AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-01, 07:51   Link #22101
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
Did she? when was that?
Probably the Railgun SS(es)
Old 2013-01-01, 08:37   Link #22102
Stufu

I knew she fought several times but never reach conclusion... I haven't read any railgun ss, probably will start when I'm free
Old 2013-01-01, 17:27   Link #22103
blackwhite67
Banned

I wonder how Touma plans to support two freeloaders, Index and Fraulein?
Old 2013-01-01, 17:52   Link #22104
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I wouldn't think about that until we have absolute confirmation.
Old 2013-01-01, 18:08   Link #22105
Acer
Death to the infidels!

there have been any other situation where a spoiler came almost two weeks before the official launch of the book and it was true?
Old 2013-01-01, 18:11   Link #22106
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
there have been any other situation where a spoiler came almost two weeks before the official launch of the book and it was true?
Back in the old days, We had Index spoilers coming out several days after release that weren't exactly 100% true... >_>
Old 2013-01-01, 18:47   Link #22107
Miraluka
Banned

Just to recall two of them:
- Worst dying.
- Russia split in 2.
Old 2013-01-01, 22:04   Link #22108
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

It a new year, which means NT 6 in just over a week. Can't wait.
Old 2013-01-01, 22:11   Link #22109
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I wouldn't think about that until we have absolute confirmation.
Well, that part is certainly believable and there are no other female suspects for the girl clinging to his back.
Old 2013-01-01, 22:18   Link #22110
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Well, that part is certainly believable and there are no other female suspects for the girl clinging to his back.
Cendrillion, Frenda, Marian?
Old 2013-01-01, 22:35   Link #22111
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
Did she? when was that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Probably the Railgun SS(es)
It was the Railgun SS Liberal Arts City(?). The one when Saten-san was kidnapped on the beach in the U.S.

Anyway, I am so freaking excited for NT6. The wait is killing me. Hope there is enough action to make it worth the wait.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2013-01-01 at 23:27.
Old 2013-01-01, 22:40   Link #22112
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Anyway, I am so freaking excited for NT6. The wait is killing me. Hope there is enough action to make it worth the wait.
Well Action is a given, so what I'm looking forward to is what weird, wonderful and wacky gag Kamachi would come up with next.
Old 2013-01-01, 23:04   Link #22113
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
It was the Railgun SS Liberal Arts City(?). The one when Saten-san was kidnapped on yhe beach in the U.S.
The kidnapper was not a magician and she was helped by a magician to stop the kidnapper from killing Saten.
She did battle the Aztec magician(forgot her name) in the flying fish ship(also forgot the name) but she escape and the fish was destroyed in Railgun SS1. She also destroyed quite a few of the Aztec magicians super weapon in that volume.

She also helped Lessar battle the gear chain snake thing created by Russian magicians in Railgun SS2.

All in all, I don't think Misaka actually fought face to face with a magician and won. She did however fought indirectly against some.
Old 2013-01-02, 00:01   Link #22114
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I would find it wonderful to see Mikoto defeating several powerful mages with one attack, nor do I care to see her destroying an magic organization (small) alone and earning the nickname "Goddess of destruction Blue", which worries me that this is Mikoto vs Brunhild fact that for some strange reason, and the fact that this series is common to see women beaten, she is one of the few old characters who never received a serious attack, and when I say this, I refer to an attack that did spit blood or need to go on hospital later, and the fact her fight someone with insane physical abilities that likes to hurt your opponent enough ............good, I think you understand what I mean.
Old 2013-01-02, 00:06   Link #22115
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The is one of the few old characters who never received a serious attack, and when I say this, I refer to an attack that did spit blood or need to go on hospital later, and the fact her fight someone with insane physical abilities that likes to hurt your opponent enough ............good, I think you understand what I mean.

Yes, because being choked unconscious by a crazed Kihara in a power suit is like a slap on a wrist.... Or maybe an explosion by one of Frenda's multiple bombs is actually a passing breeze.
Old 2013-01-02, 00:28   Link #22116
Acer
Death to the infidels!

did not mean that she never got hurt, what I mean is that with the exception of that filler, it is one of the few characters who never had an injury that could be called serious compared to various characters, for example, you think you have any chance of Brunhild hits a punch in her stomach making her vomit blood? or hits a knee? not something like Mugino did, their example is clearly true, but I am one who thinks she has some kind of special treatment?
Old 2013-01-02, 00:39   Link #22117
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
did not mean that she never got hurt, what I mean is that with the exception of that filler, it is one of the few characters who never had an injury that could be called serious compared to various characters, for example, you think you have any chance of Brunhild hits a punch in her stomach making her vomit blood? or hits a knee? not something like Mugino did, their example is clearly true, but I am one who thinks she has some kind of special treatment?
How can there be a special treatment when you already agreed that the incident with Telestina 'counts' ? As for serious enough to go into a hospital... We never seen or heard Kanzaki being checked into a hospital either and she got her ass kicked by Knight Leader.

So from what I gather, what you seem to be interested in is only physical violence, am I right?
Old 2013-01-02, 01:11   Link #22118
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I will shorten by 2 points.

1 - Personally I always found strange that her had not been injured seriously in a series where girls getting hurt is common, with the fact that it always look for fights, I personally feel that there is a special treat for her among the girls, not necessarily want her to bleed like a character Shounen.

2 - I am afraid if there is even a Mikoto vs Brunhild, Brunhild is the victim of the script for the sake of Mikoto, why? as I said is a fear and I do not see Mikoto losing this fight. But as my last show I'm terrible with betting.

Last edited by Acer; 2013-01-02 at 01:33.
Old 2013-01-02, 01:17   Link #22119
Burden

I have to agree with Acer, while Mikoto is involved in some life-threatening escapades (like with Frenda), most of the time she's involved in fights she's curb stomping mooks that can't touch her with firearms.

It's not that she's unskilled. There's just a lot of plot armor going on around her.
Old 2013-01-02, 01:27   Link #22120
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
1 - Personally I always found it strange that it had not been injured seriously in a series where girls getting hurt is common, with the fact that it always look for fights, I personally feel that there is a special treat for her among the girls, not necessarily want her to bleed like a character Shounen.

2 - I am afraid if there is even a Mikoto vs Brunhild, Brunhild is the victim of the script for the sake of Mikoto, why? as I said is a fear and I do not see Mikoto losing this fight. But as my last show I'm terrible with betting.
So let me get this straight- You acknowledge that Mikoto has been injured before, you also stated that this series have constantly featured injured girls.

Yet, you won't accept any injuries that Mikoto had sustained before simply because you don't deem them as serious? Aren't you expecting a different treatment here yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
I have to agree with Acer, while Mikoto is involved in some life-threatening escapades (like with Frenda), most of the time she's involved in fights she's curb stomping mooks that can't touch her with firearms.

It's not that she's unskilled. There's just a lot of plot armor going on around her.
Yes, because if the Number 3 Level 5 is constantly being shown getting beaten up, then it would kinda be a useless title wouldn't it?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen