AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-08-01, 21:02   Link #1881
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's a non-voiced portion.... so... good luck
Old 2015-08-01, 21:04   Link #1882
weisstheemperor

can somebody tell me more about reinhard ?
weisstheemperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 21:37   Link #1883
EvilMegaCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's a non-voiced portion.... so... good luck
Well... I guess I will have to wait two to three years at a minimum until I can read the damn thing. :<
EvilMegaCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 22:00   Link #1884
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Or..... You could just fast forward to the part that explicitly addresses the issue in stark terms. It's in Yakou's route when he's accessing the past history of the Throne

I don't know why you have to keep asking around from people who may or may not have read the thing, let alone know what they are talking about when the description is completely plain and clear on this and you can just simply see for yourself. What is there to "confirm?" It's written plainly there if you really want to see it

EDIT: If you are basing it on the Snake's Omnia Fert Aetas (Elementary Particle Time Paradox) erasing other timelines/universes.....then you are mistaken on how that attack works. It slams a paradoxical universe into the target to erase it. That's all there is to it. It doesn't mean multiple universes cannot coincide. It's literally the Snake taking a portion of the cosmology under him to erase another verse under his reign. For it to work fully you have to be subsumed into the Snake's Hadou first of course. And once you are part of the Snake, it goes without saying that everything is subject to his will as a Hadou God

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That tells you that there is nothing beyond the Throne. The only way for there to be so is to explicitly allow for the possibility and creation of a new uni/multiverse which was how the Snake came about. However, if the new verse has someting similar to the Throne, whether Hadou Atziluth, a new Throne etc. it'll clash with the reigning Throne God. Which was also how the Snake destroyed Satanel.

How does this apply to Omnia Fert Aetas?

In the first place, the paradoxical worlds created by this attack aren't external to the Snake so there shouldn't even be any dispute about whether it proves that multiverse cannot exist or not.

But for argument's sake, let's accept that these paradoxical worlds are somehow outside of the Snake (even though it makes no sense). In that case, they would clash with and be subsumed under the Snake's Atziluth so we are back to square one.

In short, the Snake would, in the absence of a Hadou God stronger than him, always end up being the sole cosmology. And KKK has already made clear that the Snake is a multiverse of infinite scale and dimension. The above image quoting Masada also makes clear that the cosmological canvas left by the Snake (ie, the scale he left in the Throne) is all that exists.

So really, Omnia Fert Aetas cannot be used to disprove this since nothing related to it is even external to the Snake in the first place.

And at the end of the day, does cosmological scale even matter?

Under Marie's Law the Dies Gods are able to coexist and all of them encompass the infinite multiversal canvas of the Snake but despite being so vast, they all still quickly died to Hajun who is technically speaking akin to a singularity. Taikyouku rank > cosmological scale

Or in other words, scale means nothing if the other party will just overpower you through brute spiritual force anyway. And given that it's the nature of Hadou Atziluth to fill any cosmological canvas if unopposed, scale really becomes a non-issue.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-08-03 at 10:52.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 15:49   Link #1885
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMegaCookie View Post
Well... I guess I will have to wait two to three years at a minimum until I can read the damn thing. :<
Use Jparser and mecab to get the romaji. That's what i did when i started reading VNs. Makes things a lot easier.

Btw i had stopped playing through KKK after shirou rekts all the guys on the school rooftop and then Ren/Yatou appears in all his fabulousness. Afterwards i somehow ended up seeing the soujirou x shiori moment. I wanted to know how far have i read KKK? I'm playing the akebono no hikari version btw.
Old 2015-08-02, 19:15   Link #1886
EvilMegaCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Use Jparser and mecab to get the romaji. That's what i did when i started reading VNs. Makes things a lot easier.

Btw i had stopped playing through KKK after shirou rekts all the guys on the school rooftop and then Ren/Yatou appears in all his fabulousness. Afterwards i somehow ended up seeing the soujirou x shiori moment. I wanted to know how far have i read KKK? I'm playing the akebono no hikari version btw.
Eeeh... I am a bit hesitant regarding that. Doesn't that completely botch sentences and so on making what is translated look like it has been run through Google?

Now if only I could bribe Gare and Conjueror to translate Dies Irae after Tokyo Babel...
Old 2015-08-02, 21:19   Link #1887
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post

Roughly 60% through the common route

Quote:
Eeeh... I am a bit hesitant regarding that. Doesn't that completely botch sentences and so on making what is translated look like it has been run through Google?

Now if only I could bribe Gare and Conjueror to translate Dies Irae after Tokyo Babel...

Just fast forward to where Yakou is accessing the Throne's history and get a dictionary to read just that part. The info is located there. It's not a lengthy scene by any shot
Old 2015-08-03, 01:04   Link #1888
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMegaCookie View Post

not really. Jparser and Mecab DONOT give an eng translation. I think you're confusing it with atlas. They only give the text in romaji(eng script) along with dictionary meaning of every word. So it should be easier for you if you can understand the context from just the voices of the characters.

Quote:
Roughly 60% through the common route
uwaa, still a long way to go. i'll need to finish that someday as well....
Old 2015-08-03, 02:26   Link #1889
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Overall tho you are around 45% done with the game so it's fine
Old 2015-08-03, 05:20   Link #1890
nero12

Quote:
Overall tho you are around 45% done with the game so it's fine
oh so the individual routes aren't very long. That's good to know. Thanks
Old 2015-08-03, 05:46   Link #1891
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's more like the indivdual routes all begin after the final fight with Yatou. And the entire story up to Yatou's last fight is roughly 70% of the storyline

After each one, you just fast-forward to the final Yatou fight end and pick the next one. The grand end will be unlocked after the individual routes are all done.
Old 2015-08-03, 08:27   Link #1892
nero12

Quote:
It's more like the indivdual routes all begin after the final fight with Yatou. And the entire story up to Yatou's last fight is roughly 70% of the storyline

After each one, you just fast-forward to the final Yatou fight end and pick the next one. The grand end will be unlocked after the individual routes are all done.
ohh so that's how it worked! I was actually confused with the whole routes thingy in KKK but that clears up a lot. Thanks!
Old 2015-08-06, 01:33   Link #1893
UchihaBeast

[off topic question]
What if there is no Tumor
Then what about Hajun's Taikyoku? Can it go up to 100?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 02:11   Link #1894
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaBeast View Post
[off topic question]
What if there is no Tumor
Then what about Hajun's Taikyoku? Can it go up to 100?
No. He is weaker than Yatou without the Tumor.

Masada says that without the Tumor he is still capable of wrecking the Dies cast but the damage won't be as great since the Snake or Yatou would end him. However, he does also say that the possibility of the Snake being able to reformat Hajun from existence even without the Tumor is slim although it's still possible.
Old 2015-08-06, 11:21   Link #1895
Knocks32

http://postimg.org/image/5py3kwddv/
Knocks32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 19:49   Link #1896
EvilMegaCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocks32 View Post
Pretty much. OR this:

Replace the other pictures with Hajun and you are set. Lol.
Old 2015-08-07, 13:32   Link #1897
weisstheemperor

so the anime is confirmed ?
weisstheemperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 20:18   Link #1898
EvilMegaCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisstheemperor View Post
so the anime is confirmed ?
Eh, I would say it is more likely that we will get an OVA or a pilot episode. Just to test the waters.
Old 2015-08-08, 04:14   Link #1899
KazukluBey

There is a thing I can't understand. Why exactly does the Tumor boost Hajun to having infinite Taikyouku?
KazukluBey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 06:51   Link #1900
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Because the Tumor is the target of Hajun's rage and thus the fuel for his Taikyouku.

Also, this won't work with a normal God. Hajun is special. He's been originally engineered by Naraka as a superweapon after all.

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!