AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-16, 19:57   Link #1061
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I fully agree with this. My current prediction on the issue is that if the leader of the Royal Guard's spiritual energy isn't hinted to being on that next dimension of strength, I'll probably lose hope on Kubo remembering this issue (much less being consistent with it).
actually you just made me think of something that could save kubo in this matter lol... perhaps getting to that level of reiatsu is what qualifies captains to get promotions into the royal guard? meaning that all of zero squad would be on that level. then of course, the top shitritters would have to undergo some type of change to attain that level as well so they could compete. would be cool
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 23:32   Link #1062
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
actually you just made me think of something that could save kubo in this matter lol... perhaps getting to that level of reiatsu is what qualifies captains to get promotions into the royal guard?
That would make a lot of sense for sure. It'll be interesting to see if you're correct. Of course, I'd have to wonder how the fans would react to finding out that there'd be a small group of shinigami stronger than the old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
then of course, the top shitritters would have to undergo some type of change to attain that level as well so they could compete. would be cool
I admit, Kubo's at least allowed the core mechanics behind Quincy techniques to lend themselves to such a possibility. I mean here we have a group of characters who's entire fighting style revolves around gathering and converting energy to power their techniques. So with the environment and even their opponents as potential sources of fuel, these guys have potential access to virtually infinite sources of energy and extreme power boosts. So I'm sure Kubo can come up with something to make the remaining Quincy's more formidable.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 03:37   Link #1063
Knjaz

Is Ichigo now capable of bruteforcing through dimensional borders?
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 03:59   Link #1064
n0m@n
C-Z

Now its confirmed that
Spoiler for latest chapter:
Old 2012-10-17, 04:04   Link #1065
bigdeal000
malefic

Nothing really happened this chapter. They took an entire chapter introducing Ichigo
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 05:00   Link #1066
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I don't care about Ichigo coming back... well, although I'm curious about how can he escaped that shell....

but... I can't believe that Byakuya is actually died.... I'm so sad... can't believe this!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 05:06   Link #1067
ReinhartX

bah way to destroy my hopes of that explosion being yamaji's fire monster thingy or the squad zero
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 06:20   Link #1068
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I'm confused, who was the guy with all the Arrows in the back at the beginning? Akon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Nothing really happened this chapter. They took an entire chapter introducing Ichigo
don't forget Byakuya's words of farewell, I'm happy Kubo gave him a few more panels in the end(assuming he will die for sure, everything else would be a joke though)

ok, what happens from here on seems predictable, Ichigo will have no chance as he wasn't even able to deal with Kirge, so he will be defeated, Zero squad shows up, Ichigo will train again, then come back and save the day - let's hope it doesn't turn out this way
Old 2012-10-17, 06:20   Link #1069
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Is Ichigo now capable of bruteforcing through dimensional borders?
Akon opened it for Ichigo before dropping dead at the start of the chapter.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 06:45   Link #1070
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post

ok, what happens from here on seems predictable, Ichigo will have no chance as he wasn't even able to deal with Kirge, so he will be defeated, Zero squad shows up, Ichigo will train again, then come back and save the day - let's hope it doesn't turn out this way
Dragon Ball Z FTW At least the training "session" won't be as long

The only thing I'm interested after this is, Hollow Ichigo returning.
Old 2012-10-17, 06:48   Link #1071
flack

Well since it is Ichigo, we know he is going to lose cuz the royal guard, ishida's dad, etc hasn't shown up yet.

BTW, anybody noticed that glove Ichigo was wearing it looks like Quincy glove.

Last edited by flack; 2012-10-17 at 07:30.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 06:50   Link #1072
ronin myael
lost ronin

why am i not surprised? of course ichigo will come to save the day! i was hoping for the squad zero to arrive but i guess my hope was again in vain! what a waste! and to think bleach was starting to become interesting again. i need to remind myself to not expect too much from kubo.
Old 2012-10-17, 06:51   Link #1073
Raaz

seems everybody forgot about the Ishidas , dont exactly think they'r just gonna crawl in some hole under a hospital or something
Raaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 08:20   Link #1074
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kubo you fucking tease...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 08:34   Link #1075
chancs

Yes....Ichigo's entry. I was waiting for it. Now it will be fun to read.

Byakuya actually asking for a request from Ichigo was not thought of.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:16   Link #1076
Kitsueki
会津

At least this way, we know that before all is won, the Royal Guard will show up and be stronger than Ichigo. He can't kill Juha yet, he's going to need some help =]
Kitsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:26   Link #1077
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsueki View Post
At least this way, we know that before all is won, the Royal Guard will show up and be stronger than Ichigo. He can't kill Juha yet, he's going to need some help =]
Yoruichi, then there's Kiske and his father.

What will happen if Aizen also give a hand
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:36   Link #1078
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Let me try to put this into some perspective. When the hougyoku started to transform Aizen, his reiatsu could no longer be felt by anyone except for Ichigo. Later on in the arc, we found out that this only happens when a beings power becomes so great, that their power puts them in an entirely different dimension of strength. This was a revelation that Aizen was forced to come to after being completely dominated by Ichigo despite not feeling his reiatsu. Basically, Ichigo's post dangai strength placed him in an even higher dimension above what Aizen had become.

Currently, no one has yet to claim anything similar about Yamamoto's reiatsu or anyone else for that matter. When Yama-jii powered up, people knew it because they can feel it. What this means is that Yama-jii's power (for as great as it was) still doesn't surpass that first dimension of power that almost everyone in this series has been confined to thus far.

On the other hand, the potential strength of Ichigo's reiatsu does not just simply lie one dimension above everyone else, but two dimensions or more. So unless Kubo decides to somehow nerf the strength Ichigo had once obtained (perhaps through some kind of explanation or by completely ignoring the issue altogether), he should easily be able to destroy Juha Bach if he can regain the power from that final bankai form. Mugetsu doesn't seem neccessary.
This is why I'm bothered by Zaraki's defeat. Notice his eyepatch is off? Previously when it came off everyone knew...heck, the guy leaks ridiculous amounts of reiatsu even with it on. And yet his "everyone senses it" moment was never mentioned, while everyone else's was. There was no mention of it vanishing with his defeat either. Considering his new eyepatch absorbs ten times more than it previously did, it's obvious he had a big power-up since HM....and yet this one particular time, unlike all the others, and not one mention of his reiatsu. It doesn't add up.

Combine this with the other two oddities - he defeated three of them without breaking a sweat, but his defeat happens off screen, and I'm seriously wondering why Kubo decided to do this. It reeks heavily of foreshadowing.
Old 2012-10-17, 11:07   Link #1079
SeanQ

Prediction of Ichigo getting there before Squad 0...confirmed.
Now prepare for Ichigo to beat Juha before they arrive so Kubo doesn't have to hurt his head thinking of what to do with Squad 0 =p
Old 2012-10-17, 11:09   Link #1080
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

A whole chapter wasted to introduce Ichigo into the battlefield. Kubo pacing.

Tags
bleach, chapter