AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-17, 18:24   Link #4061
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
The author might have killed off
Spoiler for vol 10:
But that would make Rinslet too OP.
How OP can things get? I mean, having one of the five living god(dess)s living in your house eating three meals a day can't possibly have any unexpected political consequences
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 18:50   Link #4062
ImperialFlameGod8190

@Archmage keep in mind that rinslets also hiding a girl whose technically involved in treason in milla basset.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 19:07   Link #4063
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I understand Rinslet, but Fianna's result is just unbelievable, considering volume 8 was a Fianna volume.
I thought that was volume 7 ?
Anyway, I agree that Fianna's result were really unbelievable to say the least. To be honest, out of all the characters in the LN, she is one of my favorites definitely, which is why I loved volume 7 quite a bit. Not only did she get a nice power up, but some well needed character development as well. It really showed her struggles and frustrations to attain the power she desire desperately all for the sake of fighting along side Kamito and her friends. She is probably one of the characters in the LN, that works very hard to stronger.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-03-17 at 19:25.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 19:18   Link #4064
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@Archmage keep in mind that rinslets also hiding a girl whose technically involved in treason in milla basset.
But it is not treason against the Odessa empire. And the nation in question is peanuts compared to Odessa (remember Rosendale is like a tiny nation, the equivalent of Taiwan or Switzerland, while the Odessa is probably on par with Canada if not the US)

I don't think is much as hiding a girl, as offering her political asylum. I mean, she is wandering around the Blade Dance without hiding (Date with Dragon), and plus I am sure once the dust settles Rosendale will find something else better to do than take a risky assassination for no gain.

And if Rinselt become the de-facto princess maiden for the Queen of water, do you think Rosendale will be even stupid enough to carry out an assassination?

"Why, it is a perfectly good idea to enrage a living goddess by offing one of her maids, What could possibility go wrong? I mean, it is not like the Rubinstein manage to get a city incinerated for pissing off the Fire Lord. I am sure nothing bad will happen to Rosendale, a small nation threatened by large powers, by suddenly enraging an living goddess...."
Old 2013-03-17, 19:39   Link #4065
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

After read vol.10, the spirit that sealed they assume are Water Elemental Lord dependant. So Iseria Seaward is not her real name and because she did not know her real name, the seal cannot released.

The status now for cross fire:
Scarlet Team : 5 member (got 3 stone, 1 from Muir, 1 from Ayla Cedar of holy knight, 1 from dracunia)
Holy knight Team : 4 member
Inferno Team : 3 member (got 1 stone from Yuri El Cid the second command of dracunia) --> don't know who the third person (Restia?)
Dracunia Team : 3 member (got 1 from Lily Flame of inferno Team)

Scarlet Team is a dark horse as they rank 4th but already defeat the ace of other team.
Old 2013-03-17, 19:48   Link #4066
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
After read vol.10, the spirit that sealed they assume are Water Elemental Lord dependant. So Iseria Seaward is not her real name and because she did not know her real name, the seal cannot released.

The status now for cross fire:
Scarlet Team : 5 member (got 3 stone, 1 from Muir, 1 from Ayla Cedar of holy knight, 1 from dracunia)
Holy knight Team : 4 member
Inferno Team : 3 member (got 1 stone from Yuri El Cid the second command of dracunia) --> don't know who the third person (Restia?)
Dracunia Team : 3 member (got 1 from Lily Flame of inferno Team)

Scarlet Team is a dark horse as they rank 4th but already defeat the ace of other team.
Is there a full chinese translation somewhere? Can you PM?
Old 2013-03-17, 23:58   Link #4067
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Is there a full chinese translation somewhere? Can you PM?
it was stated the the prologue is still the only chapter in chinese... but I don't know anymore advancement from that one
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 00:27   Link #4068
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

It's already full translate. And I already give the link to zzhk. So just wait patiently
Old 2013-03-18, 02:30   Link #4069
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
It's already full translate. And I already give the link to zzhk. So just wait patiently
Yes, translators do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 07:11   Link #4070
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
But it is not treason against the Odessa empire. And the nation in question is peanuts compared to Odessa (remember Rosendale is like a tiny nation, the equivalent of Taiwan or Switzerland, while the Odessa is probably on par with Canada if not the US)

I don't think is much as hiding a girl, as offering her political asylum. I mean, she is wandering around the Blade Dance without hiding (Date with Dragon), and plus I am sure once the dust settles Rosendale will find something else better to do than take a risky assassination for no gain.

And if Rinselt become the de-facto princess maiden for the Queen of water, do you think Rosendale will be even stupid enough to carry out an assassination?

"Why, it is a perfectly good idea to enrage a living goddess by offing one of her maids, What could possibility go wrong? I mean, it is not like the Rubinstein manage to get a city incinerated for pissing off the Fire Lord. I am sure nothing bad will happen to Rosendale, a small nation threatened by large powers, by suddenly enraging an living goddess...."
archmage I understand your point but at least get the name right
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 08:02   Link #4071
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
ArchmageXin, get names right?

You have better odds of getting piracy legalised than that ever happening.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 08:06   Link #4072
Seitsuki
Onee!

Cmon guys, no need to make things personal.

On topic: er, Restia is justice.
Old 2013-03-18, 08:17   Link #4073
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Don't blame him too much. It's sometime hard to get name right when reading from Chinese translation, especially when you read tons of series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Cmon guys, no need to make things personal.

On topic: er, Restia is justice.
no, Kamito-Est-Restia is justice, especially with drag Kamito :P
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 08:33   Link #4074
Seitsuki
Onee!

What would I do without you.
Old 2013-03-18, 09:54   Link #4075
Zerohero

We are already close to the end of history ..
Is this the only pairing to the main thread..
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 11:58   Link #4076
backbone
Banned

Quote:
Before commenting on flaw of other people post, i suggest you to learn how to type english properly in your posts first (I've read some of your posts on several manga threads and honestly they gave me headache)

No offense to you
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 14:11   Link #4077
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Just FYI, I follow B-T translations, chronologically, so I voluntarily stopped reading at the end of 7.

Anyway, impressions of the series aside, I figured I might as well ask here since some of the B-T people seem to use this thread (hi!):

What's the status of volume 8? If it is a side story thing (appears to be so), how does it fit chronologically? Can I safely ignore it and read volume 9 without missing anything?

Thanks in advance.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 15:04   Link #4078
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Just FYI, I follow B-T translations, chronologically, so I voluntarily stopped reading at the end of 7.

Anyway, impressions of the series aside, I figured I might as well ask here since some of the B-T people seem to use this thread (hi!):

What's the status of volume 8? If it is a side story thing (appears to be so), how does it fit chronologically? Can I safely ignore it and read volume 9 without missing anything?

Thanks in advance.
chapter 3 updated !!!!!! volume 8 is not side stories,it will tell the team when it's outside the battle and there will no battle occured ( maybe, i just guessing ),chapter 4 mainly about kamito date with with leonora ( this is what i waiting for )and chapter 5 is about training with greyworth. i think it's fine if you want to skip it to volume 9.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 15:08   Link #4079
XFire
150% done

edit: lolwut. As pointed out, wrong thread. My bad.

Last edited by XFire; 2013-03-18 at 15:38.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 15:14   Link #4080
Awrya
U mad?

^
Wrong thread.

Since it's main story, I would suggest waiting for Vol.8 to finish before going to Vol.9.
But if you look through the pages, I'm sure there're plenty of spoilers for Vol.8, so if you read those and then Vol.9 you won't miss much.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap