Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-13, 01:57   Link #1
Nihao
Laughing Buddha

Talking Over the top, Testosterone packed(with romance)anime

I am looking for super over the top, action packed, hilarious, testosterone filled-anime that gives you plenty of "Hell Yeah!", "LMAO" and "No ****ing Way!" moments. It should also have some serious romance going on. Ecchi, blood and gore moments are very welcome. No kiddy stuff and Magical Girl.

The perfect combination would be something between Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann ,FMP Fumoffu and Toradora!

I have watched the following anime:
(*owned but haven't completely finished watching)

Scrapped Princess!*
FLCL!
Gurren Lagann
Planettes*
FMPanic (All seasons)
Code Geass
One Piece
To Love RU*
Black Lagoon*
Ranma 1/2*
XXXholic*
Angel Beats*
Air*
Fairy Tail
Naruto and Shippuden
Hunter X Hunter*
Toradora
Fate Stay Night
FMA(Haven't watched brotherhood)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Evangelion*
Witch Hunter Robin*
Most Hayao Miyazaki works
Sekirei*
Blood*
Eureka seven*
Monster*
Soul Eater*
Berserk*
Air*
KissXSis
Get Backers*
Ruruoni kenshin*
Last Exile*
Death Note
Bleach
Vison Of Escalaflowne*
RalphXepheon*
Old 2010-09-13, 02:22   Link #2
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

This may be a little different than what you outlined exactly, but I get the impression that you would enjoy Angel Beats. There is a lot of over the top moments in it.
Old 2010-09-13, 02:24   Link #3
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-13, 03:32   Link #4
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think Highschool of the Dead is perfect for what you're looking for.
Old 2010-09-13, 11:33   Link #5
MamoruUsagi

Ceres Celestial Legend is a manga with lots of sex, making out, blood, death, the couple is in a serious, sexual relationship in the manga and are always making out in bed, having sex in hotel rooms and the main character gets pregnant with his child. It's a shoujo, but it has lots of sex, blood, action. The manga is excellent.

Mars is a manga where the couple is dating, having sex and in a serious, committed relationship. The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend the entire series, living together, engaged and having sex. Serious issues like rape, sex, suicide, mental disorders are covered. A shoujo manga, but very mature with sex and action.

Wild Act The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a serious sexual relationship. Lots of kissing, lots of sex, some nudity, incest like plots, the main couple has sex many times even when they think they are related, but they aren't. It's funny, romantic, sexual, a shoujo manga, but lots of action and sex, so guys should like it. The romance is serious and amazing.
Old 2010-09-13, 19:08   Link #6
GreatTeacherKen

G Gundam is the closest fit I can think of for what you're looking for. If you liked TTGL you'll probably enjoy this series too since it's just as over the top and testosterone-filled as that series. It also has a romance between the hero Domon Kasshu and Rain.
Closed Thread