AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-28, 19:00   Link #1
jackass jimm

how long do you think full metal alchemaeist is gonna be???

just wondering..i havent seen the series, but i hear its good. and since naruto comes out only once a week, i have time to download at least an episode and a half of another series while i wait.(i am o 56k).

i have already seen full metal panic fomu.. really funny.

so now i am looking for another anime to download while i wait for naruto episodes.

i am considering this one but if its going to be narutoish in size(lots of episodes), then i wont download it. so, any series thats good and not too long. less then 30 would be perfect. if someone can say if this full metal alchemeist is gonna be long or if u think its gonna be short that would help.

any other anime thats good( no sport one...sheesh, my brother in law sent me the full series of Dear Boys...that made me crack up....)that is thought to be or is on the short side, please tell me...

of course, only if its good.
Old 2003-12-28, 19:22   Link #2
fullmoon

according to the "how many episodes" thread, there will be 50 episodes of fma.
Old 2003-12-28, 19:24   Link #3
jackass jimm

thanks, i will look up that thread.
Old 2003-12-29, 04:14   Link #4
Lain

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoon
50 episodes? Are we going to folllow Ed and Al untill they're both senile or something?
Old 2003-12-29, 10:03   Link #5
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoon
I thought it was scheduled to run 52 eps?
Old 2003-12-29, 11:15   Link #6
Darkchaser
Punii Punii Darkie

Quote:
50 episodes? Are we going to folllow Ed and Al untill they're both senile or something?
Hah! You wish. Just as normal animes go, we'll be seeing a lot of filler episodes just to space out between episodes which actually have some plot in it. In fact, the last four or so episodes of FMA have been pretty much filler material......

C'mon, Detective Boy Conan has been running for more than 300 episodes and he STILL hasn't grown up!
Old 2003-12-29, 11:40   Link #7
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
It has already been scheduled to be 52 episodes. And they won't add more, I think.
Old 2003-12-29, 16:23   Link #8
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
52 episodes sounds like it should be plenty for the series. Although, this series really does kick some serious ass.
Old 2003-12-29, 20:57   Link #9
NeverRamza

If it becomes popular enough, there will be more episodes. There's already a lot invested into the franchise, with 52 episodes already planned and a Square-Enix game coming out. The manga probably won't even be over by the time the 52 episode run is done.
Old 2003-12-29, 22:24   Link #10
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Really.... more than 52 episodes??? Hmmm.... i wonder what else is left ot come up with but I guess being such a good anime so far he might be creative enough to cook up something that's worth more than 52 episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchaser
Hah! You wish. Just as normal animes go, we'll be seeing a lot of filler episodes just to space out between episodes which actually have some plot in it. In fact, the last four or so episodes of FMA have been pretty much filler material......

C'mon, Detective Boy Conan has been running for more than 300 episodes and he STILL hasn't grown up!
Filler episodes... which ones? The only filler episodes wre probably ep 3, 4, 5 and 6 which weren't exactly fillers..... then again my definition of fillers could be warped... fillers for me would be something like Naruto... pops up only during important events like fights...... but this ep3 to 6 was like story telling... which made those fillers fast moving..... ok i'm not too good with explanations but... somewhere along those lines
Closed Thread