AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-06-21, 11:30   Link #2141
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Yet another great write-up Liddo. So many good cosplays there's no way I can comment on them all. I am wondering who Alodia is supposed to be? I don't recognize the costume.

Endless "No nickname" Soul
Old 2013-06-21, 11:55   Link #2142
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Samurai. Anyone know which anime this cosplay is from? There's also a green one and a black one nearby, but I wasn't able to get their pic because of the thick crowd.
Looks like a Samurai version of a Phase I Clone Trooper
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 07:57   Link #2143
Pink Cow
This is my title.

Toycon looked so much fun. I wished I could have gone. D: very nice pics, Liddokun.

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 08:35   Link #2144
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Bunny girl, there are many people taking pics of her. Though of course, getting her pic is not as hard as getting a pic of Alodia or Jinri.
That's Anj, cosplaying as Kurousagi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Sou Desu Yo?, IIRC.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 18:41   Link #2145
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Yet another great write-up Liddo. So many good cosplays there's no way I can comment on them all. I am wondering who Alodia is supposed to be? I don't recognize the costume.

Endless "No nickname" Soul
First of all, thanks. I'll try my best again at Oh No Camp this coming July 7.
Hmm, I also don't know the costume that Alodia is wearing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
Looks like a Samurai version of a Phase I Clone Trooper
Ah, now it makes sense. They might be doing a samurai parody of star wars.
I saw the black one holding a Darth Vader mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Toycon looked so much fun. I wished I could have gone. D: very nice pics, Liddokun.
Thanks Pink Cow. It's one of the most (if not the most) crowded anime convention I've ever attended, but the day is still a lot of fun. Plenty of cosplayers. I spent 3 pairs of batteries, and had to buy a 4th pair from a photography shop there to keep going in the evening. :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's Anj, cosplaying as Kurousagi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Sou Desu Yo?, IIRC.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2013-06-22 at 18:52.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 23:16   Link #2146
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
My thoughts exactly, I'd almost feel bad if I didn't comment on all of them, seeing as there are so many great ones.

I think that Yan Yan's cosplay is of Chinatsu Yoshikawa from Yuri Yuri.

Once again, awesome work Liddo-kun.
Old 2013-06-23, 01:13   Link #2147
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Every cosplayers were cute. I've especially liked the Taiga cosplay by Allysa and Frances Andrea's first Miku cosplay. Kobato-chan, Saber and Princess Tomoyo cosplays were nice too, and that's not all. The chained waitress cosplay was really great, so was Rina in her Miku cosplay. She looks so cute, just like a little Miku while holding her plushie. :3 Stocking cosplay was good, but as I remember, Stocking should have one of her stocking removed when she had her sword, right?
Old 2013-06-23, 03:38   Link #2148
JokerD

Somewhat related I guess:
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 20:33   Link #2149
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Very good con report like always, Liddo-kun. Seems like you had a pretty good day that day. Met friends, saw cosplays you didn't expect (and liked), and you got a pic of this Alodia person, who seems like a bit of a celeb of some sort (I don't know who she is, though). Also, you got to see Jinri Park in person (you did, right?).
Old 2013-06-25, 21:24   Link #2150
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Some Borderlands 2 cosplay of Lilith by Byndo Gehk (her looks and pale skin make for some great cosplay of various characters - she chooses well).
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

She apologizes for the last pic ... her body tattoo paint had worn off at that point in the day.
Old 2013-06-25, 23:20   Link #2151
Ridwan

Old 2013-06-25, 23:39   Link #2152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't trust you anymore Ridwan...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 00:12   Link #2153
Ridwan

It's still a very good cosplay.
Old 2013-06-26, 01:09   Link #2154
Pink Cow
This is my title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Very good con report like always, Liddo-kun. Seems like you had a pretty good day that day. Met friends, saw cosplays you didn't expect (and liked), and you got a pic of this Alodia person, who seems like a bit of a celeb of some sort (I don't know who she is, though). Also, you got to see Jinri Park in person (you did, right?).
Alodia's pretty popular in the cosplay community here in the Philippines. Butshe's also popular among non-cosplayers because she's seen a lot in showbiz.

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 12:01   Link #2155
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

So...Ridwan's cosplayer is a trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Alodia's pretty popular in the cosplay community here in the Philippines. Butshe's also popular among non-cosplayers because she's seen a lot in showbiz.
Ah, okay, she is a celeb.
Old 2013-06-26, 18:07   Link #2156
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
My thoughts exactly, I'd almost feel bad if I didn't comment on all of them, seeing as there are so many great ones.

I think that Yan Yan's cosplay is of Chinatsu Yoshikawa from Yuri Yuri.

Once again, awesome work Liddo-kun.
Thanks. Hmm, that does look like Chinatsu's hairstyle.
I found Yan Yan, along with her friend Allysa near the place where to buy mineral water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
Every cosplayers were cute. I've especially liked the Taiga cosplay by Allysa and Frances Andrea's first Miku cosplay. Kobato-chan, Saber and Princess Tomoyo cosplays were nice too, and that's not all. The chained waitress cosplay was really great, so was Rina in her Miku cosplay. She looks so cute, just like a little Miku while holding her plushie. :3 Stocking cosplay was good, but as I remember, Stocking should have one of her stocking removed when she had her sword, right?
I'll give Allysa a link to your post.
Actually, I mispelled her name, putting 2 S and only 1 L, she informed me that it was mispelled a few days ago. I corrected it right away, it's better not to get a tsundere angry.

Hmm, Saber cosplayer is also someone that I know. Would pm to her what you said.

Chained waitress is from a certain anime, and she told me the name of that anime. But I was tired at that moment (not yet drinked water), and was not able to write down both the name of the cosplayer and anime on my notepad.

Miku cosplayer Rina. Well, she won an event last year (something like a cosplay fashion show) so it's to be expected that she's cute. Rina speaks mostly in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Thanks! Well, it was indeed a good day. Very tiring though, never had the chance to sit from about 12 till past 7 pm. XD
Yeah, most of my friends were there. Though I was also a bit sad that I failed to find Aimee (a friend) because of the thick crowd, and two other cosplayer friends (Anjeline and April) were not there - they wanted to attend but couldn't come due to some important reasons. Well, as April said "there's always next time".

Hmm, Pink Cow already answered stuff about Alodia. And yep, I managed to get close to Jinri Park - but it was crowded like heck, so I had to be content with the blurred pic.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2013-06-26 at 21:58.
Old 2013-06-26, 21:28   Link #2157
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

You live by Manilla, right? Or in Manilla, right? That is why there are so many cons in your area. What is the population of Manilla and the metropolitan area? 2 million? 2.5 million? 3 million?
Old 2013-06-26, 23:44   Link #2158
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I live in Quezon City. Most conventions that I attend are only 40 minute to 1 hr drive away from my house. Sometimes I go by bus.

Here's a few more pics from Toycon to keep on topic with the thread.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2013-06-27 at 00:08.
Old 2013-06-27, 00:19   Link #2159
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Sorry for the late comment, Liddo-kun. My favorite this time will be bunny girl. The outfit is so cute that watashi no me ga ooki yo! Both Miku are cute as well, I like them a lot. Yuno had the best prop ever, that axe!!!!! thank you for the report and it was such a fest for my eyes. There will be Cosplay event in Yangon in 29 June and there will be photos from the event too

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 00:48   Link #2160
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougarashi View Post
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Sorry for the late comment, Liddo-kun. My favorite this time will be bunny girl. The outfit is so cute that watashi no me ga ooki yo! Both Miku are cute as well, I like them a lot. Yuno had the best prop ever, that axe!!!!! thank you for the report and it was such a fest for my eyes.
Late is better than never, and thank you.

Yes, bunny girl is cute, plenty of people taking her pics that day. And I agree about the axe, it's huge.
Yuno cosplayer is someone that I know, I've sent her a link to your post. ",)

Quote:
There will be Cosplay event in Yangon in 29 June and there will be photos from the event too
I hope you share those photos in this thread. I'm interested to see.

Tags
cosplay, photo