AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-03, 16:02   Link #1261
Casshern

I've rewatched the relevant eps but I really don't get it...
Spoiler for ep21 questions:
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 16:12   Link #1262
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
1. It was not in Charle's procession, but rather in Clovis' procession; he's been researching on Geass on his own. If Charles just tell his son to hand over the "gas capsule", Clovis would definitely be suspicous, right?
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 18:01   Link #1263
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
2. It is unknown as to how VV got Charles far enough to rewrite Nunnally's memories however if you look from a different perspective you can see that Charles also did this so that his other plan would start rolling and that has to do with sending Nunnally and Lelouch away to Japan as political hostages, it would not have made sense if he had done this while Nunnally was still active and Lelouch didn't have a grudge against him, he might have put the memories in so that Lelouch would start hating him and to make him stand up for himself though ofcourse to just end up being banished from the Empire to Japan with Nunnally, like said int he episode: to protect what is precious to you mmeans you'll keep it as far away from you as possible or soemthing, Nunnally's sacrifice in this matter could just be a sacrifice made for the love of his childeren however as Lelouch stated, his parents didn't care for them, not even his mother. Perhaps Charles knew about Marianne's survival and thus agreed to work with VV so that VV wouldn't find out, then when everythign wa sinto place with VV's death Marianne could finally come forward and they could be together again
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 01:45   Link #1264
Casshern

I see, ty for the replies. It still seems a bit odd/contrived what the scriptwriters did with Nunnally but anyway.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 05:15   Link #1265
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

its shown also in Charles reaction when V.V. was talking to him about how much of a shame it was what happened to Marianne that he knew V.V was lying so im assuming anya/Marianne told him as far as rewriting Nunnallys memories i think that was just charles doing it to save nunnally from v.v.
Old 2008-09-06, 20:54   Link #1266
aznndave

Send a message via ICQ to aznndave Send a message via AIM to aznndave Send a message via MSN to aznndave
I started watching Code Geass from R2, up until ep. 21, I realized I must be missing something from season 1 so I DLed that and watched the whole season. Now what I don't get is the ending of Season 1 don't connect with beginning of R2 (season 2). Was there a VA or special in between the two?
aznndave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:03   Link #1267
Ketro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznndave View Post
I started watching Code Geass from R2, up until ep. 21, I realized I must be missing something from season 1 so I DLed that and watched the whole season. Now what I don't get is the ending of Season 1 don't connect with beginning of R2 (season 2). Was there a VA or special in between the two?
What don't you get?

Spoiler for :
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:09   Link #1268
aznndave

Send a message via ICQ to aznndave Send a message via AIM to aznndave Send a message via MSN to aznndave
Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-09-06, 21:13   Link #1269
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Watch the episodes in order. You'll get the whole story by episode 2 of R2.
Old 2008-09-06, 21:16   Link #1270
Ketro

Quote:
Spoiler for :
As shown in episode1 or 2 (I forget) of R2:

Spoiler for :

EDIT: It was shown in episode 2, and Suzaku's bullet:

Spoiler for :
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:24   Link #1271
aznndave

Oh, it's been a while since I watched Ep 2, R2... thanks for clarifying.
Old 2008-09-07, 00:24   Link #1272
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Just to be sure: Is Tianzi's real name Jiang Lihua?
Old 2008-09-07, 00:28   Link #1273
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Just to be sure: Is Tianzi's real name Jiang Lihua?
Yes, it's in the age chart.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:37   Link #1274
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Spoiler for :
Watch episode 2 of R2
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 11:56   Link #1275
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Spoiler for 22:
talk about sunrise moments
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 13:12   Link #1276
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Spoiler for 22:
talk about sunrise moments
/sigh here we go again =P

Spoiler for survival and how:
Old 2008-09-07, 21:02   Link #1277
prototype_sky

Why was Marianne based in Japan?
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:28   Link #1278
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So what exactly is lulu's plan? i kinda misunderstood it i think...i think i know, but at the same time im not sure..and if it's what i think...then thats kinda lame

but someone please clarify for me thanks!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 05:58   Link #1279
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So what exactly is lulu's plan? i kinda misunderstood it i think...i think i know, but at the same time im not sure..and if it's what i think...then thats kinda lame

but someone please clarify for me thanks!
okay, he plans on starting the Zero Requiem and become the devil himself, first plan for him is to change Britannia completely fromt he inside and kill all those who oppose him or geass them, he killed several of his siblings that were planning against him. further more the people that still believe Britannian standards really hate him now so much that Euphie's name will be forgotten sorta so he plans on getting so badass with Suzaku that the world will forget the bloodstained princess and think he's even worse than her, also by becoming the devil himself he plans on making Nunnally's world though not realising that Nunnally most likely dissagrees with his actions, she didn't look amused if you catch my drill. Lelouch plans on conquering every nation in the world, he planned on joining the other faction Kaguya etc. were in but since he'd have the majority country population he'd first def get in through the votes and he would have a high status inside the faction in other words they would have to listen to him, now with them seeing throught hat part he's just going to take that possition by force by kidnapping the ministers and taking them hostage, too bad Schneizel's actions made him do otherwise. basically, if the ministers voted a yes for him joining then he would become their leader due his powerrank int he world and then Lulu would have the entire world at his feet to do as he pleases
Old 2008-09-08, 06:04   Link #1280
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
okay, he plans on starting the Zero Requiem and become the devil himself, first plan for him is to change Britannia completely fromt he inside and kill all those who oppose him or geass them, he killed several of his siblings that were planning against him. further more the people that still believe Britannian standards really hate him now so much that Euphie's name will be forgotten sorta so he plans on getting so badass with Suzaku that the world will forget the bloodstained princess and think he's even worse than her, also by becoming the devil himself he plans on making Nunnally's world though not realising that Nunnally most likely dissagrees with his actions, she didn't look amused if you catch my drill. Lelouch plans on conquering every nation in the world, he planned on joining the other faction Kaguya etc. were in but since he'd have the majority country population he'd first def get in through the votes and he would have a high status inside the faction in other words they would have to listen to him, now with them seeing throught hat part he's just going to take that possition by force by kidnapping the ministers and taking them hostage, too bad Schneizel's actions made him do otherwise. basically, if the ministers voted a yes for him joining then he would become their leader due his powerrank int he world and then Lulu would have the entire world at his feet to do as he pleases
yeah i THOUGHT it had to do with something like that...i just didn't like the whole bloodshed to make princess euphie look better...i mean come on, they're not gonna say she's a good person. That's the part i didn't get.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a