AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-28, 10:49   Link #101
Vanguard

Best solution to it all is F love and F relationship Worked for me in 5 years never gotten my heart broken ever again so works like a charm.
Old 2012-04-28, 12:29   Link #102
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
Best solution to it all is F love and F relationship
Ugh, this sounds like my emo friend who deserves a good smack now and then...
Old 2012-04-29, 00:00   Link #103
Vanguard

well im not emo im rather happy with my life while my friends complains about there GF or BF so I wonder who has it best me who can sleep with any girl or my friends they are unhappy and complain 24/7 ??
Old 2012-04-29, 00:25   Link #104
Velsy

Thats just how it is isn't it?

How the cookie crumbles?
Old 2012-04-29, 16:40   Link #105
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
I wonder who has it best me who can sleep with any girl
Wait.....what!?

You'll sleep with them but never have relationships with them!? I certainly hope they're okay with that!

Quote:
or my friends they are unhappy and complain 24/7 ??
Complaining and unhappiness is part of life. I doubt they are unhappy ALL the time.
Old 2012-04-29, 19:00   Link #106
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Wait.....what!?

You'll sleep with them but never have relationships with them!? I certainly hope they're okay with that!
I'm guessing it's better to withhold the information of not willing to commit until AFTER you scored
Old 2012-04-29, 21:19   Link #107
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat® View Post
I'm guessing it's better to withhold the information of not willing to commit until AFTER you scored
No way! That's lower than low! If one-night-sex is the only thing men are after, they should just go out with whores. Or at least find a girl who only wants a one-night-stand also.

It might not seem like such a big deal to a guy but if you just use a girl (who actually likes you) to have sex and leave her, that can be very very damaging to her heart and it can leave deep scars, to the point where she won't want to trust another man ever again.
And it'll be YOUR fault.
Do you think you could live with that guilt?

That's probably why we girls fangirl over shoujo bishounen so much. They don't do that to women. Not even the so-called "bad boys"!

Last edited by Chiibi; 2012-04-29 at 21:34.
Old 2012-04-29, 23:41   Link #108
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
No way! That's lower than low! If one-night-sex is the only thing men are after, they should just go out with whores. Or at least find a girl who only wants a one-night-stand also.

It might not seem like such a big deal to a guy but if you just use a girl (who actually likes you) to have sex and leave her, that can be very very damaging to her heart and it can leave deep scars, to the point where she won't want to trust another man ever again.
And it'll be YOUR fault.
No I couldn't

And that's why Vanguard is getting more action than me

Quote:
That's probably why we girls fangirl over shoujo bishounen so much. They don't do that to women. Not even the so-called "bad boys"!
Yes you girls love those fantasies as much as loveballads
Yet in real life you want the bad boy, not the nice guy
I guess taming a wolf is more gratifying than keeping a dog
Old 2012-04-29, 23:44   Link #109
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually, treating people like that may occasionally backfire ... with the emphasis on "fire"...
Old 2012-04-30, 01:20   Link #110
raduccio

Quote:
That's because shoujo manga are usually escapist fantasies. It doesn't matter how many better girls there are around the male love interest, he will always love the female protagonist and never cheat on her. In real life, a guy who's that good looking, is a rebel and has so many other qualities probably get's so much action he barely remembers the names of the girls he slept with. Think about it.. you don't get to be so good at sweeping girls of their feet by being in long, steady, monogamous relationships.

Also... vanguard is most likely a great example of how a "real life" "bad boy" thinks and acts. I doubt he could get so many girls by pretending to be a nice guy. He's probably part of the "pick-up artist" community.

Last edited by raduccio; 2012-04-30 at 01:36.
Old 2012-04-30, 01:30   Link #111
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
It's called college.

Granted, my sample size is tiny, a grand total of just one: the university I attended. I didn't partake, but plenty of shiny, happy people around me certainly did. The Students' Union organised themed parties every night of the week and, for the most part, they were effectively meat markets for a campus of horny adolescents.

How does this relate to the topic at hand? Only to the extent that it reminds me that anime is largely fantasy meant to entertain and, to that effect, portrays situations that are far tamer than those of reality.

Last edited by TinyRedLeaf; 2012-04-30 at 02:00.
Old 2012-04-30, 01:38   Link #112
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Actually, treating people like that may occasionally backfire ... with the emphasis on "fire"...
When there is smoke, there is fire.
Old 2012-04-30, 02:24   Link #113
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Agree. So better be careful in choosing who you to sleep with.

In my case, I want the first girl I sleep with will be the only girl I will sleep with the next day and the next day and next.......
Old 2012-04-30, 04:19   Link #114
Vanguard

Quote:

And it'll be YOUR fault.

All I say is you think girls never breaks some ones hearts and leave deep scars that only men like me does it then your a moron.

Also I dont think girls I do one noght stands with can like me you don´t fall in love with some one you known for only 1-2 hours. But if you do then it´s not real.

So don´t make me look like the bad guy here girls are not so better them self.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:11   Link #115
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat® View Post
Yet in real life you want the bad boy, not the nice guy
Not ME, thank you very much.

Quote:
In real life, a guy who's that good looking, is a rebel and has so many other qualities probably get's so much action he barely remembers the names of the girls he slept with.
What so you're saying there's no such thing as a "nice handsome guy"? I don't believe that. I don't believe it at all. Looks should hardly have anything to do with personality!
That's like saying "all beautiful girls are sluts".

Quote:
All I say is you think girls never breaks some ones hearts and leave deep scars that only men like me does it then your a moron.
I never said that now, did I? Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is, make sure that's what you BOTH want, instead of just assuming she doesn't care if you don't call her again after that.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:37   Link #116
Vanguard

Quote:
Not ME, thank you very much.

What so you're saying there's no such thing as a "nice handsome guy"? I don't believe that. I don't believe it at all. Looks should hardly have anything to do with personality!
That's like saying "all beautiful girls are sluts".

I never said that now, did I? Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is, make sure that's what you BOTH want, instead of just assuming she doesn't care if you don't call her again after that.
Tell that to the girls not to me im so F-ing sick of girls they can do what ever they want brake how many hearts they want and then try to assume it is we guys who are the assholes and not them bullshit im saying bullf-ing shit.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:54   Link #117
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I think this topic has run its course.