Ichika stops going to class and even cooking or bathing. Too paranoid Laura might hear and come again with another split personality.

Oh, and an Omake chapter where she tries to imitate Tatenashi....with traumatizing results for everyone.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:29   Link #35328
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Laura imitating Tatenashi? SOMEBODY FUND THIS!
Old 2012-08-09, 03:33   Link #35329
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Copies Tatenashi. Comes face to face with Tatenashi. Laura gets a cold sweat. Tatenashi smiles evilly. This does not end happily for anyone except Tate.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:35   Link #35330
Eratas123

I wonder if I should give her a temporary.....*ahem* mature body for the Omake (Hormone injections) or leave her as is. I can milk both scenario's for humor.

Kanzashi sadly got left out of the roster I was originally going to make her Ichika's GF, but you guys had to go all "Maya's the best!":/
Old 2012-08-09, 03:48   Link #35331
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Ichika swings the other way, every pairing is crack so it's alright.
Old 2012-08-09, 03:54   Link #35332
Eratas123

Meh, I'm trying to make it undetailed and without much description. It's a crack fic, so no paragraphs upon paragraphs of description.
Old 2012-08-09, 04:17   Link #35333
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Speaking of Ichika, would he be the curious type that, when he sees something interesting/senses something off, he'll want to find out what's going on?
Old 2012-08-09, 04:19   Link #35334
Eratas123

Not really.

"Madoka looks just like my sister!?.......Eh, I'll ask her just once at the end of the next novel then let it go.
Old 2012-08-09, 04:32   Link #35335
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

How about seeing a random IS flying past his dormitory window at night time, where there's little to no reason for an IS to be active?
Old 2012-08-09, 05:23   Link #35336
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"Must be one of the girls. Maybe they found out about that time with... and misunderstood? EEP!"
Old 2012-08-09, 06:45   Link #35337
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Guess this would fit?:

Quote:
“Mrrr…”

Ichika sighs, lumbering through the hallway as he makes his way back to his room. He sleepily walks along the hall and begins to rub his eyes just he catches sight of a grey Raphael Revive Basic IS unit flying past the balcony, prompting him to stop. He walks towards the window and looks out at the IS as it disappears behind another campus block.

“Eh…?”

He rubs his eyes and looks out again.

‘I must be seeing things… I should just go to sleep already…’

Confirming his doubts, Ichika resumes lumbering his way back to his room. His heavy, draggy steps drew attention from the other students as they open their doors to peek at the hallway where they see him taking small steps along the hallway.

“Orimura-kun…?”

“Why are you still up at this hour?”

He turns and sees a short magenta-haired girl, peeking through the gap of her room’s door.

“Ah… Kiyoka. Sorry if I woke you up, I’m heading back to my room now…”

“Oh… Ok. Sleep well then.”

“Thanks…”
Old 2012-08-09, 07:12   Link #35338
demino_hellsin
That one guy

makes sense. Something seemingly impossible happens before your eyes. Eh must be a dream.

XD
Old 2012-08-09, 07:23   Link #35339
Eratas123

Almost done with the chapter. Making it as undetailed as possible is really convenient.
Old 2012-08-09, 07:34   Link #35340
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Still reworking on Nemo.

I decide to take Rock Lee's word for it: A hot-blooded character......(He even manage to get a spin off from it, so somewhere along the line, he is right about something!)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest