AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-01, 12:53   Link #201
Chopz601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
The akatsuki leader will not be someone so obvious as the 3rd or Madara; true it seems logical for someone as strong as Itachi to obey only a stronger ninja, such as another MS user as Madara, or someone like Yondaime, but i'm sure Kishi figured ppl would be guessing this all the time. Also, Madara does seem plausible, because Kyuubi knows of him and considers him more cursed than even itself, which would make sense for the Akatsuki leader who apparently has no fear over using the powers of the bijuu. However, when kakashi hinted about the training naruto would go through, many, MANY ppl already concluded that he would use his MS to allow Naruto the time, no one would've guessed the Kage bushins. this alone suggests that kishi thinks outside the box, and would not use Madara or yondaime. But, we'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah thats the stressing part, WAITING!!!! I haven't been so into something since high school football and having sex.
Old 2006-09-01, 16:51   Link #202
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
Yeah thats the stressing part, WAITING!!!! I haven't been so into something since high school football and having sex.
Haha, having sex omg LOL.
Old 2006-09-01, 19:23   Link #203
Chopz601

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy
Haha, having sex omg LOL.
Seriously, i have only been a fan since it started airing on Toonami. My homeboy works at the Anime Convention Atlanta every year came over about 2 years ago and tried to tell me about it. I WAS NOT INTERESTED, i really could giva damn about another Ninja Manga. Once i started watching, I WAS HOOKED!!! I started reading up on Handsigns, Jutsus, EVERY DAMN THING!!! Ima Naruto Freak DAMMIT...ALL HELL KONOHA...If i dont have any money to go out, I NetFlix a Naruto DVD and drink Whiskey.
Old 2006-09-01, 20:13   Link #204
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
Seriously, i have only been a fan since it started airing on Toonami. My homeboy works at the Anime Convention Atlanta every year came over about 2 years ago and tried to tell me about it. I WAS NOT INTERESTED, i really could giva damn about another Ninja Manga. Once i started watching, I WAS HOOKED!!! I started reading up on Handsigns, Jutsus, EVERY DAMN THING!!! Ima Naruto Freak DAMMIT...ALL HELL KONOHA...If i dont have any money to go out, I NetFlix a Naruto DVD and drink Whiskey.

Same as me, my friend said Ohhh check it its good. I wasnt interested because it looks so dumb the main characther. When one day, i got bored and then when i watched omg i was so excited. I was soo hooked yah lol. Now the fillers was a let down but now its pretty decent =). Then yesterday, I watched Air Gear (anime) OMG it was so amazing =DDDD....i havent have such a feeling for a long time ago XD. Well anyway back of topic, im currently sure the damn fillers are going to end soon ^^
Old 2006-09-02, 03:17   Link #205
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy
Same as me, my friend said Ohhh check it its good. I wasnt interested because it looks so dumb the main characther. When one day, i got bored and then when i watched omg i was so excited. I was soo hooked yah lol. Now the fillers was a let down but now its pretty decent =). Then yesterday, I watched Air Gear (anime) OMG it was so amazing =DDDD....i havent have such a feeling for a long time ago XD. Well anyway back of topic, im currently sure the damn fillers are going to end soon ^^
hahaha, that seems to be the way for people to start watching naruto...

same thing happend me..
Old 2006-09-02, 12:46   Link #206
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I was just skimming ANN and randomly clicked on Naruto. The story felt somewhat interesting so I got the first 10 episodes and then I was hooked.

To be ON-Topic. I´m going to laugh so hard at some people in here when the leader of Akatsuki appears to be someone completely unknown.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-09-02, 13:46   Link #207
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I wont be so suprised if that leader would be Uchiha Madara...

The Uchiha Clan has powerfull jutsu's (gen, nin, tai, kin?) it can still be that he is the perfect Uchiha....completly mastered the sharingan to a point where you cant even tell what doujutsu he uses...

But then again...which would be cool...

If this leader can "copy" bloodlines...but then use it temporary...except the power of bijuu's..(so cant use Naruto's Kyuubi chakra for example)
Old 2006-09-02, 22:12   Link #208
Liberta Modifica
Unknown Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
I wont be so suprised if that leader would be Uchiha Madara...

The Uchiha Clan has powerfull jutsu's (gen, nin, tai, kin?) it can still be that he is the perfect Uchiha....completly mastered the sharingan to a point where you cant even tell what doujutsu he uses...

But then again...which would be cool...

If this leader can "copy" bloodlines...but then use it temporary...except the power of bijuu's..(so cant use Naruto's Kyuubi chakra for example)
well...it can't be Uchiha Madara...analyzing the valley of the end,there were two statues there...one was Shodai and the other one looks more likely an Uchiha, which would be to my conclusion Uchiha Madara...maybe he acquired the MS by killing Shodai?there is a possibility right?since the reason of the death of Shodai and Nidai wasn't even told yet...maybe Shodai and Madara "were" bestfriends...

anyway i watched ep135 over and over again and the eyes of the leader wasn't a Sharinggan....

i think the leader can be an unknown shinobi(although i support the "Yondaime is the leader" thingy)....it would be a great bombshell if the leader was an unknown shinobi which kishi hasn't introduced yet...
Old 2006-09-10, 04:39   Link #209
kolio6

you fools the akatsuki leader is none other then yondaime!
Old 2006-09-10, 05:06   Link #210
Blaine

Not another one, i thought yellow flash was bad enough
Old 2006-09-10, 05:25   Link #211
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolio6
You fools the akatsuki leader is none other then yondaime!
I admit it's very likely. The thought never occurred to me until we saw the color cover.
That dark yellow hair could be a hint Yondaime shunned his dreams to gain evil power.

Maybe the Kyuubi power is so magnificent, that Yondaime couldn't resist...
Old 2006-09-10, 05:28   Link #212
Blaine

Except that yondaime is dead
Old 2006-09-10, 05:58   Link #213
Jaieni

The leader of akatsuki is Naruto's older brother who ran away/was taken away from the village when he was younger.
Old 2006-09-10, 06:23   Link #214
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolio6
you fools the akatsuki leader is none other then yondaime!
So it very likely that a hero that saved a village and was very liked by alot of people decides to go against the whole world?? even though a hair colour say something its not "very likely" a man that is good hearted would decide to go against the whole world. LET YONDAIME R.I.P!!!

For you people who keep making theories about who everyone is just let it be, why cant you never believe that maybe they introduce a new person to the series then and then, If you have more facts about it then maybe there is a possibility for it being true. For example the theory of Obito = Tobi, there are alot of things that say it could be him, I myself dont believe it though.
Old 2006-09-10, 06:48   Link #215
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
So it very likely that a hero that saved a village and was very liked by alot of people decides to go against the whole world?? even though a hair colour say something its not "very likely" a man that is good hearted would decide to go against the whole world.
The Akatsuki are not "going against the world."

They hunt the jinchuuriki, for all we know they are doing the world a favor.
Old 2006-09-10, 07:10   Link #216
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
The Akatsuki are not "going against the world."

They hunt the jinchuuriki, for all we know they are doing the world a favor.
I actually thought that.

Evil is only in the eye of the beholder anyway. Killing jinchuuriki could be seen as a good thing to some people, but then there's others that would argue that since the person being killed is also human, yada yada yada. But when Kakuzu's(?) character surfaced, I changed my mind. Deidara didn't seem so bad and neither does Tobi or Sasori, but Kakuzu(?) is something different.

I don't know about the leader, but I do have a question about the alleged chick. We've met everyone somewhat in pairs: Itachi/Kisame; Deidara/Sasori; Hidan/Kakuzu; Deidara/Tobi; Zetsu/Zetsu...

How do you think the chick will come in? Do you think she will pop up alongside Zetsu or will we get introduced to her at the same time as the "leader?" If she is a loner also, then it's possible it may be someone we know like Rin that will come and interviene and it would be so much of a shock to the characters that know her. It seems so much cooler than a chick that we don't know popping up out the blue.
Old 2006-09-10, 07:15   Link #217
chitgoks

would have been better if sandaime fought all three kages at once during orochimaru's invasion of konoha , then that yondaime theory being akatsuki leader wouldnt be brought about.. he he he
Old 2006-09-10, 07:21   Link #218
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
How do you think the chick will come in? Do you think she will pop up alongside Zetsu or will we get introduced to her at the same time as the "leader?" If she is a loner also, then it's possible it may be someone we know like Rin that will come and interviene and it would be so much of a shock to the characters that know her. It seems so much cooler than a chick that we don't know popping up out the blue.
I think she'll be like in love with the leader or highly admires him and wants to make him happy like Haku was to Zabuza.
Old 2006-09-10, 07:52   Link #219
Yellow Flash
Banned

That blue haired kunoichi is Yondaime's girlfriend. Notice how she looks up to him.
Old 2006-09-10, 09:26   Link #220
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Okay, something bothers me about the whole Yondaime=Akatsuki leader theory. I can accept Yondaime possibly finding a way to cheat death, but If Yondaime was the leader, Orochimaru would know since he was a former member. Why wouldn't he inform anyone from Konoha? Especially the 3rd since it would obviously break Sandaime's heart if he knew the 4th had turned to evil. Oro would relish that. Also, he has no reason to withold such information, especially since he wants Konoha to engage Akatsuki. If they knew Yondaime was involved they would do so much sooner

Akatsuki leader=Uchiha Madara is easier to believe, but then there's the whole orange hair thing. All of the Uchiha clan we've seen have dark black or brown hair (gray, if they're older). Maybe there could be exceptions, but I think that Kishi meant for dark hair and dark eyes to be a Uchiha genetic trait.

P.S. The Akatsuki kunocichi needs to wear a uniform like the one shown in Rave's avatar.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2006-09-10 at 09:40.
Closed Thread