AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 09:11   Link #1321
Lummie

Great chapter! Even though it felt so short, anyone else who feels that the gothic lolita might do something stupid like killing the kitty that resembles Shioon in Jini's mind? Resulting of course in Jini possibly joining Ji-Gun's faction since she has nowhere to go. Oooh speculations, speculations
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 11:19   Link #1322
zibi88

hmm but what if current jine pages... are kinda reffering to previous chapter... like jinee was the one that was brought to the hospital... and we see what happened now...

so both shioon and jinee would be in the same building... well jinee is martial artist... but she did not eat for some days so she has no strenght to fight for sure...

my guess is that out smiling sword will remember jinee... and ask about Shioon... than our goth lolita will point out that she met him yesterday... and will point out that he lied about his broken ki-center as he was doing martial arts back there...

everyone will be supprised... and will kinda lower their guards and kinda get hurt in it.....our lolita might hurt jinee more... kinda like leaving message to shioon to not hide but to join or fight or friends will get hurt...

well in previous chapter... as the person come to the hospital... she was wearing different cloths compared to current ones (so does she change cloths so much ) and well she mentioned that Shioon is in his ending stadion of training so he must not be disturbed....and now we learn that it was just the 1st day... so ending the training after 1day is rather immpossible...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 11:39   Link #1323
Miles Teg

Girls change clothes everyday (and boys should do the same)

Shiion first training session has started in the afternoon and finished at dawn the next day. Ji-Gun and Yi Ji-Yoo are fighting at dawn so no reason to think that both action are not going in parallel. If part of the action is happening on a flashback then the author is doing a bad job
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 11:45   Link #1324
zibi88

well we will see ^^ but still I think that after that massage Shioon will "rise" a new Ki-center XD

and so the two assistants will have to help to massage it and train it good so it would be strong xD since Shioon will learn new techniques and his ki-center will be needed for it :P he has many girls to train it with ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 11:59   Link #1325
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
Why can't jinie go back to her grandfather place? Sunwoo clan or what was that clan name...
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 12:02   Link #1326
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edijs View Post
Why can't jinie go back to her grandfather place? Sunwoo clan or what was that clan name...
Her Grandfather has given her the order to kill Shiion, do you really think that her Grandfather will be really happy to learn that she has failed to do so ??
Old 2011-08-19, 12:29   Link #1327
Edijs
Eddy

I think no , but i read all those chapters and i didnt see where is mention of killing Shioon, i remember something about scare him or something to beg for sunwoo clan to help.
Old 2011-08-19, 12:33   Link #1328
Miles Teg

Quote:
I think no , but i read all those chapters and i didnt see where is mention of killing Shioon, i remember something about scare him or something to beg for sunwoo clan to help.
Chapter 26 : "get rid of that kid [...] That kid is never waking up [...]"
Old 2011-08-19, 13:18   Link #1329
Edijs
Eddy

Oh yes i just read again and i saw it , yep you got right , that old guy must die not shioon , that jinie's granfather is such a . . .
Old 2011-08-19, 13:22   Link #1330
Xaturas

All the drama all the drama.
I know its for drama point. But why can't jinie just go to some shop and work part time just for food ... Shes a full fledged murim who could do many things, yet she sulks and talk with a cat ^^.
Anyway need to wait for next week chapter to get to know more, (we already know that shion is special, and people are fighting on streets) training arcs are so boring.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 13:26   Link #1331
Edijs
Eddy

Maybe jinie aware of something and dont get a job. . . but cant wait to see whats happening next to shioon on chapter 40
Old 2011-08-19, 13:37   Link #1332
Xaturas

Quote:
Maybe jinie aware of something and dont get a job. . . but cant wait to see whats happening next to shioon on chapter 40
Aware of what ...
Seriously when I compare jinie to, NHK hikkikomori who played that game under Taro Taro name, it makes me chuckle. That dude who was a cave troll went to work cause he got hungry, and she kinda starves herself to death.
Unless she just skipped like supper/breakfast and dinner.
Old 2011-08-19, 13:54   Link #1333
Khalil

I don't know what it's like in South Korea, but there are quite a few countries, where you won't get a job without some kind of tax card, but even before that, you'd need an address. I hope that satisfies your curiosity, since I find it a bit too mundane, to waste any further time on that subject.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 14:04   Link #1334
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
I don't know what it's like in South Korea, but there are quite a few countries, where you won't get a job without some kind of tax card, but even before that, you'd need an address. I hope that satisfies your curiosity, since I find it a bit too mundane, to waste any further time on that subject.
Yeah I know what you mean.
But what I meant was more of a "grey market" where she would work for food. You know the type of "hello I wash those dishes for 1h and you give me something to eat" which you can sometimes see in mangas/anime.
She doesn't know what to do with here, and where to go, thats a fact.
But if shes hungry she can either steal/robb someone as she has a means to do that (not an option for her probably), or do one of those stupid tasks for some food. All while she would still think about what to do next. Imo thats a better option than sitting on concrete and wondering how many days I haven't eaten.
Old 2011-08-19, 16:38   Link #1335
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Yeah I know what you mean.
But what I meant was more of a "grey market" where she would work for food. You know the type of "hello I wash those dishes for 1h and you give me something to eat" which you can sometimes see in mangas/anime.
She doesn't know what to do with here, and where to go, thats a fact.
But if shes hungry she can either steal/robb someone as she has a means to do that (not an option for her probably), or do one of those stupid tasks for some food. All while she would still think about what to do next. Imo thats a better option than sitting on concrete and wondering how many days I haven't eaten.
Depression is an excuse ;o

She has to kill someone she likes,which she can't do,if she can't do that,she will disappoint her grandfather which apparently means a lot to her.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 19:55   Link #1336
blade82

she doesnt want to disapoint him because of her mother
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 03:42   Link #1337
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I want to know, because even the Master of Sera,said she was surprised by Shioon...
I hope, we should not wait more than 5 chapters, to see Shioon again to use his Ki ...
Is time.., after 40 chapter, where Shioon did nothing..i want see Shioon fight
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 05:05   Link #1338
Edijs
Eddy

Yea Shioon is something quite amazing. Amm did he deleted those video from his cellphone that black heaven and earth technique?
Old 2011-08-20, 09:03   Link #1339
Aesthetic Shampoo

^ I'd say he is a damn retard if he didn't. Or maybe he doesn't know its what everyone wants? But GM would've said to delete the video in the video right?
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 09:52   Link #1340
Key Board
Carbon

Jinnie is quite likely going to die by the end of this 2nd part of trilogy

it's her role to become the 2nd coming of Shiho

But she's not the most at risk, that would be Sa Hee

It seems there is a huge storytelling momentum going that force Shion into the murim world 100%
and by this I mean a complete abandonment of his former identity as an average school kid.

The things that can do this is losing connection to his mother and Sa Hee. One of this is already taken care of.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves