AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-21, 21:01   Link #201
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

And more Code Geass: The Knight of Zero drawings at http://photobucket.com/Knight_of_Zero
Knight_of_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 16:55   Link #202
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_of_Zero View Post
http://www.geass.jp/world_03_ex.html?pid=chara_56.html
This excerpt is from the official description of the Grausam Valkyrie unit taken from the link above: 「ブリタニアの吸血鬼」に異名を持つ、ナイト・オブ・テン ルキアーノ・ブラッドリーの親衛隊 。 This, when translated, means "The bodyguard of the Knight of Ten, Luciano Bradley, who holds the nickname 'Vampire of Britannia'." Problem solved.
Thank you for the clarification.
Old 2008-08-24, 11:12   Link #203
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Alright, I watched Code Geass R2 Episode 20 and deleted all the chapters in my fanfic until 17. Time to rewrite...
Old 2008-08-24, 12:48   Link #204
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Alright, I watched Code Geass R2 Episode 20 and deleted all the chapters in my fanfic until 17. Time to rewrite...
Damn, that stinks.
Old 2008-08-24, 13:21   Link #205
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Chapter 17 is back up and better than ever, and Chapter 18 is currently under construction, and I'm probably going to try and draw a)something relevant or b) the Uther Pendragon Knightmare Frame.
Link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4394272
Again, please review.
Oh well. The sheer awesomness of Ep20 cancels it out.
The 'I deleted a lot of chapters and am feeling miserable' canceler... Jeremiah, what have you done!!!
Old 2008-08-25, 09:06   Link #206
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I had sucha wacky dream last week and it is been haunting me ever since, plot bunnies are eating my brains at night >.<
I'm not sure when I'll start writing this but I thought heck why nto share the ideas as well as designs I made so far, this delicious Maki has brought me in a good refreshing mood today, such a good mood that I plan to throw Code Geass plot in general against the wall and pick up the lose ends before putting it back together. funny thing is the dream I had was already the sequel to R1 >.< so I'll still have to think R1 through before I can start this lol, either way here's the idea

Title will be: Zero Knightmare, and will ofc revolve around Lelouch.
Geass will be entirely different though, I'm not sure what the heritage of it will be, but it will either be of alien nature or from deep within the planet, heaven or it will be mere evolution. Either way geass is more bionical than that is is a given power, there will be creatures sleeping in several places, previous geass users whose powers have taken over their human form. Britannia is the first to start using geass technology in their Knightmares, making them a little more bionical as well as mechanical. Lelouch has the same heritage, mother killed, attends Ashford with Nunnally who is cripled and blind. He ends up with the terrorists like in episode one and meets with Suzaku, whose in the army bla bla. C.C. will be slightly different in my fic, her face will be scarred on one side and after she is shot she gives Lelouch geass, which does not give him the ultimate command power, heck that idea is not existand in ym universe, instead he at first is able to control mechanical devices from a distance. This power later on changes to the summoning of the Zero armour and starts affecting him in real life as well, he slowlly starts to mutate, gains speed and strength, much like Suzaku and then picks up the identity as Zero to destroy Britannia by using the Blank Knights. at first geass will be in only one of his eyes and will only activate when he wants to, however at the end of the season it starts spreading to hsi other eye and he loses control over everything and nearly destroys Tokyo himself, Suzaku will learn of his identity at some point when Lelouch sacrifices himself for him before having his armour blasted apart, leaving him severely wounded. this is what I came up with so far for R1, R2 will be different ofc because that is what I first dreamt and heck I woke up like, OMG I gotha write this, people will love it, I'm sure!

R2 will start of being about Suzaku, who helped stop Lelouch's rampage and was promoted to Knight of Rounds for capturing Zero. Like in R2 Suzaku is now the Knight of 7, meets with Anya and Gino etc. he has a slightly different job now though, recently the older geass users started activating again and he fights against them in Area 11, Nunnally is gouvernour now X3 and like normal R2 no one remembers her but she still wants to find her brother. Then during a mission when things get bad, Suzaku is saved by another geass user who uses an armour simulair to what Lelouch used, but only white instead of dark Zero like. however he finds that impossible because Lelouch attends Ashford. Lelouch is a student again, however he is blind and because of this Suzaku finds it impossible to believe that Lelouch is the white knight but goes to investigate at Ashford again anyway. Lelouch's memories have been tampered with and he doesn't remember being Zero, nor does he remember Nunnally like in R2, I'm not sure if I'm going to put Rolo in but I think I will. So Suzaku thinks that someone else is in the white Knight suit and later hears that this is also a Knight of Rounds who now fights at their side, Gino and Anya get send out to Africa for a while and the Knight of Zero/0 is being Suzaku's back up. However Suzaku finds out (the hard way ofc) that this White Knight is Lelouch, Lelouch's memories were tampered with to make him believe he's a Knight of Rounds, the geass inside him is partly sealed so that he doesn't go rampage anymore, however since it has spread to both eyes and is now permanent he has to keep his eyes shut at all times to remain human, whenever he opens them he automatically summons the armour or atleased part of it. Lelouch's cover is that he attends Ashford and he follows orders from his father, the reason why he's the Knight of 0 is because he is a Knight that has no wishes, he doesn't want to control an area etc. thus he recieves the number 0. Charles didn't want Lelouch to tell Suzaku that he is also a Knight of Rounds, because of his powers Charles wanted hime to hide it. At some point however (God I use that line a lot) Zero returns, yes Zero ha ha! and this Zero is also Lelouch and wants to not only liberate Japan but also capture the White Knight. The truth is that when Lelouch went rampage they split him in two, one being Lelouch Lamperouge and the other being Lelouch vi Britannia, however Lelouch vi Britannia has no form and is merely a mind in C.C.'s body, thus he wants to reunite again so that he can restore himself. In the mean time Charles starts plotting for the end of the world and wants to use his son for it. Zero and Lelouch reunite and the real Zero returns, but geass then has chances to run out of control and eventually his true heritage is revealed, as well as the reason for Marianne's murder since it all has to do with the rebirth of the world and Lelouch entering Euphoria =P

what ya think?
here are some sketches I made, one being Lelouch in hsi Knight of Rounds piloting costume, this week I'm going to design the armour which goes over it

Spoiler for more Zero Knightmare, a piloting costume design Lelouch vi Britannia as Knight of Rounds number 0 that I'm going to use in the fic, you'll like:

and the two first sketches I made in the train, but I'm not going to use those designs, the helm ofc. but the armour was too big IMO, I want it a bit more humain and not bulky

Spoiler for Zero Knightmare, first and second design on a new fanfic in process by me:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-08-28 at 05:57.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 16:04   Link #207
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

The Zero Armour could give him Geass? "And from that moment on, Zero Kamen knew that there was no way back..."

It looks good on paper, the question is whether it can make the plan-story transition well. I'm sure you'll manage. What I find is that fanfics usually go wrong because of an insatiable need to get to the point qickly, that's why I'm going to have to rewrite everything. If you get over that and stick to your plan, things should be fine. Personally I'm 'gifted' with a very graphic imagination, so I think as I go, i.e I don't write a plan, it's all up there. Sometimes it goes wrong, but I think you should try it once. Makes writing a whole lot easier, because you don't have to go back to your plan. So why is he called Zero Knightmare?

The Knight of Zero is MINE![] Just don't call him Linus Winterback or anything.
Or put him in a combat situation in Argentina.

Those drawings... they are amazing. I actually took up sketching a year or two ago seriously (i.e I actually sat down and did it, before then, I randoml sketched temples etc. under the harsh supervision of my mother. "You can do better! See, look at this edge! It's all messed up!") but to no real avail. It takes such a long time... And you make it look so easy... Anyways, good luck with more designs! Are you going to use aanyone else i.e Kallen?
Old 2008-08-26, 03:59   Link #208
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
The Zero Armour could give him Geass? "And from that moment on, Zero Kamen knew that there was no way back..."

It looks good on paper, the question is whether it can make the plan-story transition well. I'm sure you'll manage. What I find is that fanfics usually go wrong because of an insatiable need to get to the point qickly, that's why I'm going to have to rewrite everything. If you get over that and stick to your plan, things should be fine. Personally I'm 'gifted' with a very graphic imagination, so I think as I go, i.e I don't write a plan, it's all up there. Sometimes it goes wrong, but I think you should try it once. Makes writing a whole lot easier, because you don't have to go back to your plan. So why is he called Zero Knightmare?

The Knight of Zero is MINE![] Just don't call him Linus Winterback or anything.
Or put him in a combat situation in Argentina.

Those drawings... they are amazing. I actually took up sketching a year or two ago seriously (i.e I actually sat down and did it, before then, I randoml sketched temples etc. under the harsh supervision of my mother. "You can do better! See, look at this edge! It's all messed up!") but to no real avail. It takes such a long time... And you make it look so easy... Anyways, good luck with more designs! Are you going to use aanyone else i.e Kallen?
I know how to write =P I made a 20 page note booklet before I started writting RoG and at 58 chapters I haven't gotten to the main point yet, I like to put the attention not only on the main characters but also on those around him and take my time writting because hasted chapters are crap lol, if you read some of the things I wrote you'll notice this lol I love deep mecha series and I write with simulair mystery and deepness, because I hate having an idea like this and keep it simple when it has such potential but it will take me atleased 2 months to think things through.
and why 20 pages because I don't want it to be only about Lelouch and Suzaku, ofc Kallen and everyone else will show up as well and will have their own ending, they will not be unnoticed X3

the title hasn't been fully decided yet, I stuck with Code Geass: Zero Knightmare, because the character Zero (aka Lelouch) has the ability to change into a humanoid Knightmare, and I didn't wanna steal Knight of Zero from you, I don't steal titles that's just wrong IMO thus I decided to come up with something else and ofc there won't be a Linius in my story XD

I still have to make designs for Mao, CC and ofc the rest. Ive been drawing ever since I was little, I was always good at it, I hate saying that I got talent but I can easily pick up styles and can easily make something without much trouble, it has always been like that for me X3 and its good cause it makes putting my ideas on paper a lot easier
I'll write a sort of prologue/ trailer chapter today and post it up
Old 2008-08-26, 04:07   Link #209
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Nah, I'm joking. You can use Knight of Zero, it isn't stealing. So is Mao going to have armour as well?
Old 2008-08-26, 04:13   Link #210
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I have a fan fiction style ending if anyone wishes to use it.

Lelouch is Emperor. In the palace Cornelia has been summoned. She seems rather short with him, but it doesn't faze Lelouch. He seems to have someting in store, but keeping it close. He asks her to follow him deeper into the palace to a room. He opens the room and inside is the Empress (insert your choice Kallen C.C. Milly whoever) and two cribs. Twin girls inside. (I say twins because having twins can at times run in families. Charles and V.V. were twins) Lelouch has called Cornelia here because they have finally chosen names. Nunnally and Euphemia. Cornelia is to be in charge of the security for the girls. This shocks her, but also brings her great joy. He then invites Cornelia to enter and get to meet her young charges.

I should add that Kallen would be my personal favorite, but I don't care if anyone else would like to use this idea for an ending to some fan fiction. I don't plan to use it.
Old 2008-08-26, 04:45   Link #211
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Nah, I'm joking. You can use Knight of Zero, it isn't stealing. So is Mao going to have armour as well?
ofc with the gift to read the enemies thoughts as well, that will be the specialty of his geass armour and since hsi geass is already permanent he will be slightly unstable, mentally and tends to go a little too far in his fights. C.C. will have her own form but that won't be revealed in the first season, or so I'm thinking right now, I want that to remain a surprise but since her heritage with geass will be different her geass form will be as well.
Old 2008-08-26, 07:15   Link #212
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
ofc with the gift to read the enemies thoughts as well, that will be the specialty of his geass armour and since hsi geass is already permanent he will be slightly unstable, mentally and tends to go a little too far in his fights. C.C. will have her own form but that won't be revealed in the first season, or so I'm thinking right now, I want that to remain a surprise but since her heritage with geass will be different her geass form will be as well.
So Mao... helps Zero to realise the true extent of his powers?

Right, I have decided to put my Knight of Zero improvements in place! A better chapter One should be with us tomorrow. All Hail Britannia!
Old 2008-08-26, 07:26   Link #213
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
So Mao... helps Zero to realise the true extent of his powers?

Right, I have decided to put my Knight of Zero improvements in place! A better chapter One should be with us tomorrow. All Hail Britannia!
sort of, he shows him what can happen in the future, but Mao's powers make it so that he isn't sane anymore. he still has his obsession with CC like in the series and wants to kill Lelouch because she is with him, Mao will make Lelouch see what can happen when things get out of hand and Mao will make him affraid of himself but also determined not to end up like Mao, Mao will ofc go after Nunnally as well and with that LElouch realises that this power does not only put him at stake but everyone he knows as well and with that he determines not to tell anyone about it, I want in this story to have Zero portayed as two people, one being the terrorist planner and the other being a saviour, but that is his armour version, Suzaku will detest Zero's ideas but will also respect him and be confussed by his actions, he will be in dillema until Lelouch actually loses control, but there is a large time span between Mao and Lelouch's mishap at the end of the series which leaves quite some character development for them all, I can't say everything yet, cause then I might as well write it =P
Old 2008-08-27, 04:06   Link #214
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Well, good luck!

Anyways, a better Chapter 1 IS with us now.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4394272/...Knight_of_Zero
See! Have fun reading it, and please review! Anonymous reviews are accepted, of course, unless somebody decides to put spam in a rview, in which case I will destroy his home, Geass him so his love life will go awry and a whole lot of other, wonderful things. Happy!
Old 2008-08-27, 23:09   Link #215
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Im going to create a flash code geass mech game.

Contains
-Kallen in Guren (new one from ep 19)
-Suzaku in Lancelot
-Zero/Lelouch

You can pick whatever character you want to be:
Either Kallen or Suzaku

Side Scroller game, and 3 differn't attacks each.
1. Machine Gun
2. Special Ability
3. Sheild

What do you think?
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 23:13   Link #216
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
yes, add more stuff, Lelouch in Shinkirou, Rolo in Vincent, Jeremiah in Siegfried, etc etc. Too much work??

Let me be one of the first to play
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 23:14   Link #217
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
yes, add more stuff, Lelouch in Shinkirou, Rolo in Vincent, Jeremiah in Siegfried, etc etc. Too much work??

Let me be one of the first to play
It wont be done until dec or maybe next year. But ill still pm a beta.

Edit: good night.
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 00:59   Link #218
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Wow. Finally, someones thought of this.

Do me a favour and put in a Glaston Knight.
I think that #1= Ranged, #2= Close Combat is a better idea, though.
Old 2008-08-28, 01:34   Link #219
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

One more!
Old 2008-08-28, 01:43   Link #220
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
Im going to create a flash code geass mech game.

Contains
-Kallen in Guren (new one from ep 19)
-Suzaku in Lancelot
-Zero/Lelouch

You can pick whatever character you want to be:
Either Kallen or Suzaku

Side Scroller game, and 3 differn't attacks each.
1. Machine Gun
2. Special Ability
3. Sheild

What do you think?
No Lancelot Albion?

Tags
character, discussion