Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Spoiler for IS Reference:
Wait, what's this now?
Old 2013-04-14, 10:43   Link #2263
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wait, what's this now?
he learned how to dual wield (take that what you will its either a short lived badassery or it will stick long enough)... not sure if he really knew since I'm skipping much of the text due to being hard read but its certain that he can use their(Touka and rest of his captures) powers as long as they are near proximity, but I think the foreshadowing of his capability to wield multiple powers since he can use Touka's sword with no word of Kotori's regenration
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 13:16   Link #2264
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
he learned how to dual wield (take that what you will its either a short lived badassery or it will stick long enough)... not sure if he really knew since I'm skipping much of the text due to being hard read but its certain that he can use their(Touka and rest of his captures) powers as long as they are near proximity, but I think the foreshadowing of his capability to wield multiple powers since he can use Touka's sword with no word of Kotori's regenration
Maybe he can wield them but not at full power.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 15:41   Link #2265
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Started reading Miku truth... Kurumi is full of win!
"If you want me to stop crying, you can give me an eyeball, let me drink your blood, or pat my head"
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 16:39   Link #2266
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
"If you want me to stop crying, you can give me an eyeball, let me drink your blood, or pat my head"
i choose: pat her head!
Old 2013-04-14, 18:21   Link #2267
sky black swordman

Quote:
Opition 3, "pat her head".
Old 2013-04-14, 21:30   Link #2268
thewingedone

im reading the LN, and im curios as to Kurumi, is she in love with shidou or just after him for his life force?
Old 2013-04-14, 21:31   Link #2269
kazzuya13

Quote:
It would have been better if she told him to kiss her or hold her.
Old 2013-04-14, 21:56   Link #2270
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
What a way to ask for some petting?

If you don't mind... could you give us a resume for the parts you read, you read part 1 and you give us a resume, please?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 22:01   Link #2271
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewingedone View Post
im reading the LN, and im curios as to Kurumi, is she in love with shidou or just after him for his life force?
It's kind of ambiguous. She is essentially what Tohka would have become if Shidou hadn't saved her, i.e. doesn't trust anyone, kills cause its fun, etc. However, she at least acknowledges Shidou as "someone interesting". Whether or not that will change seems to be up in the air at the moment.
Old 2013-04-14, 22:16   Link #2272
Yye1
Wide Right

Hey guys new to this LN after watching the anime, read up to vol 3, just curious if there is any volume summaries online somewhere of the rest of 4,5,6,7 and wat this LN is called in Chinese?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 23:46   Link #2273
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Miku "its not like I want to save you! It's just a coincidence!"
jaw dropped when I read that

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewingedone View Post
I think its both.

Shidou's existence is essential to Kurumi's plan of going back in time with enough power to kill off the first spirit.

At the same time she seem to really enjoy having Shidou's attention. At the end of v7, she comforted herself with "At least today I got patted on the head by Shidou" after she failed to achieve her primary objective when raiding the DEM japan HQ.

She knows an awful lot about Shidou. Her domain over time and cloning skill may have something to do with that.

Since Kurumi can control "how much she eats", I suspect even if she "eats" Shidou she will leave him with enough "time" left for her to enjoy.

She has this rather playful attitude in v7 while is quite adorable: see the illustration where she dug through Miku's closer. Had a good laugh when she stuck out her tongue at Miku after bypassing her defenses.

I am sad that she just "goes away" at the end without even leaving a note. I guess Kurumi is too overpowered (her clones give her the perfect plot armor) to be around him all the time.
Old 2013-04-15, 00:03   Link #2274
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:

I think its both.

Shidou's existence is essential to Kurumi's plan of going back in time with enough power to kill off the first spirit.

At the same time she seem to really enjoy having Shidou's attention. At the end of v7, she comforted herself with "At least today I got patted on the head by Shidou" after she failed to achieve her primary objective when raiding the DEM japan HQ.

She knows an awful lot about Shidou. Her domain over time and cloning skill may have something to do with that.

Since Kurumi can control "how much she eats", I suspect even if she "eats" Shidou she will leave him with enough "time" left for her to enjoy.

She has this rather playful attitude in v7 while is quite adorable: see the illustration where she dug through Miku's closer. Had a good laugh when she stuck out her tongue at Miku after bypassing her defenses.

I am sad that she just "goes away" at the end without even leaving a note. I guess Kurumi is too overpowered (her clones give her the perfect plot armor) to be around him all the time.
WHAT!!! what do you mean!!!
i thought she began live together with shidou
Old 2013-04-15, 00:09   Link #2275
holybell84

Quote:

I think its both.

She will be back to haress him later anyway lol, since the vol ended her part with her clones not being able to find what she wants and she just content herself with a pat on the head.
Old 2013-04-15, 00:19   Link #2276
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You wish
She pulled the "walks towards the horizon during the sunset after mass destruction" scene (at least that's how I imagine it in my head).

I would like to see the heroines keeping a much tighter leash on Shidou now that Shidou has Miku's mind dominating abilities... I mean you never know what that healthy high school student would accidentally use it on...

I wonder if Miku will xfer to Shidou's school. So far the LN has been keeping almost everyone somewhat relevant (even if the Yamai sisters are in a different class). Tohka and Origami (and the whole school) will have something to say Shidou if Miku follows him around everywhere calling him darling~.

Things I expect to happen in near future:
- More info on dark spirits.
- Origami should be in some real trouble with AST. As Mana already joined the Ratatoskr, I suspect Origami might join soon... but then she seem to be in good terms with the rest of AST so maybe she will remain for now... beside the White Lacrois seem to be her new suit...
- I still do not trust Ratatoskr.
- Effects of capturing spirits to Shidou's body.
- DEM aftermath: their research and such
- More about the "second spirit" who DEM captured (the one Kurumi was looking for in DEM HQ).

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-04-15 at 00:34.
Old 2013-04-15, 00:54   Link #2277
Marly
>AS

Quote:
I assumed it was more because of Shidou's possible relationship with the first spirit- Kurumi clearly knows a lot about her own Seirei kind (probably the most out of everyone so far in the series), so it's not a surprise.

Quote:
I am sad that she just "goes away" at the end without even leaving a note.
It would break character.

Last edited by Marly; 2013-04-15 at 04:47. Reason: Took out the questions that were answered.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 01:52   Link #2278
81Z27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Hey guys new to this LN after watching the anime, read up to vol 3, just curious if there is any volume summaries online somewhere of the rest of 4,5,6,7 and wat this LN is called in Chinese?
There's a pretty detailed summary of volume 7,
I've found summaries for other volumes but can't view them for some reason. No idea what it's called in Chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
DEM Japan HQ? So is the implication there that DEM has international branches outside of Japan? And did the fabulous DEM leader do anything outside of having a picture of himself making a lovely pose in the volume?
DEM is an international company based in England. The leader didn't do much but he did reveal his goals and dropped some hints about Shidou and spirits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
Second? So the one DEM captured is a different one from the one in the past that Kurumi's after? The other spoilers I read seemed to imply it was the same one.
Spoiler:
81Z27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 06:11   Link #2279
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Ok everyone check BT there's something at the bottom called "Date A Akihabara" what is that? And there's some more short stories coming too
Old 2013-04-15, 07:36   Link #2280
kazzuya13

Is Itsuka his real surname or is it Takamiya the same as his sister?

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy