AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2007-06-15, 19:44   Link #881
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
As for the inheritance bit introduced this episode will that become like a focal point for the story or is it going to still remain more or less random?
i believe it is going to remain random until some point later in the series. In the Manga it only metioned when:
Spoiler for inheritance in manga:
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 11:39   Link #882
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well, Maria would be the last reason for me to watch the show, as I found other females in the show (Hina, Nagi) much more interesting, but that is just a thing of personal preference.

Anyways, I would like to see some HinaXHayate episodes soon.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 23:01   Link #883
wrex_japan

Hayate no Gotoku, ep. 12

Ep. 12 screencaps and summary.

LOL, the Dragon vs. the Hamster
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 23:15   Link #884
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Though aren't hamsters cuter and more huggable than dragons...
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 23:19   Link #885
-Breakthrough-

Oh holy shit to ep 12 XD~!

Instead of the "Pretty Cure Wearing Zaku Bots" Hayate used for his excuse to reject Nishizawa in the manga, he used Suzumiya Haruhi with ENOZ instead XD!

Last edited by -Breakthrough-; 2007-06-17 at 00:02.
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 23:53   Link #886
Fruitfly

For some reason, I used to dislike the way Nagi was drawn in the anime.
But not anymore, especially since the last episode.

and yay more Tama
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 04:54   Link #887
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex_japan View Post
LOL, the Dragon vs. the Hamster
"next time ill have a stronger hamster!"
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 11:08   Link #888
-Breakthrough-

Spoiler:
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 19:52   Link #889
kelvie

Spoiler for でっかい夢!:

I really hoped they would animate it :O I was worried because the events were a bit out of order.
kelvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 12:10   Link #890
gouf 1/2
~ Get set!

Spoiler for episode:
gouf 1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 13:03   Link #891
UPR

i think it should vary between serious and comedy and mix it up a little bit while keeping the plot development moving forward instead of stuck in one place or going backwards
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 17:24   Link #892
CrazyPerson

Ep12 is out by SS-Eclipse! Grab it while it's fresh.
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 20:47   Link #893
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Now that this thread is getting bigger shouldn't we get an anime section for this O_o? Well anyway, I know this is way to much trouble for most people but can anyone do me a favor and put down all the references that had on EACH episode ?
You can also send it to me by email the txt if you like It is garra113@yahoo.com
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 22:15   Link #894
Hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouf 1/2 View Post
Spoiler for episode:
Well according to ANN Hayate no Gotoku! is going to be a 52 episode anime series so we've only seen the tip of the plot line, if that. Since the whole series is based around comical humor and its 52 episodes I doubt it would get all serious into the plot line. I personaly find the anime hilarious and hope it keeps up with the humor as well as with the character development.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 23:10   Link #895
Hopeful Death

<3 Major reference in ep 12.

Show needs more love in America
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 00:12   Link #896
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Okay, this was the funniest episode of Hayate since, I dunno, episode 2 or 3? When the entire class including the teacher was crying at Hayate's life story, man that was lolarious. 3LDK was just the killer on top of all that. I'm glad I didn't drop this show at eps 10, which IMO really is a POS episode.

As for couplings, Maria and Hayate seems to be the most reasonable right now. But for some reason I have a soft spot for Hinagiku and Hayate; maybe because I think Hinagiku is somewhat what Maria wants Nagi to grow up as. I mean, apart from the adults (maids, butlers, and otherwise), Hinagiku seems to be the most competent character in the story, on par IMO with Hayate.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 00:23   Link #897
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I mean, apart from the adults (maids, butlers, and otherwise), Hinagiku seems to be the most competent character in the story, on par IMO with Hayate.
Uh-oh... you've probably just devastated Maria again. Maria is, surprisingly, still 17 years old, and very conscious about it. And she's probably far more competent than Hinagiku (not sure about Hayate's legendary physical toughness)
Spoiler for manga:

It just occured to me that Maria probably deserves an honorary membership to 17sai-kyou. You know, she always says "I'm 17"
Old 2007-06-19, 00:34   Link #898
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Okay, this was the funniest episode of Hayate since, I dunno, episode 2 or 3? When the entire class including the teacher was crying at Hayate's life story, man that was lolarious. 3LDK was just the killer on top of all that. I'm glad I didn't drop this show at eps 10, which IMO really is a POS episode.

As for couplings, Maria and Hayate seems to be the most reasonable right now. But for some reason I have a soft spot for Hinagiku and Hayate; maybe because I think Hinagiku is somewhat what Maria wants Nagi to grow up as. I mean, apart from the adults (maids, butlers, and otherwise), Hinagiku seems to be the most competent character in the story, on par IMO with Hayate.
Why would you say that Marie and Hayate are the most reasonable as far as I can either have shown any feelings though I love Maria.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 02:31   Link #899
myopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well, Maria would be the last reason for me to watch the show, as I found other females in the show (Hina, Nagi) much more interesting, but that is just a thing of personal preference.

Anyways, I would like to see some HinaXHayate episodes soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post
For some reason, I used to dislike the way Nagi was drawn in the anime.
But not anymore, especially since the last episode.

and yay more Tama
I totally all of the above sentiments. In fact, now I have a lot less to post about. I guess I just want to express that I'm really happy with this series and find the characters are showing depth I hadn't hoped for initially, especially in light of what the preview for episode 13 seems to indicate.

Really good episode. Didn't expect Nishizawa to confess right away... I'm glad that's taken care of. Though Hayate seems to have forgotten about it? Well now that he realizes she's still going after him ideally he'd be self-conscious and do something to resolve it, I doubt that though. x.x Anyway Nishizawa is totally not the type of character I thought she'd be, she's way less... subtle. Don't really see a lot of depth to her yet....

Also it seems like they're definitely making NagixHayate more feasible with these recent two episodes... With Nagi coming to his mind when Nishizawa confessed. But that's the one character the story's creator can afford to have come to Hayate's mind, since protecting Nagi has suddenly come to represent to Hayate something like the worth of his future, his honor, etc. (versus if it were Hina whose face popped up, there'd definitely be an implication of romance behind it).

Definitely loving the bamboo sales truck. Definitely looking forward to the character development in next week's episode.
Old 2007-06-19, 02:47   Link #900
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

It's interesting Omni got the Inazuma kick reference, but seems to have missed Wataru's Coach. I got a kick out of seeing him, as I just recently watched Gunbuster. And although Gunbuster is about 20 years old, the HnG narrator is the same voice actor as the coach... which made it even more special.

As for the rest... this episode once again didn't disappoint. I'm still looking forward to each episode each week, and watch it as soon as it's fansubbed & downloaded...
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, romance, shounen, synergy sp