Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-29, 16:26   Link #41
Ronin04

Here is a Zanpakuto that I have thought of:

Name: Shadow Dancer (Kageodoriko?)
Release command: Beware of darkness
Sealed form: typical Shinigami katana
Shikai:
Takes the form of a hiltless black straight blade that curves in slightly on either side. Shadow Dancer can appear from any shadow in the vicinity of sufficient area and can also disappear into the same shadows. The wielder of Shadow Dancer can control it without physical contact, so he can use it like a projectile flying in and out of the shadows. The whole blade need not disappear into a shadow; for example the blade can be slashed through one shadow and have the part that went into the shadow come out of another shadow. When the Shinigami who wields Shadow Dancer performs shikai, he initially allows the blade to disappear into the shadows of his sleeves.
Manifestation:
The spirit of Shadow Dancer takes the form of the shadow of the Shinigami who wields it.
Bankai:
Attacks with Shadow Dancer become slightly faster and more powerful, but most importantly the Shinigami's own shadow can act independently of the Shinigami. This even includes the shadow moving about on its own, not attached to the Shinigami. The shadow attacks by attacking the opponents own shadow. No physical damage is done to the opponent, but he/she would feel the same amount of pain inflicted by the attack. Attacks can be blocked only by the shadow of the opponent's Zanpakuto or whatever weapon the opponent is wielding. The shadow can also interact with any shadow, appearing and disappearing through shadows that have sufficient area to sustain the Shinigami's shadow and even holding onto parts of the opponent's shadow to restrict movement.

I'll provide a drawing once I can get artPad working for me.
Old 2007-05-23, 19:44   Link #42
_Eh_

Yeah, It's blurry. Not my fault, my camera sucks!

Here is a Zanpakuto that I have thought of:

Name: Henshoku Emi [[Fading Smile]]
Release command: Breathe Emi, Reveal your Smile
Sealed form: In a tanto knife.
Shikai:
For initial release, It turns into a scythe, which has spikes coming from the back of the hand pole, and a guard on the holding area. The base has spikes protruding from it, and they can also be used as a weapon. Ribbons and bandages are wrapped around the area before the blade, and below it. There is a seal ring around near the blade.
Manifestation:
The spirit is a woman, who is always dancing with a demonic Cat mask. She is a ballet dancer. The cat occasionally burns and is reborn into a different color.
Bankai:
Its final form makes the scythe’s handle into ribbons and the ribbons wrap onto the user’s body. Then, when the ribbons are totally surrounding the person, blades rip out from the Shingami’s back, arms, and back of the legs, near the shins. Also, the demonic cat mask covers the face. The cat mask can be moved and turned into a invisibility weapon. On top of that, the user gains incredible speed. The speed is so incredible, it is equal to Rukia’s brother [[I forgot his name]]. Also, the ribbons can be used as a binding technique or trap.
Old 2007-05-24, 00:38   Link #43
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Name of zanpaktou: Bruce Lee

Shikai: zanpaktou becomes a nunchaku, strong enough to slap yamamoto around.

Bankai: N/A
Old 2007-05-27, 08:33   Link #44
steve040
the chaos itself

Send a message via ICQ to steve040
here is my zanpakuto
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jipc2019wff8

if it could it would be crying because it is so ugly, but it cant cry, so it decided to travel the world and kill all other soul slayers which are well drawn by their master. in the end it will come back to me and than it will be the most beautiful soul slayer ever, but because no other is so ugly it will take a damn damn long time, so i ll be dead and suffer in hell, for drawing such an ugly sword, eternities before it returns :P

shikai: it becomes even more ugly, it will look like angela merkel on cocain, dressed up like a prostitute. special ability is sending a kiss which forces the enemy to puke until your stomach turns into a vacuum

bankai: nobody who has ever happend to see its bankai could tell you how it looks because they all got blinded by the enormous amount of ugliness coming over its enemy. after seeing it you will suffer from a stomach flu for around 3 years, until you forget everything about the battle because it was so horrible

Last edited by steve040; 2007-05-27 at 08:44. Reason: forgot shikai + bankai
Old 2007-05-28, 20:31   Link #45
lawonga

My h4x0rz bankai. Its got no shinkai cuz shinkai is for nubs

Namae: YTGGTEG
Everything else is unknown, except for its 1337 uberness

seiorusly i hav 2 much itme on my hands >_>

Quote:
Old 2007-05-28, 22:12   Link #46
YuriGirl
Obsessed Fan Girl

my Zanpaktou

Name: Bara no Honou(Rose of Flames)
Release: Noboru(ascend)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...esofFire-1.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...esofFire-2.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...esofFire-3.jpg

Shikai: The blade is turned into a pure blue flame.
Bankai: Flame wings appear on my back and the sword turns into a burning phoenix

Last edited by YuriGirl; 2007-05-29 at 15:08. Reason: typos
Old 2007-05-29, 15:13   Link #47
YuriGirl
Obsessed Fan Girl

i also thought of a few other zanpaktou names and releases

Name: Honoo(flame) Miko(priestess)
Release: (cant think of a good release)

Name: Yuki(snow) Hime(princess)
Release: Karyuu(flow down)

Name: Kagayaki(radiant) Tenshi(angel)
Release: Okiru(awaken)

Name: Fumetsu(immortal) Hana(flower)
Release: Kaika(bloom)

Name: Tsuchikami(earth goddess)
Release: Shinkou(advance)
Old 2007-06-04, 20:05   Link #48
arahan1989

my zanpakuto

name: eba ryuurei chigatana (ever flowing blade)
Release command: eba ryuurei chigatana , furoo soshite oborejinu ako ada (ever flowing blade, flow and drown my foe)
Sealed form: katana

Shikai: its in two parts but they are not detached the first half is the hilt and the right half of the guard and the other half is the blade and the left half of the guard but both guards are curved round to signify infinity.

Bankai:: the blade is now curved into the shape signifying infinity but is also very very large in size like an axe type weapon both hands are needed but that does not hinder the users fighting because this weapon when Bankai renders the user Invincible because the power of this Bankai is that it makes your Reiatsu increase tenfold but that is not its true power coz if the user is struck the blade enters the user but like nova the Bankai turns the users body into a walking alternate dimension so the blade enters the user and exits him at the same time hitting the attacker with his own weapon so it is impossible to hit him without getting struck with your own weapon.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC00922.jpg
Old 2007-06-04, 20:06   Link #49
arahan1989

they are crap pics but i was tired and all i had was the light from my phone
Old 2007-06-04, 20:09   Link #50
arahan1989

my zanpakuto

name: eba ryuurei chigatana (ever flowing blade)
Release command: eba ryuurei chigatana , furoo soshite oborejinu ako ada (ever flowing blade, flow and drown my foe)
Sealed form: katana

Shikai: its in two parts but they are not detached the first half is the hilt and the right half of the guard and the other half is the blade and the left half of the guard but both guards are curved round to signify infinity.

Bankai:: the blade is now curved into the shape signifying infinity but is also very very large in size like an axe type weapon both hands are needed but that does not hinder the users fighting because this weapon when Bankai renders the user Invincible because the power of this Bankai is that it makes your Reiatsu increase tenfold but that is not its true power coz if the user is struck the blade enters the user but like nova the Bankai turns the users body into a walking alternate dimension so the blade enters the user and exits him at the same time hitting the attacker with his own weapon so it is impossible to hit him without getting struck with your own weapon.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC00922.jpg

sorry for the crap pics i was tired , the only light i had was from my phone and i was using a pen not a pencil
Old 2007-07-01, 21:27   Link #51
Emoshinobi

Well i dont have a pic. lol

But....

Mine would be "Koujaku Sho-Ro" (Other way around??) (Weeping Sparrow)

Shinkai Form-- A long Black and white Bandaged Handle With a chain and Shuriken On the end Coming into a Gold Guard With nothing but a small spike From the Side with the blade on the other side is a White "Sparrow* Wing With the tip facing Up.
The blade is about as big as ichigos sword when rukia transfered hr powers to his in season 1. But on the non bladed side it has two sharp "Talons" and in indent in the middle of the "Talons".

Its words For shinkai are "Koujaku Sho-Ro, Give Flight."

Its Bankai Grants me Sparrow Inspired Amor, Huge White wings (Flight) Wich shoot "Feathers" "Blades" And my Shinkais Blade on my arm. Its abillites include Creating a illusion of the person you cant kill (Like King fisher hollow or whatever his name was.)
(Hence the weeping part.)

Wow mine sucked lol
Old 2007-07-03, 19:25   Link #52
AznShinigami

This is the Zanpakuto that I thought of.

Name:Kontenshi (Soul Angel)

Sealed form:Like all, it's a katana. However, the sword guard is in the shape of bird wings.

Shikai release phrase: Koushin, Kontenshi! (Rise, Soul Angel!)
Shikai form description: It is in the shape of a saber, making it easier to flow spirit energy. The soul slayer has a spirit energy color of yellow. Its signature attack is the "taka-arashi", which means Falcon Storm. This creates a Wind Falcon with electricity flowing out of it.

Bankai name:Hoshi-Kontenshi (Star Soul Angel)
Bankai form description: The saber turns into a immensely large, 8-pointed shuriken. However, because it is a projectile, it is very light. It has three levels to it. The first and second levels have an appearance of blazing fire. However, the third level turns the shuriken into a solid, yellowish-whitish color covering it, which is a solid form of spirit energy. It possesses teleportation, so if it is thrown, it can automatically come back into the owner's hand or can be used to teleport to other places.

Bankai: 2nd form
Name:Kouken-Kontenshi (Guardian Soul Angel)
This new form is a different form of bankai for this soul slayer (similar to Byakuya's Senbon Zakura and annihiliscape). This form is created when one feels the need to protect others and oneself. The original teleportation skill is replaced by three sets of wings growing out of the back (6 in total-3 on each side). These wings are that of an angel/bird. The wings are supplied with so much spirit energy that a bankai-leveled attack or even a spell in the 90s cannot penetrate it. Therefore, the wings are intended to wrap around the people within a particular range to protect them. The wings also provide flight. They can also produce winds of at least 100 miles per hour. These provide the signature attack, "teikiatsu-arashi", which means "Cyclone Storm". This is used by flapping one or both sides of the wings to create gusts of wind in a shape of a cyclone and so strong that it can cut someone multiple times.
The shuriken from the first form fold up and forms a claw/arm spear/lance that is in the shape of a falcon. It wraps around the arm and acts as a shield and a sword. The tip of where the beak of the falcon would be is the sharpest, so it is mainly for stabbing techniques (but you can also cut or slice with it). It also contains so much spirit energy that it can protect oneself and others from bankai-level attacks or a spell in the 90s. Its primary attack is "taka-arashi", which, unlike the shikai version, is a close range attack which changes the user into a falcon made out of lightning and wind.

Manifestation: The character of Kontenshi is a human with wings (given the fact that it is named "Soul Angel"). He has the face of a falcon (wings and wind element, duh). He wears Death God clothes (the ones that are captain level).

Last edited by AznShinigami; 2007-09-22 at 13:42.
Old 2007-07-05, 10:36   Link #53
Calca
Expressionless

Name: Aeon Rider

Shikai release: Cut through the walls of time and space

Abilities: Can cut through time space and make the blade manifest itself anywhere wielder pleases. Can also make rifts big enough for the wielder to step through allowing him to basically teleport by creating another rift within a 20 meter radius to step back through into real time.

Bankai: Much like Tousen, an area of effect attack. Slows down time for anybody within the area except for one holding the weapon.
Old 2007-07-05, 15:48   Link #54
Atsumichi Hattori
For 3rd Seat, 5th Divison

Hosaki

Shinigami

Name: Atsumichi Hattori

Sex: Male

Weight: 155 lbs

Height: 5''9

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brownish Green

Gotei 13

Squad: 8th

Captain: Shunsui Kyoraku

Feild of Hollow Killing: Menos Grande and Huge Hollows
__________________________________________________ _______________

Zanpakuto

Name: Ketsueki Akuma (Blood Devil)

Normal State: Ketsueki Akuma's normal state is that of an nodachi. He is 6 ft long and his hilt is wraped up by a crimson red cloth and chain that of which is connected at the bottem of the sword. The guard has 4 drops of blood ingraved into it, one at the top bottem left and right of the guard.

Spirit: Ketsueki Akuma is 16 years old and wears a battle torn coat, a fishnet shirt that is covered up by a primitive chest armor made of wood. He wears slacked and baggy pants and sandels. He has frumpy dark red hair and white eyes. He has a bad temper and hates eveything happy, nice, and sweet.

Incantation: Denzu (Bleed)

Shikai: Ketsueki Akuma takes the form of a 9-Ring Kwan Do. The staff is all black with little red blood drops spiraling down from the blade to the base. A chain is attached at the base which is used for throwing and retracting and spinning Ketsueki Akuma . The 9 rings on the blade indicate if a Hollow is close by. Ketsueki Akuma is used for long ranged attacks and eradicating Menos Grandes and other Huge Hollows.

Lenght: 6 ft (with chain 20 ft)

Blade Length: 3 1/2 ft

Width: 1/2 ft

Blade Width: 1/2 a ft to 2 ft as is gose up to the top of the blade

Height: 6 ft ( with chain 20 ft)

Weigth: 10 lbs

Attacks: Shichi Denzu Sebun Reza ( 7 Bleeding Razor Slashes)

Bankai Name: Kouki Ketsueki Akuma ( Final Blood Devil)

Bankai: Kouki Ketsueki Akuma engulfs the weilder (me) and transforms his shihakusho from black to dark red and lets him (me) have the ability to control, create, and manipulate blood. This make the user (me) virutally imposible to hit and the user (me) can use the enemies blood against them.

Last edited by Atsumichi Hattori; 2007-07-13 at 12:41.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:42   Link #55
HollowBigBang
Belive in the black blade

Create Your Own Zanpaktou

I didnt know were else to post so if its in tje wrong place please move it.

Just post this info.

Sword Name:
Sealed Appearance:
Shikai (initial release) Command:
Shikai Appearance:
Shikai Abilities:
Bankai (final release) Command:
Bankai Appearance:
Bankai Abilities:
Other Misc Info:

And then its made. Then some day Ill make a charecter thread and we can battle lol.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:59   Link #56
HollowBigBang
Belive in the black blade

Sword Name:Lord Pheonix

Sealed Appearance:Normal 3 ft katana

Shikai (initial release) Command:Make Him Suffer!

Shikai Appearance:A katana on fire that can shoot fire for long ranges.

Shikai Abilities:Shoot fire fo long ranges.

Bankai (final release) Command:Yo have awakened a firey hell Lord Pheonix Burn 'is ass.

Bankai Appearance:Sword now IS a fire blade. Wielder grows wings and a tail and also a humongous phenonix dragon appeares and attacks.

Bankai Abilities:The summon fire any were.

Old 2007-07-08, 19:01   Link #57
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

You may want to check this thread first:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26586

Btw, your sig is also breaking the rules.
Old 2007-07-09, 14:48   Link #58
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
Bachiataritenshi in Normal, Shikai, and Bankai forms.
the left is the normal, the right is Shikai, and the bottom is Bankai.

Name: Bachiataritenshi (Damned Angel)
Shikai release: Kuromaru (Blacken)
Bankai Release: Yami okeru tsukihi shuuryou (Darkness at days end)

Normally it looks like a regular katana but with a black and silver blade and black hilt.

In Shikai, it turnd into 2 blades with handles in the middles with spikes coming out, The Shinigami is in control of when the Spikes come out, so in shikai it can be just to blades with handles in the middle or have spikes added to it. It's element (is you consider this an element) is Darkness, It's has the capability to shroud the sky in darkness, and also cut the owner and their opponent off from the rest of the world.

In bankai it is two blades somewhat like that of Shunsui's shikai form, but with enclosed handles. Another thing about it's Bankai form is it has the capability it connect together. Like in it's shikai form it still has the capability to cut the owner and opponent off from everyone else, but it also makes time go slower.
Old 2007-07-11, 14:42   Link #59
warkiller

were do u guys get the tranlation
Old 2007-07-11, 16:59   Link #60
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by warkiller View Post
were do u guys get the tranlation
I used a English to Japanese online dictionary to translate the english words into Japanese... I don't remeber the name of the site but you can look up an English to Japanese dictionary on Google.
Closed Thread